Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2010   #281 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Haru walked up to Akihito, flipped her ponytail as she passed Nihiru.

"Ouch...!" She fell right near and Akihito, he caught her on time. "Oops, sorry. Thanks"

"You see, my knee is still hurting from earlier...it'd be so difficult to play basketball like this," she said softly. "And I really don't want anyone to accuse me of being a snob and wanting to do nothing in P.E." Haru said with a frown.

"So...can we play dodgeball today?" she asked Akihito. "Please?~"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2010   #282 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Ohhh~? It looks like the princess is begging to my loyal subject." Nihiru taunted. She talked quietly to Haru, "Yes, let's play dodgeball. I'll be sure to keep aiming at your hurting knee. It will be a lot of fun."

07-07-2010   #283 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

"You're awesome, Nihiru!" Haru flashed her a smile.

"Let's divide into teams!" She shouted.

07-07-2010   #284 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"Haha! dodgeball, one of my favorite games. I'm gonna warn you guys, I have a mean throwing arm!"

Genji planned something dirty and spiteful for this.

Hehe, finally, I can test out buffing magic.

07-07-2010   #285 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua walked up to the group, dribbling the ball.

"Hey, you changed your mind, Nihiru? Were you afraid I'd smoke you or something?"

07-07-2010   #286 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

"Smoke me?" She scoffed, "You're on my team, smart ass. As much as I'd like to smoke you, I had to switch priorities."

07-07-2010   #287 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"We-hell, you could always hit your partner with your own ball!"
*grin*

07-07-2010   #288 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Heath, naturally awkward when it comes to sports, went up to Mr. Derulo.

"Hey, can I sit down for the rest of the period? I was just at the nurse's office because of exhaustion", Heath asked Mr. Derulo. The PE teacher nodded and Heath sat down on the bleachers, watching the two conflicting sides argue.

07-07-2010   #289 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Why did she pick me?
Nicky walked over to Haru and Nihiru and watched them talk to each other. Seems like they're changing the game to volleyball.
Oh, I'm pretty sure I can be a good defense. Spiking might be hard, though..

07-07-2010   #290 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane frowned. Well, on the inside, he looked indifferent on the outside. To be honest he didn't really find sports fun even though he was very athletic. He supposed that he would play it this time, maybe even hit that noisy girl a few times.

07-07-2010   #291 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"It's DODGEBALL." Haru yelled Nicky, with a slight annoyance in voice.

People stared at her. Nicky didn't even say anything.

07-07-2010   #292 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

And so some intense dodge ball games commenced. Kai was busy whipping balls and dodging them in ways which you'd think he was some kind of monkey but he's really just a very flexible and.. jumpy guy. He made sure not to go way too extreme since he could've dodged them in more... flashy ways. He wanted to try to be as human as possible here, so he let himself be hit a few times... Very few. He's too stubborn to let himself lose and Nihiru would probably lash him if he did anyways.

At the end of the period the bell rang and resounded the start of the ten minute break. People were either going to the locker rooms to change or were raging about the game in the gym still.

Kai was heading to the locker rooms to change.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-07-2010   #293 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Walking out of the gym, Nicky drank a bottle of water as he declared victory.
Can't believe we won.. Good thing we DID win, or Nihiru would have murdered the whole team.
Walking into the locker room, Nicky wondered why Haru suddenly shouted. Was she some sort of mind-reader?

07-07-2010   #294 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Heath walked outside the gym sweating. Not because of the intense dodge ball game, but because it was so stuffy in the gym. He still did not understand how people could get so worked up over a game. Especially Haru. And that one loud girl, Nihiru. He drank from the water fountain outside the gym and headed towards the girl's locker room to wait for Haru.

07-07-2010   #295 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Aw damn it, my team got creamed out there.

Genji was reflecting on how the match went, and felt disappointed that he did the most poorly out of all the time.

The most embarrassing loss was when he tried to throw the ball in a hammer-toss manner, only lobbing the ball, and having Nihiru catch it.

Mmm, maybe I should summon a demon, at least I would have a friend then...

07-07-2010   #296 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Woooooohhh~, now I don't have to kill anyone on my team." Nihiru stated as she walked around the gym, kicking the scattered dodgeballs towards the closet. She wiped her faced with the cold, wet towel hanging around her neck and made her way out of the gym without stopping by the locker room.

07-07-2010   #297 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua whipped off the sweat on his forehead as he exited the gym. That was actually kind of fun. I didn't get hit too much, aside from those three girls that kept trying to hit my butt. Not really surprising though. On his way out, he crossed paths with Genji.

"Hey.. Genji, right? You okay?"

07-07-2010   #298 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Haru changed her clothes after a quick shower in the locker room. She took off the gauze and tape on her knee wound, revealing a very tiny cut. It didn't hurt at all when Nihiru barbarically threw dodgeballs at her knee.

She chuckled softly, threw away the used gauze and left the locker room.

07-07-2010   #299 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

After gym Julio didn't even bother showering because he's like that. He threw on his uniform and went to history. As soon as he came in he put Locke in a headlock.

Locke flailed where he was seated at his desk.

"What's the big ide--"

"Gimme my phone!" Julio tightened his grip.

"What phone?" Locke asked.

Julio tightened his arm even further and Locke let out a croaking sound.

"Don't play stupid."

"I have a right to keep that phone," Locke said, but he was cut short as Julio tightned his hold yet again and Locke began to choke in earnest. Locke pointed to a drawer. Without letting go Julio opened it, reached in and pulled out his phone. He let go of his brother.

"That's what I thought. You better tell me where my phone is," Julio hissed.

Locke smoothed out his hair and straightened his tie.

"You reek. Don't you take showers after gym?" he asked with a glare.

"No... besides I had to rush here to assault you before the other students finished," explained Julio making his way to his desk.

07-07-2010   #300 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

After changing, Genji realized something. If he had his grimoire, then he probably would have won that match.

"Hey.. Genji, right? You okay?"

Genji completely ignored Joshua and dashed toward his locker.
He ran up to his school locker, unlocked it, and read into his grimoire.

Lessee, chapter 204, buffing magic.
Fortify: Increases bodily strength. Duration is specific to proficiency.
Haste: increases body movement speed and reaction time. Duration is specific to proficiency.

After reading, Genji used the haste magic for practice.
He was the first to English class.

Last edited by Genji; 07-07-2010 at 07:46 PM.