Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2010   #81 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane's lackies (for lack of a better name) weren't really intimidated by Nihiru. But they did have to change their approach.

They came back with a teacher.

"Hey you guys, I've been getting complaints about you being exceptionally noisy. If you wish to stay inside, then please quiet down."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2010   #82 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru turned around as the group left and looked back at Nicky. "Hee, a legitimate student? I guess I can technically be called that. Of course, I had to... 'work my way' in." She threw her arms into the air, "Besides, what a better place to work with than a rich private school! Right? Right?"

While Nihiru was busy explaining the details of how she was able to get into the school using extremely elaborate plans that seem to be stripped out of a bank heist movie, she was approached by a teacher.

"Hey you guys, I've been getting complaints about you being exceptionally noisy. If you wish to stay inside, then please quiet down."

"Ohh? Is that so?" She turned around to take a better look at the teacher. "Oh! I recognize you."
Nihiru twirled out her cellphone once again, this time flipping through a list of what looks like the entire school's roster of faculty members and students. She pointed at the teacher, "Sexually harassed a student. Wow, I don't know about you, but I'd say that would get me fired from a job any time!"

07-05-2010   #83 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji was reading more into his grimoire into the hallways.

"Hm... Magic ability increases the more you use it. Not all experiences can be gained by a grimoire. If you were to fulfill great magical power, train your abilities daily."

Genji then found a lost book on the floor. He placed it inside of a trash can, and started casting a fire spell.

Before he could realize it, the book caught ablaze and the flame engulfed the contents of the garbage bin.
The fire bell started ringing. Genji always preferred quiet, so he started casting an ice spell before any more ruckus could be caused.

07-05-2010   #84 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"We're sorry," Haru apologized to the teacher. "We'll try to keep it down." She glanced at the loud girl. "There are so many recent transfers today. They're just trying to settle in, I suspect." The teacher nodded and walked away.

"Nihiru, right?" She turned around and questioned the girl that was harassing everyone.

"I'm pretty sure blackmailing a teacher is illegal, and so is stealing", Haru added after seeing several lunchboxes discarded on the table, one of them has a cute frog on it.

Before she could continue, the fire alarm went off. She looked around and everyone started to get up and head for the exit.

07-05-2010   #85 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai was talking to Joshua about random things, then the fire alarm went off.

"... Fire alarm, huh..." Kai muttered to himself.

All the students and faculty left the building in an orderly fashion and were now in large groups around the school. One in the track field, one just outside of the front doors of the school, another in the back parking lot... Kai was on the lookout for Nihiru and Nicky. He really didn't want to run into Nihiru...

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-05-2010   #86 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Nihiru looked around as the fire alarm blared into her ears, "Tch, how annoying. Nicky, we're leaving. Maybe we can find Akihito in this confusion too!" She grabbed her briefcase and the frog lunchbox in her right hand and Nicky by the collar with the other, looking back at the group from the table, "It was fun making new friends, but it's time for me to reclaim a lost possession!" Then ran away, pushing aside students and disappearing into the mess.

Nihiru ended up on the track field with one of the groups of students. "I don't see him anywhere..." She scanned around her, a thought coming to her head, "Ah, maybe I can get some more money off people with everyone outside and the staff in a mess."

07-05-2010   #87 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Haru watched Nihiru sped away along with a boy. She was pretty sure that the odd girl grabbed that boy by the collar.

She turned her attention to a girl with a long black hair that was being harassed by Nihiru earlier. She looked somewhat anxious.

"I'm sure it's nothing," Haru told her. "It's probably just a drill or something. I just wish they could've done it this morning during my Bio class..." She rambled on.

"I'm Haru Donovan and this is my friend Heath," she pointed to her friend who had been quiet during all the ruckus.

"You haven't had anything yet, have you? Would you like a strawberry puff?"

07-05-2010   #88 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

Wei Hong look around as he walked towards a cafeteria and noticed a girl yelling in a very unlady like manner.

"Sexually harassed a student. Wow, I don't know about you, but I'd say that would get me fired from a job any time!"

"wow... we have some unique personality in this school...guess i better be careful when i see her."Mumbled Wei Hong.

As he continue to listen to the conversation between the two girls,he noticed the fire alarm had gone off.

"Aww.Now what?"

Following what other student are doing,he moved along with the other students to the track field.

07-05-2010   #89 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Soon Kari found herself outside, because of the fire alarm. Lots of kids flowed out through the doors outside.

She saw the loud girl take the short boy by the collar somewhere. Maybe they were friends.

She turned to see two other students, in which one said to her, "I'm Haru Donovan and this is my friend Heath."

Since they were trying to be nice, Kari put in a special effort to say more than just two words.

"H-hi, I'm Kari." she said, just a few steps above audible.

"You haven't had anything yet, have you? Would you like a strawberry puff?"

"Oh, no...I'm fine, but thank you.." she said, motioning to her lunch bag.

07-05-2010   #90 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

The fire alarm rang while Nicky was still finishing his sandwich.
"What? It's probably some kind of unannounced dr-- ACK!"

Nicky was interrupted by Nihiru's sudden action, tugging him on his collar and dragging him away.
"Tch, how annoying. Nicky, we're leaving. Maybe we can find Akihito in this confusion too!"
"I almost choked there! I was still eating!"

At the track field, Nicky looked around to see where Akihito was.
"Hey, Nihiru, what if Akihito's still in the school? The fire bell was sort of sudden, he might be lost."

07-05-2010   #91 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane was having fun watching the students flounder over dealing with an apparently very troublesome girl, until the fire alarm rang. But it wasn't a total waste because it at least separated those annoying beggars from him.

"Well, I suppose I'll take a walk around or something."

07-05-2010   #92 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru took it into consideration. "Well, he might be new and sort of an idiot, but a guy like him shouldn't get lost. Plus, he's more likely to follow a crowd if he has the least bit of common-sense."
She slammed the black briefcase on the ground, "Well, since there's a huge group here and you're my primary servant until we located Akihito, go set up the tables in there and get some gambling games out for me. I'll split the profits ninety-five to five."

07-05-2010   #93 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"Oh, all righty then," Haru replied. "But if you change your mind later--" She raised her bag and poked at it.

She wasn't sure whether Kari was being shy or just didn't want to be bothered. An awkward atmosphere settled upon them. Not knowing what to say next, she sat down on the curb and started observing her surroundings. She saw people chatting away, wondering what was going on; teachers trying to keep the students on the school ground. A cool breeze kept the weather cool. Once again, Haru undid her orange ribbon and retied her ponytail, just to keep herself busy.

"Soo..nice weather today, huh? I've never seen you before...is it safe to assume this is your first year here?" A second attempt to start another conversation with Kari by Haru, the awkwardness was getting to her.

07-05-2010   #94 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Haru kept on with the conversation. "Soo..nice weather today, huh? I've never seen you before...is it safe to assume this is your first year here?"

"Oh yeah...I'm just a freshman." Kari answered. She was feeling really awkward, but she wasn't sure if it was just because of Haru trying to talk with her. She hoped this fire drill, or whatever this was, would be over soon.

07-05-2010   #95 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Haru replied with a small grin. "I hope the school year has been treating you well so far. It's a little tough during your first year--well, it was for me."

She went on and on about unimportant things. Then, she realized that Kari must be feeling the awkwardness as well. She imagined herself in Kari's place. Some strange girl kept bombarding her with questions. She was just being a less rude version of Nihiru! She stopped mid-sentence as the thought came to her mind.

"Well, I hope this fire drill, or whatever this is, will be over soon." said Haru with a small wink, went back to eating a strawberry puff and observing her surroundings.

07-05-2010   #96 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"...Ice!"

At that moment, the whole trash can froze over.

With the sheer cold enveloping the fire, the fire quickly died out.

As he did so, these words popped up in Genji's mind:

"Congratulations! Your mana level has increased!
You may now use:
Summon shikigami, Ice II, Fire II, poison, mana missile, element forge, and cure."

As those words popped up in Genji's head, he thought, "What the hell? What does all this mean?!"

A shrill noise also came ringing in his ears, "What the hell are you standing there kid?! There's a fire in here!!!"

07-05-2010   #97 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

"Hm.. I hope there isn't really a fire. We're almost out, see?" Joshua motioned towards the door that led out to the track field.

The corridors were filled with kids, most of them sarcastically screaming "Oh my gosh fire fiiireeee" It almost seemed like it was a tradition for them. They probably thought it was one of those routine fire alarms..

07-05-2010   #98 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai was still on the lookout for Nihiru. I sure hope Nihiru isn't nearby...

He then could've sworn he sensed her in the crowd and nearly cursed. "W-well... Later!"

He began to run off in the direction of the front end of the school.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 07-05-2010 at 07:36 PM.

07-05-2010   #99 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"..Oh, sorry, I don't do gambling. I never said that I was going to be your servant, either. Sorry. I truly am."

Nicky kept searching around, but it was rather hard as he was surrounded by a bunch of other tall people. He then noticed that Nihiru was still holding a lunchbox.
"Why are you still carrying that lunchbox? It isn't even yours."

07-05-2010   #100 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Why are you still carrying that lunchbox? It isn't even yours."

She blinked at Nicky again, "Oh, this? I thought it was cute. Plus, I still have to give Akihito that permanent tattoo~" she giggled.
At that instant, a sudden flash of movement appeared at the corner of her eye beyond the crowd. "NICKY, WE'RE GOING." Scrambling to pick back up her briefcase while running forward and dragging Nicky along, she gave chase to the figure that darted off.
"GET BACK HERE AKIHITO! I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOUUU~!"