League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2010   #21 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Nicky Dane. Transferred here about a month ago. Nice to meet you! Oh, and no need to pay for the coffee, it's pretty cheap here."

He turned to the other student.

"..And who are you?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-04-2010   #22 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

BAM!

Haru heard the noise as she made her way through the hallway. She noticed Julio, with a wet paper towel over his face, rushing passed by and nearly knocking her off her feet.

"Hey! Are you--" she couldn't finish the sentence. He wasn't paying attention at all.

And where do you think you're going?

She watched Julio trying to plead with Mr. Bowman, something about his homework. It wasn't her business, she figured and headed toward her locker.

Haru'd always carried two bags around with her; one for her school things and the other, a smaller one, is usually filled with pastries and baked good that she had made the night before. Baking was something she was good at, perhaps, the only good thing. She never really had confidence in anything else. Heath often told her to believe more in her capabilities. But she suspected that he was only trying to be a good friend.

The warning bell rang. She quickly put her smaller bag in the locker. Today, she brought some strawberry puffs. They were Holly's favorites. No. They are her favorites, Haru thought to herself as she hustled way to her first period class, Biology.

07-04-2010   #23 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru's smile got wider. "I am your mistress, your goddess, your only divine ruler, and your superior. But above all, I am Nihiru. The last name doesn't matter because no one can be as unique as me anyways."
She looked back at Akihito, bombarding him with random questions, "Why music? That class must be boring. Oh! Maybe all the good ones were taken already? Maaaan, sucks for you then. How about telling me more about you? Or maybe how much you have on you? Eh? Eh?"

07-04-2010   #24 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai rose a brow at Nihiru and finished off his coffee. He turned back to Nicky, ignoring Nihiru's questions, "Nicky Dane, huh? I'm Akihito Aizawa," he smiled. He tossed the empty cup into a garbage can they passed and as if right on cue the last bell rang.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-04-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Mrs Pich and Joshua were walking down the corridors.

"It's right down the hall, room 203. You'd best get there before all of the students do!"

"Yeah okay." Joshua was carrying a guitar case and a binder that was filled with musical scores for many different instruments. He looked all around, at the corridor walls, the doors and inside the classrooms and remembered a few random things about his highschool years... Once inside the classroom, he arranged all his things and took a seat in the back of the class: This is gonna be fun, he thought, with a smile on his face.

A few steps away from the classroom, Mrs Pich greets the students:
"Hello there! You should get to class soon, you three. We have a special guest this morning~"

07-04-2010   #26 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Heath sits in his seat, twiddling his thumbs. He contemplates about what he should eat for dinner.

"Where is everybody?", he thinks to himself.

07-04-2010   #27 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

"Good morning, Mrs. Pich. I don't have any classes at the moment, I have a free period. Do you mind if I attend music class? Akihito here's a new student, and he's going to need some guidance."

"Sure thing, Nicky. It's good to see that you're taking initiative!"

"Alrighty then. To be honest, I've never been in music class before, but I've heard them. They sound really cool!"

Last edited by Shinkirou; 07-05-2010 at 07:37 AM.

07-04-2010   #28 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane was already sitting down in class, reading one of the novels he picked up from the library. His biology teacher, Mr. Klug, however, wasn't so pleased to have the so-called top honors student in his class.

"You know, Avera, the semester is ending in febuary. I don't see how you can get a good mark on your exams as you don't even pay attention in class."

Zane didn't even look up from his novel.

"Actually, I multitask."

Mr. Klug stared at Zane, but sighed and decided that it'd be a waste of time trying to argue with him.

"Alright, class is starting soon! Everyone get into their seats!"

07-04-2010   #29 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Kai just quietly listened in on the two and once they finished talking they both entered the music classroom. Other students begin to pour into the room and it was quickly filled with the everyday chatter of highschool students.

The national anthem played and the principal and some students said some minor things on the announcements- well, minor to Kai. Something about the football team winning a game against some other school and some school events.

The students were chatting through the announcements the whole time, though. Some had already grabbed their instruments in the mix too.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 07-04-2010 at 08:22 PM.

07-04-2010   #30 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari was annoyed that people were still chatting, completely ignoring the announcements. She probably the only kid in her class- no, the school- that bothers to try to listen.

She looked outside the window for a while, and after getting bored of that started to scribble in the margins of her notebook.

07-04-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Good morning everyone! I hope you're all doing well. Before we begin, I'd like to present our special guest." She glances at Joshua in the back of the room. "His name is Joshua Blitzer. He will be teaching here at Blane Ahston for the remainder of this year."

Joshua gets up from his seat and walks towards the front of the class, glancing at some of the students.

"Hey everyone! You can call me Joshua, cause Mr. Blitzer sounds a little funny, heheh.. I have to say, you guys are lucky to have Mrs Pich as your teacher. She's really great; I used to be her student here, you know?" He chuckles, then whispers to her: Hey, don't forget the new kid!

"Ah yes. I'd also like for us to give a warm welcome to our new transfer student, Akihito Aizawa! Won't you please stand up for us, Akihito?"

Last edited by Bandy; 07-04-2010 at 08:35 PM.

07-04-2010   #32 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai nearly choked on his own spit. What was Josh doing here!? ... Oh right, teaching. He actually told Josh a week ago he'd be busy with work for a while and would be gone but... Damn. Some coincidence.

He slowly rose from his chair. Well, atleast it wasn't Ludo.

07-04-2010   #33 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"Genji, your classes have already started!" barked out Mrs. Grahm, librarian of the school.
Genji just ignored it, and went back to studying his grimoire.

He mumbled quietly, "Mmm, fire spells are basic, I will learn to exploit every element in this world and more..."

"Genji? You're already late for class." Said Mrs. Grahm.

"Oh? well, it's not like they're gonna teach me anything I don't already know. I am on the work on something fantastic."

"Like what? Is that an ero book?" She glanced in his book, and saw two nude women standing near a tree.

"Errhm, nothing, I'll just be off to class."

With his face red, he walks off to his pre-calculus class, and holds his grimoire in shame.
He was on the page of summoning nymphs.

07-04-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

As Joshua looked at the transfer student, he tried hard to contain his laughter and managed to only make a big smile. Pfffft! Akihito, huh? Sounds like what I used to call him when I couldn't say his name right. Oh man, this is toooo funny. Alright Kai, you'll have to forgive me for this, I can't help it~"

"Nice to meet you, Akihito. How about you introduce yourself by playing something for us, huh? I think it's a pretty nice way to express yourself. Unless you're too shy to play solo.." His tone of voice was more friendly than mocking, but some people could have interpreted it that way.

Mrs. Piche gave Joshua a weird look, but agreed with him:

"O-Only if you want to, Akihito."

07-04-2010   #35 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Avera vs Klug, round 579th. Seriously."

Haru texted Heath after the school announcement was over.

"Anything interesting goin' on there? Tell me there's something before I go insane!"

She finished up the text and went back to listen to Mr. Klug droned on and on about something she couldn't care less about.

07-04-2010   #36 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"E-eh!?" Kai was already flustered by Joshua's proposal, "B-but... Uh..."

"Go on, new kid! Go for it!"

"Do it for the just as new teacher!"

"Come ooooon~"

Akaiito was at a loss of words but shot a helpless look over at Josh as if saying, Why would you do this to me!? "... Okay... I guess..."

A few of the students cheered as if to embarass him more intentionally. He walked a few steps to grab a random acoustic guitar. he brought the strap over his shoulder and quickly checked the guitar if it was tuned right, "To think I was forced to do this right on the first day..." he groaned.

He began to play a fairly short song, but quite well at that. He wasn't as good as Josh, but meh, he didn't care much. He just wanted to get this done and over with.

OOC: YouTube - Chrono Trigger€€€™‚の›žŠ€‘Corridors of Time€€ま‚‹ち‚ƒ‚“0208 eeee

Once he finished he set the guitar back down and returned to his seat. He kinda wanted to drop the class already.

Last edited by Dani; 07-05-2010 at 12:07 AM.

07-04-2010   #37 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Although he is a freshman to the school, Genji has the map memorized.
He could go walk through the school easily without having to miss a second from reading from his grimoire.

As he was walking into his math hall, he bumped into a tall, muscular man.

"Hey little kid, shouldn't you be in class?"

"Well yeah, I am walking to pre-calculus."

"Holy shit kid, don't tell me you're the only kid in my class. AND on top of that, you're late!"

"Well, i would be in class earlier if I knew a warp spell..." Genji grumbled

"What was that kid?"

"Ah, nothing. But you probably have an easy job. I already know everything to know. In fact, I bet I can stump college professors."

"Oh really? Well with an ego like that, I guess I HAVE to give out a test on your first day."

With an annoyed look on his face, he marched onto his class right behind the muscular behemoth.

07-04-2010   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"That was excellent, Akihito!" Mrs Piche exlaimed.

"Hey, I gotta say I'm pretty impressed. Let's give him a hand for putting up with my obnoxious demand, huh guys?" He laughs happily as he starts to clap. Ahhh, I've always wanted to do something annoying like that. Heh. Well Kai deffinalty just had a classic High School experience. He should be happy, that just made his reputation go up, up~

He then makes a gesture towards the teacher, pointing with his thumb: "You know, she did that to me on my first day! It paid off in the long run."

07-04-2010   #39 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

"Whoa.."
Awed by the performance, Nicky applauded and whistled at the same time.
"That was awesome, Akihito! For a new kid, you really know how to show your stuff!"
He sat back down on a chair near the back of the room.
"By the way, Joshua," he shouted, "No need to worry about me, I won't be a bother in your class. I'm Akihito's number one fan!.. or something."

07-04-2010   #40 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Holy shit kid, you really do have some brain."

Not only did Genji finish his test within one minute, he was also able to set forth multiple complicated equations on the chalkboard.

"Every single one of these are right... Kid, you are smart."

"Yes, I am!" Replied Genji

"And wanna know what else?"

"What?"

"I'm giving you a 7 week detention for violating dress code!"

Genji looked down at his clothes sheepishly to find out he was wearing casualwear for school.
He was slapped extremely hard in the face with a detention slip, and slammed the floor.

"See ya after school, smart boy!"

While lying on the floor holding back tears, he let off a big, collective sigh.