League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-28-2010   #1061 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai had finally made it to the inn and made his way upstairs to where Josh's room is. He quietly opened the door and looked in. He wasn't all that surprised to see him still asleep. A smile came to his face as he closed the door behind him. His attention went from Josh's peaceful sleeping face to the dog sleeping on him. With a raised brow he went over and sat in a chair in the room and leaned back in it.

Josh still hadn't explained what was up with the dog.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-28-2010   #1062 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Gwynth raised her head when Kai sat down and carefully walked over Josh, without touching him at all, in a very cat like manor. She now stood in front of Akaito and sniffed him a little. She then started to speak with him in a hushed tone.

"Hello Akaito~ My name is Gwynth. To make a long story short, I found Joshua when he arrived in Utgard and decided to teach him some wind elemental magic. I am of corse, a wind demon. Of the Meinwen family, to be precise."

She started to poke his legs with her nose, as if to tease him.

"You are.. an incubus, correct? I must say, Joshua has interesting taste, hehe~", Gwynth wagged her tail, amused by her joke.

07-29-2010   #1063 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kai was surprised to see the dog talking to him. He bowed his head a bit and replied in a low tone so Josh wouldn't wake up, "It's a pleasure to meet you uh.. Gwynth," he said that a tad shyly, "... He can actually use magic?... Wow..."

He himself couldn't really use magic asides from shapeshifting which all cubi can pretty much do.

"You are.. an incubus, correct? I must say, Joshua has interesting taste, hehe~"

Kai blushed a bit, "... T-that's right..." He then recalled that he hasn't had any... sexy time with Josh in almost two weeks. He blushed a bit more and could even feel a longing feeling deep down in him, ... God dammit why did I have to realize that I'm deprived just now... Ughhh...

---

Meanwhile, Kana was in the marketplace, buying some sweets and a few other things.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-29-2010   #1064 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Oi, Kana, buying candy?" Nihiru was a few distance from Kana, squatted over an elderly merchant's display of glass sculptures on the ground.
In spite of another cold weather, Nihiru still had her short-sleeved, hooded robe on. She replaced her school skirt with a pair of black shorts and her blouse with a yellow halter top. For anyone to stay warm in such clothing, they must have the body temperature of an erupting volcano. She had a small, yellow sucker sticking out of her mouth.
She pulled out three other suckers of different colors; light blue, green, and red. "Melissa wanted some candy, so I had to go buy some but got caught up in looking at random merchandise. Want one?" She pointed them at Kana.

07-29-2010   #1065 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky was still in his usual clothes. He was pretty resistant to the cold. He was building a snowman in the marketplace. As he was rolling a giant snowball, he had managed to catch a glance of Nihiru and Kana. He rolled the snowball towards them.

"Hey there!" he waved.

07-29-2010   #1066 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Haru was sitting by the window, staring at the snow. She didn't think that she'd ever get to see them again. Snow reminded her of so many cherished memory. They reminded her of normalcy; no flying people, phantasms, or magic. Only normal things. So much had happened in the last few days.

Luca was still asleep on her bed. He looked so peaceful and innocent. Haru was surprised by that, something so innocent could exists in such a place. She hoped that Luca's brother wasn't too worried about him. She didn't want his brother to accuse her of kidnapping or anything...

She got up and went to check on Heath who, naturally, was still asleep. She did the math in her head and she was sure that Heath had spent more time sleeping, passing out, and/or unconscious, than being awake. She made her way to the inn's kitchen to get some food. It was a lot colder than it was yesterday. On her way there, she saw several people with winter clothings. She grabbed the small pouch in her pocket and check her coins. There weren't much. She was missing her life in NYC even more now, money wasn't an issue there.

She got back upstairs and left some bread and a glass of water by Heath's bed and left. I wonder if Julio is awake yet, she thought to herself. She wanted to talk to him about something since yesterday, but it was too hectic with Kai being back and all so she didn't get a chance to. She frowned, decided not to pay Julio a visit and went back to her room. Luca was awake now, sitting on bed and rubbing his eyes.

07-29-2010   #1067 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Oh, sure," Kana took the green sucker and smiled, "Thank you."

Then Nicky greeted them. Kana waved back at him.

"You're making a snowman? Can.. Can I help?" she asked shyly.

Last edited by Dani; 07-29-2010 at 01:05 PM.

07-29-2010   #1068 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly was making a snowman vessel for Genji.
"Hmm, this looks pretty good."
Elly remarked. She made a three-ball snowman with stick arms, a button nose, and button eyes.
Genji looked confused.
"How do I move? And how will this thing stay together? I'm sure that those arms aren't very flexible..."
"Oh quit whining, this'll be fun to see."
Elly folded her arms across her chest.
"But being a ghost is nice!"
"J-just do it! It'll please me."
Elly smiled.
Genji sighed, and flew into the snowman.
"Well? how does it feel?"
The head of the snowman turned.
A mouth manifested on the snowman's head.
"C-c-c-cold!"
Elly grinned.
"Haha, now let's go over to the blacksmith's shop. I have a friend I'd like ya to meet!"
"What? I'll melt!"
"Oh, don't be such a pansy! I can always make another vessel for ya~"
Elly pushed snowman Genji towards the shop.

07-29-2010   #1069 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Morning, Luca," said Haru as the sat down on the bed and handed him a piece of bread.

"Good morning", replied Luca. Haru was getting used to the way they hold a conversation now. It wasn't as weird anymore. Though, she was still curious to how this all work.

"So...would it be hard for you to explain to me how this...thing work?" She wasn't sure if Luca could answer her question since he was so young.

"I'm older than I look, you know," answered Luca as he took a sip of water. "I was just so tired and hungry yesterday...I couldn't think straight. This was how I talked to my brother too, ever since I was little."

Haru nodded. "Speaking of your brother," she started to say, "wouldn't he be worried about you?"

Luca shook his head. "He didn't come back." There was such a sad look on his face.

"Back from wh--?" she was going to ask him. But then Haru understood. Luca's brother didn't come back from the fight with those phantasms. "I'm sorry, Luca."

He didn't answer her and kept on chewing on a small piece of bread.

"So you're just...putting your thoughts into other people?" she tried to change the subject. Plus, she really didn't understand this in the first place. "Even right now?"

"Yes, but not the first time."
"Not the first time?"
"When you bumped into me."
"I don't get it."

Luca frowned. "I didn't have the energy to talk to you. I was so dizzy and thirsty."

"I don't know what you're getting at." said Haru, puzzled. "I mean, I think I do...but..."

"Of course it's possible. Look around you. Look at me! I was so surprised when you knew what I was thinking. I was trying so hard to convey my thoughts, but you didn't seem to be able to hear me. Luca was smiling brightly now.

"It...doesn't always seem to work" said Haru. "I mean, if it does, shouldn't I hear it all the time?"

"You just need to practice."

This was getting weirder now. Perhaps she really needed to speak to Julio after all. Luca nodded in agreement.

"That's creepy," she told him.

Haru sighed, took Luca's hand and left the room. Once they got to Julio's room, Haru paused, took a deep breath and knock on the door.

07-29-2010   #1070 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Sure!" Nicky exclaimed.
"Maybe Nihiru can help, too."
When he said that, he started to have second thoughts.
"...Or maybe not."

07-29-2010   #1071 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Yay~" Kana walked over to the snowman and put the sucker in her mouth, "This snowman... Will pierce the heavens!"

Kana went to go make a snowman with Nicky happily.

---

A knock was heard on Zane's door. A maid's voice... Janice's, could be heard from the other side.

"... Zane, Lady Celina would like to speak with you in the drawing room."

07-29-2010   #1072 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

When she saw Akaiito blush, Gwynth couldn't help but be even more amused. She then put both of her forepaws on his knees, now standing on her hind legs.

"Hehe.. So that means you to like to.." She proceeded to transmit her considerably perverted thoughts telepathically to Akaiito, so nobody else would hear, specifically Josh.

The blonde suddenly started to stretch his whole body under the blankets of his bed, letting out a few subtle moans. After finally stretching out his arms, he put his hands behind his head and opened his eyes just a little. When he saw Akaiito sitting on the chair, he smiled.

"Heeey Kai.." He said, sleepily.

Last edited by Bandy; 07-29-2010 at 08:42 PM.

07-29-2010   #1073 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kai's face turned bright red from all the thoughts Gwynth was dumping into his head. he couldn't help but try to hide his blush by looking away, but he knew that it wasn't really working well.

He straightened up in his hair at the sound of Josh stirring in the bed. He got up out of his chair and walked over to the side of the bed. He bent down and kissed him softly on the lips.

"... Good morning, Josh," he smiled lovingly, having nearly forgotten about Gwynth who was probably watching.

07-29-2010   #1074 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gwynth wagged her tail and barked,

"Ohhh how adorable~ But quite prude for an incubus."

Josh chuckled a little at Gwynth's comment and kissed Kai back. He then sat to the side of the bed.

"Wow.. I really slept alot. Feels good though.", He glanced out the window and saw the snow, which made his face light up. He really loved winter.

"We should go outside!"

07-29-2010   #1075 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kai looked over at Gwynth, "... I admit I'm kinda weird as an incubus, but..."

"We should go outside!" The cheerful blond exclaimed.

Kai sighed and tried not to frown, "... O-only if you want to..." Kai really hated winter. He was more of a autumn person himself.

---

In about an hour the two guys left the inn. Kai was.. less then enthusiastic from the weather. He gave a jacket to Josh prior to leaving by the way.

"Amaterasu-Ō-Mi-Kami..." Kai muttered under his breath in Japanese, "... I'm not really religious but please god dammit make this damn snow melt tomorrow..."

07-29-2010   #1076 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"Lady Celina wants me? Alright." Zane got up and walked over, wondering why she would have anythibg to do with him. He briefly looked outside at the snow.

"HEHEE, QUITE THE POPULAR LITTLE SERVANT, AREN'T YOU?"

Zane entered the drawing room, bowing politely. "Did you need something, Lady Celina?"

07-29-2010   #1077 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

The minute the two headed outside, Gwynth bolted for the nearest pile of snow and started to play with some stray dogs that happened to be there.

The coat that Akaiito had given Josh was a long dark brown coat, with long beige fur lining the collar. He breathed in the cold air and let out a happy sigh. He was walking with a bit of a limp, even though his injury was healed the day before. He then glanced at the incubus, and just seeying his expression was enough to remind him that the poor guy really didn't like winter time.. So he patted him on the back.

"Sorry for dragging you out like that.. I just really needed some fresh air." He grinned, kind of like a child does when he wants to be forgiven.

07-30-2010   #1078 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru shoved her hands into her robe pockets and walked over to the pair and snowman. "I'd mess around, but I have fragile things I'm carrying." The sucker slid from the left side of her mouth to the right. "You're in high school and you're still doing things like this?"

07-30-2010   #1079 (permalink)
Special
Games

"I'm not in high school," Kana remarked, "Besides, it's still fun to do. It's okay to let your inner child out sometimes, even if it's like this."

---

Kai was pat on the back by Josh. He couldn't help but have his mood lighten up when he saw Josh's grin, "... It's fine. Anyways, let's go get something to eat... I'm starving!" he laughed a bit.

---

Celina was standing in the drawing room with Bianca. Bianca waved at Zane a bit.

"Zane Avera.. Please, have a seat. We have... many things to discuss.,, Them being about your situation and that book in your hands," she paused, "It's been a while, Gula."

Last edited by Dani; 07-30-2010 at 11:28 AM.

07-30-2010   #1080 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly stopped for a minute.
She saw all the other people making snowmen.
"Hmhmhm, I got a better idea."
Elly started pushing Genji towards the other snowmen.
She placed Genji right next to another snowman.

"Now you stay still until someone comes nearby. Then, you move a little bit. It will make the person crazy!"
"A prank? What if it backfires?"
"Oh don't worry, you like being a ghost better!"

Elly walked away from Genji, leaving him there.