Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2010   #121 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Layla smirked.

"We got a small house for the frat. You'll have to share rooms. It's kind cramped, but the rooms are bigger than the dorms, and there's a kitchen and a really nice living room."

She looked around. Everyone seemed to be done eating.

"Let's wrap it up and head home then. It's better to talk about this in private."

-----

The group finished at the restaurant and returned to the fraternity house of Sigma Mu Tau stood. Rebecca was being dropped off, and the boys gathered their immediate essentials when they passed by their respective dorms.

The house was small, but nice. It was a log cabin that looked older than any of them, but had a certain charm to it. While nothing like most of the fancy, large chapter houses of the more prestigious Fraternities, it was not only functional, but had a more home like feel to it.

inside:

Copy pasted from ModTheSims (yes, this is a sims house), so assume the following:

Master bedroom has two twin beds, not one queen.
All bedrooms have closets
Bedroom 4 has the same layout as bedroom 3, but turned.
the smaller bedrooms have bunk beds.

Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 contain the following:
Bunk Bed, twin size
Desk with a nice chair
closet space
small dresser
small shelf
side table for bed.

Master has:
Two twin sized beds
Desk with a nice chair
walk in closet
Bathroom (with two sinks)
small dresser
small shelf
side table for beds.

Nate sleeps in the master bedroom (are you surprised?)
Layla is in bedroom 4

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-27-2010 at 03:17 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2010   #122 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Keith was once again surprised. This time, by the... very simple appearance of the frat house.

"You know... For such a dynamically named club, this place sure looks... normal," Keith commented.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-27-2010   #123 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Amber had been sitting on the bench outside for quite sometime warring with herself about whether she should call Layla or not when she decided it was now or never. Besides, it had been quite some time since she left the dinner so Layla was most likely alone anyway.

With a sigh Amber swallowed her pride, gathered up some false courage, and phoned Layla's number

06-27-2010   #124 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" It mostly is. Is it to your liking? " The cabin door swung open as the senior member stepped out onto the porch, a small textbook in hand. Dressed in a simple collared shirt and slacks, it helped tone down the usually tense atmosphere the man brought along wherever he went. At the moment he only appeared to be a normal college student, albeit a little sophisticated, but still within acceptable bounds.

" There is no shortage of food. The neighborhood is quiet. The lodgings are quite decent. " Nathaniel elaborated, his expression stoic as usual, though there was a hint of satisfaction in his tone.

" As long as one performs his duty, one is welcome to stay here. " Nathaniel tipped his glasses upwards with two fingers as he carefully eyed Keith.

" Bring your things in when you're ready. " With a slight nod at the group, Nathaniel disappeared back into the cabin, seating himself on the sofa as he continued his reading.

06-27-2010   #125 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"There's nothing wrong with it. It's a nice house. Here, I'll show you where you'll be staying."

She showed the two boys the rooms they could pick from (pick 2 or 3). Just as she was about to mention something else, she got a call from Amber.

"Hold on guys."

She walked outside and answered it.

"Hello?"

06-27-2010   #126 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Hello. This is Amber I was hoping to talk to Layla," Amber said, stretching her legs out in front of her on the bench. "It's about the Velvet Room. I change my mind is it too late to join?"

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-27-2010 at 08:24 PM.

06-27-2010   #127 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Oh, hey Amber. Are you alright? You sound kinda troubled." She asked, concerned. She went back inside and grabbed the box of spaghetti and went off to the car. She popped the spaghetti in the passenger's seat and headed back towards the house.

"No...you can still join if you want. Is it alright if I head over there?"

06-27-2010   #128 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Uhm... I'm fine," Amber lied. "I just thought about what you said and you're right someone's gotta do this investigation."

She chuckled nervously.

"Anyway, uhm... is it ok if I stay in the club dorm too?"

06-27-2010   #129 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Sure...you need me to pick you up? Lemme get off the phone first, I can't talk while driving, don't wanna get arrested."

She hung up and peeked back inside.

"Hey Nathan, I'll be right back, I gotta go pick up Amber."

And with that, she headed towards Wester.

--

Layla pulled up to the bench that Amber was sitting at and pulled the box of spaghetti up from the seat as she got in.

"Got something on your mind?" She asked, handing her the plastic takeout box.

06-27-2010   #130 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber stared at the food Layla handed to her and said the first thing that came to mind.

"I wish I had a fork."

06-27-2010   #131 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"I'm sorry, but no eating in the car...well not something like spaghetti anyways. So what's up? You look strung out." She asked, starting up the car.

06-27-2010   #132 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Rebecca put her key into her dorm's lock and turned the doorknob open. She walked in and sat on her bed.

She had asked if she could move into the fraternity home tomorrow; she wanted to get all her stuff ready, so Layla just dropped her off. The redhead had been thinking about the unfolding events ever since.

[I]"I should have just said no. I really have no idea what they are doing. They say they are investigating the suicides, but it has to be so much more than that. The last thing I want is to be in the line of fire of whoever is causing all this But...I still said yes.[I]

She let out a sigh, and got off of her bed and threw her immediate essentials into her suitcase she used while moving in. "I guess that will do for now..."

06-27-2010   #133 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber didn't want to talk about it if it meant Layla finding out the real reason she wanted to join the club.

"It's nothing a good night's rest couldn't fix," Amber replied.

06-27-2010   #134 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Keith invited himself him into one of the bedrooms (bedroom2) and threw his bag on the bottom bunk and set his laptop bag on his bed... not as roughly as his other bag. The room was a bit bigger then his old dorm which brought a smile to his face.

Awesome, more elbow room, Keith thought happily.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-27-2010   #135 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"I'm not going to ask you reasons for the sudden change of heart, but if you need someone to talk to, then you know where to find me..." she said, heading back to the house.

"After all, I've had someone close to me pass away too."

06-27-2010   #136 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber was shocked that Layla would say that.

"H,how did you know?" she asked. She was pretty sure nobody in California knew about Henry.

06-27-2010   #137 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"It was written all over you face." Layla said gently. "Your reaction was far from nonchalant."

She sighed and looked forward, not saying anything for a while.

"I'm not going to pry. I just want you to know that you're not alone here. I can't say much for the new guys, but I stand by my friends." She said, throwing a small smile towards Amber.

06-27-2010   #138 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber nodded, a slight smile on her face, "Thank you Layla." She opted to say nothing more thought for the rest of the ride.

06-27-2010   #139 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Layla nodded and drove the rest of the way in silence.

---

When they returned to the house, Layla looked at Ren apologetically.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to room with Kieth for the night, so Amber here can have somewhere to sleep."

06-27-2010   #140 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Uhm, it's ok," Amber said, feeling a little bad for interrupting whatever arrangement they had. "If one of you are upset about having to share I don't mind sharing for the night."