League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-25-2010   #61 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Rebecca finally managed to find a cafeteria, which happened to be the Wester Hall one. Unfortunately, when she came in, she saw a line already forming, and the tables crowded.

"Geez, is it already that late..." she said to herself, heading towards the back of the line.

She ended up getting a pasta dish and some juice. She found all of the tables pretty filled except one, at the back, with some guys and some upperclassmen.

"Hi, mind if I take a seat here?" she asked.

Last edited by Sandrie; 06-25-2010 at 01:15 AM. Reason: ninjaedit...again

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-25-2010   #62 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Amber looked at Layla when she sat down and immediately recognized her. She forgot she had her sunglasses on and hat so she wasn't as easily recognized.

"Oh hey Layla," she greeted. "What happened to the guy with the phone?"

06-25-2010   #63 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Oh, Amber, didn't see you there." She said, surprised. "I have no clue. Probably at home or something."

"Friend of yours?" her friend asked.

"Sorta. Fellow club member."

"Damn woman, how many clubs are you in?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"One for each day of the week. Does it matter? I make it to all of them. By the way, Leslie, this is Amber. Amber, this is Leslie."

"Mind if I take a seat here?" She heard a girl ask.

"Feel free, the more the merrier." She said to the new arrival (Rebecca)

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-25-2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: editttted to add san san

06-25-2010   #64 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"What club is this?" sean cut in. "Let me join. She's hot."

Amber laughed, "You and Bryant declined my invite earlier so no. I'm not telling and you're not going to be invited."

"I can find out," Sean said. "Say, what club do you have with her, Layla?"

Sherry looked at the newcomer, "Sure you can sit here. Are you all in the same club then?" She referred to Layla, the new girl with strawberry blonde hair, and Amber. ((ooc she's referring to rebecca))

06-25-2010   #65 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Ren was perfectly astounded at the amount of people who flooded onto the table, he looked round to make sure no one else was going to suddenly decend onto the already packed table.

Slowly, he tuned out of the conversation drifting across the table and became ensconsed in his pasta. As well as trying not to crush his bag and breathe through his mouth, instead of his nose which brought the pugnunt smell of sweat.

06-25-2010   #66 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

"Thanks!" Rebecca said to the other people and took a seat at an empty chair.

"Are you all in the same club then?" one girl asked after inviting her to sit.

"Uhm, I don't know really. I haven't joined any clubs yet. Well, wait, there was this one weird club I joined but I don't know anyone who is in it, or what it's about or anything." she said before starting to eat her pasta.

06-25-2010   #67 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Poor kid" Layla said, noticing how uncomfortable the boy with glasses was getting. There was nothing between him and the smell of sweaty bros.

"Yeah. Hey man, you wanna switch seats? It's less crowded on this side." Leslie said to Ren.

"Say, what club do you have with her, Layla?" One of Amber's friends asked.

"That's a secret. A woman needs to protect her mysterious ways." She said with a smirk.

"Uhm, I don't know really. I haven't joined any clubs yet. Well, wait, there was this one weird club I joined but I don't know anyone who is in it, or what it's about or anything." She heard the one new girl ask.

"What was it called? Layla here is the official school directory for clubs. Might as well be anyway." Leslie said with a grin.

06-25-2010   #68 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Purple Room...? no, that's not right." Rebecca said, taking a sip of her juice. "I think it was something else. Man, my parents would kill me for forgetting something so simple." After pausing for a moment, she then said, "Oh I think it was velvet. Or something that started with a V."

06-25-2010   #69 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of

Needless to say, Ren was quite surprised at the offer. His lips formed what was probably his first smile that day, and the words of his mother flashed into his brain.

"Remember, it takes less face muscles to smile than it does to frown!" Lips widening all the more at the recollection of her tried and proven saying he inclined his head and said quietly, "That would be most appreciated." And the two swapped seats.

While the two were swapping seating arrangements, he could not help fail to notice how tight the man's shirt was. This in itself would've been fine, if it had not displayed Leslie's finely crafted abs to perfection. Ren managed did manage to sit down before his knees went slightly weak. Heck, you never got men like this in NZ!

As he sat down, he caught the end of someone's sentence. Velvet, that reminded him off... That weird group he'd had an invite from, he still hadn't accepted that.

"Do you mean the Velvet Room?" Came the words from Ren's quiet, but well articulated voice.

06-25-2010   #70 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Layla raised an eyebrow. Here were two new members.

"Really. Wow, now that's quite a coincidence." She said, sipping her strawberry milk "I'm one of the club officers actually."

"Girl there's no coincidence about it when you're part of every club on campus." Leslie teased.

"Oh hush you." Layla said, tossing a balled up napkin at him. "Though in all seriousness...Yes, I'm in Velvet." She said "I'm Layla...I don't think I got your names yet" She said, her gaze traveling between the redhead and the bespectacled boy.

06-25-2010   #71 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Calmly, Ren raised an eyebrow in response.

"I personally make it a habit to research clubs before I join and as I have not had a chance to do so today, I have left the invite hanging. But either way, I am Ren Chellenoir. Pleased to make your acquaintence." Ren hated introductions. He always got them over as soon as he could, it was such a spot light moment and, more often than not, scary. He returned to his pasta, a slight pink tinge forming on the pale cheeks.

Damned side affects of feeling embarrased. Ren thought.

06-25-2010   #72 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Hi Layla, I'm Rebecca. It's nice to meet you." the redhead was kind of happy she finally found someone in that club, maybe she can actually find something out about it.

"Is it ok if I ask a few questions about the club? Like uh, what does this club do?"

06-25-2010   #73 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Interesting. Wonder how Nathan will react. Layla thought to herself.

"We're...sort of a mystery, you could say. Well, we solve mysteries, in any case. It's a little hard to explain. Ask away and I'll try to answer." She said.

"It's a mystery how you have a meaningful social life." Leslie said dryly, finishing off his pizza. He reached over and attempted to steal Layla's chicken.

"Bad. That is MY fried chicken, good sir" Layla said, playfully smacking his hand as it approached her food.

"As for Velvet..." Layla reached into her bag and pulled out a small notepad, then scribbled her name and number on two pieces of paper, then handed one to Ren and the other to Rebecca.

"Our first meeting of the sem is on thursday, but we haven't decided where. We'll send you a message when we settle on a place."

06-25-2010   #74 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Mystery club huh? I think I can do that." Rebecca said to Layla, relieved that at least it's not some bizarre club, accepting her paper.

"Well ok, I'll save the rest of my questions for the meeting then," she said.

06-25-2010   #75 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Taking the paper he stared down at it ponderously, "What type of mysteries do you mean? Because the most obvious that springs to my mind are murder mysteries. I could of course, be entirely off track, but still." Ren left the question hanging in the air as he tapped his chin with the paper, pasta utterly forgotten.

Placing the paper in his pocket he turned to Leslie, "So, what're you majoring in?"

06-25-2010   #76 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"I look forward to seeing you two there. You too, Amber" Layla replied.

Leslie smiled.

"Accounting. You?" He asked casually.

Layla smirked. Was this boy coming on to her dear old pal?

"He's also into photography, long walks on the beach and roller coasters" Layla interjected, smirking at Leslie

06-25-2010   #77 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Ren gave Layla a bemused expression. My, was she training to be a people reader?

"Music. Though I must admit I do not share your love of roller coasters. They tend to exhilerate my stomach enough to divulge any food I've had previous. Not a pleasant memory." And he shivered slightly at the recollection. "And how about you Layla?"

06-25-2010   #78 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Psyche" She said, after swallowing a bite of chicken "Child Psychology, specifically. A lot about kids we don't know about. Very different from adults since they can still change a lot."

She took a sip of her strawberry milk and mentally crossed Ren's name off the list in her mind.

<<The group continued to socialize for the rest of dinner>>

------------

Later that night

That night, while they slept, the new members of the Velvet room witnessed a strange dream. A dark room. The sound of footsteps -- their own, that is. A pedestal with a pen and a sheet of paper. Vague memories of writing their name. A curtain of blue velvet that when parted morphed into a million blue butterflies.

There was a theater. An old theater, the kind they used to play old movies in. The ones with curtains in front of the screen and those cramped chairs. An old flickering reel played darkness with a few lines of light. An old man appeared, a short, spindly old man with a long crooked nose and wide, bloodshot eyes. Beside him stood an attractive, fair haired woman with a blank stare.

"You have arrived." He says, a smile on his gaunt face. "Greetings, we have been waiting for you."

The dream flies by as a blur. Bits and pieces were embedded in their memories. Inner power, a second self inside of them. Doom and destruction.

You are I, and I art thou...

A great battle, a short amount of time. Destiny. A chosen path.

A motherly queen and an emotionless king.

A heart, broken, with half missing. The shimmering moon. A gentle and still stream. A noose, swaying in the wind.

Time waits for none.

Flickering wings of a butterfly that melt into a bright light.

And the morning sun that awakens them.

>> 9/19 - Tue

Layla got up early...too early. She had an annoyingly early morning class, and needed to be there before then to help the teacher set some things up. She ate a quick breakfast and made some coffee, leaving the pot on warm in case Nathan decided he wanted some when he got up. She grabbed her keys off the table and headed out the door, back pack in tow. The night before, she had informed Nathan about her dinnertime meeting of fate with the two other newbies, but didn't really pay much mind to his response. She must have been really tired if she couldn't remember.

She had gotten an email about some paperwork she needed to do for her fraternity. She smirked at the thought of getting their new recruits to join up. Didn't seem likely.

It was going to be another busy day, but she had to do what she had to do.

06-25-2010   #79 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"u-Uwaghh!"

THUD.

"Hey, Seonwu, keep it down... It's too early to be this loud in the morning..." Paul, his dorm mate, muttered as he stuffed his face into his pillow.

A sharp pain went through his back and Keith let out a groan as he slowly opened his eyes. He found himself staring up at the ceiling and he was on the ground. He slowly brought himself back up on the bed and pulled the blankets over him. He glanced over at his phone on the night table beside his bed and sluggishly reached out and grabbed it. He retreated back under the covers and flipped his phone open. It was time to get up... He had classes in about an hour.

Keith let out another groan and rolled out of bed. He grabbed a towel and some clothes and went off to go shower. Once he finished he went down to the caf and grabbed a carrot muffin to munch on.

I can't believe it, Keith thought pensively to himself, That creepy old man popped up again. He took a bite from the muffin as he went back to his room, Though... what was with all that other stuff? Butterflies, zombie woman, old theatre...

He entered his room and got down on his knees next to his bed. He kept his laptop under it. He finished off the muffin and tossed the paper into a trashcan and grabbed his laptop bag from under the bed. The bag had both his laptop and Wacom Intuos tablet.

He grabbed his Skullcandy headphones (a different pair then the one the previous day) and let them rest at the base of his neck. Once he found his ipod he plugged the headphones in and put the headphones on. The music was on fairly loud like always so when he slipped out of his dorm, everyone he passed could hear the music resonate from his headphones.

Time
I won't ever give in
No matter how hard you pull me in
I know gravity ain't an excuse
I just want to make things a little more smooth
Majority is still asleep
They're tired of those dreadful dreams
Now let me shout and wake you up
Let me wake you up

When the sunset dyes the sky so bright
She freaks me out with the secret smile
Stars above start to shine for miles and miles
I wonder why
Is this a cuss or just your heart?
No other rhythm when those flowers flowin'
I know you can stop its flow on a whim
So I have learned to swim

He was now out of the Bruce dorm and was well on his way to the art buildings. His hair was still somewhat damp but it didn't really matter that much to him.

Until the time is up
I can't give up on you
Before the time is up
I leave all my regrets
Between the lines of lies
I am lost again

Until this time is up
I'll never give this up
Until the sun is up
I can't give up on you
Before the time is up
I leave all my regrets
Between the lines of lies
I am lost again

Until this time is up
I'll never give this up

The dream he had quickly slipped out of his mind as more normal, everyday thoughts took their place.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-25-2010   #80 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

>> 9/19 - Tue (Early Morning)

The strong smell of coffee perpetuated the air in an almost desolate office at Geo Industries. Desolate, all for but one young man sitting behind a large desk, one hand typing on his laptop, the other holding a cellphone to the ear as he chatted quietly with one on the other end.

" I trust you will make it on Thursday, professor? "

" Yes, I've already made arrangements, Nathan. How did you fare last night? "

Nathaniel paused for a moment, bringing up his right sleeve to reveal a bandage wrapped around his right arm. Small bloodstains dotted the fabric around the wound, though most of the bleeding had stopped shortly before the night had ended.

" It... did not go so well. The gatekeeper tracked me to my location. I managed to escape before it became too difficult. "

" You didn't go alone, did you? "

The young man fell silent for a moment, his gaze reflexively darting to the side as if to confirm his suspicions. A long sigh sounded over from the other end before he continued again.

" I gave you clearance expecting that you would take Layla with you. You of all people should know how dangerous it can be on the other side. We cannot afford to lose either of you. There aren't many of you left... "

Again, the line grew silent, letting several seconds pass before the older man spoke again.

" Speaking of Layla, how is the girl? Have you been getting along with her well? "

" It's been somewhat difficult professor. But yes. Our relations are quite cordial at the moment. In fact, she was the one who found all our new members yesterday. "

" I see. Very good. Keep an eye out for her. The girl has talents in the field, but do be careful. In any case, I have to be going. Godspeed, Nathan. "

" I will contact you if anything else comes up. "

Nathaniel ended the call, his new phone beeping in return as he slid it into his pockets. The young man narrowed his eyes at his laptop's screen, fixating on the images of their prospective new members on the Connect-U website.

Is it finally time?

Lost in thought, Nathaniel merely continued to stare at the screen as the whole building slowly started to come to life, signifying that work hours were about to start.