LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2010   #1201 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

The energy blast flew at May, and hit her.
She didn't seem the least bit effected.
"Oh? Don't you know? Knowledge flows through all life. No matter how many times you die, knowledge stays within you."
May gestured a yawning pose.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-02-2010   #1202 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"And I'm Cain, son of Adam and Eve. I'm sure we're all reborn versions of Abraham Lincoln and Gaius Augustus Julius Caesar. Next thing I hear is that we're all going to share destinies." She chuckled. "I suppose being the founder of a new area won't be so bad for killing someone I despise."
Nihiru stretched her left gauntlet straight out to her side, a coil of energy rotated around it. "Your half-assed thinking on the way life and death works is not only a fool's joke, but as stupid as your style of fighting--- rather, your lack of it. Knowledge flowing through all life, you say? That completely explains why current world leaders up on the surface can fix problems through military means like the old days--- OH WAIT!"

08-02-2010   #1203 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"Ah, we are our own soul. Not a replication of anyone else. When two souls meet, a new one is created. A new mind is fresh. In 'hell,' knowledge is everlasting."
May blinked.
"And besides, the outside world is becoming the biblical hell. Believe what you wanna believe. If you find life precious, then you are lookin' at the wrong girl. And you haven't seen me fight yet."
May was standing still.

08-02-2010   #1204 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"I'd count on my fingers how many times I've been told that, but my fingers are unavailable and I don't have sixty-seven fingers." Energy was still coiling around her left gauntlet.
"That theory can bite itself in the ass. With a thought like that, your little souls would go extinct at some point because it would take two to make one--- a diminishing and negative amount back. Even with the most ridiculous amount you can think of, the effects are exponential, and we'd be reduce to one, which would wither and die. Oh, don't forget this too. Taking that theory, it directly opposes that of most religions, where creation began with two. Now why don't you tell me why I don't see anyone claiming to be Adam or Eve and possessing knowledge as to why Eve was tempted by the snake and why Adam followed Eve?"
Nihiru took a deep breath. "Did you also forget your original proposal? So much for spirits and spirit cemeteries and reincarnating. Don't tell me you ditched that idea when I rebutted it. Oh, let me fix a possible argument. Consider both theories are true. Two souls for one. One spirit for one. Even if some intermixing between both births were to happen, you'd still get the amazing ratio of the price of two for one, leading back to: extinction."
"Want to know how some creatures on the surface died off? They didn't **** each other enough to make enough babies that they died out when their children couldn't find a mate. Want to know how some countries are reducing population? They limited the amount of children per couple. Want to know why some countries are facing population crises? They did the opposite of those reducing."
Nihiru clipped her right gauntlet back on her waist and pulled out a yellow sucker with her right hand, still coiling energy around her left. She tore the wrapper off with her mouth and stuck it half-way in, then equipped her gauntlet again.
"At the rate of your theory, humans would run out of souls, demons would be extinct, and we'd all be dead. But that hasn't happened. Funny, considering the amount of humans would vastly outnumber the amount of souls available. There's a reason I don't get constantly nagged by that math demon. Are you going to pull another shitty theory out of your ass that I have to deflect? My predecessors' memories are screaming why I haven't completely crumbled your inconceivable cave of crap yet."

08-02-2010   #1205 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Who said anything about a theory? Spirits don't die, the only move away. And who ever said that religion is correct? There is a heaven and hell, as you see. But you believe all that crap about Adam and Eve? Tsk tsk. Things grow and evolve. There weren't just two humans to start everything. If it was, then the world would be full of retards. And this is no theory."
May blinked again.
"I have experienced death several times. Frankly, I like this body, so please don't test me."

08-02-2010   #1206 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru howled out a laughter, the sucker somehow still remaining in her mouth. "And you didn't say anything about the extinction? That's funny."
She began again. "And here you believe everything that happens to you applies to everyone else. We aren't some collective entity; hasn't your mother ever told you that you were unique in your own way? I guess your trait is stupidity. By the way, yes, considering what I'm seeing in front of me right now, the world is full of retards. But look at me, what an exceptional exception! The beauty of it all, the glorious magnificence of being different and above the rest! That is why religion is so amazing. There's so many of it, and each one different from the other. Its splendid thinkers which gave birth to creations and tales. To deny religion as false is to deny dinosaur fossils as false--- there are so many so similar, yet you dismiss it as tall tales. Evolution is but a piece of the puzzle. What picture will be made when they're all put together? Humans are already at their evolutionary peak; they can only evolve more through technology, machines! Evolution is limited. It's why we don't see humans normally walking around, sprouting tails, developing pyrokinesis, or having sixty-seven fingers. Let me shoot down another possible argument. According to Ludo during training a few days ago, humans were capable of magic since the beginning of time. You know what that means? We. Never. Evolved. What is evolution? It is movement, the change over time that causes us to be greater. How can we call this..." Nihiru pointed her right gauntlet at the woman and shot another wild blast of energy. "evolution, when it was already there?"
She circled around the woman, still sticking her left gauntlet out and coiling energy. It was becoming very violent. "Do you want to know something else? Greek, Thanatos, Hades, Charon, Keres. Celtic, Ankou, Dullahan. Polish, Smierc. Baltic, Giltine. Asian, Yama or Enma. They're all one thing that exists. Tell me something, what does it mean when so many religions have so many names for one universal thing? Because it exists and is interpreted differently each person. That is how Sins are created--- it's how many things are created. If enough people believe it, it must be true. On the other hand, if no one believes it, it must be a lie. All things are based on either truths or misunderstandings. Those based on lies are quickly dismissed. Misunderstandings are easily fixed. Only facts remain, and it is the sole fact that your little thought process of the world is sitting on a fat man's ass."

08-02-2010   #1207 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Agnesia sat down at one of the chairs by the table. "We can wait for that person that ran off to come back, and in the meanwhile, you can explain more in-depth to me!"

08-02-2010   #1208 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Yes, I see how gods exist. But is it not a sin to create crusades of one religion to persecute another? Why didn't they write every possible circumstance in all of the bibles? And if we had magic all along, why was 'the wheel' such a big thing? How come we would have to use sticks to create fire?"
Her grin cracked up again.
"Also, it is not a sin to emotionally harm children in a sacred house of god? In such a world where childhood is sullied, and priests can get pardons from a pope to molest other children? How about them wars? For centuries, people have been saying 'no, I'm right! Our path is the right path! Burn in hell!' And where have the gods done anything to relieve that? Even after two thousand years of humanity passed, still nothing. I know that gods exist. I am saying that they do not give enough to prove themselves. It's like they like watching people fight, kill themselves, and brainwash others! And sins? Those are just rules that some people make so society doesn't have everyone killing eachother. Oh the irony. The gods are corrupt. THey don't want to take anything into their own hands to help us. It's a sad day when hell is better to live in than Midgard."

08-02-2010   #1209 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"There are only seven true Sins. You're starting to invoke one I'm not meant to carry out." At this point, the coil became a violent vortex around Nihiru's arm. Sounds of cuts and dents on metal can be heard vibrating in the air around her gauntlet. "What does a pathetic person like you, she who has not even looked like she walked onto the surface, know about the world I live in? What rights do you have to speak up against a god--- gods, even! My existence--- every Sins' existence--- shall prove everything I've said up to this point. Your theory is but a crackpot, as weak and hole-filled as the brain in your head. What rights give you the means to create stereotypes when you have not experienced the other side of the fence? Do you understand chaos? It's a state where there is no order. Imagine, if you will, a bookcase. It takes less effort to simply toss books around than to arrange them on the bookcase. Do you understand how difficult it is to maintain order in anything?"
Nihiru ran towards the woman with the violent vortex spiraling on her left gauntlet. "No, you don't. Because you're an idiot."

----------------

"Uhhh, alright then." Melissa replied.
<insert mahjong>

08-02-2010   #1210 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

May saw the woman rushing at her.
"So, you REALLY want to know why I reject religion? It's because zealots like YOU that tortured me to death! I was a hostage, and I was murdered 60 years ago in the name of your religions! And wanna know something else? The gods are unjust. They sent me to hell because I made a small complaint about how I died and how unjust it was!"
May folded her arms, anticipating the attack.

08-02-2010   #1211 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky woke up with a loud yawn. He stepped out of his room and walked down to the first floor of the inn. He looked over at Melissa, who was explaining something to another woman. By the looks of it, it seems like they're playing mahjong. Something Nicky was very bad at.
"Hey, Melissa. Whatcha doing?"

08-02-2010   #1212 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"... Okay... Thanks for telling me, Swirly."

It was then that the gently falling snow abruptly changed to hail. A fierce wind sprung to life and darkness enveloped the land even more. As this happened To the south in the distance a ominous purple cloud could be seen.

Just like last time.

Kai quickly pulled his jacket's hood up, "Ack! Hail! This sucks! I f*cking HATE winter!" His whining was cut short when he saw the cloud, "Well, that ain't normal..."

Soon a bell resounded through the town, and soldiers flooded the streets. They were making their way for the southern town gate. Students and teachers who fought the last round made their way out too and saw the cloud. Some went inside to grab their coats, weapons and the like, others were already prepared and made their way to the battle field.

---

"... That cloud..." Kana said to herself when she saw it in the distance, ".. So... They've come again."

Should I go?...

I honestly... Don't want to...

---

Ludo saw people rushing out of the inn, all ready for battle. So the Phantasms have come again, huh? He turned the page in his book. He wondered when those kids wanted to sneak into the castle... If they weren't going to ask him now, he may as well check out the battle field and see what everyone is really up against.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-02-2010   #1213 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"So you put us in your category of stereotypes because of your failure to recognize what good you have in this world of reality!?"
Nihiru was about to unleash the vortex, when it suddenly began hailing. Her left fist stopped a few feet from the woman's face, any closer would have activated the vortex, implode the gauntlet, and lacerate Nihiru's entire left arm and the woman's face, regardless of how hard any surface is. She snapped the gauntlets to the back of her waist as the vortex disappeared. "Don't get in my way with your disgusting aura again. It stinks of dung and leather." She ran towards the south town gates.

----------------

Kaela walked over from moving the door and sat down in the chair to the left of Melissa, propping her feet on the table, but keeping it at the edges to not intrude on Melissa teaching. "She's teaching this girl how to play mahjong. Go watch TV or something unless you're interested, learning takes forever."

08-02-2010   #1214 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"HEY KID. LOOKS LIKE SOME PHANTASMS ARE COMING OVER TO VISIT." The book's pages rattled, as if it were laughing.

Zane looked out the window, noticing the ominous cloud floating over the snowy landscape. He could even hear the bells resounding from the manor.

"I suppose that I'll be going then. Bianca and Celina will understand." He put on a thick black cloak over his uniform and started to make his way towards the indicated battlefield.

08-02-2010   #1215 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Oh, I see. I'm pretty bad myself, haven't played for years, haha. Maybe I'll try again later."
Nicky heard the ringing of a bell, and saw groups of soldiers and students running towards the south gate.
"Looks like I should be going now!"
Nicky left the inn, and followed the marching soldiers to the gate.

08-02-2010   #1216 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Ah, good luck out there! Make sure Nihiru doesn't bother you!" Melissa yelled as Nicky ran out.

Kaela tossed her cigarette butt to the side. "Guess I'll be going too then. I'll be back with Nihiru." She ran after Nicky, "Oi kid, wait up."

08-02-2010   #1217 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari saw a strange black cloud forming in the distance. Just like last time, so it must be the phantasms again.

She contemplated if she should help this time, but she felt uneasy about the whole situation. She quickly went back in the inn, maybe she could find Haru or Julio.

08-02-2010   #1218 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Dammit, I was so close. I know her power, I would have torn her apart.
"Me get in the way? You're the one who started this argument. And by the way, your put downs are pretty stale."
May drew her spear from her back.

Looks like they want some more, eh?
May jumped outside the castle town, landing outside.

----

"Maaaaan, this is taking a while to make."
Elly was sitting on a chair near the blacksmith. He hasn't made much progress on the armor.
Genji took a look outside, and noticed the dark clouds.
"Hmm, Elly, this is gonna take a very long time to make. Perhaps you should go sleep on the couch for now? I'll make sure that the blacksmith doesn't screw anything up."
Elly nodded, and walked toward the couch on the other side of the room. She fell right before being even close to the couch.
She fell asleep. She has been awake for the past week nonstop.

08-02-2010   #1219 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

There was now an increase in traffic, many people started exiting the inn, and many people started entering the inn. Agnesia couldn't help but notice, and asked what was happen. "Where's everyone going?" She was still paying attention to Melissa, but also looking around at the same time.

08-02-2010   #1220 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Kid. You stay," Haru instructed Luca. "Yes, yes, you're stronger, blah blah, I just don't want you to get hurt. Stay and watch Heath. Yes, the sleeping beauty in the other room. You can keep Tinker Bell company too." Haru was quick to answer each of Luca's replies.
It was happening again. More deaths to come. Haru rushed out of her room to find Julio when she bumped into Kari.
"Hey! Are you going out there?"