Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-10-2010   #421 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Julio was sitting in class bored as heck although he got a really good laugh when that short girl slammed mr. Buff. Julio was holding his stomach laughing when Mr. Buff rose up from the floor nostrils flaring.

"Ohohoho! So this student wants to rumble eh?" he flexed and his shirt ripped in the process revealing his chocolate abs and hardened biceps. A eerie and dark aura surrounded the eccentric teacher. "Everyone in this room gets detention!"

"But I didn't do anything," Julio cried.

Mr. Buff's bulging muscles however told the remedial math student to shut up and accept his detention.

"Why did I come to school today again?" Julio asked himself with a whimper.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-10-2010   #422 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Feeling proud, Elly relaxed back in her chair.

"Oho, six more weeks of detention for me. See ya there, Julio. I'll even drag Elly along and introduce her to you."

Elly quickly snapped her head towards Genji.
"What. Why do I have to come along? I don't wanna be bored to death."
Elly groaned.

"Because you're my shikigami, you have to do what I say."
Genji said. He smiled.

Elly gave Genji an annoyed look, and took a yin-yang ball from her pocket and started chewing on it.

07-10-2010   #423 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Biology was the same; Zane reading a book while Mr. Klug yells at him. I have more important things to do than to sit here and listen to this. Haru thought to herself.

She didn't know whether she should tell Akihito about what happened at dinner on Saturday. She wasn't sure if what she'd heard, for the lack of a better word, was correct, that she wasn't just imagining things. She wanted to talk to Akihito soon, but she has no way of contacting him. It was first period for Julio, Haru was sure that he wasn't going to answer her call or text thanks to Mr. Buff.

07-10-2010   #424 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Buff shook his head at Genji.

"Either that thing learns math or it's not welcome in this sanctuary of numbers!"

07-10-2010   #425 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Elly broke the ball, and spat out the two pieces. She has a smile on her face.
"All you really need to know is that two plus two is four, and eight times two is sixteen."
Elly took a calculator from Genji's backpack.
"The rest you can do on this magical device."

Mr. Buff grabbed the calculator and crushed it with his hand.
"This monstrosity is the biggest sin in my perfect math class!"
Elly snickered. That calculator cost Genji $120. Now it's worthless.

07-10-2010   #426 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh yawned as he walked into the cafeteria to get himself a nice hot cup of coffee. He hadn't slept much the night before; he had pretty bad nightmares. While pouring himself a cup, he glanced at the folder he was holding under his left arm: it was filled with the documents that were the fruit of his research on the disappearances and magical portals. Once done, he took a sip and headed up to the roof to see if Ludo was there. He and Kai had talked about meeting him today, and he had a good feeling that Ludo was the type of guy that liked to hang out on rooftops.

07-10-2010   #427 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio snickered again when Mr. Buff smashed the calculator but then when the teacher sent him a warning look he returned to the drills in his workbook. Class couldn't be over soon enough. As he worked he looked at the clock repeatedly.

07-10-2010   #428 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

The bell then rang and the break started... And as if right on cue, the building begun to shake... The lights went into an on-off frenzy and objects all throughout the school then got distorted and irregular. The sky outside of the school changed to a ghastly green colour and it seemed as if it were night for only the school at that moment.

Once the shaking ceased, students rushed to where ever there was a window, most grimacing at the ominous sky, others freaking out over whats going on to random objects in the school.

Kai and Kana rushed out of the class.

"Kai," Kana began, "Does this always happen during the breaks?"

Kai shook his head, "No! This happened when Heath was kidnapped! Someone's going to disappear!"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-10-2010   #429 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru ran out the classroom as soon as shit happened, "Tch, I can't tell if this is good timing or bad." She ran towards the music classroom while sending a text message to Melissa. As soon as she spotted Akihito, she stopped behind him, "You're the one investigating this, incubus. Explain to me what the Hell is going on."

07-10-2010   #430 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

When the shaking and flickering happened Julio looked up from where he was packing his school bag.

He pouted, "Oh crap. Don't tell me it's gonna rain. I don't have an umbrella."

Mr Buff only looked at him like he were stupid.

07-10-2010   #431 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

It was at the exact moment Josh opened the door that everything became distorted. When he saw the floor getting all swirly and the sky turning dark, he rubbed his eyes. He couldn't believe he was seeing: he thought he was hallucinating or something.. He closed the door in front of him, now back inside the building.

Oh my god, what the hell was in that coffee?

He opened the door once again, and sure enough it was really happening. Josh became anxious and that bad gut feeling was now stronger than ever. He looked around and saw Ludo, staring at the sky.

"Ludo! What the heck's going on?" He walked up to him, looking at everything around him, completely dumbfounded.

07-10-2010   #432 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Ludo took his eyes away from the sky and looked at Josh, "We're in a dimensional rift. We're in between our original world and another one... Is what I am assuming. Right now we could easily end up in our own world or the other should certain factors were to act..."

Ludo closed the book, "Let's hurry and find Akaiito."

---

"Someone's going to disappear!" Kai and Kana stopped, "That damned butler must be around here somewhere... I'll kick his ass!"

"... Don't get carried away..." Kana frowned.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-10-2010   #433 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane looked up from his book, to the window.

"Well, this doesn't look very pleasant..." Zane turned to Haru, assuming that she would know how to contact the people that could deal with this. Zane didn't particularly trust Julio. A "pro" loses credibility once he loses in the game he has been playing for years. To a beginner that came over for help on a cellphone game. Which apparently he had reached a higher level on too.

"Donovan, do you know what is happening?"

Last edited by Noperative; 07-10-2010 at 09:57 PM.

07-10-2010   #434 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Heath rubbed his cheek as the chains vanished. The "princess" and her lapdog had left him all alone in the ill-lighted and murky dungeon, uttering only "Oh dear me, more guests have arrived!" before disappearing just as quickly as she arrived. Heath cursed out loud and wandered aimlessly until he found a set of stairs. At the end stood a big tall door, which Heath opened without a moment's hesitation. He was embraced by the luminosity of a candle-lit room.

"Oh my gosh! What the hell are you doing here!" cried a voice.

The voice belonged to Holly Gray, his and Haru's mutual best friend who had been missing for a little bit over two weeks.

07-10-2010   #435 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

"Just what the hell is going on?!"Wei Hong muttered as he walked towards the glass window in the library.The sky was so wierd and something is just out of place."OH MY GOD WHAT NOW...!"

Just then his new watch he was wearing today rang.

"Dad?What is it now..I'm kinda busy.."Wei Hong yelled at his watch.A response came"Oh for god sake there is no time to chit chat now....bzzzzz.....our satellite had noticed wie...bzz...weather parttens around the s...bzzz...ol are you all right."

"Na i'm fine it just a typhoon brewing up....i guess"Wei Hong replied."Oka..bzz. ..hat good to...bzzz....hear.Hope....bzzz....fine there.bzzzzzzzzzzz"*Click*

"Oh God he and his so many wierd device he sent me all the time...".........

It was saturaday night when i recieved the parcel that his parent was talking about it was a small white parcel with only his name on it and a lable "Fragile".He decided to open it and look at it.

What inside was a pair of watches and a note that says,"Push the red button on one of the watch and get....ehehehe"

He knew his dad was up to something and it was not related ton what he was talking about on friday... it was just an excuse that will make wei hong curious about the content and make him to open up the box.He pushes the button

*Click*

Then a image pop up from the watch.It was a hologram of his dad."Ehehehe,so you indeed open the content eh.Ok what inside this is a hologram communication device able to communicate between the two watches within 100 Kilometer radius.To use it is to press the red button on the side.Hope you like my new invention.kekekeke...."

07-10-2010   #436 (permalink)
Events Team
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Waking up and falling off the bench after taking a short nap, the changes in the school made it seem like Nicky was still dreaming.

"W-what's going on.."
He stood up and looked out the nearby window. When he looked at the sky, clearly this was not an average high school day. Nicky pinched himself over and over again, telling himself that this was a dream as he walked around in school, looking at the panicked students running around and out of the school. Nicky quickly ran to the music room, tripping several times because of the distorted ground, where Akihiko and Nihiru would usually be. Luckily he found them and approached them.

"Hey! What happened? Why is the school all weird? Why is the sky green?"

07-10-2010   #437 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Crap," mumbled Haru, "This isn't good."

Donovan, do you know what is happening?

"No, Zane. I don't." she replied. "But I'll find out."

"Mr. Klug, I ne--!" Haru's Biology teacher was already laying on the floor, passed out from shock.

She got up from her seat and head to the hallway while pulling out her cellphone and started calling Julio. It kept ringing and ringing. It felt like she had been on the phone forever.

"WE'RE GONNA DIEEEE!" yelled a voice from somewhere in the hallway.
"Calm the hell down!" But just as she had said it, she wasn't sure herself that she and everyone in the school won't end up dead.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-10-2010 at 10:29 PM.

07-10-2010   #438 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Joshua nodded, then downed the rest of his coffee. Bad idea, it was way too hot. He shook it off and turned towards the exit door.

"We'd better hurry, the bell just rang and if we wait too long he'll be really hard to find!" He pushed the door open and ran down the stairs. Once on the ground floor, he started to look around for Akaiito.

07-10-2010   #439 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru sighed and threw Akihito her phone. "Applications, 'Eyes In The Sky.' Whoever you're talking about must be on school grounds." She looked past his shoulders and noticed Melissa heading their way. "Ah, over here!"

07-10-2010   #440 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio got his things together and answered the phone as soon as he got outside of Buff's class. It was vibrating like crazy.

"Yo," he said.

He went for his next class (biology) ignoring the panicking students in the hall.