Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2010   #61 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru blinked at Nicky's exclamation, then let out a howling laughter, "You actually think I took their lunches? Oh please, that's ridiculous. They just handed it to me after some persuasion." Nihiru threw the seven-or-so assorted containers onto the table and began to ravage through them, eating just about any food and scraping every bit off in front of Nicky. With every other box, she would slowly move it towards Nicky, only to pull it back and laugh.

As she got to the last lunchbox, she stopped and stared at Nicky, "Are you... hungry?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-04-2010   #62 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

By the time Julio got back to campus he had managed to choke down his sandwich. He hooked up his bike to the rack and turned just in time to see one of his classmates approaching him.

"Yo, Julio," he greeted.

Julio waved back.

"I didn't see you online last night. What happened?"

Julio rolled his eyes and held up his paper, "Had to do this. It's due today."

"Ah yeah I did mine too. Mine is on the Pyramids," the classmate said. "Anyway atleast you were doing that. I thought you deserted me too for that 'Conquest of Vireans' mess."

Julio laughed. Conquest of Vireans was a game some of their starcraft friends had gotten into on their cellphone. He had to admit it was pretty addicting but he only ever played it in detention or on the bus/train.

"No, it was genuinely homework. I should be on today," Julio assured the other gamer.

"Good," the boy replied. "Well I'm going to the computer lab and check out somethings. See ya online later."

07-04-2010   #63 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Letting out another sigh, Nicky was displeased with what he saw.
"Sorry, eating other people's food is already taking out the torture in it. Plus you're eating the food in a very.. erm.. Un..ladylike way."

07-04-2010   #64 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kai helped himself to the cellphone when Josh held it out and stared at the screen for a couple seconds, "... So this is that game... Sorry, but I need to play it a bit. Just to see what these kids are up to."

He started the game and began to set up his forces. Seemed pretty normal for a tower defence game. He waited an extra minute and then the enemy forces began to come into play. "Phantasms", they were just called in the game's dialog.

Then, things just seemed terribly wrong.

He could feel a terrible feeling churn in his stomach and a sharp pain shot into his head. It was just a game, he convinced himself that he was definately just a game.

But those Phantasms...

They were the souls of dead people... Mutilated and twisted around in his eyes.

The phone slipped out of his hand. He dropped to his knees and had one hand on the ground, the other holding his head up. He shot another glance at the screen and could clearly see the actual phantasms' appearances were like that of typical game monsters. Thankfully the phone was stronger then it looked, but...

Something was terribly wrong with that game. Horrifying, even. He definately knew the game was not ordinary in the least.

"Oh... God..." he manage to let out those two words... Well, barely.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-04-2010   #65 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Is that so? I never thought of myself as very ladylike anyways." Nihiru held up the aluminum lunchbox, sporting a very cute frog picture imprinted in a very childish manner. "Maybe I can give Akihito a permanent tattoo with this."

07-04-2010   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua sat down and watched Akaito play. After a few minutes, he started to see hiss expression change...

"So um.. Anything happening? I never got past the defense stuff-
He stopped himself immediately when he saw Akaito fall to the ground. He knelt beside him, putting a hand on his back.

"Woah! Are you okay? What happened there, did you see something?..." He glanced at the phone and saw the figures of enemies walking towards the tower, destroying it little by little. Those things.. are pretty damn creepy. But there's gotta be more to them if he got this... shocked.

07-04-2010   #67 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Heath heard a familiar voice as he parted from Mr. Buff's math class.

"Oh yeah, I learned all about differentials. I'd teach it back to you but I don't understand it either. Do you know where everyone is? Lately it seems like less and less people are showing up to the school. I think Drake still owes me money..."

Heath continued to ramble on as usual on the way to the cafeteria. Unfortunately, sitting on their table was the female nuisance from before, and a midget. Heath sat down and set down his belongings, glaring at the two sitting on the table he strategically claimed at the start of the school year.

"Are you going to get lunch?", he asked Haru.

07-04-2010   #68 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm... Fine..." he replied weakly. He shot a glance over at the phone and looked away just as quickly. He shook his head as if trying to get rid of the images he had just seen, "... That game... Please... Don't play it... Don't play it anymore... There's something that I don't really get but... It's horrifying."

He looked Josh in the eye pleadingly, "Please."

He really didn't want Josh to get mixed up in this mess... Now that he truely believes there's something really screwed up about that game. If it really did link to the disappearances, then...

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-04-2010   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua winces at Akaito's expression and words.

"O-Okay.. Don't worry, I won't. I promise." He holds Kai close, to comfort him.
"Don't worry... Kai, I'll do whatever I can to help you figure this out. But I won't play that game." He smiles at him after those last couple words, to try and cheer him up.

There are probably tons of kids here playing this game... If we tell them to stop, they'll probably get even more interested. I hope we can find out what's going on before something bad happens...

07-04-2010   #70 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kai smiled weakly, "... Thanks."

He slowly rose back up and grabbed his coffee which he left on the bench they were sitting up up till he collapsed, "Argh, it's cold now," he laughed a bit, "Ah well."

07-05-2010   #71 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"No, I'm not really in the mood," Haru replied to Heath. "It felt...weird. Just now."

She noticed that Heath had a concern look on his face.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," she said, trying to reassure him. Plus, I got the pastries in my locker...."

She trailed her sentenced as the nameless female nuisance began to stare at her. She gave her pursed lip smile to the stranger and went back to chatting with Heath.

"You go on ahead," she told him as she began to retie her ponytail.

07-05-2010   #72 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

As Nihiru was spinning the frog lunchbox with the handle on her finger, a burning glare pointed in her direction. She stared back at the source, noticing it was the same face as the annoying guy from first class; whom she speared his face with using a mahjong point stick.

"Are you going to get lunch?

Nihiru slammed the lunchbox onto the table, stood up, and walked over to the student. "Oi, did you know it's extremely rude to be staring at people like that?" Her still extremely unamused eyes pressed on him, "Well, considering you were busy sending text messages to someone during class, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Maybe I'll give you that tattoo I planned to keep for Akihito? Or better yet, a full-body tattoo, just for you? Huh? Huh?"

07-05-2010   #73 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

"Oh hell!Oh hell! I'm so late now!".A young boy named wei hong was thinking."This is just great First day for my new school oversea and i'm late! Curse you alarm clock! Shouldn't have cross dressed till late night yesterday..."

Running towards a huge campus, he is awed by the size of it. In his country their campus is so puny that he can see the other end easily.Having reached the school...there is just one problem,"Where the hell is my class now?"

07-05-2010   #74 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari walked in the cafeteria, to see just about all the tables filled. She didn't have a choice but to take a seat somewhere random, so she took her bagged lunch and sat nearby some loud girl and some guy that was actually near her (rather short) height.

07-05-2010   #75 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru turned her attention to the new girl seated at the table, "Oh? We're getting a lot of people at this table now, aren't we?"
She moved closer. "What a cute little hairclip you have there."
And closer. "You have very nice and long hair."
And closer. "How about about a name?"
And closer. "Or everything."

07-05-2010   #76 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji returned inside, and walked to the main office.

He asked the staff members about how he should get a uniform.

The staff stated, "All school uniforms are sent via mail. If you have not received your uniform yet, which may be likely, it may just be around the unsent uniforms in the back of the office.

Genji looked around for a bit, and found that they had never sent his uniform because his mother never paid for it.

He scrounged whatever money he had at the moment for the uniform.

He took his uniform, and changed his clothing in the bathroom.

07-05-2010   #77 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane never really understood the point of him taking business class. His family's relations and dealings had already educated him about how to become rich easily, business would only help him to become salesman.

If anything, he was more concerned about that loud group of students in the table next to him disrupting his meal. He looked at the group of "friends" around him, they were basically just children of lesser families that rely heavily on his family for support. They were useful occasionally if he wanted a book or a drink, but honestly he found them frustrating to deal with.

Though, he might have found a use for them today.

"... Do you mind silencing that group over there?" He pointed to the noisy table.

He watched with mild satisfaction as they nodded and went over to the other table.

07-05-2010   #78 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"What a cute little hairclip you have there."
"You have very nice and long hair."
"How about about a name?
"Or everything."

Kari tried to ignore all the noise, and she stared blankly at the girl until she finally muttered something, barely louder than a whisper.
"K-kari..."

07-05-2010   #79 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"K-Kari..."

"Ohhh, aren't you just adorable!" Nihiru exlaimed.

Nihiru looked up from her new-found target towards the group approaching her. Noticing the direction they came from, a flame burned in her golden eyes as she pulled out a cellphone and waved it in front of them.
She had a sly grin and a teasing laughter, "I hope you all aren't trying to start something. I don't have a list of constant high scores because I do my work. Do one thing wrong here, and you're about to see your past crushed, your future crumble, and your present being stomped on by me." She flipped open the cellphone and pointed it at them, revealing an application cleverly named, "School System Hacking Device."
She closed it and waved it again, "Now get the hell out of my face before I'll not only cause you to fail school, I'll destroy whatever remains of a social life you have and cause great anguish at your own home."

07-05-2010   #80 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky sat there as he watched Nihiru continue to be her normal self - rude and annoying.
"Hey, Nihiru, you like to see others in pain, don't you? You also like to harass others and gamble for money. Are you even a legitimate student at this school?"
He pulled out a sandwich from his backpack and started to eat it.

Last edited by Shinkirou; 07-05-2010 at 12:42 PM.