Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2010   #401 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Oh my, time went by so quickly." Melissa remarked as she looked at the score sheet. "That leaves today with... forty-eight yakumans, seventy-six mangans and higher and still at a complete draw." She smiled and laughed, "It looks like we are still equally matched."

Nihiru smiled and packed up the tiles into her briefcase, "Because Melissa has the fortune that anyone could cry for!"

The game was quickly wrapped up and stored into Nihiru's mysterious briefcase before the two girls went in different directions; Nihiru to P.E. and Melissa to student council.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2010   #402 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"That's the warning bell," said Haru to the tiny crowd in the library. "We should get going."

She waved goodbye. "See you all in P.E." She didn't wait for Julio and quickly made her way to her locker to get her things.

She didn't exactly approve of Julio's plan. It seemed like it was putting everyone in an unnecessary danger. She did get a chuckle when Julio told Zane to play the game though. But Julio would know better than her, she thought. Still, she made a mental note to talk to Akihito about this when she runs into him, hopefully. Meanwhile, she shifted her attention back to this Ken Huntley figure.

Haru pulled out her cellphone and started going through her contact list.

Calling: Uncle Simon

"Hello? Is everything all right, Haru?" the man on the end of the line spoke. "You usually don't call me in the middle of the day."
"Oh, I'm fine," said Haru, trying to sound cheerful. "I was just wondering if we can have dinner together soon."
"Sure," Uncle Simon paused before answering. "Carmine's. Tomorrow?"
"Alrighty. I'll see you there at 7 tomorrow, byebye."

Haru took her things from her locker and made her way to the locker room.

07-09-2010   #403 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"I'll see you later."

Kai jumped off the bleachers and headed inside. P.E is going to start in a few minutes.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-09-2010   #404 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji was waiting near the boy's locker room, already changed into his shorts for gym. He saw Elly running down the hallway holding a couple sets of clothing.

"Wow, I can't believe they have clothes in that size."
Genji said, as he took the folded clothes from Elly.

"Yeah, this should be convincing enough until they call out roll."
Elly looked as if she just thought of something.
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. If we were to be put on separate teams, I'll be sure to crush your team! Trust me, I am pretty damn athletic."

"Oh, I am so lucky to have you as my summon."
Genji retorted as he rolled his eyes.

Genji went to put the extra clothes inside his locker.
For being a new summon, she sure does know the school pretty well.
Thought Genji as he was walking down the hallway with Elly.

07-09-2010   #405 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

The bell rang as Nicky finished putting together his project with his classmate.
"Thanks a lot, Nicky."
"No problem. You know, the project's due on Monday, we still have the weekend to work on it."
"Oh, well, you see, I'm sort of busy on the weekend, and I don't want to shove all the work to you, so I decided, why don't we finish it now?"
Nicky flashed a grin. "You know I'd probably just take the project home anyways. Well, I'd better get to my next class."

Nicky then went off to P.E. class, with his uniform in his hand.

07-09-2010   #406 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Julio handed Kari back her phone just as the bell was ringing.

"Well, I guess it's time for class. I'll text you all about where to meet to play together after school or something. I have everyone's number."

He looked at Haru and shrugged with a lopsided grin. He loved how she was saying how he shouldn't be allowing those three to participate but doing little to stop them. It was kind of cute.

"Anyway we gotta get to P.E. or else we'll have detention" he said.

07-10-2010   #407 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

On his way to the track field for P.E lesson... Wei hong recieve a message.It was from his parent.

Son ,me and you mom had been researching on dimensional crossing and had developed a product.I had sent you the device and should be arriving by this night.Hope you know how to use it.

Oh btw , our agency had detected more student are disappearing from the school you are going... are you sure everything are okay there?

Wei hong slipped the phone back in and mumbled,"Are you serious sending me something that is new and untested....are you trying to kill me?!"and continued to dash toward the track field.

07-10-2010   #408 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

In P.E, a lot of people couldn't help but notice a three feet tall 'teenager'. Thankfully the teacher was too busy barking at the other students to notice.

---

"Nicholas."

Bianca was eating her dessert in the drawing room; a slice of strawberry cheesecake.

"Yes, Miss Bianca?" the servant rushed to her side and bowed.

Bianca set her fork down on her plate. She was only half finished the slice, "Tell me about the man you ran into again."

Nicholas nodded and Bianca continued to eat her cake, "It was a man who looked to be around twenty. He had silvery blueish hair and sunset eyes... I'm very sure he was oriental, too. He was definitely not human, he had a pair of black wings and droopy pointed ears."

"... I see. Get me my photo album."

---

Bianca had finished her cake ten minutes ago and was now flipping through her large photo album. She pouted since she couldn't find the man who Nicholas was talking about in the book. She flipped back to the beginning of the book and scanned the pages once more. Then, after some pages, Nicholas stopped her.

"Miss Bianca! That boy... Akihito Aizawa... He looks just like the man I fought the other night!"

"Really?" she took the photo out of the album and looked over the photo in her hands, "... He's cute." she looked up at Nicholas, "This uniform... It's Blane Ashton Private Academy's uniform... I'll punish this man for what he did... By the way how's your wound? Is it healing okay?"

Nicholas nodded.

Bianca smiled and looked down at the photo, "... We're going to bring the whole school to this world. Students and teachers... And I'll make this man my slave! I bet he'll look nice in the butler uniform," she cooed, "Nicholas, get Janice, Leonardo, and Beatrice. Make preparations over the weekend while the students and faculty aren't there. We must be ready to greet them on Monday!"

"As you wish, Miss Bianca."

---

Saturday, November 26th, 2016

Clouds littered the sky and cold winds blew over the city. It looks like it will rain... Right now, it's around 7pm.

Kai was sitting by the large fountain in Central Park. It seems as though he's waiting for someone... He didn't bother disguising himself this time, save for hiding his wings. He grabbed his cell and was about to dial a number but then...

Something or someone smacked him on the back of his head.

"Ow!" he rubbed the back of his head. He was glad whoever it was didn't smack him where the wound was on his head, "What was that for!?"

"Nothing at all," the girl sat down beside Kai. Her long silver hair and sunset eyes matched Kai's, yet her childish face and short stature set them apart. Like Kai, she hid her wings and she doesn't have horns in the first place. She smiled, "Hi Kai-chan~"

OOC: Kana's wearing this dress with black fishnets and arm warmers. Of course, she has a jacket over it.

"... Hi, Kana," he turned to look at her, "Why did you want to meet up with me?"

Kana reached into the bag she brought along with her and pulled out a melon pan wrapped up in plastic wrap. She began to unwrap it, "I'll be transferring to your school on Monday."

"Eh? Why?"

"So the next time the guy who beat you up pops up I'm there to help you," she answered, "I.. Don't want you to get hurt again. Oh, and so I can help you out with this mission in general."

"Ah. Thanks, Kana... Hey, you should share some of that," he reached out for the melon pan, "... Think of your poor, hurt, starving brother..."

Kana held it away from her brother, "No way. You're too lively to be starving."

"No way. Look at these ribs! I'm dying! Starving!" he was about to pull up his shirt, then Kana punched him lightly in the gut.

"Oh fine," she broke the melon pan in half and gave Kai one of the two halves, "Honestly, what would you do without me?"

"Starve."

"Other then that."

The twins laughed. They almost forgot about the dilemma they were in.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-10-2010   #409 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"Is this REALLY what you do in your spare time?"
Elly is on the border between boredom and extreme boredom.

"Yes, I am a magician. I have to study in order to learn new spells, and gain more experience."
Genji was still reading the summon grimoire Ludo game him. He was reading while laying stomach-down on his bed.

"Eeeeeh, but this is so BORING!"
Said Elly, who is getting more impatient at every passing second.

"Yes, but I wanna be the str-"
Elly got a small yin-yang ball, which grew to the size of a bowling ball, and slammed it at Genji.
The ball hit Genji right in the face, flipping him on his back.

Elly grabbed Genji's hand, and dragged him out of the old house.

"Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, I've seen skeleton mages who are more lively than you! Since you had your day yesterday, this is gonna be MY day! And we're gonna have some fun!"

Genji was being dragged face-down.
"B-but my studies..."

"What, you know everything in this world worthwhile to know in books, so now I'm gonna give you some outdoor experience!"
Elly was starting to skip while humming, hopping every so often to bash Genji's head in the cement.

"And don't cry, kid, you know healing spells pretty damn well!"

07-10-2010   #410 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Weekends are sooooooo boooooooring." Nihiru stated, staring out the window at a Starbuck's. Despite the cold weather, she was wearing a black skirt and yellow blouse, covered by an unzipped white, short-sleeved hoodie. The sky was dreary and there were barely any pedestrians out on the streets. Usually, Nihiru would be down in her gambling parlor and rolling out bets after bets, but today was extremely slow in business.
She took a drink of her mocha frappuccino and turned towards Melissa, "But at least I'm with Melissa! Melissa is always fun!"

Melissa smiled from across the table. "Is that so? Today feels rather ominous, I guess everyone decided to stay home."

07-10-2010   #411 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Julio was spending his weekend in a fashion usual for him. He was seated at his desk playing Starcraft. However his mind didn't completely leave the situation at hand. He sent texts to Zane and Wei saying that if they feel or see anything suspicious to give him a call or if they wanted they could come over his place and play there. He sent a text to Haru saying she could come over as well if she wanted to.

He didn't care either way if Zane or Wei came over or not. But he had to at least try to pretend he cared about their welfare. All he knew was that it was going on two days that Heath had been missing.

"I hope there's some food on the other side," Julio mused.

thus said he returned to playing his game.

07-10-2010   #412 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua had gone to visit his band mate Rhosyn in her house, which was about a half hour from the Academy. They were discussing the lyrics that Josh had written down recently and were working on the melody: Rhosyn on the keyboard and Josh on his guitar. She paused for a minute, and looked at him. She had noticed that he seemed to have his thoughts consumed by something else, something stressful.

"Hey Josh.. Are you okay? Listen, if it's about that text I sent a couple days ago.." He looked at her and shook his head, and gave her a slight smile.

"Nah.. It's not that. To make a long story short: The rumors about the disappearances relating to Conquest of the Vireans is actually true, and a kid from the school I'm teaching at disappeared. Kai, Ludo and a few others are trying to save the kid and stop the kidnappings, and I have a feeling that things are gonna get even worse." He sighed, then apologized for sounding so depressed.

"That kinda crap again huh? I think it'll be alright. I mean, you should be fine with Kai and Ludo. I'm almost not surprised, what with demons and magic becoming known and all... Okay! Let's keep going with this song, I really like it!"

She smiled brightly at Josh, to cheer him up, and rapidly play the chorus they had put together on her keyboard. He nodded and did the same with his guitar. He felt a bit better now, but still had a nasty gut feeling..

07-10-2010   #413 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

It was 7pm and Haru had made it to Carmine's on time. She was wearing a dark blue short dress. The skirt stops a few inches above her knees.

"Reservation for Donovan, please." said Haru to a short Hostess.
"This way, please. Your uncle is already waiting for you." the Hostess replied.
"Thanks," she said, and followed the woman.

After several minutes of 'how are you doing with school's' and 'how is your work going's'. Haru decided to get to the point of this dinner.

"Uncle Simon, have you ever heard of a man named Ken Huntley?" said Haru, trying to sound casual about it.
Uncle Simon paused just as he was going to take a bite of his spaghetti. "Why do you ask?"
"No reason. I was just curious."
"Where have you heard of that name" said Uncle Simon with a suspicion in this voice.
"I don't remember...it just kind of happened to popped into my head," lied Haru.
"You're a terrible liar, Haru," he said with a smile. "If you really want my help, you should be honest with me."
"I know," she said, feeling guilty. "But Uncle Simon, you know that I'm not the type that would knowingly get myself in trouble."
"Exactly. Knowingly" he said. "Plus, I don't know any man by that name."
Head of Develo--Conquest--Vireans. He is responsible...--
Haru blinked. "Pardon me?"
"I don't know anyone by that name, Haru." he repeated himself.
She paused and took a bite of a breadstick.
"Oh, right. Sorry if I was worrying you." she finally said. "It's really nothing."

Haru's cellphone made a noise. She grabbed her yellow purse and pulled out the phone. There was a text from Julio. She was texting him back, telling him that she is at dinner with her uncle, as Uncle Simon was staring her.

"Sorry about that."
"Sure,sure." he mumbled.
"You have the sauce on your cuff."
"Ah! Silly me!" and he wiped it off with a napkin.

They went back to enjoying their dinner.

07-10-2010   #414 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Out shopping in Europe, be back home tomorrow. Have fun, Zane!
-Lots of love, Mom/Dad

"..."

Well, at least this way Zane would be able to play that cellphone game. He had played it a bit earlier on but had found it boring and ignored it 'till now. Opening his phone, he had gotten a text from Julio telling him to come over if they wanted.

Hmm, I suppose he could help me on this level..., Zane thought.

"Arnold!" Zane looked to one of his servants.

"Y-y-y-yessir?" Arnold stuttered nervously, the young master never looked pleased with anything.

"Take me to the home of Julio Ayala."

07-10-2010   #415 (permalink)
Special
Games

And with that, the weekend carried on. Soon it was Monday and everyone was whining and yawning about how short the weekend felt.

Monday, November 28th, 2016

The announcements and all had already gone by and first period. Kana was introduced in period one as "Hanako Aizawa". She took a human form with wavy black hair and dark eyes like Kai.

It was nearing second period now and the teachers were talking to themselves. The students were talking to each other.

"Akihito, you okay?..." a random student asked, "You look really out of it."

"E-eh?... I'm okay..." Kai had a really bad feeling. Something was going to happen today.

Meanwhile Ludo was sitting on the rooftop, reading a book. He was waiting for the break so he could talk to Kai.

07-10-2010   #416 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Out of town for a month, Alex had only gotten back home 2 days ago, at the start of the last weekend. Quickly adjusting back to his daily life, he returns to school at the next Monday.

Immediately upon his arrival at school, he noted a rather unusual amount of people with their cellphones out. Buttons clicking, low distorted sounds buzzed softly under the veil of the general murmurs of the students. There definitely wasn't any increased cellphone activity towards the end of last year, so maybe he missed out on something during the first week.

His laws class passed by faster than he expected, and he found himself fiddling with his pencil towards the end. Over to the right of him, a classmate takes out his cellphone and starts playing with it under the table. He could make out a "Conquest" on the cellphone, but nothing more, and he turned his attention back to his pencil.

Last edited by RoflKnife; 07-10-2010 at 07:25 PM.

07-10-2010   #417 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Elly looked like she was half asleep.
"ugh, Math is soooo..."
She dumped her head in her book.
"BORING!"
She was muffled out by the book.

"Well, we're on honor roll. I've proved my worth here already, and class is almost over. Don't let Mr. Buff catch you sleeping on hi-"

"Well, well, well! What do we have here?! A little girl who doesn't like math."
Boasted Mr. Buff, as he neared Elly's desk.
"So! It looks like you need a wake up call!"
Mr. Buff raised a fist over Elly's head. He then thrusted it down at her head!

Elly caught Mr. Buff's hand, stopping it right above her head.
"Well, you want to hurt students? Allow me to return the favor."
Elly jumped up from her seat, raised Mr. Buff off the floor, and threw him at the floor on his back!

Genji saw the muscle man sprawled on the floor.
"Wow, if you're a lesser demon, remind me to not mess with normal demons."

07-10-2010   #418 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru sighed as she made her fifty-ninth win of online mahjong in computer class. Melissa had talked to her that morning about another ominous feeling she had. It was hard for Nihiru to ignore it.
"Guess I can't help it." She knows about the case of missing people and how Akihito was related to the case. She decided she'll be tracking him down during break to confront him about his progress.

07-10-2010   #419 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari sat in her class, just staring outside. She wasn't particularly interested in what the teacher was talking about; class was just about over. She put most of her stuff into her bag, and went to doodle in her notebook again. Something felt off about today, but Kari couldn't figure out why.

07-10-2010   #420 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Sitting in the cafeteria once again, Nicky was playing with his iPhone while sipping on a cappuccino. He looked at the reviews of the new cellphone game that was taking people away. There were a lot of mixed opinions. Most of the comments either said "best game ever", or "don't play this game". Some others said the disappearances were just superstitions, which Nicky hardly believed.

Nicky thought out loud, "I wonder if I should download the game, try out the first level or something... and see how it goes. I only have info on people disappearing after being addicted to it, but... disappearing after only playing it once? Is that possible? Hmm..."

Lost in thought, Nicky decided to download the game, and save it in his iPhone for later use.