Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2010   #1661 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

When he felt the spell wear off, Josh let out a sigh. Though it expressed relief, it also showed that he was pretty exhausted. But after all the energy he put in to his successful blow, he couldn't stop now. So he took a deep breath and focussed his energy on the wind, gathering its energy. He then pushed both his palms forward very quickly, and aimed straight at Serena's chest. A cloud of compressed air formed around Serena, then, a loud "boom" was heard: evidence of a powerful sonic boom.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-11-2010   #1662 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru jumped up and bounced around her feet a little, as if testing out her wounds. Being pleased with Kaela's healing, she let out a battlecry. "LET'S END THIS!"
Nihiru ran forward at Serena, a coil of energy wrapping around her right foot and leg like it did with her hands and arm. She jumped forward with her hands aimed at the ground right before Serena. As Nihiru touched the ground with her hands, she directed her foot at Serena's jaw, then using a large amount of energy to launch herself off her hands and slam her energy-coiling foot into Serena's face like a drill.

12-12-2010   #1663 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

All it took was a little bit of Gula to turn a simple projectile spell into a speeding mass of cursed darkness. Firing it took all of Zane's energy, leaving him breathless as Gula raced towards Serena. The killing intent itself was enough to kill small animals had there been any present and Zane was certain that it would hurt even Serena.

"WHEEEEEEE! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!" Gula could barely hold his form together at this speed, he was just a very large lump of dark energy with a mouth at this point. Nevertheless, he was obviously entertained by the idea of smashing into Serena at the speed of sound (well, slower).

12-12-2010   #1664 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Serena had been sent flying back from Nihiru's (( GIGA DURURI BUREKAAAAAAAAAAA)) kick.

Kai popped on a pair of sunglasses and a wide grin came to his face. He pulled the trigger and the gargantuan cannon fired a brilliant blast. When it, and everyone else's attacks landed on their target an explosion engulfed the target. Once the smoke cleared... Serena was gone?

Kai slid back from the recoil of the weapon and with a snap of his fingers made it disappear. He folded the sunglasses and slipped them into his jacket pocket, "Where did she..."

"Don't let your guard down," Kana chimed as she walked over to her brother, "I sincerely doubt the blast was enough to incinerate her, much less kill her."

"I know, I know."

Then a booming yet haunting voice filled the air and it belonged to Serena.

Sorry, but I have no intention on dying today... Much less use my full power on you lot. I suppose I'll let you all win this game this time around, but the war has just begun...

Good bye, children~

Suddenly a chilling cold swallowed up everyone and shortly after that, darkness.

----

.... ake up...

"Hey, are you all okay!?"

Kai's eyes fluttered. He felt something wet and cold up against his cheek. When he finally came to he realized his face was stuffed in a pile of snow. He quickly got up and rubbed his hands against his cheeks, hoping to warm them up.. But his movements slowed when he realized where he was.

Him, Zane, Kana, Josh, Haru, Kari, Luca, Bianca, Nihiru, Nicky, the random girl who was with them, Genji and Sable were laying in the front courtyard of Blane Ashton Private Academy. The area had been closed off by police officers who just happened to be investigating the scene at the moment. Some were tending to the others in their group who were still unconscious at the moment, but they were back in NYC. A sigh of relief escaped from Kai and he stood up.

Kana got up shortly after him, rubbing her head and a bit disoriented, "... We're back in Midgard?"

"Yeah..."

Sable then ran over to Kana and to both Kai and Kana, along with the officers shock, spoke. It was Ludo's voice, "Kai, what the devil has been going on!? I've been trying to contact you but the connection was closed.. More then half of the students and teachers who were sent with your group were shipped back here."

"Long story. Too exhausted. It's safe to send the rest of the student body now," Kai ended with a tired laugh.

"Right..." the cat began to lick its paw, then returned to speaking with Kai, "I expect a full report later."

Kai groaned. There was no use arguing now...

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-12-2010 at 10:29 AM.

12-12-2010   #1665 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Nihiru let out a loud yawn and jumped up off the ground. She looked around and scanned the area, then fixing her eyes on Kai and Kana and a clearly confused officer. She chuckled and walked over.

"Yoooo officer, looks like investigation's over at this point, why don't we go talk to your superior so I can sort this out." She threw her arms around the man's shoulders and turned him away.

She looked at Kai and Kana and grinned. "I'll leave you two to tidy up the place. Some hundred kids flying into the school would be..." Nihiru stopped to imagine it for a second. "pretty damn amusing. Nah, just go set up a table, some cards, and steal some beer. We're celebrating when I get back you know!" She let out a laugh and walked away with the officer.

12-12-2010   #1666 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kai let out a laugh and watched as Nihiru cleared the site of all the police officers. He then went on to doing as Nihiru had said, "Kana, go and get us lots of beer," he said with a smile as he created a table out of thin air along with a deck of cards.

"Oh fine," Kana pouted, "Why can't you do it yourself?"

"Because I'm already doing this."

"But you're already... Nevermind," Kana smiled a bit and walked off.

Kai sat on the table and began to flip through the deck of cards in his hand. For the most part he's relieved but something that Serena said had troubled him...

....I'll let you all win this game this time around, but the war has just begun...

A war... Kai thought to himself grimly, What's going to happen? Phantasms attacking Midgard...?... Whatever it may be it won't be good... But there's nothing I can do now til the time comes, huh? That's fine with me I suppose.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-12-2010   #1667 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

When Josh woke up, he felt very cold, all over his body. Like he was covered with some sort of soft ice.. When he finally opened his eyes, he realized he was completely covered in snow. He shook his head abruptly and whipped the snow of his face, shivering. As he lifted his head to get on his knees and stand up, his noggin hit something hard: a table. Specifically, the one Kai had just created.

"Ow! Damn it..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. He then crawled out from under the table and got up. As he patted down his clothes to take off most of the snow, he couldn't help but notice Kai... shuffling cards.

".. Kai.. what are you doing?" He said, cocking an eyebrow. "And since when was there a table here?"

12-12-2010   #1668 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kai snapped out of his pensive thinking and tore his eyes away from the deck to Josh, "You wake up, back in New York safely and that's the first thing you ask?" Kai couldn't help but laugh.

12-12-2010   #1669 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

When Nicky woke up and looked at the familiar building in front of him, he immediately began to kiss the ground and stood back up.
"We're back!" he yelled.
Nicky fell back onto the snowy ground laughing. He didn't even notice the wound on his arm anymore.

12-12-2010   #1670 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh chuckled a bit.

"Yeah that's right. And I'll bet that the first thing you did was what you're doing right now: shuffling cards to play some poker~" He said with a smirk. He then leaned towards Kai and started to shake his hair so that Kai would get some snow hurled in his face.

12-12-2010   #1671 (permalink)
Special
Games

"H-hey!" Kai shielded himself and the cards from the snow, "Close, but this is the second thing I did! The first thing was setting up this table."

Kai set down the cards and got off the table.

"We'd only been there for like.. a week but it feels like we'd been stuck in Utgard for months!"

12-12-2010   #1672 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"..."
Red and blue lights were flashing from an area.
Genji sat up, but he came to notice something. His body still hasn't changed back. His legs were still slender, lance-like limbs. His body was longer and more slim than before, but the hole still resides in his body.
He looked down at his hands. His fingers were small and sharp.
He thought he looked like a suspicious fellow, so he melted into a puddle and escaped the police's vision.

When he escaped the academy, he noticed a puddle of water. His head became featureless, except for two gleaming, white eyes and a black fireball for a head.
His body had become simplified.

From a short distance, he noticed a group of academy students playing cards.
He started dashing over to the group, yelling.
"Hey guys! Think I can play with you?"

12-12-2010   #1673 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

HEY KID, WE'RE AT MIDGARD. MAN THESE PEOPLE ALL LOOK SO TASTY.

Zane woke up, surprised. "Strange, I hoped that I'd have left you back at that place."

IT'S GONNA BE PRETTY HARD TO GET RID OF ME NOW, HEHEHEHE.

Zane went over to Bianca, who was lying in the snow a few feet away.

"Bianca, are you ok?" He asked, touching her shoulder gently.

12-13-2010   #1674 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"It's cold," mumbled Haru. She was still laying on the frozen ground when Luca walked up to her. "She didn't die. We didn't die. And it's cold."

"Then get up," said Luca softly.

Haru turned her head to his direction. "You're still here," she said.

"That's not a very nice thing to say," replied Luca. "Did you want me to die?"

"No," answered Haru. She gave a pause before continuing. "I'm waiting for Heath to pull me up and laughing at me for slipping and hurt my head. I was hoping it was my brain being wonky from the damage, you see."

"I think it's still wonky without Heath picking you up." Luca laid down next to her.

"Okay."
"You know those people are setting up tables"
"Picnic?"
"I don't know, but that'd be nice."
"Yes, it would."

Haru stared at the sky, the sounds of sirens were faint. "What did she mean by 'war has just begun'?"

12-14-2010   #1675 (permalink)
Special
Games

Bianca slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She looked up at Zane and then rubbed her head, "... Ow... I hit my head, but I'll be fine..." The girl didn't stand up quite yet, but instead observed her surroundings. Surprise crossed her features as well as confusion. "... This is... Midgard?... The mana here is thick with something else... Something toxic... It is no wonder why a large number of the student body did not already use magic when they arrived in Chokma."

Suddenly, as if like a furious torrent, students started pouring into the school grounds and were literally falling from the sky. In a matter of minutes the school grounds were quickly filled not only with students, but with cheers and cries.

"We're back!" Julio cried as he kissed the snow covered ground. He then rose up and went to go find his bike, hoping it'd still be at the bike racks.

"And just where are you going?" Locke called out to his older/younger brother.

"Home. There's lots of catching up to do!"

Locke didn't bother asking what kind of catching up, he already knew the answer.

It was then Kana returned with the beer Nihiru and Kai asked for. Kids were already playing card games with the deck Kai had laid out a few minutes ago. They were a bit confused when they saw Genji as a flying fire thing and didn't know what to say.

Kai cracked his neck from side to side, and then Ludo ran over to him and Josh.

"For once I'm glad to breathe in this dirty mana we have here in Midgard," Ludo ended with a sigh, "Well... I best be heading back home. Memorable experiences like this are mentally and physically exhausting, after all."

Kai waved as Ludo left the school grounds. He then turned back to Josh, "So, do you wanna stick around and gamble with Nihiru?"

12-14-2010   #1676 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh waved goodbye to Ludo and turned to Kai.

"Heck yeah." He said with a grin as he sat at the table.

12-14-2010   #1677 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Yooo~" Nihiru called to the group sitting at the table. She swiped a bottle off and took a draft, then took another two and sighed. "Authority these days are too strict, so I had to convince him to leave with a case-solved-drinking-party on me, so I guess our private celebration party will be on a hold."

She swiped the cards away from the students, quickly doing casino-styled shuffling, and dealt out blackjack. Before anyone even picked up their cards, Nihiru pointed at each one with a grin. "Seventeen, thirteen, twenty, seven, nineteen, eight with split. And a blackjack for me." She threw down an ace of spades on top of her jack of clubs, then ran off.

12-15-2010   #1678 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari was lying a a few feet away from the others. She finally woke up after hearing the sirens and the chatter of people. She looked around to see that there wasn't any Phantasms around or giant spears of light trying to kill her.

"So, it's over now?" she thought to herself. She saw Nihiru and others playing cards in the distance, and others just waking up. Suddenly, it just hit her. What happened to the lizard. She frantically got up and looked around for the oversized reptile. But she couldn't find him anywhere. Maybe he already left?

She look a look around and decided to just go home. She was happy this was all over, but she just had a feeling maybe it really wasn't over. At the very least, Kari felt that she was getting at least a little, tiny bit better with people. This whole crazy adventure wasn't so bad in the end, she thought. Except for the whole almost dying a few times part.

Last edited by Sandrie; 12-15-2010 at 01:56 PM. Reason: lol o u

12-15-2010   #1679 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kai blinked when he saw Nihiru run for it. It was then when the sirens became louder and louder and soon the school was once again surrounded by police officers.

"Hey, those two kids with the white hair... They're demons!" one of teh officers said right before raising his gun, "Stop! You two are under arrest!"

"... Just because we're demons we're suspects?" Kana pouted.

"Racist bastards," Kai bit, then began to laugh, "Bianca~ I'll be looking forward to our next meeting!" he looked over his shoulder and flashed a quick smile at the girl. He'd fulfilled the mission and it was only normal he'd be expecting his payment, right? "Oh and later Josh."

Kana and Kai the bolted in the opposite direction, with a squad of police on their tails. They breezed through the crowds of students, many which waved and said "best of luck!" as the two cubi made their way to the other end of the school yard. In a flash two pairs of black wings appeared on the twins' backs and they took flight in the air. Had any officers began to shoot at them, their wings would carry them out of the danger flawlessly. Kai and Kana looked over their shoulders, both wearing a pair of goggles to protect their eyes from the harsh winds and whatever debris it may carry.

"Byebye~!" Kana shouted.

"'Til we meet again!" Kai followed up with a grin.

---

In the next coming months, leading into even the New Year, the school somehow was able to revert back to normal as if nothing happened. People talk every now and then, "Remember when we were all dumped in Utgard?" Most answer either, "Worst week ever" or "Highlight of the year". It helped many students in some ways or scarred others in ways we would not understand... But the change from Reality to Fantasy and back will definitely be one to be remembered.

Oh, and what is Mr. Kagamiya up to now?

Definitely not being tossed into hell randomly, that's for sure.

-----------------------------

Annnnd it's over! After a long six months we managed to finish the RP! Thanks to those who stuck around from start to finish and sorry to those who did get quite as many chances to interact with others during the duration of this RP.

/requests threada lock