League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2010   #261 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Okay, this is getting beyond weird.." Rebecca though to herself. "Just looking at this place makes me feel kinda sick...

She made sure to stay by the group. It felt like the walls would just suck you up...or something.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2010   #262 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Amber was walking extremely close now to the person beside her. She took Layla's advice to stay near someone directly to heart

07-05-2010   #263 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Nathaniel didn't even bat an eye as the surroundings had so suddenly changed from a flash of light from the laptop's monitor. Keeping his hands in his pockets, Nathaniel started to walk down the hallway ever vigilant of the residents of the other world.

" You all seem to be taking this well. " Nathaniel said, looking behind him from the corner of his eye as he watched for their expressions. Surprisingly, no one had gone hysterical yet, but they all seemed uneasy about being thrust into a world that very few knew existed. Feeling someone brush up against his back however, Nathaniel craned his neck, finding a rather nervous Amber bumping into him.

" You now probably know why we did not give you all the details of our club operations. Now... you can see for yourself. " Nathaniel stepped away from Amber and the group, motioning for them to look at their surroundings.

" Only certain individuals can gain direct passage to this other world. I did state that you are all special. And you will find out soon enough... " Nathaniel turned his back from the party and started walking down the hallway.

" Just be sure to keep your arms at the ready. "

07-05-2010   #264 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Amber nodded, muttering a quiet "Ok" to Nathaniel's directions. Even though Nathaniel was speaking normally, something about the surroundings made her not want to raise her voice to the normal volume.

She looked down to see her weapons and then followed quickly behind Nathaniel again down the hallway.

07-05-2010   #265 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Keith and Will followed the group closely. They were both rather confused... Will moreso then Keith.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-05-2010   #266 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Layla stepped carefully, leading the rest of the group towards the end of the seemingly endless hallway. After not too long, the reached a glass door, which she promptly pushed open.

"Be careful where you walk...the ground is kinda unstable."

The outside was just as bad as the inside, if not worse. A dense and heavy fog blanketed the area, and parts of the ground seemed to be falling into themselves. In many places where there should have been ground, there were gaping holes that lead into an abyss of nothingness. At the edges of these holes, the ground was dark green with light colored lines running along it, resembling a circuit board.

She led them through the barren, ruined looking version of their town, her white shirt a beacon for those following behind her.

After some time, they reached a large, looming building that resembled a school. The walls looked decayed, and the large flagpole in front looked as though it were nearly consumed by blue rust.

"Well, we're here." Layla said, breathing out a sigh of relief.

07-05-2010   #267 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"What is this place... really?" Amber said finally finding her voice. "It's almost like an alternate version of our town? I hope this isn't where those people disappeared to."

07-05-2010   #268 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Right on the nose, Amber." Layla said, fishing for her phone in her pocket. "This place...we don't know much about it, but something keeps dragging people here for some reason then takes away their will to live."

She rested her bokken on her shoulder and looked at everyone.

"Are you guys ready?"

07-05-2010   #269 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I have a feeling this is a 'ready or not' situation," Amber said, attempting a joke despite the tension.

She smacked her fist in her palm, "No creepy other worldy thing is going to be taking our will to live!"

She looped her arm with Nat's since she was still beside him, "Buddy system!" She didn't want to seem like a scaredy cat so that was her excuse.

07-05-2010   #270 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Keith nodded and Will cocked his head to the side.

"I... Guess so," Will answered, "... So the people who disappear end up here..."
He thought back to his sister and said nothing more.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-06-2010   #271 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Buddy system!" She heard Amber shout.

Layla looked uneasy as she glanced at everyone.

"I'd kinda prefer we stick together. There's a lot you guys still need to know before we can split up into smaller groups."

07-06-2010   #272 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Just because we're buddies doesn't mean we're split up," Amber replied. "Sort of like an elementary school field trip."

Amber twirled a chakram on her finger before grabbing it. Her other arm was still linked with Nathaniel's.

"Anyway I think I'm as ready as I can be."

07-06-2010   #273 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Alright, well I trust you guys. Nat will go in with you, But i'll have to stay out here to keep watch on the inside...it's hard to explain, but Nat will be able to show you once you're inside." She said, turning on her phone and tapping on a program.

07-06-2010   #274 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber let go of Nathaniel's arm and nodded. She would need both arms is she wanted to be alert and able to use her weapon.

07-06-2010   #275 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Nathaniel inched away from Amber, hiding his expression as he walked towards the multi-colored, pulsating portal. He was never any good with physical contact, and the very thought of it made him retch. Mostly.

" Shephard will be our support. It may look just like Altisa, but inside, this building is a labyrinth that can stretch on for miles without end. Don't let anything you see in there fool you. " Nathaniel advised as he started walking towards the portal, stopping short of entering it as he continued.

" And to make things clear... I am only here as your guide. There is something you have to prove first before you can become a full-fledged member. Think of it as... an initiation. " Nathaniel warned as he stepped into the portal, disappearing from sight.

Altisa University?

The group find themselves in a place reminiscent of one of the school's corridors, surely a place that each of them had walked through several times by now. A dark blue hue covered the entire hallway, a light mist perpetuating the air and concealing the far end of the halls. Incomprehensible murmuring could be heard from several directions, yet no other being seemed to be present in the school's hallways as they made their way through corridor after corridor.

Situated on one side were the classrooms, wooden benches on both sides of the door. The doors themselves seemed to be inaccessible, yet inhuman silhouettes could be seen through the glass engaged in discussion with each other. On the other side were the building's windows, gazing out into a heavy blue mist.

After several twists and turns, the group finally arrived at what appeared to be the school's courtyard. Nathaniel abruptly came to a halt as he handled his Awakener and spoke into the receiver.

" We've arrived Shephard. They should be encroaching on our position by now. " Nathaniel said as he turned towards the rest of the group.

" Shadows. The manifestation of a person's inner thoughts and emotions. Once they have taken form, they seek out that which they were borne of; the emotions of a human. You might think this as some sort of joke, but I tell you, this is all as real as it can be. "

" Defend yourselves. It's the only way that you'll awaken... and realize your true limits. " Nathaniel ominously said, as he started to draw away from the group, keeping them under his watchful eye.

07-06-2010   #276 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Layla looked up at the looming building, her bokken gripped tightly in her right hand, and her Phone in her left. She concentrated on the screen, and opened an app. There, before her eyes, was the inside corridors of the school. She watched it until it came to the courtyard, where the rest of the group now stood.

"We've arrived Shepard. They should be encroaching on our position by now."

"Alright Nathan." She said into the receiver.

"Can you guys hear me okay?" Layla said, her voice emanating from Keith's phone. "You'll need to be careful, there's two of them approaching you. One to the north...well, opposite the direction you got to the courtyard from. The other one will be coming from the right side of the courtyard. Be ready."

((Why Keith? Because he's clearly the MC derp derp derp. I picked at random.))

07-06-2010   #277 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Just two...? Nathaniel thought, crossing his arms as he stared in the directions where the shadows would be coming from, adjusting his glasses. Something wasn't right. But it was a little too early for him to suspect anything.

Suddenly a low, inhuman roar filled the courtyard, drowning out the murmurs from the classrooms. Another roar, this one a little more high pitched came from the other direction, echoing from the corridors.

A mass of black goop, resembling a blob crawled out of the mist, dragging itself towards the party with a pair of slender, clawed arms and a blue mask. Another creature emerged from hiding, this one taking the form of a tiara floating in midair, attached to a red mask and wispy threads of hair. The pair of strange, black creatures began to encroach on the party's location, groaning in low tones as they got closer.

" There they are. Don't let your guard down. Aim for the masks if you can. There will be more coming. " Nathaniel advised to the group as he observed them from a safe distance. Hopefully, their powers would manifest soon enough, given the right conditions.

The blob shadow growled as it quickly closed its distance from the group, swiping its clawed arms at the nearest person in the vicinity; Amber. The tiara shadow on the other hand, kept its distance as it swayed from side to side in the air, throwing a fireball at Keith.

(( No personas attacks just yet. Users have to be put under great stress before they awaken , and the stress will be coming soon. ))

07-06-2010   #278 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Keith quickly brought his arms up to block. When the fireball hit he could feel the fire sting, but once the flames dissipated, he didn't have any lasting burns save for his clothes being a bit singed.

Huh?... No burns?... But I definitely felt the burn from the flames... and the pain with it...

Maybe it's "that"?

Keith lowered his guard and began to charge. He threw some punches at the tiara 'shadow' and quickly backed away.

... Did it do anything?...

Will on the other hand watched intently. Shadows... If my sister ended up here... Did she run into these things...? Did...

07-06-2010   #279 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((GM note: I'm allowing partial resistances for personae that have already awakened, but since the characters are not in full control of their persona, they don't get full resistances.))

The Tiara recoiled a bit, but shook off any apparent pain it felt. It floated angrily in a circle, readying itself to unleash another blast of fire.

--

Layla watched her screen carefully to monitor the fight. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized those where the only two there, despite her sense of foreboding. As she monitored the scene, she saw something else on the corner.

"Be ready, there appears to be another one coming to join the fray."

07-06-2010   #280 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

The strange tiara mask shot a fireball at Keith, which he was somehow about to survive with only being a little singe. After Keith charged at the monster, it shrugged that off and prepared to shoot another fireball.

In response, Rebecca took out one of the guns Nathaniel let her use, cocked it and aimed as best as she could for the red mask and pulled the trigger.