Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2010   #21 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Ren's day had now gone from tiring to trying. He had returned to his dorm to find, a lack of another room mate, and the fact he had just realised, that NZ plugs do not plug into American sockets. Upon this realisation, the wall was delighted to receive Ren's forehead. Grumbling darkly to himself, Ren went out to find a shop that would sell him one.

Thirty minutes of walking later, Ren came to the conclusion that he was lost. He believed he was somewhere in one of the dorms as he had passed a sign saying "Wester Hall," strolling along he discovered a group of people playing frisbee. Ren was just passing when he heard someone yell, "Hey, look out!"

Ren did just that, a quick survey of everywhere around him, including the ground, but particularly the sky, he concluded that nothing was aimed at him. However, he managed to glance up with perfect timing to see some man's phone break. Grinning happily as to the fact that someone else was having a worse day than him, he continued walking by.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2010   #22 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Layla dropped the girl's hands and looked her in the eyes...sorta. Those shades made it hard to actually see the girl's eyes.

"The club you joined. We're senior members of it, so we came to look for you." She smiled mysteriously. "You want to know more about it, right?"

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-23-2010 at 01:56 AM.

06-23-2010   #23 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Oh yeah that thing," Amber said. "You could have just sent an online message. But cool. Uh, what's your name?"

06-23-2010   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Nathaniel followed some distance behind the odd pair, tossing the remains of his phone into a nearby trashcan. For someone who had just lost his phone, he didn't seem too distressed about it. Instead, the young man reached into his pockets and pulled out a sleek black PDA.

" One down. That leaves two more... " Nathaniel mused aloud, crossing out Amber Lau's name from the list on his PDA.

Keith Seonwu
Amber Lau
Ren Chellenoir

" Seonwu looks easy enough to find. But Chellonoir doesn't have a picture on his profile. Perhaps we should leave it to him... " Nathaniel spoke as he continued to search for any other leads on his PDA.

06-23-2010   #25 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"I'm Layla, and that's Nathaniel" She said, motioning towards him. "And messages over the internet are so impersonal. I'd prefer fellow club members not be strangers."

She smiled.

"So, since you're one of our members, would you like to know more about our club?"

06-23-2010   #26 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Amber quirked an eyebrow up at the girl but answered her question anyway.

"Sure, I suppose it's fair I know what kind of club I joined anyway."

She didn't know what it was but she had a feeling that it was going to be something weird and as soon as she went back to her computer she'd unfollow that group. If the other members were anything like those two she didn't know if she wanted to part of it.

06-23-2010   #27 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Well, for starters, I guess you could say we investigate mysteries." She said "One of which we're currently looking into is the mysterious suicides that have been going on for a few years. It actually a lot of fun."

She looked at Nathaniel, who was fiddling with his PDA, and smirked.

"Don't worry though, we're not all as stuffy or serious as him. If I didn't step in he might have tried to blackmail you for breaking his phone. He can get kinda prissy about stuff like that." She said apologetically. "For the most part, we're just a social club that has a surprisingly high report with the school, since our founder is pretty high up there. We kinda get a valid excuse to get away with some things like breaking curfew and all."

She smirked. In all reality, their organization was kinda fun, and it did have a few benifits.

"Plus we get a better housing arrangement. Wester can get pretty rowdy when night comes, a lot of people have trouble sleeping from all the noise."

06-23-2010   #28 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"If I join I have to move? What if I don't mind Wester?" Amber asked. "I don't mind joining a mystery solving club though I must admit I've never been good with them. How the hell did you find me anyway?"

06-23-2010   #29 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. Wester has good food. I used to sneak over here when I was in Lorelei a couple years back."

"What kind of mystery club would we be if we couldn't even find our members?" She let out a slight chuckle. "Besides, you put your dorm on your profile. It's not like Wester is one of the bigger dorms. It's also not usually one of the freshman dorms, so a lot of people there are sophmores and juniors."

She shrugged.

"I wasn't all that good with this when I first joined either, but it gets easier over time."

06-23-2010   #30 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Oh..." Amber paused. "So... when's the first meeting then? I don't think I recalled seeing it on the club's page. I'll put it in my calender."

She reached into the pocket of her basketball shorts and brought out her phone which was really embarrassing when compared with Nathanial's phone she just broke.

"I can also put both of your numbers in my phonebook."

She had no idea what a mystery club was doing recruiting her. Maybe they really needed members. Well, it wouldn't hurt to check it out if it didn't interfere with Frisbee or anything more interesting.

Although she couldn't help but wonder about what the girl said about the suicides. Even people outside the campus knew about the suicide rate at the school. Her mother had warned her about wanting to attend a school with such a reputation. Amber wondered why a mystery club was investigating that instead of the Student Health Center or something. Well, she'd fine out soon enough if she didn't flake out.

06-23-2010   #31 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"It'll be this thursday evening. I'll send you a message later with the address of where, or you can just call me." She replied. She rattled off her phone number so Amber could store it. "Feel free to contact me if you need help with anything."

"It was really nice to meet you, Amber. Sorry about pulling you away from your frisbee game." She said with an apologetic look. "We have a few more freshies to go talk to, so we gotta get going. See you around!"

She gave a small wave to amber as she headed off in Nathaniel's direction.

06-23-2010   #32 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber stared after Layla with a dumbfounded expression. Were the Mystery Club members trying to appear as mysterious as the subject matter they adored? She shrugged and put her phone in her pocket, glad to not have to pay for that guy's phone. She wondered if perhaps they were club officers or something. Regardless, it was behind her for now. She turned on her heel and made her way back to the place he boys were playing Frisbee.

"Hey, who were they?" the guy asked.

Amber shrugged, "They were members of that club I joined. Layla and... uh Nathan I think."

"What kind of club is it?" the guy inquired.

"Mystery solving. Did you want to come to the meeting with me on Thursday?"

The guy scoffed and tossed the frisbee at one of the other young men.

"No way, that sounds boring as heck," he laughed. "I'll stick to what I know. Thank you."

"Yeah, I don't think it's my kind of thing either, to be honest. I'll probably only go to the first meeting to be polite."

Thus they continued their game.

06-23-2010   #33 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Keith sat up and got up off his bed. He reached into his messenger bag and grabbed a fairly large sketchbook and a small pencil case with some art materials in it. He quickly slipped out the dorm. He figured he may as well try to be somewhat productive with his time.

He walked in the direction of the Slyvan hall. He recalled the scenery there was pretty nice... In more ways then one.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-23-2010   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Nathaniel barely acknowledged his colleague's introduction, managing a half-hearted wave as he returned to his PDA. He was busy synchronizing Amber's info into the club's database now that the cat was in the bag, so to speak.

"Don't worry though, we're not all as stuffy or serious as him. If I didn't step in he might have tried to blackmail you for breaking his phone. He can get kinda prissy about stuff like that." She said apologetically.

" I heard that, Shephard. " Nathaniel said coldly, though his expression remained unchanged as he stared at the screen. It was best to leave the recruitment proper to Layla most of the time. The girl had an innate talent of persuasion, much like him. He was usually much, much more direct, however.

As Amber returned to her frisbee game, Nathaniel matched his stride with Layla's as he put away his PDA.

" I could have made that whole ordeal easier. But you did well. " Nathaniel said, affording Layla a quick glance before continuing.

" She was different from what I expected. Given time, she could probably be useful for our cause. "

06-23-2010   #35 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Yeah, but easier doesn't always mean better." She said with a smile. Nathan was usually very impersonal, but Layla was used to it. She'd probably be ill at ease if he was acting friendlier.

"Two left. One's in Bruce, the other's in Crowley." She said, fiddling with her phone. "We got enough time to get either of them today? I got a meeting for the mush club." She said, referring to her photography club.

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-23-2010 at 07:10 PM.

06-23-2010   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Finding Seonwu should be easy enough. We can leave Chellonoir to the professor. " Nathaniel said as he stared off into the distance. In times like these, a man on the inside was all it would take to weed the freshman out.

" On that note, I've requested his clearance to train tonight in that place. You are welcome to join, should you wish it. " Pushing up his frames, Nathaniel started to walk ahead of Layla towards her car.

06-23-2010   #37 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Sure. Though i don't know how late my meeting will run. If you want, you can take my car and I can just walk. I can get a ride home from Leslie later." She said, pulling her keys out of her pocket.

She slid into the driver's seat and started the car. She wondered how well Nathan would fare if she didn't go with him. It was never a good idea to go there alone.

06-23-2010   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" ...Thanks, but that will be alright. I'll just have myself picked up before you leave. " Nathaniel said as he got into the passenger's seat. The young man didn't like other people doing him favors, no matter how small. They tend to cause him problems sooner or later.

" If our new recruits will fare like how we did during our first excursion, then we will have to be ready to get them out before it becomes too dangerous. " Nathaniel thought aloud, crossing his arms as he looked straight ahead. The initial shock of seeing the other world and its denizens would most likely be their worst enemy at this point.

06-23-2010   #39 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Layla chuckled as she thought back to that night. It was a mess. With how much stronger the two of them have gotten, it almost seemed like it wasn't real.

"Yeah. Don't worry too much though. If anything, you and I can handle what they can't." She said.

They drove towards Bruce, passing by a certain girls' dormitory.

"Wait, I think that's him." She said, slowing a bit as they passed Kieth. Those kind of sunglasses were hard to miss.

06-23-2010   #40 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Keith was just idly sketching the dorm building and such with charcoal. Him being who he is, he had his ipod in his pocket with some Skullcandy earbuds, and he had his music on pretty loud. He held up his sketchbook- It was a pretty good sketch. Rough though, since it was just a quick one. He stood up and began to walk in the direction of the Wester dorms.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody