Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-10-2010   #441 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"About time you picked up!" Haru yelled into her phone. "Yo? Yo? Have you looked outside, or in the hall way for that matter?"

Haru heard a crowd of student panicky yelling on the other line.

"Where is Akihito?!" she barked.

But before Julio could answer her, the phone line went dead.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-10-2010   #442 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

Wei Hong was moving along the path way when he saw Julio taking out his hanphone and said "Yo,"

"Say julio. This device is for you.. It a hologram communication device that can communicate with each other within a 100 Kilometer radius.... Keep this with you so we can talk to each other easily..Oh by the way to talk press the red button."

07-10-2010   #443 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Julio looked a his phone since the call dropped.

"Stupid phone. I thought Locke said he paid this month's bill," he muttered. He pocketed it and then saw Wei standing there. He was giving him some sort of communication device fashioned into a watch.

"It a hologram communication device that can communicate with each other within a 100 Kilometer radius.... Keep this with you so we can talk to each other easily..Oh by the way to talk press the red button," the singaporean youth explained.

"Thanks," Julio said fastening it to his wrist. He sometimes loathed living in the modern world that lent itself to effectively reducing people into a place of mediocrity. However he really liked gadgets and was greatful for this one.

"This is perfect," he said. "My cellphone went out. I guess this means we're new bffs now. I'm gonna go to class now but call me and we can have lunch later and maybe play a game."

Julio continued onto biology where he found Haru and other students there. Most of the students were by the window thought there were a couple cowering beneath their desks.

"Has everyone gone mad?" he asked. "You're all acting like they had never seen a cross dimensional rift before."

Then he thought about it and was like, "Nevermind."

He forgot that the human version of the history books never spoke about Napoleon's sending most of western europe into a rift.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 07-10-2010 at 10:51 PM.

07-10-2010   #444 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

With everyone rushing out their classrooms to a window, Alex followed suit, and as everyone else did, gaze upon the twisted surroundings outside. He couldn't help but think that this is a scene pulled directly from a movie. Flipping out his cellphone, he attempted to reach his parents, but it was to no avail. The phone would endlessly ring, trying to connect.

Finding the halls too crowded and rough for him, Alex navigated to a washroom and sat inside one of the stalls, hoping this situation would clear up and blow over.

07-10-2010   #445 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

"No problem!"Smiled wei hong after giving his watch to Julio..."Where shall i be heading next...."And starts to wander along the walkway as if nothing had happen much.

07-10-2010   #446 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

OOC: as of now electricity is now dead in the school

"You and your omni presentness..." Kai grimaced, then greeted Nicky, "It's... Well, actually I can't even explain it. I don't even know what it is... But this happened when Heath was kidnapped right in front of me."

Kana waved at Nicky a bit, "... Kai, let's go find Ludo and Josh."

"Ri--"

He cut himself off when he saw a random student get sucked up in a hole right under their feet. The same happened to another, then to a teacher.

".. Oh... shit..." Kai grit his teeth, "You have GOT to be ****ing kidding me!"

It continued throughout the school. Students and teachers were randomly being taken away. Screams resounded throughout the school, things were really getting out of hand now.

Ludo was with Josh and was running through the school to find Kai. He saw some students get sucked into the ground and disappear.

"Well that's not normal," he mused.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-10-2010   #447 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

"Cross dimentio--!" hissed Haru. "Just what the hell is going on, Julio?!"

A loud scream came from her left side, she turned her and and saw a student sucked into the ground.

"Are you serious?!" Haru yelled, even louder this time. "We have to get out of here!"

07-10-2010   #448 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

A few feet away from him, Joshua saw a girl get sucked in by a black portal beneath her feet. He started to freak out a little, and was caught off guard by a hand on his shoulder. He jumped; it was only Mrs. Piché.. But she was having the freak out of a life time.

"J-Joshua! Oh my lord, what's happening!"

"It doesn't matter, just get as many students as you can and run outa here with them!" He motioned towards the nearest exit. She nodded, even though she was totally confused and terrified, and fled with a group of students.

"Kaaaai!! Kai, where are you!" He shouted as he walked rapidly through the corridors, making sure he didn't come across any portals.

Last edited by Bandy; 07-10-2010 at 11:14 PM.

07-10-2010   #449 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Julio knew it was something to be concerned about but he wasn't that concerned because he didn't think that when it came down to it he'd die. However, that changed when he noticed people all around him disappearing into holes in the floor. Before he could think he went to Haru and wrapped her in his arms protectively. He didn't know why but out of all of the people in the school she was the one he thought to go to. If she disappeared he wanted to be right with her. He was just in time too because as soon as he had her in his arms the floor beneath them disappeared.

07-10-2010   #450 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

"What is happenniiinggg..ARR!" Wei Hong muttered as he see students being sucked up by a pitch black hole below them.....
He ran into the nearest room he could see.. that is the music room."JUST WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!"He shout.

07-10-2010   #451 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

The wild screams echoed in the washroom, giving Alex's imagination a push into the darkest corners of his mind. Could there be some sort of monster or killer in the school? Ridiculous! But in this situation...as the screams went on, he couldn't help but picture a monster in his mind. Alex quickly put his feet up on the toilet and stayed as silent as he possibly could.

07-10-2010   #452 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Students tried to escape from the building, but all the doors leading to outside were locked save for the rooftop. Some students tried to break the windows, yet the glass wouldn't even shatter.

More and more disappeared and then a hole appeared beneath Kana.

"Uwaaaahhh!" she cried out as she fell in.

"Kana!" Kai rushed to grab her hand but just barely missed it. The hole closed up and Kai punched the ground where the hole was, "God damnit....!"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 07-10-2010 at 11:26 PM.

07-10-2010   #453 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru looked at Akihito, "What do you suggest we do?" Her face remained calm, but her eyes were bewildered out of concern for her student council friend. "At this rate, we're all going to be dragged down some kind of hole."

07-10-2010   #454 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"If you can't beat em, join em," a passing student said to Kai and Nihiru. A nearby hole opened up and she jumped in.

07-10-2010   #455 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"You can't be real!" Holly yelled at the top of her lungs. "It can't be! This can't be!"

Delirious, she ran up to Heath and fainted in his arms.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-10-2010 at 11:41 PM.

07-10-2010   #456 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh caught a glimpse of Nicky amongst the students and decided to run towards him. As he rushed in his direction, the floor beneath him had changed into a black swirling mass: one of the portals. His eyes widened and he screamed as he fell through the portal.

"Ohhh my GOOOD-" His voice was cut off as the portal closed itself.

07-10-2010   #457 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane could only react passively as he saw Julio and Haru, along with his other classmates fall into unknown black portals.

"Oh, I see. So this is the method they use to spirit people away?" Zane calmly reached for his bookmark, he would have to abandon this story for a different one. It was inevitable that he would be caught as well, so he didn't really understand the use of panicking. He walked out of the classroom, deciding to use a bit of extra time to think.

"...It all seems rather unusual... I've never recalled such large-scale incidents related to Conquest of the Vireans. Did something happen--" That was as far as Zane got before he stepped right into a newly opened rift and dropped into it like a rock.

07-10-2010   #458 (permalink)
Special
Games

Kai's attention was grabbed by one particular scream, "J... Josh?..."

Suddenly a hole appeared underneath him and he fell in, "Oooh SHIT!"
And with that he disappeared.

Ludo on the other hand merely adjusted his glasses, "Chaos and disorder everywhere... So noisy."
He soundlessly fell into a hole.

Last edited by Dani; 07-10-2010 at 11:54 PM.

07-10-2010   #459 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru sighed, "No choice I guess." She grabbed Melissa's hand and began to run. Narrowly dodging past the holes that appeared in the ground, Nihiru noticed the quiet, black-haired girl from lunch the previous week. As she approached the girl to drag her along, a hole appeared and all three fell through.

Last edited by Nihil679; 07-11-2010 at 01:00 AM.

07-11-2010   #460 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Running along the hallway... Wei Hong was trying to get himself in a calm state."Oh god i don't want to die... I have so many houtou game that i bought and had no time to play....i better ask Julio what is happening"

Wei Hong pushes the red button..
*Click*

"Just what the hell is happening here . Everyone is...................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*click*

Wei Hong had walked into the portal that opened when he was talking to the watch.
"CURRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU WAAAATTTTTCCHHHH!"