Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-25-2010   #521 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

((lol sven))

"It's...."

Layla read over the message again, a bit of panic in her eyes, despite her calm demeanor. There wasn't a name or even a picture from the sender.

"Nobody was supposed to know about that night...how could...."

She clicked on the profile link, not surprised to see a blank page -- a dead end.

((don't forget, everyone else got the same message
Check here: /forum/1300162-post425.html ))

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2010   #522 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

((**** this filler))

Layla sent a text message to everyone to meet up later that night.

-----
>>9/02 - Tue -- evening

Layla frowned as she stared at the monitor. No one in her clubs or groups seemed to be connected to the mysterious sender, and nothing she searched brought up any clues at all.

All she could do now was wait...and hope that maybe somehow they could find the answers to this.

09-09-2010   #523 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

When Amber finally remembered to check connect u and got that message she replied with:

"Who dis?"

09-09-2010   #524 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Earlier Keith had checked his Connect U and saw the message that everyone else in the frathouse had received. He was rather surprised that it related to the event in the 'other world' type place the group went to a few nights ago. He decided to ask Layla and Nathaniel about it later.

Will on the other hand quickly skimmed through it and thought of it as spam. He was too caught up in a conversation he was having with someone over some instant messenger.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-10-2010   #525 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Rebecca was taking a break doing her homework and checked her email and Connect U. Nothing interesting in the former, but she was troubled to see that message on her profile.

"No one was supposed to know about that, right? Maybe someone is playing a horrible prank or spam? Unless..."

She clicked the link to the sender's profile, however nothing showed up, just a blank page. The URL was too.

She dug around her purse for her phone and texted Layla and the others.
"hey did u guys get some weird message on connect u?"

09-10-2010   #526 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Layla heard her phone go off, a bit surprised to see a text message from Rebecca. She scanned over it and sent her reply.

--Actually, yeah, that's why I called for a meeting. I don't know if Professor is going to be here though.

09-10-2010   #527 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Amber was in the same room as Rebecca, chilling on her bed reading her geology book when she got the text.

"Why'd you text me when I'm right here?" Amber asked. "Anyway yeah I got that message and I asked 'who dis' but they never replied."

09-10-2010   #528 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Keith was just walking in the door when he got the text. He quickly checked the message and texted back.

Yeah... Pretty messed up, huh? Only we knew about it, after all.

He slipped the phone into his pocket and went over to the fridge to grab one of his pepsies.

Will was in his room at the time watching a movie on his laptop. He grabbed his phone which was charging on the side and looked at the text with a raised brow. Was this about the message he shrugged off earlier?

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-10-2010   #529 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"I...I see" Layla said into the receiver. She listened for a few minutes, then hung up.

So Professor Connor wouldn't be there. No matter, she was sure she could handle things for this little impromptu meeting. She took another look at what she had found out. This....friend? What did he want? Why had he messaged them?

6:54pm. The would be in a few minutes from now.

(((qq)))