Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-26-2010   #1041 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Alphonse was paralysed by the electricity and found himself getting impaled in the chest with the same spear he threw. Once the electricity's effect wore off, he pulled the spear out. He didn't seemed phased by it at all. He whipped some throwing knives which multiplied to a far greater amount in the air at Julio and began to close in on Josh with the scythe in hand. He then stopped on his heel. sharply turned and threw the scythe at Josh. It spun in the air in his direction with even more deadly speed then the spear from the momentum. He then readied some more knives and thew them at Josh. If the scythe didn't him him, one of the knives would.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-26-2010   #1042 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Julio laughed as he interrupted his spell mid cast to dodge the knives, though he managed to trip and fall backwards onto the ground while doing it.

"Ugh," he said picking himself back up. "He's using Kai's moves... I guess that puts me at some sort of advantage... despite his superhuman strength... and speed."

He finally stood and saw that Alphonse was concentrating on Josh now. He thought that would be the perfect time to remember out how to control his magic (poor josh). He concentrated and got back in his stance and attempted to cast a lightening bolt at the crown of Alphonse's head. It hit the big smooth rock instead.

07-26-2010   #1043 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh's eyes widened as he saw the scythe approaching at deadly speed. He quickly pushed himself backward with a strong wind, which blew the scythe upward at an angle. He then jumped into the air to avoid the throwing knives, but he was hit by two of them: one scratched his right calf and the other lodged itself in his thigh.

"Agghh Damn it! He screamed as he removed the knife from his leg, and angrily throwing it to the ground. His pants were torn and bloody now from the wound. He looked up and saw the scythe he had flung into the air falling back down..
Josh started to fly towards Alphonse and rapidly clasped his hands together, creating a massive current of high-pressured air, aimed at his head. He then waved his right arm to direct the falling scythe straight at Alphonse, spinning at amazing speeds towards the back of his neck.

Gwynth raised her head in surprise, looking down at the battle. Quite the violent sandwhich you put together there, Joshua.

07-26-2010   #1044 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Alphonse quickly rolled to the side to avoid both of the attacks. He was just about to do something else, then Kana fell from the sky and landed right on top of him, bringing him down to the ground with both her swords lodged into his back. She drew them out and was bout to bring them down on his head, then he got up from under her.

"Eeek!" She rolled off of him and quickly got back onto her feet. She back away a bit as her gaze met Alphonse's blood thirsty glare.

Ludo, who was watching from the cliff, rose a brow, "So now it's three against one..."

With a snap of his fingers, Al's scythe vanished, as did the knives and the spear. He pulled his pocket watch out of his pocket and quickly checked the time, "... Tch, so much time wasted, and Miss Bianca won't be happy to see me in this condition..." he said to himself.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-27-2010   #1045 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

'Perfect!' thought Julio when Kana joined the fray. With Josh and Kana distracting the Butler that would mean Julio would be given a better chance to focus on his casting. He convinced himself that he missed not only because he was rusty but keeping his shapeshifted teenage form was also taking some of his concentration. Normally he could keep the form while doing menial tasks but battles were another thing entirely.

Taking a deep breathe Julio clapped his hands together again and began to cast the stun spell since it'd likely be stronger this time and allow Kana or Josh to get some cheap shots in.

07-27-2010   #1046 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji heard a loud noise.
"Hey, didja hear that?"
"Of course I did, I am not deaf."
The sound came from a distant area to the north.

They walked over, and noticed something from afar.
"Hey, did you see that lightning? It doesn't look natural!"
Genji rubbed his nose.
"Yeah, it looks like a good level lightning spell. Should we go and see?"
"Well, we could go to the inn and sleep, but I wanna find out what's goin' on!"
Elly started running toward the fight.

Last edited by Genji; 07-27-2010 at 11:34 AM.

07-27-2010   #1047 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gwynth winced and started to pace anxiously when she saw Josh get injured.

What a fool.. he's being so reckless..!

Josh flew back down to the ground and landed a bit awkwardly because of his wound. When he saw that none of his attacks had even scratched Alphonse, he couldn't help but curse under his breath. After feeling momentarily discouraged, he jumped back into the air and hovered a few feet above ground. He then began to attack again: he lashed at Alphonse with many high-pressurized air currents that where coming at him from all sides. The speed of these currents was largely sufficient to cut at his flesh and perhaps even bone. That's what he hoped for, at least.

I have to get him at the next chance I can. I hope Julio casts a strong spell soon..

07-27-2010   #1048 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane looked up and thought for a second. Then he shook his head.

"No, I haven't seen him since I came here. Maybe he ran into trouble during his job."

Quote:
MAYBE HIS BODY WENT AND ROTTED, HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
"Should we go look for him?"

07-27-2010   #1049 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Alphonse created another scythe and began to slash away at the wind currents with a bit of trouble. The scythe was able to withstand the attacks but the force of them was hard to put up with itself. He couldn't really feel it, but he knew he was being pushed back a bit with each current he blocked or slashed.

With the last wind current he managed to avoid, he had to also quickly block a blow from Kana.

He swung the blade at her, but she quickly back flipped away from his attack. A fury of attacks went on between the two.

Her goal was to make his head roll.

His was to return to his master.

Alphonse brought the scythe down on her, but he missed as she stepped to the side. She then struck him on the head with all her strength with the pummels of her swords, all the while he threw a punch at her. She took the blow as did he, and Kana was sent flying back, crashing into the cliff side. He nailed her in the gut... A pained groan escaped from her, but Alphonse seemed to be stunned from the blow to the head...

"Now, Josh!" she called out to him.

---

Bianca nodded, ignoring the book's comment.

"Yes, let's."

She pulled him by his cuff gently, the worry and concern written all over her face. The two eventually left the manor and began to look through town for him.

07-28-2010   #1050 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh nodded when he heard Kana's voice. He then flew higher, getting closer to Alphonse. He spread his arms wide and gathered wind currents on each of them, which twisted around his limbs at increasing speeds. When he was ready, he rapidly joined his palms together, so that his hands were open towards the outside, and the two massive gusts of wind merged into one deadly cyclone. The spiraling winds headed straight for Alphonse's head at an absolutely devastating speed.

Josh was pushed backwards from recoil, and flew back at least ten feet, before lightly hitting the rocky wall of the cliff. He let out a pained groan and looked up.

"Gwynth, Ludo, that should do it -Aghhh!" He held his thigh tightly as he felt a sharp pain in his thigh.. He'd forgotten about his wound. His pant leg was now covered in bright crimson blotches..

07-28-2010   #1051 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Alphonse just managed to recover, but not in time to avoid the cyclone approaching him. He wanted to move away, but for some reason he couldn't. His expression which was that of shock, quickly went away. A smirk formed in it's place.

Ah, now I get it...

With a slice, the butler was silenced. His body sank to the ground as his head helplessly rolled to the side.

"That's my cue, huh?" Ludo stood from his hiding place and faced the barrel which Kai was in. He stretched his hands out, and began the incantation for his spell.

Bring back this soul from the dark abyss and reform the broken bonds of the spirit...

A magic circle appeared beneath the barrel and a brilliant silver light shone, engulfing the barrel. Eventually the light subsided, and the magic circle disappeared. Ludo fell down onto one knee, some what out of breath. He'd used up a lot of mana, and he was feeling exhausted.

Did the spell work though?

Kana slowly got up and sheathed her swords. She held her gut with one hand, and looked towards the cliff.

Did it work...?

OOC: a rushed battle sorry, but we need to move onto the next wave of phantasms soon lol

07-28-2010   #1052 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly and Genji made it to the battle scene, but it was already too late.
Elly panted and bended over to regain her energy.
"Huh? Well, it looks like they don't really need out help anymore."
Genji remarked
"Haaah, haaah, well we would have made it if you weren't so slow!"
"Well sooooorrrrrrrrryyyy for not casting haste!"

07-28-2010   #1053 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Uh! Are you okay?" Haru asked Ludo, she was watching the fight silently the entire time."Pfft!~ Your tail is on my face." Julio brought her here to play nurse...again?

07-28-2010   #1054 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh quickly shut his eyes the minute he saw the butler's head lop off. He covered his face with his hands and was breathing heavily. He found it hard to believe that he'd been able to do such a thing.. He then tried to get up, but fell backwards onto the rocks again. He was too weak; he'd used so much magic in a short period of time on top of sustaining a considerable wound.

Gwynth jumped down the cliff just before Ludo started the spell and landed next to Josh. Even though her facial expressions as a dog were limited, the look of worry on her face was too evident to miss.

She took a look at his thigh, "Oh my goodness, that wound is much deeper than I thought! You're lucky those knives didn't pierce your h..."

She stopped herself when she noticed Josh's expression. Even though he was looking away, she could tell he was ashamed, afraid. Now wasn't exactly the best time to talk about all the "could have"'s and "should have"'s of this battle. She let her head hang low and let out a small, apologetic whine. Gwynth then grabbed him gently by the collar and flew him up to the cliff, setting him down on a patch of soft, high grass. She then glanced at Ludo, who was now on one knee.

".. Did you succeed?"

07-28-2010   #1055 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Ludo chuckled a bit, "Haha, sorry about the tail," he stood back up, "I'm fine, but that blondie over there seems pretty messed up."

".. Did you succeed?"

"... I don't know, this is the first time I've ever casted a spell of this nature," he looked over to the barrel. His ears perked up at the sight of a hand coming from outside of the barrel. Soon, a familiar, yet topless incubus was seen bringing himself up. He looked.... Very drowsy.

Akaiito Kagamiya let out a long yawn and rubbed his eyes, "... Ugh... That was a terrible dream..." He clumsily climbed out of the barrel, now showing he was only wearing the uniform pants but no shoes or socks. When he got both his feet on the ground and took a step away from the barrel, he fell down onto his bottom, "... Legs feel numb... Ughh... I need food.... and water..." he let out another yawn. is shape shifting magic isn't in effect, so his horns, droopy pointed ears and tail were visible. His wings were still hidden though. He scratched his head of silver hair a bit and slowly brought his eyes to Josh. He instantly snapped out of the drowsiness when he saw his wound and ran over to him. Seems the numbness has gone away!

"Josh! W-what happened?... That wound... Wait, where are we anyways? Whats with that dog? Why the hell was I in a barrel!?" he showered the blond man with questions, but then paused, Wait... In my dream I remember... He held his head with one hand. Guilt and regret were now haunting him, "... Oy, Ludo, aren't there any healers around here?..."

The fox nodded, "Yeah."

Just then Kana had flown up to the cliff. She saw that Kai was already held up with Josh, and decided to bother him later. She was just really relieved that Kai was now in one piece.

07-28-2010   #1056 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji saw the wounds on the fighters.
"Hey, you guys don't look like you're in good shape!"
Genji looked at Elly
"maybe you should heal them, Elly!"
"Ah, alright then."
"I can't do it anymore because it breaks ghost's law. Any undead using holy magic would be forbidden from using any other magic."
Elly started casting her healing spells.

07-28-2010   #1057 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh sat up when he saw Akaito.. come back to life. He smiled and even managed a chuckle as he showered him with questions. He then grabbed Kai's hand and pulled him down so he could hug him.

"Hey Kai, nice to see ya again.." He said with a tired voice, knowingly leaving all his questions unanswered.

When Gwynth saw all this, she started to wag her tail happily. She ran up to Ludo and licked his face as a thank you. She was glad to see that Josh's efforts weren't in vain and besides.. he was happy.

07-28-2010   #1058 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai blushed a bit and was also a bit confused. Just how long was he out for?.. Was he sleep walking? He tried to remember the dream he had, but it was very hazy. With a mental note to shower Josh with some more questions later, he hugged him back.

OOC: gonna timpjump. Let's just say Elly already healed them lol

---

After pigging out in town, Kai explored the whole town. Leaping from rooftop to rooftop and looking around the market, he eventually got a good grasp on where everything was in the city... Chokma. The elders spoke of the city a few times in their lectures back when he was just a kid. Apparently the cubi race came from here to Midgard a good three thousand years ago and melded into human society from there.

Kai munched on some bread he obtained through legit means and began to munch on it as he sat down on top of the edge of surrounding wall of the city. A soldier approached him and asked him what he was up to. He just replied that he was a tourist enjoying the sights.

It was all so surreal.

It was all so different from home.

He ate the last bit of bread and got up. It was now time to head back to the inn.

---

Bianca was sitting in her room, sulking. She and Zane had found Alphonse, but he had been killed by someone. The soul was already long gone too.. Perhaps it returned to it's original body.

The girl left her room and went to where Zane's room was. He had finished his duties and was probably in his room now. She had to give him his reward now.

Once she found the young butler, she took him by his cuff and took him to the basement of the manor. There was a huge labyrinth-like hallway, doors on each side of the hall. She eventually stopped at one, and unlocked the door with a master key. The room was dark on the inside, and the scent of blood hung in the air.

In the middle of the room lay a dying Luxuria.

"... M-Mistress Bianca..." Luxuria said weakly, ".. Please... heal me..."

Bianca didn't seem phased at all and turned to Zane, ignoring the Phantasm.

"This Phantasm's soul is Mr. Book's for the taking... Enjoy your meal."

---

Saturday, December 3rd, 2016

Over the night, it seems to have snowed quite a bit. Buildings all had a thin layer of snow on their rooftops, as did the streets. Most students and teachers were quick to buy a jacket of some sort.

The sun had risen a few hours ago, and Kai walked outside with some black slim jeans, a white hoodie and a simple jacket. Of course he had shoes. All of these courtesy of his special ability. His expression soured when he saw the snow, just as it did when he looked out of the window earlier when he woke up.

As he walked through town, he ran into Kana. She had bought a poncho with a white fur trim on the sleeves and on the bottom of the garment. The main part of it was a blush pink. The fastening cords had two cute white pompoms at the end of them.

OOC: Classic Gothic Lolita: Bear Ears Hood Wool&Fur Cloak THIS... BUT PINK/WHITE AND NO EARS ON THE HOOD.

The two walked and talked about what exactly was going on. Kai was surprised to hear he was out of commission for four days... and that Josh actually went into battle to fight Phantasms! To think those things were real.. No forget the Phantasms, Josh actually fought!? That alone was enough to make his heart skip a beat. How badly was he hurt? ... Kai tried to shake away the negative thoughts that made their way into his head...

Then he remembered him trying to kill Josh in his dream, as well as Julio and Kana... Well, Julio bashed him on the head with some rock anyways. He had it coming.

He bit his lower lip and stopped walking. Kana stopped after a few steps and turned to face her brother.

"... Kai-chan? What's wrong?..." Kana asked.

Kai shook his head, "No, I'm fine..." He began to walk again, ".. Actually, I'm gonna head back to the inn."

"It's Josh, isn't it?"

"..."

"You're worried about him, aren't you?... Well okay. You know there's a chance he slept in too."

Kai laughed a bit, "I know, I know. He isn't much of a morning person, after all... Well, see ya later, Kana."

"Byebye," she waved and watched as he ran off to where the inn was.

07-28-2010   #1059 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane kneeled down next to Luxuria and opened the book.

"I'm sorry, but I am the kind of person that would let you die for me." He turned to Bianca. "Normally I'd like to ask who you really are, but I suppose that now I'll be following you blindly."

Quote:
WELL WELL WELL. IF IT ISN'T OL' LUXXY. HOW'S IT GOING? SEEMS LIKE I'M DOING A LOT BETTER THAN YOU, EVEN THOUGH I'M SEALED IN A BOOK, HUH? HEHEHEHE.

SO IS THIS WHAT YOU MEANT, GIRLIE? I GUESS I'LL BE FEASTING OFF THE BEST KINDS OF SOULS THEN.
The blood-red runic letters began to rise up from the book and wrap around the weak form that was Luxuria.

-------

"...So..." Zane was sitting in his room, reading the book again. As of right now he had finished his duties and was taking his break.

"..YES...?"

"...It's kind of awkward now that your communication can be heard by mostly everyone. Isn't there a way to like, downgrade?"

"ONLY REASON I'D EVER DO THAT WOULD BE TO CONSERVE MANA. LUXXY'S SOUL WILL LAST ME DAYS."

Zane leaned back on the chair, absentmindedly thinking about what "Luxxy's" relationship with Bianca and the book was. Seemed like everyone has been keeping him in the dark.

07-29-2010   #1060 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Back in his room at the inn, Josh was still sleeping soundly. Rather than being in an outstandingly bizarre position, he looked as if he hadn't moved at all since the first second he let himself fall on the bed the night before. Gwynth was awake, but she rested at his side, laying her head on his chest. She glanced at his sleeping, peaceful face.

Poor thing, he's absolutely exhausted! I wonder when he'll wake up. Probably once his "Akaiito" comes to see him.. I do hope he's a tolerable man.

She then recalled how happy Josh seemed when Kai's soul was returned to his rightful body, and decided that he must be "highly tolerable" for the blonde to care about him so much. Now reassured, she closed her eyes to relax a little and listened to Josh's heartbeat