LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2010   #181 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oXdacyXo will become famous soon enough
IGN: oXdacyXo
Class: Idiotic Puppeteer lu_dacy
Level: 9
Guild: MMOKami

Out came a Girl the corner with a long "Pink Hair" and light azure eyes with the school P.E Uniform."She" walked around the track field and saw nicky.

"Maybe i will just talk to him....ehehe"Giggled the "girl".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2010   #182 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Why do you want to know so badly anyways? Well whatever. I might as well tell you the truth if it means you will stop tailing me. If you prove to be a threat to my job I could easily erase you." He said in a menacing tone.

"I'm an incubus assassin who the principal hired to investigate what's going on behind the disappearances going on as of late. And before you ask, she's an old co-worker of mine from back when I worked as a detective in the 1920's. Also again before you ask, I'm 106 years old."

He narrowed his eyes, "And don't you dare think of trying to take advantage of me. Like I said, should you try to use any of this information to your advantage in any shape or form, I won't hesitate to cut you down."

Kai turned away and began to walk away, "Well, see ya later, Nihiru~" he said in a cheery tone almost mockingly.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-06-2010   #183 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Nicky. Nice to meet you."
He shook Haru's hand. During that time he saw another girl around the corner.
"Hey, is that your friend?" Nicky asked as he pointed to the pink haired student.

07-06-2010   #184 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Julio got out of Biology (2nd period) and went to get lunch. He decided to look for Haru and Heath since they were usually the people he sat with (yesterday was different because he had to return home for that paper). He didn't see her in the cafeteria. He got in line and got an apple and pizza slice along with a chocolate milk. He walked around the building and eventually saw a familiar figure out by the track. That must be Haru and she was talking with another kid as well.

"Hey," he called as he approached.

07-06-2010   #185 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"Oh, this is good..." Nihiru was muttering as she busied herself with pressing the information into her phone.

"... should you try to use any of this information to your advantage in any shape or form, I won't hesitate to cut you down."

Nihiru smiled, "Similarly, if you tell anyone I'm anything outside of a normal human that likes gambling, I'll be sure I'm ready to die." She waved her phone, "I'll be taking certain things down with me on the highway to Hell though, incubus. You seem interesting though, contact me if you ever need information. Or gambling. I'll be sure to answer your call. For a price." She walked the other way

07-06-2010   #186 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Hey, is that your friend?

"Ehehe.Looks like they don't know who i am"

07-06-2010   #187 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Josh stopped playing when he noticed Nihiru and Akihito part ways simultaneously. He cocked an eyebrow.
Hm. I wonder what happened. Maybe she finally convinced him to answer her questions.

He paused for a minute, and realized he didn't really fit in this school anymore. He didn't feel like he should be hanging out with the teachers, but since he was considered to be one, he couldn't exactly approach the students in the friendly manner he would in a university. But he quickly discarded that last idea and walked up to Haru and Nicky.

"Hey you guys, mind if I sit here? Let's forget I'm a teacher for a little while.. I don't feel I'm mature enough to be hanging around people like Mr. Buff and Mr. Eisenstein." He smiled and sat on the grass with his guitar on his lap. He really hoped they didn't think it was too weird. To think he'd every have problems "fitting in"..

07-06-2010   #188 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

As Julio approached he noticed a pink haired girl approaching from the opposite direction.

07-06-2010   #189 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Hey, is that your friend?"

Haru looked over her shoulder and notice a pink-haired girl. She didn't recognized the girl, however. But at this point, she was no longer surprised at all the new people she'd been meeting as of late. They seem to be coming out of the woods this week. She shook her head at Nicky.

"Nope, but he is," she answered him and pointed over where Julio was walking over. Haru waved at him.

"Hey you guys, mind if I sit here?"

She recognized the person as Heath's music teacher. Who was she to say no to a teacher, she thought to herself. She simply gave him a welcoming smile.

07-06-2010   #190 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Noticing the formation of a crowd near a bench on the track field.She walked towards them and said.
"Hi I'm Mei ling a transfer student nice to me you all! ^-^"The tone of her speech is well disguised so no one should be able to notice the similarity between Wei Hong and him,IF it goes well.

07-06-2010   #191 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Joshua noticed the pink-haired girl and felt there was something familiar about her, but shook it off as a coincidence.

"Hi Mei, my name's Joshua. I'm the music teacher for the remainder of this school year. Nice to meet you!" He smiled at Mei in a friendly way. "Nice hair, by the way."

07-06-2010   #192 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

"Nice hair, by the way."

"Thanks!" Mei Ling smiled " So what were you all talking about now?"

07-06-2010   #193 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Huh, more people walking over..
Nicky looked at the student who was nailed by the frog lunchbox Nihiru threw yesterday. Joshua, Akihito's music teacher, walked over to where they were sitting as well. And now another transfer student?

"Hey you guys, mind if I sit here?

"Sure, we weren't really doing much anyways."

The other two students confronted the new group as well.
"Hi I'm Mei ling a transfer student nice to me you all! ^-^"

"Oh, hey there. There's been a number of transfer students lately.. Nice to meet you too."

" So what were you all talking about now?"

"Nothing.. Just eating."
Nicky finished his sandwich and continued to play with his phone.

07-06-2010   #194 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Well, now with Nihiru gone... Kai was bored. He spotted Nicky, Josh and some other people and figured he may as well see what they're up to. He ran up to the group.

"Yo, Nicky and Josh!" He grinned but he slowly moved his eyes over to the pink haired 'girl'. He had to look twice before actually realizing 'she' was a he. Traps are abundant, huh... Well didn't matter to him as long as they didn't come onto him.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-06-2010   #195 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

"Ehe,let me sit beside you"Replied mei ling.

07-06-2010   #196 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Haru spotted Akihito, she thought that was his name from the constant yelling from Nihiru, heading toward the group. He greeted Nicky and Josh.

"Crap. Does this mean Nihiru will be crashing this little party in a moment?" she thought to herself. After meeting Nihiru just yesterday, Haru developed this irrational fear. Nihiru had a...reputation long before they actually met. It wasn't exactly a fear, though, just more of a belief that she'd bring trouble. Haru hated troubles.

Maybe Nihiru is just misunderstood. Haru wondered at the possibility.

She noticed that Akaiito was staring at the pink-haired girl. Then she understood why; She wasn't a she! Haru wondered if Akihito has figured that out as well as the pink-haired helped herself to the seat next to Akihito.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-06-2010 at 10:47 PM.

07-06-2010   #197 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Joshua Smiled brightly at Akihito when he arrived, and when he noticed the peculiar way he was eyeing Mei, he started to realize there was something a little off about her.

Is that a.. No it can't be. No, no it is. It's a wig! She's wearing a wig. He proceeded to start tapping a beat on his guitar, content with this conclusion.

07-06-2010   #198 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Julio was surprised that the pink haired girl, that guitar welding teacher and now Kai had all managed to get to Haru before he did. He finally made it.

"Wow Haru," he said with a grin. "I didn't know you were so popular? Where's Heath? I just unlocked another unit on that game and I wanna rub it in his face."

07-06-2010   #199 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"You're such a nerd, Julio," Kai laughed, "Also..." he turned back to the pink haired 'girl' with a cheerful smile, "Your wig is slipping."

Were cross dressers a normal thing at this school?

07-06-2010   #200 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

"Uh, I didn't know either," she said. There were many people around, she figured that a lot of people felt like having an outdoor lunch today or something.

"Heath's in the hospital wing, resting. The nurse said that he fainted because of exhaustion," she answered Julio. "And no, there will not be any rubbing. I seriously think that he got so tired from playing that game nonstop." Haru said that in such a mother-warning-her-son-not-to-talk-to-a-stranger way that she almost forgot there were other people around and went slightly pink.

"The nurse said he'll be fine though," she added.