Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2010   #221 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Layla returned from the back just as Rebecca came in.

"Hi Rebecca." She greeted before handing the paper to William. "Here, fill this out please."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2010   #222 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Cool, cool," Will said cheerfully, all the while Keith was giving him a nasty glare.

"Hi everyone, how are you all doing?"

Will turned to see Rebecca walking in, "Why hel~lo there!.. Oh yeah, uh, korean guy and new girl, what're your names?" He received the form from Layla, "Thanks." he went over to the kitchen table and grabbed a pen that was randomly laying around. he began to quickly fill out the form.

"... Keith," Keith said disdainly. He hated this guy already...

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-01-2010   #223 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Uhm, it's Rebecca. And who are you?" Rebecca asked of the strange newcover.

07-01-2010   #224 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Layla sighed and sat back down at her computer, trying to keep calm and composed. She popped her laptop back open and went back to typing her work on it.

She really wanted to go to the library and work there, but she needed to stay here for when everyone got home.

07-01-2010   #225 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

" Get yourselves ready. We have a job to do. " A stern voice came from the door as it swung open, revealing a well-dressed Nathaniel carrying his clutch bag. Dressed in a slick dark-blue business suit with a matching tie, the young man looked a lot more intimidating than usual. Scanning the room for a few seconds, Nathaniel turned to Layla.

" Seonwu, Summers, I'd suggest that you both wear something you're comfortable with. " Nathaniel remarked, his eyes darting towards the kitchen.

" Garcia, you're coming with us. Whatever the professor promised you shall have to wait. Your responsibilities come first. "

" I'll give you five minutes. Shepard, with me." Giving the girl a meaningful look, Nathaniel returned to the porch, sending a message to the other two members of the club.

Meet me at the house in five minutes. If you cannot make it in time, head for the Irvine shopping mall. We'll meet you there.

07-01-2010   #226 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Amber stopped swinging when she her phone buzzed. She took it out of her pocket and read the message. It was from a number she didn't have in her book but she could tell it was Nathaniel from the curt tone the message held.

She made her way back to the house since she was just down the street anyway.

07-01-2010   #227 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Keith slowly nodded and headed to his room. Something we feel comfortable in? Just that getup alone makes me feel uncomfortable just looking at it... Geez...

He grabbed his skater shoes which he had under his bed and quickly slipped them on. He went back out into the front room and sat down on the couch.

OOC: dem shoes

Will on the other hand was confused, "Huh? Okay, sure... Oh and 'Becca, my name's Will." Whats up with the really well dressed stiff? Why were they heading to the mall?... Maybe to check out some mystery? He shrugged it off. No use wondering since he's going along for the ride anyways either he liked it or not.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-01-2010   #228 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Nathaniel seemed really intimidating to Rebecca. " Seonwu, Summers, I'd suggest that you both wear something you're comfortable with. "

"'Summers'? That sounds so...impersonal. she thought to herself when she went to her bedroom. "when I hear that I'd expect an 'Officer Summers' or 'Detective Summers.'"

When she looked at all her clothes she didn't really think they were all that comfortable, even though there were sweats, jeans, and so on so she kept what she wore to classes (shirt+khakis) on and just walked back out.

07-01-2010   #229 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Layla nodded and snapped shut her laptop, then quickly put away her homework in her room. After checking to make sure her phone was charged up, she grabbed her purse and made her way out to the porch.

"Going to Sakura?" Layla asked, adjusting her bag.

07-01-2010   #230 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" They'll need arms. Saeko should be able to outfit them. " Nathaniel explained, tipping his glasses upward. " There's not much time to explain to the new one. He'll have to learn as we go. "

" If he turns out to be lacking, we can just use him as bait. " Nathaniel coldly deduced, tapping his chin. As he looked around, he saw Amber coming down the street towards the house.

" Lau, do hurry up. We're moving out. " Nathaniel called out to the girl in his usual stoic expression.

07-01-2010   #231 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Amber narrowed her eyes as Nathaniel called out for her to hurry up. Didn't he see she was running. She hated people who told her to do things even when she was obviously doing it. She reached the house and slowed to a jog before stopping completely in front of Nathaniel and Layla.

"We're taking a field trip?" Amber asked as she noticed the others also filing out of the house.

07-01-2010   #232 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

[[--FASTO FORWARDO LOL--]]

The group arrived at the Irvine mall shortly after and were lead to a small shop in an out of the way area.

"Sakura Girft Shop" It read in beautiful writing on the signboard. With the spring and flower motif, it looked like an unassuming trinkets shop run by a friendly little old asian woman. Inside it was adorned with all manners of little knickknacks, from hair combs and chopsticks to tea sets and jewelry.

"Good afternoon, Saeko-san." Layla said politely as they entered. The traditional music that filled the air fit the shop.

"Ah, always so strange to hear a white girl call me 'san'" The woman said with a chuckle. "Are you and your boyfriend getting along?" she asked with a faint accent.

"We're not dating, Saeko-san." Layla said, as if she had been through this a hundred some odd times. As the rest of the group entered, the small woman inspected them carefully.

"Are they all your friends?" She asked, making sure there were no regular customers amongst them.

"Yep."

"Which one yours?" She said with a critical eye.

"None, Saeko-san...can we please see the other room?" She asked, flustered.

"Ah, indecent for girl your age to be living with boys. You don't want to end up...ah what's the word, hag?"

"Old maid, and I'm fine" She replied while following Saeko to the back room, which the elderly lady promptly unlocked.

Inside was a plethora of melee weapons, as well as a few things like bows and arrows, throwing knives, and shields.

"You look around, I need to run my shop." She said before returning to the main store front.

07-01-2010   #233 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber saw the weapons and her face lit up. She always liked looking at those things. She immedietly went to a case that held some knives and looked down at them.

"Cool," she said, touching the glass. "This is just like the knife Risa used in Super Fighter 00. I used to love that show. I would so rock this."

She looked back at the others but then noticed the sword next to Rebecca.

"Oh and this is the sword that Danny used."

07-01-2010   #234 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Uh, what the hell is all this??" Rebecca blurted out. "Uhm...is this really necessary?" she continued nervously.

She paused for a moment and then said rather meekly, "I-I don't like weapons. At all. W-why do we need them anyway?"

07-01-2010   #235 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber looked at Rebecca and shrugged, "I don't know. I didn't even think of that. I thought we were just looking."

07-01-2010   #236 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Maybe...but don't you think a ton of weapons in the back of a store is kinda...odd?" Rebecca said to Amber. "Sorry, it's just this kind of stuff freaks me out." she said, letting out a big sigh.

07-01-2010   #237 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Layla wandered over to a set of blunt weapons and looked over an asp. She opened the case and pulled the metal handle out, then careful swung down her arm to extend it.

"This will work" She said, impressed with the small but heavy weapon. She slid the retractable baton back into itself and placed it back in it's holder and set it aside. She then walked over to a small barrel with wooden swords used for kendo in it.

"It's for defense and offense" Layla replied to the two other girls "I told you to be prepared for a fight and that's why we're here. We can't have you going unarmed, that would be dangerous and irresponsible." She said, picking up a polished bokken from the barrel and inspecting it.

07-01-2010   #238 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

" Good Evening, Saeko. We are here for the usual. " Nathaniel greeted the old lady rather firmly as he bit his lip. Saeko had a way with jokes sometimes. She was worse than the professor. Before she could respond, Nathaniel had already followed the group into the back room.

" It's for your protection. Now all of you, pick out whatever arms you would like to have. As for you, Summers... " Nathaniel motioned for the girl to follow him, setting his briefcase on an empty table and opening it.

Inside lay two M9 pistols still in their foam casing, several clips neatly arranged in a row below the two weapons. Taking the two guns by their barrels, Nathaniel calmly offered the pair to the girl.

" I trust you know how to take care of these. And if it will make you feel better... " Nathaniel eyed Rebecca carefully for her reaction. " You will not be shooting any living being with these. " The young man assured, offering the handles to her.

07-01-2010   #239 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Amber flailed as Layla went around touching everything.

"You can't do that!" she said, Layla's words flying right over her head. "You can't go touching everything. What if you break it!? It all looks expensive!"

Despite her words though, she went to Layla's side and took out a bokken too.

"I'm Zatoichi the blind swordsman," she said getting ins a stance. The end of the sword poked the glass case. "Whoops."

She slipped the weapon back into the barrel sheepishly.

07-01-2010   #240 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Relax, Amber." She said, setting the bokken next to the Asp. "Saeko is fine with it. She knows how important it is to make sure you're comfortable with a weapon. She may not look it, but she used to be quite the fighter when she was our age. She probably still is."

She walked over to a set of thrown weapons and picked up a chakram, then handed it to Amber.

"Here, you play frisbee, right?" She said with a smirk.