Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-30-2010   #1081 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"I gambled that up when I became goddess of the slums." Nihiru crunched the lemon-flavored sucker. She looked around and noticed a snowman that wasn't there before. Without a second thought, she flicked the stick into the snowman's head and pulled another yellow sucker out.
"Oi, Nicky, is that yours also?" She pointed at the snowman with a sucker stick poked into its forehead.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-30-2010   #1082 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Yep. I wanna make an army of snowmen!"
Nicky pulled the sucker stick out and stuck it back into the nose area of the snowman. He continued to roll snowballs around the market.

07-30-2010   #1083 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji was stuck there, but he could move.
He also had mittens attached to his stick arms.
He waited until nobody was watching him, and rolled up some snow in the mound around him.
He crunched it up to make it rock hard, and threw it at someone.

07-30-2010   #1084 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"A...snowball fight? Seriously?"
"Yeah, look outside man, it's snowing! Forget the cards!"
Alex could only give a jaded look and sigh. "Really now, a snowball fight?" asked Alex again.
"Look, I'm getting damn bored of cards, and so are some of the other guys. I've asked the teachers and they gave us the OK, we can get the school to participate in it!"

Alex planted himself down on a nearby chair and sighed again. "Even if I wanted to, I don't have winter clothes. Besides, do you really think anyone but us would participate?" Alex's buddy George gave a confident smirk, "Hehe, don't worry, Jim's gathering clothes for anybody that needs it, Robert and a teacher is setting the event up in the town square, and me? I'm gonna get some participants with Johnny. Just go to Jim's room and he'll get you some clothes, come by the square a bit later, I guarantee you'll be surprised by the amount of people we can get!"

George ran out the inn excitedly and started hollering about the snowball fight. Alex groaned, and started towards Jim's room.

07-30-2010   #1085 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Julio groggily woke up from his nap and went to open the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming..." he said as he went to te door. He threw it open to be greeted with the sight of Haru standing with a boy child.

His mind was still foggy with sleep and he didn't really have time to think. Just the sight of a woman coming to his door with an unannounced small child startled the lad.

"It ain't mine!" he said hurriedly, slamming the door and leaning his shoulder against it in case she chased after him. That's when his actual mind caught up with him and he realized he was being absurd. of course it wasn't his... but the damage was done? Somehow though he couldn't shake the fear.

Julio slowly opened the door a crack, looking through at the two visitors.

"Who's the kid?" he asked, voice still holding a sleepy tone.

07-30-2010   #1086 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"It's a long story," replied Haru. She pushed Luca into the room. "Sit here, okay?" she told the boy.
Haru looked around, Julio's room was in serious need of housekeeping.
"Why on earth would he be yours? asked Haru suspiciously. "You didn't go planting your seeds somewhere, did you?
This was another thing that was getting to her. It wasn't even possible since Luca is around 8 or 9, Julio would've been around Luca's age just to father the baby. A lot of things don't match up, just like yesterday. It would suck if she couldn't trust Julio. She didn't know how to start asking him these questions though, it would sound too much like an interrogation.
"Here," she shoved a loaf of bread into his chest. "Now you don't have to go and buy days old breads in the market anymore."

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-30-2010 at 05:50 PM.

07-30-2010   #1087 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Of, of course not!" Julio said, looking away and scratching his cheek in what appeared to be a nervous manner. "You caught me when i was still half sleepy."
Haru handed him some bread.
"Thanks!" Julio said taking the morsel. "I dunno how I could survive without you, Haru."
Julio went to his bead, sitting down. He gestured for the two to also take a seat along with him and began to eat happily. He had been tired after the battle and didn't even eat dinner yesterday before falling asleep. He broke off a small piece and handed it to the child.
"So... why do you have him?" he asked. "I don't mind if it's a long story." He looked towards the window and noticed for the first time the snow on the sill.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 07-30-2010 at 05:55 PM.

07-30-2010   #1088 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Haru started from the beginning of where she first met Luca, naturally, she left out the part where she was avoiding Julio that day. She hoped that he wouldn't remember. Then she explained the whole "oh, by the way, I read minds" thing to him.
"And...now we're here," she finally finished. "What do you think? Is this normal in this...place..thing?" Haru had just realized that she didn't even know what this place is called even thought she had been here for days.

07-30-2010   #1089 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio stroked his chin.
"You read minds, huh? Read my mind right now!"
He began reciting the pledge of allegiance.

07-30-2010   #1090 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"It doesn't always work," frowned Haru. "Are you making fun of me?"
"Something about a flag," thought Luca. "I don't know."

07-30-2010   #1091 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"No," Julio pulled a mock pout. "I was just trying to see if you could read my mind. You don't have to be so sensitive."

'I like fishes cos they're so delicious! Oh yeah I like cheese. Hasta la vista baby. Haru in a bikini legs spread wide covered with chocolate sauce and Kari licks it off. Yum. Heath bars. Gone go Fishing!!!'

Julio smiled as he thought incoherently.

"Yep. I guess it is selective after all. Maybe you need some grueling off screen training to learn to control it," he suggested.

07-30-2010   #1092 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"Okay," said Haru. "If that's what you think is best."
Training, practice, Haru didn't like the sound of that at all. Plus, to actually invade people's thoughts? That just seemed like such a horrible thing to do. Jeez, why can't she ever be happy with anything? Luca was nibbling on the same piece of bread. She didn't mean to offend him.
"Cool light show yesterday," began Haru on a different topic now. "At the cliff, I mean. I didn't know you could do that."

07-30-2010   #1093 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Oh?" Julio asked, not even looking up from his food. "Seems a lot of people have picked up some interesting abilities here. You included."

He sighed, "It's pretty stupid if you ask me. It's like we try to take two steps forward and we're walking on a treadmill or something. We get here to try to find Heath but then get roped into some weird fight for kai's soul. we find heath but he's too weak to stand on his own let alone try to remember where he left Holly. Now it's snowing and Heath's back in bed. Kai, Ludo and Kana have their hands full with this phantasm business... and now you've got this kid."

Julio reached over and ruffled Luca's hair.

"Hey kid... you're a local right? Did you ever see any castles around here?"

The kid just continued munching, looking at Julio with wide innocent eyes. If he answered the question telepathically Julio wouldn't know.

07-30-2010   #1094 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"Yes, exactly," Haru started to say. "We spent all our time looking for Heath. But...yesterday..."
Haru looked away from his gaze and stared at her own hands instead.
"It seem like you always knew how to do that," she finished her sentence. "Even though you were looking for Heath the entire time we were here...so how come...how come it seemed like you knew exactly what to do?"
She felt really guilty since she was accusing Julio of something now. She undid her ponytail and started to retie it hastily.
"You're not..." her voice started to sound a bit shaky "..hiding something from me, are you?"

07-30-2010   #1095 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Like what?" Julio offered. "If you have something to say I'd really much prefer you say it. Really, do you think knowing everything wil help us right now? People sometimes ask questions they don't want the answers to... but you've seen so much already anyway... is that your reasoning? Nothing can shock you anymore?"

Julio laughed almost bitterly, "I suppose not." He waved his hand around as if to make a gesture towards their surroundings. "We're in hell and we're more or less alone in this mission of ours what with everyone after the Phantasms. But... If I said I'm selfish and that's why I choose to keep this silence, would you continue to hold your grudge?"

07-30-2010   #1096 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru glanced to her left as a snowman chucked a snowball at a boy. "There's something you don't see every day." She walked from behind the snowman and slammed her right hand through the back of its head.

07-30-2010   #1097 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"There is no grudge," answered Haru a-matter-of-factly, almost lying. "I was only wondering, that's all. It's okay if you don't want to tell me. It's your business, I don't think that it'd be selfish."
She got up and went to pat Luca's hair.
With her back to Julio, she continued, "I mean, Kana knows, though, doesn't she? It's okay for her to know, but not for me to know" she added softly.
Haru knew she wasn't being logical now, but she still wanted to say it. In fact, she didn't actually know if Kana actually knew anything. But to Haru, it felt like Julio and Kana had a...past. She gave a long paused before she turned around and face Julio again.
"That bread won't hold you for long, do you want to go get something in the market instead?" Haru gave him a smile. "Bred and water make a terrible breakfast."

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-30-2010 at 08:14 PM.

07-30-2010   #1098 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio stared at Haru sometime, chewing slowly as her words rained down upon him. Before he could even answer though she changed the subject to talk about breakfast.
"I suppose we could go down and share a turkey leg. Are you sure you have something for the weather? All I have is my uniform."
He brushed the bread crumbs off his bed. He regarded the ragged brown blanket on the bed breifly before snatching it off the bed and wrapped it around himself. He used his school pin to fasten it so it'd stay.
"What you think?" he asked. "It's like a poncho. Don't give me that look... it's the best I can do with my resources. And I daresay it fits me. I spent a greater part of my life traveling through south america with only a rucksack, poncho and clothes on my back."
He flashed his most obnoxious grin, purposefully teasing Haru with a bit of his "secret past". He had to admit he was a bit annoyed by her bringing up the subject and then switching to something more trivial just as he felt ready to confess it all. No matter, he didn't really want to tell anyone a thing. As he said, he was selfish and he knew from experience that no human girl trusted an incubus once she knew what he was. She always seemed to think any feelings she had (no matter how genuine regardless of it being platonic or not) was a result of some sort of manipulation.
"Did you want one too?" Julio asked... "A poncho I mean. We'll steal all of the bedsheets and we'll all match."

07-30-2010   #1099 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"I like the cold," she told him. "I'll be fine."
South America? Surely, he said that on purpose. Was she being too paranoid again? She decided to disregard it.
"Luca? Do you want to come with us?" said Haru, kneeling down the boy's height.
Luca shook his head and made his way out of the room. "Maybe I shouldn't be there so you can talk."
"Uh..Luca said he had to do something..." she lied. "Shall we?~"

07-30-2010   #1100 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kana was happily making snowmen with Nicky in the market. She saw a boy get hit by some snow by a snowman, but shrugged it off since Nihiru punched out said snowman anyways.

---

Ludo was busy sleeping away in his room. He was exhausted from keeping Kai's body alive and from the spell he casted yesterday...

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody