Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-25-2010   #441 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Ren started slightly to hear another person's voice. Rolling onto his side he peer'd up at Keith. Now, Ren was unsure whether Keith like him or not. The man was mostly quiet and he never could guess, or discern what he was thinking. Reminding himself that the whole purpose of this escapade was for them get to know each other, his social gears started whirring and the automatic response ensued.

"Hey, how's it going?" Barely had the words left his mouth before Amber ran up, greetings were again hardly exchanged before Rebecca arrived.

"When misfortune comes, it comes in droves." Ren quoted to himself. Not that they were misfortunate peopl mind you! Getting into a sitting position, Ren heaved the hamper onto the blanket. He'd probably packed too much, not that it mattered.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-25-2010   #442 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Layla!"

Layla almost tripped trying to stop so suddenly, but she managed to steady herself as she turned. She looked over and saw someone waving at her from one of the booths.

"Jessy! What's up?" She asked, trotting over to the booth. It was one for the theater appreciation society.

"There's a new pizza parlour downtown. Wanna catch lunch with me?"

"Err..."

"Come on, we haven't talked in AGES."

"I'm meeting up with some people from Sigmu for lunch."

"Oh pshaw. You guys live together, do you have to eat lunch together too?"

"Sorry, I made a promise." She replied, shaking her head. "Some other time, alright? Hey, i got an idea. Try to get in touch with Mimi and we can get dinner later."

"Alright girl. Text you later then."

Layla nodded and turned, trying to get away from the crowd so she could keep running. Maybe if she took the shortcut around Wester she'd get there faster...

-------

Just then, a familiar, tall black man was passing by the picnic spot.

07-25-2010   #443 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Amber ate her tootsie pop with a loud crunch and then it was gone.

"Hey Ren!" she greeted. "What's for lunch?"

She hoped down on the blanket and went to look in the hamper.

"I'm starving. Somehow that Trix didn't hold me."

07-25-2010   #444 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Leslie stopped and glanced over at the group with the picnic blanket, then waved and walked over.

"I know you, you're Layla's housemates aren't ya?" He asked, looking at Ren and Amber.

07-25-2010   #445 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Yeah!" Amber exclaimed, waving at the newcomer. "I'm Amber. We met like... the first week of classes during dinner. I can't believe you remembered us."

Amber looked at Ren not knowing if she should invite him to sit or not.

07-25-2010   #446 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Yeah, I'm Leslie, don't know if you remembered me. Layla was talking about you guys. Natty boy must be freaking out at having to share a place with more people." He said, chuckling.

07-25-2010   #447 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Oh? I figured he'd be used to people living there. It is a clubhouse after all," Amber commented. "He has a roommate too."

07-25-2010   #448 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Said room mate isn't here though and has named each of us after some.. princess," Keith commented, "By the way, I'm Keith."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-25-2010   #449 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"better known as Sleeping beauty!" chimed Amber

07-25-2010   #450 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future

It was with no little surprise that Ren beheld Leslie, sure, he remembered the man, but had hardly expected vica versa. Quite inwardly pleased, he turned his attentions onto the black man in front of him. "He's been coping better than expected, though he has attained the nickname 'Princess'." Ren tried not to smile at the last part, but failed miserably. "We were just about to eat lunch, Layla should be arriving soon. I'm not sure about Nat, but Will ditched. We've got plenty of food if you want to."

Ren highly doubted that his invitation was going to be voted in the top #5 most appealing offers, but he'd tried.

07-26-2010   #451 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Leslie laughed.

"Nate's kinda the lone wolf, or so I've heard. Seemed more personable than Layla let on when I met him, may have to do with my field of study. Seen him in the business building sometimes."

Leslie looked at Ren, a little confused.

"Lay's supposed to meet you guys? From what I remember, she was scheduled to help over at the student center about now."

07-26-2010   #452 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Oh," Amber said. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Nat and Layla both are workaholics."

07-26-2010   #453 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

"Layla does have a habit of endorsing people's characters. I think it's part of majoring in Psychology that does it. As for working at the student centre, she probably did her shift early." Ren grinned, "Yup, Layla is a workaholic."

07-26-2010   #454 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"From what I hear, Natty's dad is some big shot business mogul. Lay's got some kinks she's trying to work out with her school life so she can graduate and get her masters sooner. I don't know how she does all this club stuff, might be her excuse for a social life. For a while, Sigma Mu was just those two, so she didn't really have anyone from there to relate to."

Leslie shrugged and sat down crosslegged at the edge of the blanket.

"She's been all over the place all week, She might have, but she tends to stick pretty close to a schedule."

07-26-2010   #455 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber shrugged.

"I dunno how you manage to keep up with her. But anyway can we dig in!?? I'm famished!"

She went to look in the hamper.

07-26-2010   #456 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Yeah, I'm starving!" Keith also looked over at the hamper.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-26-2010   #457 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Lesli smiled casually and shrugged.

"She's a good girl deep down. A little overbearing, but a good seed anyway."

---

Layla continued running, her plastic bag in tow. She didn't mean to be this late, and she hoped Ren hadn't already left.

Finally, she reached the library, with the cheerful celtic music being played in the background. She saw Ren sitting on a blanket with...Keith, Rebecca and Amber? And what was Leslie doing there?

"Sorry I'm late, Ren." She said, panting. "Hey guys, didn't know this was supposed to be a social gathering."

"Damn white girl, you need to calm down" Leslie smirked.

"Hush you. Stop stalking my friends." She said, plopping down next to Keith. "Brought music for everyone?" She asked Keith, smirking.

Last edited by Mitchi; 07-26-2010 at 01:09 AM.

07-26-2010   #458 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Yes! You brought doritos!" Amber cheered. She pulled one of the small bags of Doritos out. "Can I have two? I can't choose between nacho or ranch."

She was already opening one of the bags though. It was the blue one. She munched on one chip before turning to go into the basket again. There were deviled eggs too! Amber was in picnic heaven.

"We should set aside some for Nathaniel too," Amber said as she took out the container of the eggs. "That way even though he didn't come he can have some too."

She looked up and saw Layla come over too.

"Hey Layla! We were just talking about you. Sweet now we're only missing Guy and Will..."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 07-26-2010 at 01:35 AM.

07-26-2010   #459 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"I thought you had work?" Leslie said, raising an eyebrow.

"I did, but I switched with Sammy, So I don't have to run my shift till 3."

"Isn't that when you have the Judo demo?"

"Yeah, but they won't care." Layla said with a smirk.

Leslie grinned and stood up.

"Well, it was fun talking to you fine ladies and gents, but I gotta run." He said before waving and walking off, whistling.

Layla opened her plastic bag and pulled out a wrapped sandwich and a can of lemonade, as well as a bag of spicy habanero doritos. She held up the bag and grinned at Amber.

"Want em? I'm not a fan of spicy food"

Last edited by Mitchi; 07-26-2010 at 01:21 PM.

07-26-2010   #460 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber nodded and got some from Layla's bag.

"Thanks... I never had this one before."

She put the chips in her mouth and ate it.

"Oh my god these are pretty good! But now I need a drink!!!" She went and looked in the basket and got a hi-c. "So you have work today too? I never knew you had a part time job. Where do you work?"

She set her Hi-c down and began eating a deviled egg.