Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2010   #221 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Nicky helplessly watched as Haru walk away.
He was stuck with a crossdresser.
What the hell? I don't want to be in this awkward situation.. Somebody.. HELP!
At that time, Nicky's phone rang. It was one of his classmates.
YES!
"Hello?.. Yeah, I'll be right there."
Quickly turning off his phone and packing his backpack, he stood up and walked away.
"I'm sorry, I really am! This guy I know was hospitalized for uh.. Food poisoning, and he needs me there right away. Byeee!"
Nicky jumped off the stands and ran back to the school.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2010   #222 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai slowly nodded, "... I see... I still think you could be careful though. For all we know you could disappear tonight and you'd least expect it!" he scoffed.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-07-2010   #223 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"That'd be convenient though. Cos then i'll just call you and tell you where I am and it's case closed," Julio deadpanned.

07-07-2010   #224 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

"Sigh... Should have been more careful." Wei Hong Mumbled. Now back to a lone corner he change his clothes back and went back into the build and wanders about And chance upon the school cots where Julio is.

Draining the battery. Anyway Heath and I are fine as you can see. We are both still here and so are some of the starcraft kids I know who play this."

"May i know what game is it?" Wei Hong asked as he entered the room slowly.

07-07-2010   #225 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

BAM!

Haru door slammed the clinic's doors opened, panting. Her left knee was bleeding. She saw Akihito, Julio and the crossdresser whose name has escaped her at the moment already in the room.

"NO!" she yelled and pushed the crossdresser out of her way. She slapped Heath's phone out of Julio's hands. Ignoring the two and a half guys in the room with a surprise and confuse looks on their faces, she rushed over to Heath's side.

"WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!" she yelled at him.
"I SAID, WAKE! UP!" she slapped Heath's face. His eyes slowly opened.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-07-2010 at 01:14 AM.

07-07-2010   #226 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"HEATH'S BACK!" Julio exclaimed. "Wait... he was just sleeping. Stop spazzing woman!"

Julio looked at Wei. "Yeah if you have a cellphone you should play it too."

For a moment he forgot it was allegedly dangerous.

07-07-2010   #227 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kai blinked and grabbed the phone which was now on the ground, "So lively, so lively." he gaze made its way to Haru's knee, which was bleeding at the moment, "Hey, are you okay? Your knee's bleeding..."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-07-2010   #228 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I can teach you everything you need to get started and--" Julio stopped, remember his previous conversation with Kai. "Actually never mind I know something better. You have a laptop right? You should just play starcraft instead."

07-07-2010   #229 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

"WAKE UP", a voice cries out.

Heath awoke to find himself bewildered, with Haru screaming at his face.

"What are you doing?", Heath thought out loud. He scratches his head and sees himself in the school's hospital wing. He shouts out and crawls over to a corner in the bed.

"What happened to me?", he asked. He stared at Haru for a moment, and she caught him up with the details.

"Wow... really? I don't feel any different. Except I had a really weird dream about that cell phone game. You didn't have to shake me; it was just me being exhausted.", Heath said slowly, trying to reassure Haru and himself. He let out a soft chuckle, confused about his situation.

He had not really felt as if he had slipped from consciousness. More as if there was an itching obsession with him to do something. To play Conquest of the Vireans. It was more or less as if his life depended on it at the moment.

"Anyway, it's alright now. I'm up! Let's get to class.", said Heath as he bounced out of his bed.

Last edited by mamoru; 07-07-2010 at 01:25 AM.

07-07-2010   #230 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio shook his head at Haru. "No it's fine it's still lunch. Maybe you want to eat instead."

07-07-2010   #231 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

"To class?! TO CLASS?!" she barked at him. "There are more important things going on here!"

She surprised herself, things that are more important than going to classes?

"I'm fine," she turned around to answer Akihito. "I was rushing and then I ran head first into Mr. Buff. It was like hitting a brick wall."

"I tried to get away, but he was lecturing me about running in the hallway. Can you imagine it? Me! It's not like I'm a troublemaker like that Nihiru." she added.

Nurse Jackie called her over so she can fix Haru's knee.

07-07-2010   #232 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

When Haru was called away Julio went to Heath's bed and sat at his side.

"Look man, I understand how you must feel but it's too dangerous to keep playing this game as much as we do... but I have a plan. We'll just play together from now on and if we disappear we can watch each others back."

07-07-2010   #233 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

"Yeah if you have a cellphone you should play it too."

"Mind if you send it to me to my laptop computer now?"Wei Hong picks up his Laptop out of his bag and turn in on.

07-07-2010   #234 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio shook his head, "Sorry uhm... I didn't get your name? If you give me your number or email I'll message your later. I don't have anything with me."

Julio left his laptop at school and his brother still had his phone.

07-07-2010   #235 (permalink)
situation walkspace

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute

Heath replied to Julio, "Disappear? I'm not going anywhere soon, hah. Though, what happened to my phone? I was about to finish that level..."

07-07-2010   #236 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

"Sorry uhm... I didn't get your name?"

"I'm Wei Hong from Grade 10. A new transfer student. Nice to meet you ^_^"Wei Hong responsed

07-07-2010   #237 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"STOP TRYING TO PLAY THAT DAMN GAME!" Haru yelled from across the room.

"Stay still!" the nurse told her.

07-07-2010   #238 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Of course you're not!" Julio replied to Heath. He threw his arms around him and they both fell against the cot. If Heath struggled Julio refused to let go. "And Kai... I mean Akihito has your phone."

Julio craned his neck to look at the new kid, Wei, still smothering Heath.

"Hi Wei... Oh man that's funny. High way. Hi Wei...," Julio laughed hard and let go of Heath rolling onto the floor. Nobody else found it funny. He was laughing so hard he didn't heard Haru's admonition.

07-07-2010   #239 (permalink)
situation walkspace

Heath straightened himself out and sat next to Haru's cot. He faced towards the exchange student.

"Hello! I'm Heath. The guy dying on the floor is Julio. You wanna know about the game? It's really fun and easy to get used to. I recommend starting out with the Soldier unit first.", said Heath. He began to ramble on about Conquest of the Vireans, unlike Haru, who was rolling her eyes at him.

07-07-2010   #240 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

"Hello! I'm Heath. The guy dying on the floor is Julio. You w...."

"Somehow i heard a rumor in my country where a game made in a school back there cause many people who played the game to suffer,of course this game is not an example of that right?"said wei hong jokingly.