Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-24-2010   #1001 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"That was so weird," said Haru, still holding the mug. "I hope he's all right."

She left the mug in front of the bar and headed back to the inn. She wasn't too worried about the boy, he seemed like he was from this place. She was more concerned with what happened just now. This certainly was the first time now that she thought about it. She had always figured that it was an intuition thing. Confused, Haru made up her mind and decided to ask Julio about this. He would know, wouldn't he?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-25-2010   #1002 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari nodded and said to Ludo, "Uh, okay..." and then took a look at Kana. However, when they were about to leave, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey you guys, I finally found Alphonse and I set up the meeting with him. It's in the field, near a cliff at sundown." It was Joshua. "Err.. Is that okay? I mean, will it work?"

Well, there went Kari's job. "U-uhm..." she said meekly, "Ludo said you have to do it by the inn.

07-25-2010   #1003 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly got fitted into her new 'uniform.'

Hohoho, this might not be magic, but it's certainly comfy.
Elly decided on training in the forest.

After slaying a forest dweller, she heard an eerily familiar voice.
"OooooooOOOOOOOooooooooo"
Elly's hair stood on end.
A g-g-g-g-ghost?! Oh god, I-I don't think I have any sealing things with me!
Elly was incredibly frightened by ghosts.
She stood in place, frozen by fear.

07-25-2010   #1004 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Julio came walking in at the tail end of the conversation.

"Oh hey Kari," he greeted. "What do we have to do by the inn?"

07-25-2010   #1005 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane looked at the uniform in his hand. Not exactly how he planned to deal with life in Utgard but he wasn't dissatisfied with it for some reason. He put on the dark suit and adjusted it, noting the heavy Victorian style decoration and tails. I suppose I'll take the bed on the right. He thought offhandedly.

"I'm finished." Zane opened the door, looking as calm and strict as he could.

Quote:
YOU'RE TRYING HARD TO ACT LIKE A SERVANT, AREN'T YOU. YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL THAT HE'S TRYING SO HARD, GIRLIE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

07-25-2010   #1006 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Kill Alphonse by the inn, or at least within a one kilometre radius," Ludo answered for Julio, "In the field near some cliff, huh... Well I suppose I could carry Kai over there if it's too late to change your plans with zombie butler."

---

Bianca put her hands together, "It looks great on you!" She beamed, "... Oh, and no need to be so formal. You may have to in front of my sister, Celina, but if it's me I don't mind how you speak. So... Try to take it easy for me, okay?" She smiled a bit, "Now allow me to show you around the manor."

She took his hand and began to lead him through the manor.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-25-2010   #1007 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"Mhmhm, long time no see, Elly!"
When she turned around, she saw a very familiar face.
"Genji!"
"Yep in the... Air, I suppose."
Elly was in awe. The boy looked just as he did before he died, but without legs, color, or tangibility. Instead, he floated on a ghost's tail. He managed to get the image of his shirt on his soul.
"I-I thought you'd be in heaven!"
Genji laughed, and nodded his head.
"Ahaha, the pricks up there don't allow my kind up there. 'SORRY SIR, BUT WE CAN'T ACCEPT A SMALL STAIN IN OUR PERFECT SOCIETY. MAGIC IS HIGHLY FORBIDDEN."
Genji looked like he scratched the back of his head.

Elly walked while Genji floated. They were walking out the forest.
"I gotta say, not having to feel any pain has got to be the highlight of this 'body.'"
Genji was grinning.
"I can study whatever I like, posses inanimate things, and I can cast some magic!"
Elly looked surprised.
"Really? I thought it would be impossible for a ghost to do magic."
"Oh no, wraiths do it all the time, and they are cloths!"
"Oh by the way, aren't souls due to be placed in demon spawns sooner or later?"
"Meeeh, I like this 'body' much more. I'm sure I'd get around to being a demon some time or another."
They both laughed.
"Aha, come on, I gotta re-show you to the classmates!"
"yeah, not like dying once to become an extrovert!"
They passed jokes onto eachother, laughed, and overall enjoyed eachother's company while walking to the city.

07-25-2010   #1008 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

As Haru made her way back to the inn, she spotted the boy once again. However, he was with some red-haired girl whose breasts seemed to be big for the size of her body.

"There you are," said Haru to the boy. "Why did you run off without telling me?"

She looked up and discovered that the girl was a few inches taller than her. Curiously, Haru asked, "Are you his sister? He was wandering alone earlier..."

07-25-2010   #1009 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua winced a little when he heard the word "kill".. The battle from yesterday didn't really help lessen his dislike for killing. He sighed lightly, not necessarily annoyed, just.. stressed.

"Ah shoot. I'll run outside to see if I can find him again, if not, then.. You'll have to bring him over there. Sorry.."

He quickly left the room and made his way out of the inn, on the lookout for Alphonse... again. He'd lost count of how many times he'd done this.

07-25-2010   #1010 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"It doesn't matter," Julio said once Josh left. "We could borrow one of the wagons and cart him over no problem."

07-25-2010   #1011 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

After a young looking girl approached the boy that Agnesia was forced to bring along, she thought she was a relative, or less likely, the mother of the boy judging by what she said. She doubted it was the mother, she looked far too young...things like that do happen though.

"Are you his sister? He was wandering alone earlier..."

Then her theory was crushed promptly. "Wait what? That should be my line!" Agnesia replied, surprised. "He kept clinging onto me, asking for water. I was just going to get him some water at the inn, and drop him off there. Who are you then?" Maybe it was the babysitter?

07-25-2010   #1012 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"Oh..he did that to you too, huh?" said Haru. She was a bit taken back. "Um..I..Babysitter? No, I..."

She was at a loss. The boy was staring at her. She stared back. There was a lot of staring going on.

"I guess we should get him that water."

07-25-2010   #1013 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"It only takes one of us to get him water, I'll just leave him in your care, bye!" Agnesia smiled and quickly left before she could get a response.

OOC: The babysitter part wasn't in the quotes =<

07-26-2010   #1014 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"What the f--," for a moment, Haru forgot the boy was there. "...fairy."

She crouched down in front of the boy. "And I didn't even get her name, or yours for that matter." There was no answer from him.

"Okay, okay. Let's go you that water. But this time you're sticking with me, I don't want you running off alone again. It's dangerous." added, Haru.

She grabbed the boy's hand and headed inside the inn. Haru actually knew her way around the inn's kitchen having used it before to bake things for sale. The innkeeper was nice enough to give her permission. The deal was that Haru had to bake extra for her guests as well.

She found the jug of water, poured it into a glass and handed to the boy. He drank the water in a hurry and finished it in a few seconds. His stomach growled. Haru looked around to see if there was any leftovers in the kitchen, but none was to be found. She didn't like the idea from dragging the boy to the market in case she loses him again.

"There's food in my room though," remembering about the breakfast Julio had brought earlier. "It's a bit old but...they seemed fine eating it." She decided to bring him along and get the boy the bread.

"God, I really hope your parents won't killed me if I poisoned you," she said aloud.

They won't.

"Oh! It's starting again!" exclaimed Haru. "Why won't they mind?"

They're gone.

She looked at the boy and brushed his hairs out of his eyes as he was eating. At least they had something in common, she thought to herself.

07-26-2010   #1015 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Aahhhhh~" Nihiru yawned as she produced another clear, green bottle. She roamed the streets after the long, dramatic dialogue with Elly, rambling and muttering as she walked past the crowd of pedestrians and roamed out of the town, attempting to find a much quieter place to finish her morning alcohol. "Wasted a bottle trying to prove something to that damn girl, that decision better not come back to bite me in the ass."

"Another one!..." A voice called out, somewhere around her. "... fourth one this week!"

Nihiru scoffed. "Bounty hunters or some shit like that. Can't understand people that work that hard for their money."

"Hey kiddo, want to give us that little toy of yours?"

Nihiru stopped. How distasteful, stealing anything from innocent people without attempting to invoke a fight for it. She ran towards the sound of the voices.

As she neared the source, she saw a large man, a small boy near him, and... "I don't know if I should be pissed or happy anymore..." Nihiru sighed. It was that boy student from lunch a week or so ago, along with what seems like fairies straight from a game.

Deciding to put pass her differences with the boy, Nihiru walked up to the group. "My, my, I thought Hell would have better moral standards than the pits of the world above. Yet, here I see, roaming around to try and finish my booze in peace, some hunters picking on some pathetic kid."
She pointed at the man and the boy, "Drop all your valuable possessions on the ground, or prepare to become my slaves forcefully."

The man bellowed out a laughter. "I don't know who you are, little girl, but I suggest you run back to your family and forget what you see here. We're raking in major profits with these." He took the green fairy in the jar from the young boy's hands and shook it. It bounced into the sides and fell to the bottom, unconscious.

"Please, help me!" The student yelled out.

"Shaddap, you idiot!" The man smacked the back of his fist into the student's face, rendering him unconscious as his head slammed into the tree.

"Heath! Wake up, Heath!" The blue fairy near him cried as she tried to shake him with her little arms.

"Hahaha, should have kept quiet, that moron." The younger boy chuckled. He looked towards Nihiru. "Hey you, you better listen to what he says, before some bad things happen."

Nihiru let out another long sigh and placed a hand on her face. "Surely, the generations are growing worse and worse in every world. Even I was better mannered than you."

The blue fairy yelled at Nihiru, "Hurry up and help us if you're going to do anything, dammit!"

A smile cracked across Nihiru's covered face, a smile that hasn't appeared for a while.

That Cheshire grin.

"Greed is among the devil's top trait in typical stories. Are you willing to acquire help from the devil?" Nihiru took her hand off her face and stared at the group.

"Whatever, just hurry up!"

"Don't act so damn arrogant before you even do anything, you *****!" The younger boy ran at Nihiru with a dagger he pulled from his belt.
"Dammit, boy, get away from her!"

Nihiru grabbed the boy's hand as he attempted to stab her, effortlessly twisting it, cracking his bones, then shoved him to the side as he howled in agony at the pain. She threw her bottle at him as he laid on the ground. "I am expecting a lot of compensation for the troubles to deal with the big one, O fairy. Make sure to tell this to your boyfriend there." She waved her finger at 'Heath.'

"Dammit, you're going to regret this!" The man charged at Nihiru and pulled out a dagger. Nihiru casually sidestepped to the side. Her movement seemed so fast. She seemed to barely move as the dagger was stabbed and slashed at her, staying only centimeters from behind cut by the knife. Her grin was still present all this time.
"Don't act so arrogant, you damn witch!" The man did a body tackle at Nihiru. As Nihiru sidestepped to dodge it, he slashed with the weapon, cutting into the lower edge of her robe and scratching her leg. He stood up, looking proud of his accomplishment.

"Oh my, you got me!" Nihiru boringly proclaimed. She patted at the torn area, as if dusting off her clothes from a dirty touch. She looked back up from the tear. "Allow me to return the favor then."
Nihiru stuck her right arm into her gauntlet and snapped it off. She slowly walked up to the man as he was backing away. "Tell me if you find a better job where I send you." She sent an uppercut into the man's chin, causing him to fly into the sky. She turned to the boy on the ground. "If you start south now, you could get to him before he lands in seven hours."

The boy groaned in pain and ran off.

Nihiru smashed the jar, freeing the little green fairy, then turned to the blue fairy and the student, Heath. She grabbed Heath by the back of his collar and began dragging him along behind her with her free left hand to town. "Explain this incident to him when he wakes up. I expect a reward in return. What kind of reward, I'll leave it to you and him to surprise me, if I can be at all."

The fairy hesitantly followed along with not much option.

07-26-2010   #1016 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Then next thing everyone knew, time flew by and it was now evening...

Ludo had taken Kai's body up to the cliff, so he could easily watch the fight which would take place in the field below. From where he was he could see Alphonse walk out to the field. Kana was beside Ludo, watching with him.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-26-2010   #1017 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio helped Ludo cart Kai over. Luckily he caught Haru as they were about to leave and brought her along.

07-26-2010   #1018 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Haru was tending to heath, who, once again, was lying asleep on his bed. She learned what had happened to him from Nihiru, who incidentally also saved him. Haru was grateful for that. However, she was feeling somewhat guilty for letting him go off alone. But it wasn't totally her fault thought, she did tell him to go to an armor shop, not wander outside of town. She sighed and left his room. She seemed to be doing a lot of sighing lately.

The boy was also asleep, on Haru's bed in the other room. She didn't learn much from him other than his name though. Luca, that's what my big brother calls me, she recalled. Luca fell asleep before she could ask him any more questions, like why the hell was she hearing voices in her head. She caught a glimpse out of her window; Kai in a barrel. Puzzled, she went out to see what was going on. Before she realized what had happened, Julio already made up his mind to drag her along with him.

07-26-2010   #1019 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio was leaning against the barrel Kai was in. He wasn't paying attention and didn't see the butler approach the field.

"I'm actually surprised," Julio said, cutting the silence between him and Haru. "That you left Heath. I wonder why he passed out this time. Such a damsel in distress... how does he expect to save Holly?"

07-26-2010   #1020 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"Something about getting punched," answered Haru. "Nihiru didn't spare me all the details. I think she was really...bored. And Tinker Bell there was giving me attitude so I didn't ask her."

Honestly, Haru was kind of fed up having to play nurse. She didn't want to tell Julio that though, as she didn't want him to think of her negatively.

"Why are we here? And who is that?" Haru pointed to a sharply dressed man. He was giving her an odd vibe. "Creepy..." she mumbled.