Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2010   #201 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Psh, Heath is such a lightweight," Julio scoffed. "I play games all the time none stop and I'm the perfect specimen of manhood. Anyway I'm going to go visit him and steal his cellphone off him so I can play his file. Wanna come with?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2010   #202 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh blinked and laughed.

"I guess gaming really is a sport." As if to emphasize that point, he started to play the tetris theme song on his guitar. What is with him and that song?

07-06-2010   #203 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"I don't get you gaming types," Kai laughed a bit, "And you, the perfect specimen of manhood, Julio?... You can't be serious... Anyways are you talking about that cellphone game everyone's been playing nowadays?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-06-2010   #204 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Yeah," Julio turned the other demon. "Actually I am. Why? Have you been playing it too? It's really addicting despite its simplicity... You know what you could probably convince my bro to give me my cellphone back as well."

07-06-2010   #205 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Boys and their games," Haru muttered to herself. Even the teacher was playing something Haru swore was an old video game theme song.

"I checked on him before I got my lunch," she told Julio. "I'll catch up after I finish my lunch. Gimme a call if he wakes up though, I mean, if you get your phone back." she added quickly.

07-06-2010   #206 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Eh? Locke took your cellphone?" Kai asked, "What did you do to make him do that?"

Kai turned to Haru and smiled, "Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Akihito."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-06-2010   #207 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Oh I was playing with it during the assembly," Julio explained.

He then listened to what Haru said about Heath.

"Will do, come on Kai," Julio beamed. "I'll tell you all about the game on the way."

He looped an arm around Kai and led him back in the building.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 07-06-2010 at 11:51 PM.

07-06-2010   #208 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"E-eh? Okay.. Bye!" Kai called out to the others. Once the two incubi were away from the others, he talked to Julio some more, "I was pretty surprised to see you here, Julio. How's it going?"

He hadn't had any real chances to carry out a conversation with Julio and now was a pretty good opportunity.

07-06-2010   #209 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

"Hi and bye!" she waved goodbye as Julio dragged Akihito away.

She turned her attention to the rest of the people as they sat in silent.

07-06-2010   #210 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I think the real question is what are you doing here," Julio said with an otherwise out of character and serious expression on his face. "I've been mooching off Locke since the end of the 2nd spanish civil war... you on the other hand I've heard about you. I'm pretty sure you're not here to visit Locke and I. Is this pertaining in some way to the family business?"

They were in the building now and reached the place where the hall split. He turned down in the direction towards the clinic.

07-06-2010   #211 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

After finishing his sandwich, Nicky looked over at Akihito, who dragged the other guy away.
"Who was that guy anyways?"

07-06-2010   #212 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Haha... Nah, I didn't come here to visit you and Swirly. I'm on vacation from the family business stuff... Then I was dumped with another job," Kai sighed heavily, "I wanted to take it easy over in Hawaii, too... Oh well. If you really must know, the principal hired me to find out whats going on with the disappearances lately."

Kai continued to walk with Julio to the clinic, "Did you know any of the people who disappeared?"

07-06-2010   #213 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Disappearances?" Julio asked, rubbing his chin. "Well, to be honest I don't know much about that. The cops were her at the beginning of the semester because a senior and two members of the AV club disappeared within quick succession of each other. After that it got real quiet around campus. However, some girl from my biology class disappeared a few weeks ago but nobody really talked to her. I honestly can't remember her name..."

Julio stopped at the clinic door and put his hand on the handle.

"I thought it might just be a bunch of depressed teenagers but with you involved I'm guessing it's something more, huh?" He had a little frown on his face.

07-06-2010   #214 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

"Don't ask me. I only know like, you two, and maybe six other students.." A beeping sound was heard; it was an alarm he had set on his phone: Oh yeah, I was supposed to meet with my basketball coach before his PE class. Woops.

"Ahh, gotta run guys. I'll see you around!" He strums a cord on his guitar and laughs.

"Sorry, that was really corny. Bye bye~" And so he went back inside, towards the largest gymnasium in the school.

07-07-2010   #215 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Haru waved goodbye. She felt that he was more of a student than a teacher, and that wasn't exactly a terrible thing.

"Are you talking about Julio, Nicky?" she asked. "He's a friend of mine, another addict with that cellphone game along with Heath." There was a slight tone of concern in her voice.

"I see that you enjoy playing around with your iPhone. You don't happen to be into that game too, are you?" She redid her ponytail as she asked the question, mostly because Mei Ling's wig was getting to her, but she didn't want to point it out.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-07-2010 at 12:09 AM.

07-07-2010   #216 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"I see that you enjoy playing around with your iPhone. You don't happen to be into that game too, are you?"

"Oh, me? No way, I'm horrible at those kind of games. There's been a number of disappearances that relate to the game anyways, so I don't really think it's a good idea to play it.. Although, I wonder why nothing has happened to Julio, if he's been playing it."

Nicky noticed that Haru was sort of fixated on Mei Ling, so he took at glance at her. He looked away immediately, after seeing her hair slipping off her head.
C-come to think of it.. That person sort of looks familiar... W-Wei Hong!?

07-07-2010   #217 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai quietly listened to what Julio had to say about what he knew about the disappearances.

"I thought it might just be a bunch of depressed teenagers but with you involved I'm guessing it's something more, huh?"

"That seems to be the case," Kai replied, "There's talk about it having to do with that cellphone game so many people have been playing." He reached into his pocket and tapped the touch screen of his cell. On the screen were a list of aps, one of them being Conquest of Vireans, "I've actually tried the game a bit yesterday, but... There's something really ominous about it. It's kind of hard to explain but..." his words trailed off, "... Anyways, who's this friend we're visiting?"

07-07-2010   #218 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

Your wig is slipping.

"How did this happen!" Though Wei Hong.

Wei Hong/Mei Ling put his/her wig in the correct postion and went red all over his/her face.

"errrr ummm....."

07-07-2010   #219 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Haru pretended like she didn't see what had just happened. She tried holding back her laughter.

"Do you really think that a game can actually take someone?" she continued. "I mean, I'm not really a big believer in magic and stuff. I know there are different races and all, but..."

She was starting to doubt everything now. Holly played that game. She was the one who got Heath to play too. Could it be possible that she had gone missing that night because of a game? It all seem so sill--.

Heath.

"I gotta go," she shot up immediately. She didn't even notice that she had dropped the other half the sandwich on the ground. "I'm sorry, I just have to--!"

She really didn't want abandon Nicky with a near wigless-girl/boy, but that was the least of her problem. She started to run, heading to the clinic.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-07-2010 at 12:43 AM.

07-07-2010   #220 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Oh! That's the game Heath and I play... Heath's the guy who's sick actually. What kind of weird things? I haven't seen anything strange and I've been playing for about week."

Julio pushed the door open and went over to where Heath was laying on one of the school's cots.

"Heath?"

He walked over the the teen's side and he was sound asleep. Julio spotted the lump in Heath's uniform trousers. He slipped his hand in.

"No homo," he muttered as he pulled out the item.

Julio acquired Heath's phone. He pressed a button and saw the game was still running in the background.

"Tch," Julio shook his head. "Draining the battery. Anyway Heath and I are fine as you can see. We are both still here and so are some of the starcraft kids I know who play this."

Julio pressed more buttons and moved an archer a step forward.