Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-26-2010   #1021 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Julio turned to where haru was pointing and saw it was a man who looked like a butler approaching.

"I guess that's our guy," Julio said. He looked at Kana and Ludo. "Is that the one? Where is Josh? Should I have brought a frying pan as back up?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-26-2010   #1022 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari was running towards the cliff that Joshua had mentioned earlier today. She already saw a guy walking there so she hid herself behind some bushes nearby. She wasn't sure if it was Josh or that butler guy that they were trying to hurt...well kill. From there she saw Julio and the others, and for some reason, a barrel.

07-26-2010   #1023 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky was eating in a restaurant, with a few of his classmates.

"There's nothing to do, I'm soooo bored."
"Yeah, we can only wait until the next battle."
"Did any of your friends die?"
"Luckily, no."
"My friend was injured, but a doctor came and saved her."

After finishing his glass of milk, Nicky stood up.
"I'm gonna go out and train. There's nothing to do, but wait for the next battle, right? Might as well be prepared!"
He walked out of the restaurant, and headed for the gate of the city.

07-26-2010   #1024 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh flew up to where Ludo and Kana where. Gwynth had landed next to the barrel, where Kai's body was.

"Okay.. Is everyone here? You guys should go hide somewhere up here. Even though he and I will be at the bottom of the cliff, he might notice you. So lay low."

07-26-2010   #1025 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Ludo and Kana did just that as the sun continued to set more.

Below Alphonse was checking his pocket watch... He was pretty much being disobedient. It was odd, since normally he would've shrugged off such a request. Why did he come?... He shrugged his shoulders and turned on his heel to leave.

---

Bianca was just finishing up her dinner. Once a servant took her plate, she went to go look for Zane, who should be finishing up some cleaning. Once she found him cleaning one of the guest rooms, she then asked him one thing.

"Zane..." she began, while playing with her fingers nervously, "... You remember Alphonse, right?... Have you seen him anywhere?..."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 07-26-2010 at 07:18 PM.

07-26-2010   #1026 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh dropped down from the cliff and landed safely on his feet. He took a deep breath and brushed himself off. He'd never planned out something like this before, so he felt pretty anxious.

I hope nothing goes wrong.. He thought as he walked up to Alphonse. He smiled kindly when he faced him.

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it... Akaiito." He looked at him intensely now.

07-26-2010   #1027 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Alphonse had started walking away.

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it... Akaiito." It was Joshua.

Akaiito... The name rang in his head as he turned to face Josh. He'd never heard it before, but it... seemed very familiar.

"Who is this Akaiito you speak of?... More importantly, why did you ask to meet up with me here?" the butler asked.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-26-2010   #1028 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Julio was hiding behind the barrel while everyone else found more suitable hiding places. He peeked and watched as Josh and the butler spoke. He was getting annoyed watching it though and hoped Josh would make some kind of move soon. That Butler didn't seem too tough. Julio was sure he could take him.

He slumped against the barrel and kicked his legs out at some pebbles near his feet. he watched it skid along and his eyes suddenly made contact with a rather unusually large and smooth stone. A grin formed upon Julio's lips.

He turned and looked again at the butler and Josh speaking. The music teacher appeared to be taking his time. Julio gathered the large stone in his arms and then did what any sensible guy trying to save a soul would do...

He walked back a few paces, cradling the stone in his arms, and then ran forward and jumped right off the cliff towards the butler. As he hurdled through the sky he raised his arms, holding the stone and landed right on Alphonse back (piggy back). He bashed the stone over the butler's skull.

07-26-2010   #1029 (permalink)
Special
Games

Alphonse threw Julio off him and a spear manifested in his hand, he brought the point of the weapon to Julio's throat. He was oblivious to the wound on his head, which now bled with almost black crimson blood. He was clearly pissed off from that attack...

Meanwhile, Kana and Ludo continued to watch more from where they were hiding. Kana was hiding behind some tree and Ludo moved behind the barrel. They both face palmed when Julio jumped in randomly.

Last edited by Dani; 07-26-2010 at 08:39 PM.

07-26-2010   #1030 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Joshua's eyes widened when he saw Alphonse retaliate against Julio's attack. Things had barely started, and already they weren't going according to "plan". So he decided to improvise..

"Wh-What the hell? Where'd you come from and why'd you throw that damn rock at him, you punk?"

Josh glared at Julio, and had a subtle gleam in his eye that gave him a look that said "Play along!".

Meanwhile, Gwynth was still up on the cliff, sitting in a tree. She shook her head at the situation at the bottom of the cliff, and communicated telepathically with all of those who were up there.

If anyone else wishes to throw a rock at this undead man, please do it now, or forever hold your peace. At least until the time is truly right.

07-26-2010   #1031 (permalink)
Special
Games

Alphonse turned his gaze to Josh, not taking the spear away from Julio, "This dirty maggot aside, why did you call me out here? Hurry and answer me now or I will be taking my leave."

07-26-2010   #1032 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio was a little put off by Josh not backing him up on the whole rock bash thing. After all, the butler was already bleeding and another bash or three to the head just might knock the fool out and give them opportunity to coax the soul into the barrel.

Now he had a spear pointed at his throat and he had to listen to a boring conversation.

"This dirty maggot aside, why did you call me out here? Hurry and answer me now or I will be taking my leave," the butler said.

Julio glared, "hey! I'm not that dirty! And by all means don't end your date early on account of me..."

Julio reached up and touched his own head with finger.

"By the way you got a little blood on your head right there. You might wanna wipe that up."

07-26-2010   #1033 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh looked at Alphonse now.

"I called you out so I could talk to Akaiito Kagamiya. This "Alphonse" person isn't real, it's just a name given to this body.", he gestured to his body, without touching him.

"You're Akaiito, an incubus who works as an assassin and definitely doesn't serve some little brat girl."

Last edited by Bandy; 07-26-2010 at 09:24 PM.

07-26-2010   #1034 (permalink)
Special
Games

Alphonse scoffed, "... Is this some kind of joke? ... I do not have the time for this."

However, he was beginning to think about it. He held his head with one hand, and a familiar... yet at the same time unfamiliar scene flashed in his head... Involving this blond man. He grit his teeth and turned to leave.

07-26-2010   #1035 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh sighed. Of course he wouldn't believe him so quickly.

He smirked; ".. Neither do I, Kai." Josh used his wind magic to whisk Alphonse into the air, spinning him around so they faced each other, and threw him to the ground.

Last edited by Bandy; 07-26-2010 at 09:38 PM.

07-26-2010   #1036 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio picked up the stone and threw it at Alphonse again and then scampered away climbing the cliff.

07-26-2010   #1037 (permalink)
Special
Games

Alphonse planted both palms into the ground and kicked himself back onto his feet. He then brought his arm back and threw the spear at Joshua.

He didn't even care anymore, this man was an annoyance and if a little bloodshed was needed to return to the manor, then so be it.

He put his hands together and created a scythe quickly, then back flipped so he wouldn't get hit by the rock. He set the pole of the weapon on his shoulder and began to walk towards Josh, the wrath not hidden away by polite mannerisms and the like.

Kana was standing at the cliff and shot a glare at Julio, "You're a disgusting coward."

Ludo sneered, "Get owned."

07-26-2010   #1038 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio looked at Kana and Ludo with a surprised face but it went smug.

"Shows how much you know. Someone's gotta look after the barrel after all," he said. "Err... but it seems you all beat me to it... great minds think alike and all."

Julio sulked and turned away, running back down the side of the cliff to rejoin the fight.

"Ok... it's been awhile but I'm in utgard so... here's goes..."

Julio clapped his hands together and suddenly electricity began to dance around him. It concentrated at his hands and when he outstretched his arms, pointing it towards Alphonse, an electric circle formed at his feet which should temporarily shock and stun him, rendering him immobile. Julio crossed one hand behind his back as he cast hoping it worked.

07-26-2010   #1039 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Josh slowed the spear's movement in the air and grabbed it firmly with his right hand. He held his ground, staring at Alphonse. His heart was pounding.. he was much more stressed about this fight that the battle with the Phantasms the day before.

.. Gwynth, you can hear me right?

Yes dear, don't worry. I'll hear you when it's time, now be careful!

When he saw the circle of electricity around Alphonse, we quickly threw the spear at Alphonse, directing it with extreme speed at the man's heart.

07-26-2010   #1040 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The spear went for Alphonse heart and Julio rolled his eyes.

"Haven't you ever seen 'Night of the Living Dead'... go for the head!" Julio spat as his spell began to wear away.

He began to get ready to recast the spell since right now it was the only thing he could remember.