Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2010   #1221 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Off to fight the Phantasms, you haven't heard?" Melissa wondered at the girl. "Anyone with abilities are requested to go fight and fend off creatures."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-02-2010   #1222 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

By some twist of fate, Kari bumped into Haru as soon as she went back in the inn.

"Hey! Are you going out there?" she asked.

"I...I-i'm not sure." she responded. "I want to help, but I'm not sure if I really could..."

08-02-2010   #1223 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Riiiiight. The bell ringing must've been a signal for that fight Alex watched. She could see through his eyes, but not listen through his ears. Agnesia partially enjoyed it the fight too, it was better than watching Alex's mundane life here in hell. "Ohh, I kinda remember. Keep going with the rules, we can play after everyone comes back!"

08-02-2010   #1224 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Of course you can! You've had some practice, right?" she told Kari. "I was just looking for Julio...but he wasn't in his room. So maybe he's out there already."
Feeling a bit more confident than last time, she grabbed Kari's hand and started to follow the crowd.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 08-02-2010 at 12:50 PM.

08-02-2010   #1225 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Of course you can! You've had some practice, right?" she told Kari. "I was just looking for Julio...but he wasn't in his room. So maybe he's out there already."

Before she knew it, Haru took Kari by hand and ran towards the crowd (again).

08-02-2010   #1226 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Gwynth's ears arched back as she looked up to the ominous sky. She then turned to Kana, having heard her thoughts.

"I'm afraid that this place has no mercy for trouble hearts.. However, it is your choice to fight or not." She rubbed her head against Kana's leg affectionately. It was like a dog's way of patting someone on the back.

-----

Josh ignored Akaiito's whining as he blew away the chunks of hail that were falling towards them. When he heard the bell sound off, he grabbed his staff with his right hand, and looked at the people who started to fill the streets.

" .. I guess it's time for round two." He said, without a trace of enthusiasm.

08-02-2010   #1227 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Round... two?" Kai was confused, "... This has to do with those uh, Phantasms, right?"

He's out of the loop...

---

Kana knelt down and pat the dog on the head, "... I guess... I will sit out for today then."

She stood back up and thought of going back to the inn. The hail wasn't exactly the best thing to be walking in. She turned on her heel and walked back to the inn.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 08-02-2010 at 03:45 PM.

08-02-2010   #1228 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Alright, I'll come with you. I'm not too keen on fighting myself." Gwynth said as she started to follow Kana back to the inn, blowing the incoming hail away from both of them.

------

"Yeah, the phantasms. I honestly really don't want to do this again, but I'll put up with it for now. You're coming too, right?" Josh said while looking towards the gate of the town.

08-02-2010   #1229 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kai nodded, and begun to head to the gate with Josh.

---

Not too long after that...

The students, soldiers and teachers were ready for battle on the outskirts of town. The occasion student was complaining about the cold, others were making plans already on what to do once the fight was over.

Kai was looking around at the army before him and was quite surprised to see a great number of students there. He saw Nicky mixed in with them and walked over to him.

"Oy! Nicky! It's been a while!" He said cheerfully. He seemed to have forgotten that Nicky hasn't seen his true form yet, "So you're fighting too, eh?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-02-2010   #1230 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky heard someone calling him, and it turned out to be Akaiito.
"Akihito... No, Akaiito. Long time no see!" He waved.
"You look really different there... like a hero, or something." He laughed. "So, what happened? You were unconscious for a pretty long time."

08-02-2010   #1231 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

"Ow! Ow!" Haru whimpered as the hail scratched her skin. "I love the cold, but this sucks."

She turned to see Kari trotting along with her hair blowing wildly in the air.

"Not good..." said Haru. She waved her arm and the familiar thin pink force field appeared, barely big enough to cover three people, blocking the hail from the two. "Better!" She was giddy that it had worked and that the practice paid off.

08-02-2010   #1232 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Like a hero?" Kai laughed, "Call me Kai, by the way."

"So, what happened? You were unconscious for a pretty long time."

Kai crossed his arms, "Mini coma or some shit like that. I'm fine now though... Oh uh, I hope you don't mind that I'm a demon and all. I would've told you earlier but a lot of people nowadays are kinda xenophobic towards demons."

---

The ominous cloud was steadily approaching, just like before... It won't be long now till the battle begins.

---

Kana had made it back to the inn with Gwynth. She saw Ludo in the lobby and went over to go sit with him. He began to talk about a bunch of complicated magic related stuff and Kana had a hard time keeping up... well, it was better then fighting.

08-02-2010   #1233 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Julio had went to take a bath in the back. He thought he was due for one anyway. When he returned back to his room he saw that the weather had taken another change for the worse. Although actually, it looked more like the last time the phantasms showed up.

"Tch," Julio huffed. "How annoying."

He left his and Locke's room to go check on Haru and Heath. When he opened the door he saw the kid and Heath in there but no sign of Haru.

"What? Didn't wanna risk your life for some worthless cause?" Julio asked Luca.

Of course he got no response. Julio sighed and crossed the room to look at Heath and then at the fairy sitting in the bowl of water. Both the human and his familiar were in a state of rest. Julio sat on one of the chairs and watched Heath.

"It must be nice," Julio said, reaching forward and touching Heath's cheek. "Being you..."

He felt unusual warmth issuing from Heath but the boy was shivering. For a few moments he watched Heath sleep before standing up again and taking a lukewarm cloth from the bowl beside the table and wiping his face a little. While he was doing so, he felt a weight on his arm and then Luca took the cloth away and began tending to Heath himself.

"Right, I'll leave you to that then," Julio said. "I bet Haru will be happy her new buddy taking care of her Heath."

That said, Julio went away.

08-02-2010   #1234 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Luca got up and rushed over to Julio. He tried his best to focus his thought onto him. This is what he meant when he told Haru that it was "easier" with her. He grabbed Julio's arm.
She went to find you. Haru went to find you, he thought it over and over again, hoping that it would work.

08-02-2010   #1235 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh quickly greeted Nicky with a wave of his hand and listen to him and Akaiito talk, while watching the hail fall.

"... I would've told you earlier but a lot of people nowadays are kinda xenophobic towards demons."

After Akaiito said this, he patted him on the back in a friendly way;

"He's a good kid though. I've known him for about six years now. That's why I didn't think twice about embarrassing him in class the other day, haha~"

Last edited by Bandy; 08-02-2010 at 06:28 PM.

08-02-2010   #1236 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Nihiru tossed the bent sucker stick to the side and rested her back against the wall. "Hurry up. Hurry up. Hurry up..." She muttered.

------------

Kaela ran up to Nicky and slapped him on the back. "Dammit kid, you run too fast." She looked up at the boy that was talking to Nicky. "Oi, you. Haven't seen you around here. Don't get your head chopped off, I can't fix you if you do that."

08-02-2010   #1237 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky grinned. "A demon? That's so cool!"
He looked behind, and noticed the woman from the inn catching up with him.
"Dammit kid, you run too fast."
"Oh, sorry, didn't know you were following me. And you are...?"

08-02-2010   #1238 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai grinned, "Really?.."

"Oi, you. Haven't seen you around here. Don't get your head chopped off, I can't fix you if you do that."

"Haha, I'll be sure to keep that in mind," Kai chuckled a bit, "Anyways looks like the death cloud over there is raining."

Its just as the incubus said. Once the cloud stopped moving it began to rain down large droplets just like before. The same crawlers and ropers took form, but a new creature did as well.

"... Those are the Phantasms..." Kai's cheerful demeanour suddenly vanished. He stared long and hard at the Phantasms in the distance and focused on them. A flashback to the creatures on the game popped up in his mind, and then his eyes widened once he finally made out what exactly was up with these creatures.

Twisted and mutilated. Insanity and overflowing rage.

They were the souls of people... Which had been turned and mutated into something which barely resembled the people they once were.

Kai felt a sudden uneasiness inside of him. Who could do such a thing to the souls in the distance?...

"... Josh..." Kai began, "... Those Phantasms... They're... People's souls..."

The fighters charged forward, Kai tried to shake away the uneasiness, but it wasn't exactly working out.

---

The crawlers and ropers let out their unique cries and charged forward, starving for the flesh of the fighters.

Among them was a new breed of Phantasm.

The creatures looked less humanoid compared to the two other types of Phantasms. Their bodies are like that of a bear, but they are almost always standing on ther hind legs, like people. Their heads were shaped like that of an orca's, and their teeth looked even more menacing. Their claws didn't look all the nice either- They looked perfect for tearing up flesh and the like... and they were quite large too. Behind them all trailed a long tail like that of a scorpion's.

Some of them let out snorts, others roared excitedly at the sight of the fighters in the distance. A great number of the creatures charged forward, going down on all fours like a bear.

08-02-2010   #1239 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

She forcefully grabbed Nicky's hand and shook it. "Kaela Abraham, I'm your healer." She pulled a cigarette out and stuck it in her mouth before lighting it. "Better get going, they're here. Send up something into the sky if you need me. I'd prefer you move to the person's aid too. The less distance I have to travel to help out, the more likely you're not coming back in a body bag--- if your body comes back at all." She lit the cigarette and waved them towards the Phantasms.

--------------

Nihiru grinned at the sight of the Phantasms raining down from the cloud. "'bout time. Looks like there's some new ones." Nihiru ran towards the wave of Phantasms, ahead of the rest of the fighters.

08-02-2010   #1240 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane was among the back lines, already preparing a spell.

"KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE. YOU READY, KID?" A few people around him seemed creeped out by Gula's strange voice.

"In a few seconds I will be, though this spell is more for support than anything else." He stared grimly at the horde of phantasms, but oddly he felt no fear. He was much more prepared to fight them this time around, now that he had more reserves of... mana.