Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2010   #841 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Haru was in the lobby with Julio, tending to some of the injured people. He figured that this would be better for her than just sitting by Heath's bed and wallow in self pity. The inn had turned into a small emergency room. There were many injured people, some were badly burned, some were badly cut, and some had both. Haru didn't really understand how standing around in a roomful of people in pain was supposed to help her, but she knew Julio meant well.

She had no idea where to start, and once again began to feel like she was in their way. A boy was rushing down the staircase. Haru stood there, watching, bewildered.

"H--Heath?! Wha--!" said Haru and ran up to him.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2010   #842 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly walked toward Luxuria.
Her smile was now that equal to that of a lunatic.
"Hehehe..."
She threw her halberd away.
"Looks like miss mister came out to play! But that tongue of yours seems to be some real trouble. Looks like that is the first thing to go~"
Elly slowly walked toward the phantasm, with each step forcing a hole the size of her shoe on the ground.

07-19-2010   #843 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"And the beast inside one is released." Nihiru turned to Kana, "Let's move out of the way and attack when we get a better chance."

07-19-2010   #844 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"...huff... huff..." It seems that last spell took a lot out of Zane, considering that he had to channel that spell from such a large distance. I'll leave the rest up to those people, I doubt they'll need anymore help from me.

07-19-2010   #845 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Alex was drawn in by the battle, it looked like some sort of fantasy TV show. He couldn't stop watching. He was inching closer to the battle field, and before he knew it, he found himself behind a rock, resting his hands and head on it while watching the battle like a little child in front of a TV. There was still a good distance between him and the battlefield, but he was now close enough to roughly make out faces.

07-19-2010   #846 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua's eyes widened in surprise when Alphonse picked him up and saved him from the flames. He had a hard time believing that he would be helped on the battle field to begin with, but Alphonse of all people.. He was about to thank him when Alphonse flinged him into the air:

"Fly--!"

Upon realizing that he was indeed flying, he took control with his wind magic and started to fly vertically. Looking down, he saw the searing flames rush after Alphonse.. Higher now, he could see most of the battlefield: the violence, the pain, the brutality.. It was truly shocking. He started to descend carefully back to the ground, to retrieve his bo staff, when he heard the violent shattering of the lock.

Yes! We did it! But now.. We'll have to deal with "Luxuria" directly.

He picked up his weapon, then flew to a new location on the field, that gave him a better view of Luxuria and who was fighting her. He could see Elly, Kana and Nihiru. His eyes were now set on the phantasm, carefully watching its every move to avoid a situation like the one that could have killed him, were it not for... Alphonse.

07-19-2010   #847 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kana nodded and quickly moved away from Elly and Luxuria.

---

With a snap of it's fingers, a pole made up of fire and wind magic manifested and Luxuria took hold of it. It then pointed the pole at Elly, "Now fight me with all your love and hatred~"

Luxuria was moving behind the cage almost casually through it's dialogue. Then Luxuria kicked the large cage at Elly, the object sent hurtling towards the girl.

---

Alphonse stayed back and waited for a good chance to strike.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-19-2010   #848 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

"H--Heath?! Wha--!" a voice yelled. Heath looked around to see Haru and Julio downstairs.

"What are you doing here?" he blinked. He looked past Haru to find rows of bleeding students. "What happened here?"

"So it began," Aquarius commented from the necklace.

"Well, can you explain to me on the way? My feet aren't exactly listening to me right now," Heath sputtered, forcing his legs to stay put. It seemed as if Aquarius had used some of her magic to control his body -- probably because of his already wounded state.

"Boy, we have no time. Your friends are probably half-dead out there," Aquarius warned.

07-20-2010   #849 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly got hit by the large cage.
The cage lost all momentum when it hit Elly. She wasn't knocked back at all.
"Unfortunately for you, all emotions are gone from my body right now. All there will be is lunacy."

Elly casually walked around the cage, and continued her walk towards Luxuria.
Haha, this makes 'barrier' all the more worthwhile to use.

07-20-2010   #850 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Haru watched as Heath did a robot dance movement as he walked.

"Wha--? Julio!" she called out, but didn't turn around to see if he had heard her and started running after Heath.

"The whole school got sucked into this little Disneyland," she started to explain. "We've been here for a while now. That brat in the castle told everyone that either we fight, or we die. Can you like, move slower?!" she panted as she was trying to keep up with him. "Where are you going anyway? It's too dangerous to go out there."

Several more screams were heard, closer to them now.

07-20-2010   #851 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kana just stood by and watched Elly slowly approach Luxuria from a distance.

"Lunacy..." Kana muttered, "Sounds just like that stupid game Yu was playing over six years ago."

---

Luxuria tilted it's head to the side, "... Really?..."

Boredom was beginning to overtake Luxuria. Luxuria wasn't willing to wait for this person to just casually walk up to 'her' and try to kill 'her. With a snap of it's fingers, a filer pillar shot up from beneath Elly, then when the girl was in midair a fury of powerful wind blades engulfed the target, "You're boring."

Little did Luxuria know who was behind her.

Alphonse had snuck up behind Luxuria and whapped it in the back of the head with a morning star. The Phantasm held it's head in pain, then it's hair lashed out at Alphonse. The morning star changed into a sword in the blink of an eye and Alphonse then began to parry the locks of hair which tried to strike him.

"Excuse me," the butler began casually as he continued to parry, "But I believe walking casually and losing your sanity will only make you lose this battle. I suggest you make haste and do something."

Alphonse moved back away from the hair and readied a crossbow which he aimed at the now enraged Luxuria.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-20-2010   #852 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Nihiru became exasperated. "Even loose dogs fight faster than that girl." She looked at Kana, "Shall we strike now? My guards are cooled off and it's becoming increasingly obvious that crazed girl can't even hit her."

07-20-2010   #853 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Elly was sent up once again, and landed on her face. She jumped back up.
"Even loose dogs fight faster than that girl."
She felt mocked and pained hearing this.
Elly was grabbing her singed face.
She cast warp to appear behind Luxuria.
She grabbed her neck with the inside of her arm.
"So, you won't let me walk? How's about I don't let you talk?"
Elly's grip was nearly choking Luxuria.

07-20-2010   #854 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Luxuria didn't seem effected by this at all, and retaliated by placing her hands on Elly's and proceeding to melt the flesh off her hands. She added to this by having her hair wrap itself around Elly's neck.

"Get off me Little girl..." Luxuria growled.

Kana nodded and began to cast a spell, "Just don't end up like that girl over there."

07-20-2010   #855 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"I'm not so little..."
With her left hand, she created a knife to cut Luxuria's hair to release her from her neckhold.
"In fact, I am almost as tall as you! And this?"
She saw the flesh melting off her hand.
"This is nothing compared to the paralysis of light!"
She stabbed her knife into her back.

The knife disintegrated into light, and the light flowed inside of her body, working as a poison to the dark.

07-20-2010   #856 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

OOC: Luxuria isn't effected by light elemental magic. Her weaknesses are ice/earth... anyways you're being godmoddy now and this is my first warning. stop. two more strikes are you'll be booted out... o and have a punishment counter too

Luxuria's hair didn't cut.
"You think it would be that easy to cut my hair?..." Luxuria hissed. She pulled Elly's hands away from her and merely tossed her aside with her hair. She was a tad weakened from the stab to her back, but she could easily continue to fight on. The paralysis had little effect on her too. Luxuria then dashed to where Elly landed and slammed the pole down on her stomach, "Your so called Paralysis of Light is shit! You're full of shit too! We Phantasms maybe 'monsters' compared to you normal demons and humans..." Luxuria did a mini sonic boom with the pole into Elly's gut, combined with flames on the tip of the weapon, "But that doesn't mean we're as vulnerable to light as you types think we are. Stuuuuupid."

Luxuria then took flight into the air and landed close to Nihiru. She pointed the pole at her, "Hey. I hope you're more fun then that other person."

07-20-2010   #857 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru sneered and pointed her right gauntlet back at Luxuria. "Well then, we'll just have to see for ourselves, won't we, monster of Lust? I might not have flashy magic, but let's see where it goes from here." A sudden blast of mana ejected from the gauntlet at Luxuria.

07-20-2010   #858 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

OOC: Osh, I am being godmoddy? I'll be sure to stop.

Elly was knocked back hard. She fell on the floor back-down.

Th... That didn't even effect her?! H..How... I tried my best magics... My best attacks.. I gave it my all... And she didn't even get a scratch?

Tears of blood were rolling through her eyes.
She coughed, closed her eyes, and yelled out.
"I can't believe that I'm so USELESS!"
She slammed her head down on the ground.
M-maybe I should just give up...

07-20-2010   #859 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

From the crowd of students and soldiers, a female student walked out onto the battlefield. Her black hair with blue highlights which reached to her waist as well as her ears with multiple piercings made her stand out.

Kaela Abraham, a senior from Horace Mann who disappeared a month ago. She didn't fight herself the past month, but she did heal the soldiers who fought.

"Hm, a bunch of beat up people and some corpses.. Huh..." she lit a cigarette and took in a breath of the smoke, "Looks like I have work to do."

She reached into her shirt and pulled out a wand. With a wave of her hand she healed most of Joshua's wounds... After all, he was closest to her. She then proceeded to heal the rest of the soldiers, students and teachers with her healing magic, then healed Nihiru.

"Long time no see, Nihiru," Kaela smirked, "Looks like your whole school was dragged down here into hell too."

Kana and Elly were out of her range... and that Alphonse guy seems to be already dead. Maybe he'll like... burst into flames if I try to heal him... she thought comically.

---

Luxuria blocked the black and charged forward at Nihiru. She brought the pole down on Nihiru with some additional fire magic. With a snap of her fingers she casted some wind magic to strike Kaela.

---

Alphonse fired some crossbow bolts at Luxuria, which lodged themselves into it's back. He was trying to aim for her head, but her sudden movements made it hard to aim. He merely reloaded his crossbow nonchalantly and casually.

---

Kana fired away the spell, which was a large lance made of purely dark magic which lodged itself into Luxuria's abdomen from behind.

"Uuuaaaaaghhh!" the Phantasm cried out. Now with her movements slowed down, it may be easier to strike it down...

---

Kaela rose a brow as the magic cut her up some. She didn't seem phased by the wounds and simply casted a healing spell on herself, "That hurt."

07-20-2010   #860 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Man, these guys are nuts. How do they recover so fast?"
Saya was observing from a distance, while he was recovering his mana. The phantasm seemed to have been severely damaged from the combined teamwork of the other fighters.
"My turn."
Saya charged straight towards Luxuria. To attempt to trick her, he did a low slide beside her, grabbed her leg and pulled it back, while trying to freeze it at the same time.