League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2010   #1241 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Mmhmm, see ya Kaela!" Nicky waved goodbye, and jogged over to the battlefield, where the phantasms were. The snow didn't seem to affect him at all.
"Ew, they look disgusting!"
He whipped out his switchblade, and prepared for battle.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-02-2010   #1242 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari saw the phantasms in the distance, and as they approached they seemed to take the form of a bear, but they were standing on two legs, but soon got on all fours and began to charge.

She figured she had to summon something, and fast. She closed her eyes and raised up both of her heads and used the incantation Ludo taught her. A magic circle ((pentagram?)) appeared around her and soon not far away a small white rabbit appeared, just a little bigger than normal.

"Eh? A little squirt summoned me here? Whaddya want, kid?"

"..Uh, hi? C-can you help me?" Kari inquired of the rabbit. She pointed to the cloud in the distance. "There's some nasty things over there, they are called phantasms...w-we need to fight them off."

"What, you want me to fight those things?" he laughed and added, "you definitely called the wrong demon, kiddo."

"P-please.." she pleaded. "Can you do something? Anything at all...?"

"Ugh, fine kid...ya owe me for this though" he muttered.

08-02-2010   #1243 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

The pink force shield started cracking, mainly because Haru lost her focus. She saw a rabbit stepping out of a circle thingy that Kari had created. She watched as Kari was pleading nicely with the summon.
"Neat," said Haru. "But how exactly is it going to fight...those?"
She pointed at the oncoming phantasms on the opposite side. Up til now, she had thought that phantasms were people, just you know, really mean with an oppose views than people that are living in this town. Boy, was she wrong. She was hit with these sense of...despair. It was so unsettling. The pink force shield shattered and the hails were hitting her face again.
"Ow, ow! Ow!" Haru ran to hide behind Kari.

08-02-2010   #1244 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

May landed on the battlefield, preemptively crushing a phantasm before it could harm anyone. She stabbed it with her spear to make sure that it was dead.
"Mhmhm, more pawns are up for play! Shame you're dealing with a rook here! Guys, be prepared!"
May Drew her spear, and was prepared for attack.

08-02-2010   #1245 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh stopped in his tracks and looked at Kai wide-eyed;

"W-What? People's souls! That's..." A shiver rolled down his spine as he said those words.

That must mean that they.. are being controlled, against their will, even in the afterlife.. That's terrifying.. The only thing we can do is put them out of their misery but... Does killing these things really let the souls free, or do we destroy them as well? Damn.. But we have no choice.

He continued forward until he reached the battle field and caught a glimpse of the new, bear-like phantasms. He grasped the bo staff in his hand, and stood his ground... And hoped that he remembered what Akaiito taught him.

08-02-2010   #1246 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai didn't say anything more to Josh. It was time to fight, there was no more time to exchange words now. He then ran on forward, and jumped over a great number of the fighters running on ahead. With another leap he was already on the frontlines.

Round two... Begin!

---

Bianca smiled as she began her second game with the same opponent as before. She lost the last game, but it was of little consequence to her.

"Big sister Serena... It is nice that we finally got around to playing another game of chess."

Serena McCloud laughed, "Of course! Anything for you... Dear younger sister."

---

A fierce battle broke out between the fighters and phantasms. This time around the students felt more confident and were fighting a lot better compared to before.

A bear phantasm began to size up to Nihiru, quickly getting up onto its hind legs and growling fiercely. Two crawlers were lurking behind it, their black drool dripping to the snowy ground.

Another bear dug its claws into the ground and lifted up a huge chunk of rocky earth. It flung it towards Nicky as two ropers ran by it, prepared to attack the boy.

Bear 1 - sizing up to Nihiru
Crawlers 1 and 2 - nearing Nihiru
Bear 3 - attacking Nicky
Ropers 1 and 2 - charging towards Nicky

---

"Yoshaaaaaaa!"

Kai was in the air now and created some throwing knives. As he fell down towards the phantasms he whipped them all at them with deadly speed and accuracy. Lucky for him, none of the others were right there so no need to worry about them getting caught up in the crossfire. The crawlers screeched and the ropers tried to retaliate by throwing their whip-like arms at the man.

He quickly created a scythe and slashed away the arms as if they were nothing. One almost nailed him in the side, but he quickly blocked it. He landed on the ground with both feet but with a twist of his body he cleaved the three ropers which tried to get him in the air in half. They twitched on the ground helplessly, and soon were void of any movement.

A bear phantasm quickly came up behind him and tried to slash at the incubus with its claws. Kai didn't turn to face the phantasm, but quickly blocked the first, and second claw with the pole of his scythe. He brought his heel down on one of the bear's feet, making it let out a holler. The sound of the bones in it's foot breaking were rather... grotesquely loud. Kai broke the scythe in two and in a split second they turned into two handguns which he aimed behind him at the bear's head. With a few shots the bear came tumbling down with a thud. Kai spun the guns by their trigger guards and they changed into a pair of combat knives.

"Weak! These guys are weak! Bring out the boss!"

The other fighters eyed the strange Asian incubus in the distance. He was... far too lively, but at least he put up a good fight.

Hehe, I just hope none of these bastards know magic... He thought as he leaped back at the sight of some crawlers he struck with knives nearing him. Looks like they just barely missed their weak points.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-02-2010   #1247 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

Nicky changed his stance to a defensive position. He raised his left arm, and forced out a shield from the crystals embed in the gauntlet he was wearing. He blocked against the boulder, but it had enough force to push him back a few steps. By the time he had recovered, the Ropers were within attack range. Nicky drove in between the two monsters and performed a half-moon cut, hoping it would reach the Ropers.

08-02-2010   #1248 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru snapped off her left gauntlet and punched the air, sending another wild blast of energy towards the Crawlers to brush them aside. She spun around like she always has, while strapping on her right gauntlet, and stuck it out behind her. "Here's my battlecry." A loose coil of energy spun around her right gauntlet as she slammed it into the air towards the Bear. The air hissed and screeched as the messy blast of energy blew towards the Bear.

08-02-2010   #1249 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

I'll call upon Panic and Madness. Gula's pages began to flip as an invisible wind blew out of it, unleashing a storm of black shadows. They began to materialize into small ravens that flew all over the battlefield.

Several phantasms began screaming as the ravens passed through them, impairing their reaction time and limb movements. Some began to behave erratically as well.

"YOU'RE GETTING PRETTY GOOD AT THIS STUFF, HUH?"

"Of course I'd have improved since the last battle, I just need the mana." With that he opened the book to a blank page and began to collect the dead souls once again.

Zane also remembered the condition he had been given by Lady Celina. He watched the battles taking place and tried to pick out some of the more powerful looking fighters.

08-02-2010   #1250 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Locke was left behind as Josh and Kai ran off towards the battle. Locke decided to go back to the inn to check on the students who decided to sit that round out and on Kana and the others as well. Knowing his brother, Julio would still be around the inn somewhere.

When he entered he saw Kana and Ludo siting in the lobby as well as Melissa Buff.

"Mr. Locke!" Melissa greeted, looking up from her copy of 'The Wind in the Willows'. "It's another fight. Is my Dad going to fight out there?"

Locke answered truthfully saying, "To be honest I didn't see him amongst the crowd..."

Melissa cast her eyes downward, "Nihiru went... I don't understand why we're fighting."

"Is that why you stayed behind?" Locke asked.

Melissa shook her head, "No. If I fight we get to go home sooner right? No... I choose to stay behind for another reason..." She said no more however and wrung her fingers nervously.

Locke didn't push the issue any longer because suddenly there was loud stomping down the stairs and Julio barged in with a boy under his arm. When he reached the area the others were seated he dropped Luca to the ground.

A small squeak came out of the boy's mouth as he made impact and Locke helped him up, checking for bumps.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Locke asked.

"I'm getting to it," Julio said. "Kana... touch this kid or something. He keeps staring at me like he's trying to say something and I dunno... Haru can read his mind but she's not here. Maybe your empathy could help... or maybe with all of us here one of us might hear him."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 08-02-2010 at 11:09 PM.

08-02-2010   #1251 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Luca was sitting there, dazed, after being manhandled by Julio. He felt a bit dirty. Strangers were surrounding him. "Wait, touch me? What? I am not a toy," he thought annoyingly.

He was spent focusing all his energy trying to tell Julio that he had nothing left in him.

08-02-2010   #1252 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"How could you handle a child like that?..." Kana went over to the boy, "Are you okay?... You aren't hurt are you?"

She grabbed the boy's hand and helped him back onto his feet. She could feel his emotions and read a bit of his subconscious. She could feel the boy was rather frustrated.

"... He's very frustrated now," Kana frowned a bit, "If he's trying to say something to you so badly, why not just get him a paper and a pencil?.. You can write, right?"

The boy nodded, although he seemed rather flustered. Kana brought him over to the table Ludo was at and took the pencil from his hands. She took one of the blank sheets of paper he had too.

"You're quite welcome," Ludo scoffed as he watched Kana hand the pencil and paper to the boy.

---

The Phantasms were effected by the spell Zane had casted and began to behave erratically. Some began to turn on each other, others ran around in panic.

All the Phantasms Nicky and Nihiru were fighting were effected as well and began to spring out of control. It seems they can't focus on the two anymore...

A crawler which had been effected by the confusion spell managed to fight off the spell enough to lunge itself at Haru.

---

"Woah, now they're acting all apeshit insane..." Kai blinked when he saw some crawlers try to devour each other, and a bear chasing some ropers.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-02-2010   #1253 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Luca wasn't exactly sure the last time he actually written anything. He didn't need to. With his brows mushed together, he started to write. "Ha..Ha..how do you write that?" he thought. It was clear to him now that this wasn't going to work. He decided to take another approach and started drawing, as best as he could, to tell them what had happened. He pulled an orange from his pocket and pointed to, what was supposed to be, Haru's ribbon.

((OOC: IF YOU ARE CURIOUS, http://i28.tinypic.com/a31keb.jpg ))

-----------------

"Duck!" Haru jumped out of the way. She yelled at Kari and pushed her out of that weird crawling thing's path. "Talking Rabbit Thing! Please do something!" She whimpered and tried to get up. "This is not good."

08-02-2010   #1254 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Tch, don't know if I should be thankful or pissed." She tapped her feet on the ground and glanced at her surroundings. A lot of screwed up Phantasms.

08-03-2010   #1255 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kana blinked a bit, "... Wait so... That girl with the orange ribbon... left? Is that what you're trying to tell us?"

08-03-2010   #1256 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Luca nodded. He gave Julio a look and thought "See, this pretty girl is smart. You should've given me something to draw on."

08-03-2010   #1257 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji was preparing some tea by possessing the materials to create the tea. Any items too small to possess could be lifted by the spirit.
He set the tea to cook in the kettle. He went back to the blacksmith to see the progress on the armor. He was making very fast progress after the slump.
"Hmhm, it used to be easier to make tea when I still had a body. Though, my family never really got much tea, sir. I would like to try it sooner or later, though."
Genji hoped to get his body spawned soon.

"Well ghost boy, there are a lot of great pleasures in life, and one of them is the perfect tea. Go and make sure that it is cooked perfectly, alright?"
Genji nodded, and flew back in the kitchen.

08-03-2010   #1258 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Upon returning to the inn, Gwynth had gone back to that cozy spot next to the fire, to take a nap. However, she'd been unable to sleep at all.. She wasn't paying much attention to what was going on in the lobby at the moment, but was more concerned with what could be happening to Josh right now. She knew that she just couldn't bring herself to go..

---

Josh had walked deeper into the field by now, and was now standing in one spot, watching the crawlers attack each other and behaved like crazed animals. He didn't even have to push them away because they were so caught up with each other.

"That's pretty convenient."

08-03-2010   #1259 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

"Huh?"
Nicky stepped out of the way as the Phantasms continued to go on a crazed frenzy against each other. They didn't seem to care much about him anymore. Nicky planted his left hand into the snow, and prepared to cast magic.

08-03-2010   #1260 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru casually slapped away a rushing Crawler as it rushed in her direction into a Roper's flying arm. She punched another Crawler into a group of them, jumped after it, and slammed her gauntlets into them, crushing them. "This is no fun at all."