Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2010   #261 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

In his P.E. attire, Nicky walked into the large gymnasium and looked at the number of people in it. He saw some familiar faces as well. He managed to find Nihiru, and walked over to her.
"Hey there, how was your lunch? Steal any more lunchboxes?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2010   #262 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nihiru glanced over her shoulder at Nicky, "Oh, it's you." She turned to him, "Had nobody in debt to me today, so I couldn't take any lunches. Had to waste money on the frickin' cafe."
She looked carefully at him, "Now I have to wonder. What would a person that hates to be around me approach me during class without a reason other than idle chatter for?" She grinned, "Unless you've finally admitted to your position as my underling? I guess it's hard for pets to stay away from their masters too long after all." She haughtily laughed.

07-07-2010   #263 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji walked in the gym with his P.E. attire.

He was feeling even weaker than normal without his grimoire.

"Mm... Compared to all these guys, I think I'd be the slowest runner here. Maybe I should cast haste to make me run better... Urg..."

Hus stomach was growling. He forgot to eat lunch. He grabbed what he had of a stomach and sat down near the bleachers, with his head down.

07-07-2010   #264 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

Nicky grinned back at Nihiru.
"I never said that I hated you. Besides, I can't find any of my other friends to talk to."

07-07-2010   #265 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai saw amongst the crowd of students Nicky and Nihiru were talking to eachother. He walked up to them and waved, "Yo, Nicky and Nihiru."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-07-2010   #266 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

She shrugged at Nicky's reply. "Heh, whatever you say then. It's not good for your health if you deny what you really want." she taunted.

"Yo, Nicky and Nihiru."

Nihiru looked towards the direction of the voice. "Oh my, Akihito's here and he called my name too! It looks like my long hours of chasing and annoying everyone has caused them to acknowledge me as the one and only idol~? I'm so happy!" she squealed in delight.

07-07-2010   #267 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Not really," he chuckled, "Do you guys know what we're doing for gym today?"

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-07-2010   #268 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru took a deep breath, "No, but if it's like any day this season, we're going to have a class vote on an activity where all the snobby kids vote on an activity they can do the least in and the athletic kids choose something like flag football or something. Then it all ends up becoming a tiebreaker on the kids that don't care to vote at all, then leading to a coin flip over which one to win." She exhaled and scoffed.

07-07-2010   #269 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

"Haha, I bet you'd like that, Nihiru. Anyways, I'm not so sure on what we're doing myself, but it's probably gonna be something like basketball or volleyball."
Nicky looked at the vast amount of students in the gym.
"Though, I wonder how it'll work out, if we ARE going to be doing any team sports."

07-07-2010   #270 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji caught some conversation held from across the bleachers.

"H-hey, just because I am not athletic does not mean that I am snobby!"

Genji stood up because he thought he would look a lot less pathetic if he were sitting there.

07-07-2010   #271 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

"Eh?" Nihiru stared towards the direction of the voice, finding it to be some skinny kid that looked like a big person would use as an over-sized toothpick. Nihiru placed her right hand on her neck and bent her head around, creating multiple cracking sounds. "People just don't have manners these days."
She turned towards him and yelled from across the gym, "You're pretty loud for a walking skeleton like you! I think you should sit down before your legs give up underneath you! I'm pretty surprised you can even yell loud enough for me to hear without having your breath push you over!"

07-07-2010   #272 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

The gym teacher, Mr. Derulo, was getting annoyed at the students' chatter. So he turned to them and started to speak loudly.

"Alright kids, siddown and be quiet! Or else I'm gonna have you run 5 kilometers outside!"

Sure enough, everyone quieted down fairly quickly. Josh, on the other side of the court, who was doing lay ups, caught the ball and sat down with his legs crossed, sort of mocking the teacher. He waved at the students and they laughed. Mr Derulo turned around sharply, but Josh quickly stood up so that the man didn't catch him goofing off.

"Heh. So, what are you guys up for today? Joshua here already has a basketball.." He was waiting for the students' suggestions.

Last edited by Bandy; 07-07-2010 at 05:38 PM.

07-07-2010   #273 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji raised his hand
"Hey teacher! How about some good ol' tackle football or? Or maybe lacrosse? Basketball is a wimpy man's sport!"

Genji put on a mocking grin

07-07-2010   #274 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru glared at Genji and stood back up, "Oiii, teacher. Let's just cut to the chase here. Ever since we've been voting on the activities, there's always two main groups; those that want to play and those that don't. Then we get into a tiebreaker with the third group that doesn't care to vote at all, so we're still going to keep asking until it reaches the end of class and you force us to run the 5km tomorrow anyways and all of us lose."
She pointed to the basketball in Josua's hand, "So let's just skip this stupid bureaucracy for today. We're playing basketball. Any students that dare to disagree with me will get a nice tattoo embedded into their skin for a very long time."

07-07-2010   #275 (permalink)
Special
Games

She sounds like a dictator... Kai thought to himself comically.

07-07-2010   #276 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

The coach blinked at Nihiru's.. "proposition".

"Well said Nihiru! So. Does anyone have another idea?" He paused, and no one dared to speak, apparently.

"...No? Alright then I guess we're gonna play some basket ball! Genji and err.. Akito, you're the team captains. Get your team ready and let's play! Whoever is missing a team mate gets Josh." The coach was never really good with asian names.

Josh blinked and nodded in agreement. Awesome~ I haven't played with a team in a while. I wonder what'll happen to the team that Nihiru is on, hahah..

07-07-2010   #277 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

W-wait, I'M the team captain? Sweet, I always get picked last!
"Uhhh, I'll pick Zane."

Genji felt slightly disappointed that he didn't mention dodgeball.

07-07-2010   #278 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"But I think some of us are in the mood for dodgeball," Haru said as she entered the gym with Heath and Julio trailing behind. Everyone turned their attention to the entrance.

"Sorry that we're late! Heath had just woken up so we wanted to make sure that he was all right." She flashed a smile at Mr. Derulo. "I hope you won't give us detention for it."

Mr. Derulo gave her a quick nod. Giving the niece of one of the school's board members detention was something he didn't want to deal with, especially with a squeaky clean record that Haru currently has.

"But of course, if you had already divided up the teams..." She glanced at Nihiru and gave her the same smile she gave to Mr. Derulo.

07-07-2010   #279 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihiru laughed, "Quite an entrance you have to make, walking in with your group and asking him not to give you a detention slip." Nihiru mockingly flashed Haru's smile back for a second and returned to her unamused gaze. "Too bad though, it looks like we've decided on basketball. That's what we'd all like to play, don't we?"
Nihiru slapped Akihito on his back, "As Akihito's overlord, I'm assuming team captain against Genji." She pointed towards Nicky, "And he's on my team."

07-07-2010   #280 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari tried to into the gym with her p.e attire, a t-shirt with some sweatpants. She thought she managed to sneak by without catching the teacher's attention.

But of course, everyone seems to already have picked teams, leaving possibly no space for her. She recognized Haru and Heath from yesterday though, so she walked towards their team.

Last edited by Sandrie; 07-07-2010 at 06:29 PM.