Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2010   #41 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Layla turned the car around as they passed the boy, who looked like he was getting up and walking off. She swiftly parked in a parking space along the curb and looked over at Nathaniel.

"You wanna handle this one, since I took care of the last one?" She asked, getting out of the car.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2010   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Nathaniel matched the student's features with that of the picture on his PDA. It certainly did look like him. He was even wearing the same piece of eye-wear.

" Well, this makes our job easier. " Nathaniel mused, a small smirk coming across his lips for a few seconds. It wasn't often that his luck turned out for the better.

"You wanna handle this one, since I took care of the last one?" She asked, getting out of the car.

Nathaniel grew quiet in thought for a moment, before finally answering, " Perhaps you should handle this one too. These artsy types... I do not fare well in their vicinity. " Nathaniel admitted with much contempt as he scratched his chin. He never understood their type, nor was he willing to do so. Their craft was just far too distant for his liking.

06-23-2010   #43 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Layla chuckled.

"Ah yes, I can use my feminine charms. They worked soooo well on you after all." She said with a grin, before speeding up to catch up the their new target.

She hurried behind Kieth, then called out.

"Excuse me!"

She then noticed the earbuds that would most likely make it where he wouldn't hear her. His music emanated from them, they way it does when the volume is turned up too loud.

She hurried closer and tapped on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Um, excuse me..."

06-24-2010   #44 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Keith just barely noticed the 'tap'. He turned to face the seniors before him and reached into his pocket and paused his music, "... Uh... Hey?"

What did these seniors want with him?

Unless...

It's initiation!

They still do that in university?...

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-24-2010   #45 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"I knew it, it is you. I'd recognize those shades anywhere."

She looked at his confused expression.

"Oh...did you not look at the club listing? I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be so forward about it...I'm Layla, I'm from that club you joined, the Velvet room. I was hoping I could meet you before the semester got too far underway."

06-24-2010   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Feminine charms? ...You jest. Nathaniel merely scoffed, resisting the urge for his palm to meet his face. Layla's antics were predictable, but it didn't make them any less annoying.

" You saved us the trouble of finding you. As Miss Shephard said, we're here to inform you of the Velvet Room's meeting at the end of the week. " Nathaniel explained, crossing his arms as he visually gauged Keith's features.

" You are Mr. Seonwu, are you not? " Nathaniel confirmed, craning his head to the side to make sure that they had the right person. It could be another case of mistaken identity. With Layla, that possibility seemed to be very high.

06-24-2010   #47 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Rebecca opened the door to her dorm, threw her things by her closet, and shut the door behind her. She took a seat by her desk and took a look at her laptop. She had left it on, with her Connect U page open. She didn't particularly like social networking sites, but she was told by a few people that she "needed" it.

The strangest thing is she already got an invite for some club. The name kinda sounded cool, so she joined it. However, Rebecca was beginning to regret it; what does this club do anyway? Maybe it's a mystery club. But they didn't even give a date for a meeting or who else was in it.

She then put her laptop away, and decided to step outside for some fresh air, and for a bite to eat.

06-24-2010   #48 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm Layla, I'm from that club you joined, the Velvet room. I was hoping I could meet you before the semester got too far underway." 'Layla' said to him.

"Oh, that mystery club thing... right?" well, thats what he assumed it was...

" You are Mr. Seonwu, are you not? " the boy senior asked.

"Yeah, that's right," he answered hesitantly. Now he's not even sure if he really wants to join this club... Being stalked and all wasn't all that appealing. He may as well give it a chance.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-24-2010   #49 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Good, I wasn't mistaken." Layla said, sighing with relief. "We were driving past and I noticed you, so I wanted to at least say hi. I hope we didn't give a bad impression."

She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down her number. "We'll send you a message through Connect when we decide on a meeting place. Here's my number if you need to reach us for anything." She said with a friendly smile.

06-24-2010   #50 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

".. Sure," he replied, "I guess I'll see you two later then."

Keith walked off to go do what he originally planned; sketching the Wester dorm building.

06-24-2010   #51 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Layla smirked at Nathaniel and tossed him her keys.

"Well, I got a meeting to go to. See at home. And don't leave to go there without me." She said before walking off, waving as she left.

8/18, Mon. -- end

((next post by me will be for 8/19. Feel free to interact until then. Hell, feel free to meet each other and shit. Makes things more interesting.))

06-24-2010   #52 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

After some walking, Keith made it to Wester. He founda rather large tree and sat at the foot of it and began to sketch the building. He thought of possibly adding in the people playing frisbee, but maybe after he's got the main sketching done.

06-24-2010   #53 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Amber the others were playing Frisbee still and another rogue frisbee flew away. It alnded a few feet away from a large tree.

A chorus of "You're closest" was thrown in Amber's direction and she frowned and began to walk over the retrieve.

"All right, all right," she said, thrudging over to the big tree. She broke into a slight jog and as she neared she noticed the art student sitting there sketching.

"Excuse me," she said as an apology as she bent down near him to pick it up. She then jogged away back to the players.

"What!? But then we're out one player!" one of the boys was saying when she returned.

"Sorry," another replied. "But I gotta go."

"What's happening?" Amber asked.

"Bryant has class so we gonna be short one player if he goes," an unhappy boy pracically pouted.

Amber chuckled, "He can't help it if he has class."

"I am not forfeiting just cos this guy has Econ."

"We can have a rematch," Amber suggested.

"Or ask someone else to randomly join...," Bryant said. He cupped his hands and shouted to the girl sitting by the tree watching their things, "Yo Sherry! Take my place."

"No way!" the girl Sherry shouted back, looking up from her book. "I hate running around."

"What about that kid?" another kid suggested, wiping his face with his sweat tshirt and gesturing towards the tree the artist sat under.

"Oh yeah the asian kid over there, Amber you go ask him."

Amber protested, but turned in Keith's direction, "HEY KID!"

The sweaty tshirt guy pushed her forward, "Lazy... go ask him up close."

She pushed back, "Fine fine." Before jogging over to where Keith sat.

"Hey... wanna play Frisbee?" she asked as she came to a stop in front of him.

She noticed that because of his shades she couldn't tell his facial expression nor what he thought... that was kind of annoying. It was almost like he thought he was cooler than her, using his designer shades just to hide his face. Maybe that's how people thought of her when she wore hers. She happened to have left hers with Sherry along with her cap.

06-24-2010   #54 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Keith looked up from the paper and looked up at the tomboyish girl who stood before him. At first when she came over a minute ago he didn't realise she was a girl, but upon closer inspection came the revelation.

"Hey... wanna play Frisbee?"

"..." he smiled a bit, "Sure."

He closed up his sketchbook and slipped the stick of charcoal back in the pencilcase and left them at the foot of the tree. It was easy enough to remember where they were and if they were stolen it wouldn't be that big of a deal. There was nothing secret in that book and he had more art supplies back at his dorm. He took off his shades and slipped them into his pocket.

06-24-2010   #55 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Sweet!" Amber said. "You're on my team. I hope you're decent. I think Sean is getting too competative."

She guided him back to the others.

"Guys we got someone!" she announced to the happiness of the others. "You're on team with me and Sean."

"Sup," the guy Sean said. "Let's get started."

"Chill out," Amber said. "At least let's get his name. I'm Amber what's your name?" she asked the artist.

06-24-2010   #56 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Keith," he answered, "I used to play Frisbee all the time back in highschool... I don't think I'll suck that much," he chuckled a bit.

These people seemed normal compared to those seniors and the people from his dorm.

06-25-2010   #57 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

They played for awhile, but physical activity tended to make people hungry. Before they knew it, everyone was ready to get some dinner.

"Man I'm famished!" Sean whined as they went to the tree to gather their things where the girl Sherry sat.

"You guys stink," Sherry whined as she shut her book. "Are you seriously about to go to the dining room all sweaty like that?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Sean asked, sniffing his armpit. "I'm fine wanna double check?" He lunged forward stuffing his armpit in the girl's face causing the group to erupt with laughter.

Amber stepped forward, putting her arm around Sherry and pulling her away and shielding the girl from Sean's armpit.

"Don't worry I'll protect you," she proclaimed.

Sherry wormed out of Amber's grasp and put some distance from them, "You're sweaty too. Go take a shower."

"Naw, as soon as we get in the air condition we'll be fine," one of the other guys said.

Amber slipped on her hat and turned to keith while also putting on her sunglasses.

"It was nice to meet you. Gimme you info and we can play again sometime," Amber beamed.

"Yeah us too," the other guys said.

Amber and everyone exchanged Connect U info and then they all left Keith to head for the cafeteria.

((ooc dani went to bed but she let me say that keith exchanged info))

06-25-2010   #58 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Tiredly Ren stopped in the Wester cafeteria. Having spent most of the day shopping of things he'd forgotten, Ren decided he couldn't be bothered walking all the way to Crowley hall for food. Due to his wonderful sense of direction he did manage to memorize most of the Wester grounds, thus locating the cafeteria had been no problem.

Happily locating pasta on the list, and the last table in the room, Ren to both eat, and pray the he didn't have to endure more people coming to eat. Though his chances looked slim.

06-25-2010   #59 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

When Amber and the others arrived in the wester cafeteria there was a line already forming.

"What bad timing," she pouted.

They finally got in and the entire place was crowded. She got a bbq pork sandwich with french fries as well as two bananas and chocolate milk and scanned the area for a place to sit. All of the tables were packed except for one in a corner where one kid with black hair and blue glasses sat. It was a fairly large table for one person so she though he wouldn't mind if she sat there.

She made her way over and set her tray down.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind it's pretty packed in here," she said to the boy as she took a seat.

However, just then Sean and another boy showed up.

"Scoot over," Sean commanded.

Amber rolled her eyes and slid her tray and body so she was right across from him. Sean sat beside amber and the other boy sat beside Sean. Sherry came and took the seat across from that other guy leaving an empty spot beside the guy none of them knew.

"Mmm this pasta looks great," Sherry said, digging in.

Amber took a bite of her sandwich.

06-25-2010   #60 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Geez, it is packed in here."

"I told you we should have just gone out."

"And waste money? No thank you."

Layla wandered into the Wester cafeteria. As was expected in the evening, it was packed. She and her friend, a tall and lean black male, got into line and got their food. Layla was quite content to get some chicken tenders, an apple and some strawberry milk.

They scanned the cafeteria, finding only a couple of empty seats that were near each other, over by a group of Bros and a shy looking boy with glasses and black hair. The two of them took their seats without paying much attention to their neighbors.

"The other cafeterias don't have strawberry milk. Why do they not have strawberry milk? It's so tasty." Layla queried.

Her companion shrugged and dug into his pizza.