LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2010   #241 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji saw the tall boy towering over him.
Genji is easily intimidated by people who are bigger/taller than him.

"Oh, uh, I'm just on my way to gym!" He started walking toward the gym in a calm manner.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2010   #242 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane also began to walk towards the gymnasium After all it was almost time to get there anyway.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you over there. You, you're a freshman?" Then it occurred to him that he was a stranger who was probably making the younger kid uncomfortable and turned back to his book.

"Excuse me," he told the book.

07-07-2010   #243 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Genji turned around, and continued walking backwards.

"Oh uh, sorry, I am a freshman. Sorry for kinda walking away, I get scared easily by bigger people. After meeting Mr. Buff, and all. I do have some easy classes tho-"

Genji was a clumsy boy, he had tripped on his feet from walking backwards.

07-07-2010   #244 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kari finished her lunch and relative peace, and then got up to head to her next class, gym. On her way she saw a tall boy and a short one, and for some reason the latter was walking backwards. He soon tripped on his feet.

Kari tried not to laugh and walked towards the girl's locker room.

07-07-2010   #245 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"Ah," Zane looked back and saw that the freshman had fallen over. He put the book away temporarily and extended a hand to help him up.

"I am Zane Avera. You are?" He hoped he wasn't being too presumptuous.

07-07-2010   #246 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

"Me? I'm Genji Silver. I am not very well coordinated."

Genji gets up.

"Even though I am a freshman, I am in a lot of senior grade classes. I've studied a lot before, so nothing here is really a challenge for me. I'm also taking up a lot of special studies in my spare time. Come, let's talk a little bit while we go to the gym."

07-07-2010   #247 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

The bell for period 4 then began to ring. This one was a warning bell, but in five minutes period 4 would start.

"Well, I guess I'll catch you guys later," Kai headed for the exit of the clinic, "Later!"

He headed to his locker to grab his gym clothes.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-07-2010   #248 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

As Nurse Jackie was finishing dressing Haru's knee wound, Haru looked up and saw that Akihito had already left.

"Wait!" she caught up to him, this time she managed not to trip herself.

"You were talking about that cellphone game, the one Heath and Julio are playing, are you--are you here because of that?" Haru asked.

07-07-2010   #249 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Julio picked himself up off the floor and wiped his eyes and went to say something else to Kai but the other Incubus had already left with Haru chasing after him. He shrugged. He did try to offer his help. After all Julio wasn't afraid of many things, especially "disappearing" because of some video game. Julio looked at Heath.

"Are you sure you're really ok? Maybe you should call it a day and go home or go to he hospital," Julio said.

07-07-2010   #250 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Huh?" Kai brought his gaze to Haru, "What makes you think that?"

Another interrogator!?

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-07-2010   #251 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

"Sorry if I'm being a too intrusive," Haru apologized. "But I overheard you and Julio talking."

"Earlier, I was talking to this kid named Nicky. He mentioned that there are rumors about people disappearing over a game." she continued. "I didn't really believe it at first, but a friend of mine--Holly, Holly Gray, she played that game religiously too. Then Heath fainted on me this morning and I'm starting to suspect that it wasn't just because of exhaustion."

She paused for a bit just to see Akihito's reaction. The things she was saying didn't seem logical, or possible for that matter. But something in her was telling her that it all made sense.

"Please, if you here are to help, if you can help," her voice was very grim. "I know that you don't even know me, nor do I. But if you can help, please help my friends."

Haru was bracing herself for a laughter from Akihito, she feared that he would think that this was all so silly.

07-07-2010   #252 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai stayed silent for about a minute, then facepalmed and shook his hand a bit, "Geez... First Nihiru and now you... Am I really that bad at being undercover?" he slipped his hands into his blazer pockets, "Yeah, I'm here to see why people are disappearing and I was also hired to stop it, too." He pulled his hand away, "I'll do my best to help your friends out, and the other people, too... So..." he smiled, "Smile. Everything will be all right. I'll make sure of it!... Haha, sorry. It must be weird having a stranger tell you this."

07-07-2010   #253 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"Thanks." Haru said, feeling reassured. She waved goodbye and headed back to the clinic.

She stopped, turned around, "You're not bad at being an undercover," she gave Akihito a small wink. Then she continued heading back to the clinic.

07-07-2010   #254 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Joshua was spinning a basketball on his middle finger.

Hmm.. I can't believe a kid would end up in the clinic due to fatigue after too much.. gaming. I wonder if he was playing that Conquest game. I hope he's okay.

"Heeey, get your head in the game son! Are we gonna finish that round of 21 or what?" His ex-basketball coach went to grab the ball he was balancing, but he quickly dribbled away with it, and dunked the ball through the hoop with a reverse lay up. Who knew a band nerd could do something like that? Just then, the bell for fourth period rang.

"Heh. I guess duty calls!" Josh grinned as he threw the ball back at the coach, who caught it easily.

"You can stick around if you want, we might play some basketball. If the kids feel like it; I'm letting them choose today."

07-07-2010   #255 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky was walking around the school hallways, talking with his classmate about the new game.
"So, I heard that a guy fell unconscious because of that game. Better stay away from that game, huh."
Nicky thought about his brother, and how he had disappeared without even leaving a trace.
"That's kind of weird.. Aren't they supposed to disappear?"
"Dunno, maybe that guy's the odd one out."
The warning bell rang.
"Well, time for gym, see you later!"
Nicky walked to his locker to get his P.E. strip.

07-07-2010   #256 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai was now in the locker rooms getting changed. He had made it to his locker shortly after Haru had spoke with him and the gym was close to where his locker was. He put on the tshirt which had the Blane Ashton Academy emblem on the right breast.

A uniform for P.E too? Isn't this kind of... overdoing it? Oh well.

Once he finished changing he walked out into the gym. He saw Josh in there with who he figured was the P.E teacher.

OOC: I will leave controlling the P.E teacher and picking what we do to you guys, but keep in mind it's lolNovember. And i decided to have a PE uniform anyways. Girls don't have fffing bloomers btw |: anyways the uniform is a tshirt with track pants or those loose basketball shorts. Kai is wearing the shorts lol.

07-07-2010   #257 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Heath gave Wei Hong a strange look.

"People suffering? I don't think a cell phone game can cause that", he replied jokingly.

"Are you sure you're really ok? Maybe you should call it a day and go home or go to he hospital," Julio said.

"Nah, I feel great now. I don't even remember passing out. I'll just head on to PE now. Nice to meet you, Wei!", Heath replied to Julio. He waited at the door for Haru before leaving for class.

Last edited by mamoru; 07-07-2010 at 04:31 PM.

07-07-2010   #258 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

"People suffering? I don't think a cell phone game can cause that"

"Oh look at the time now... got to go for our P.E Lesson...See you later!"Wei Hong walked out of the room casually and said,"Good to see you alright though."

07-07-2010   #259 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Julio frowns and Heath for taking passing out so lightly.

"Hey man you might as well eat something before you exercise, sheesh," Julio spat, getting off of the bed and following Heath. "You want to get sick and die or something?"

07-07-2010   #260 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Haru got back to the clinic just as the crossdresser boy/girl was leaving. She waved goodbye at him, she doubt he saw her though.

"Why are you all still here? We'll be late, P.E. starts in--" The final bell rang.

"We are late," she corrected herself as she shoved a brownie into Heath's arms. "Eat that before you pass out again.

"Aren't you coming, Julio?" she tugged on his arm and the three made their way toward the gym.