Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-03-2010   #161 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Blanche listened as the second girl approached and went on a long long rant about his behavior. It was silly how she advised the first girl to leave him be and stop butting into his fights and yet here she was lecturing him like a boy.

"If he had any sense at all, he would have gone to Bangor. Nerys doesn't know much besides bows." Blanche heard the first girl say.

He turned to look at her but she had started to walk off. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her towards him.

"Tell me about Bangor."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2010   #162 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Laila was walking towards the church until she felt someone grab her shoulder and whirl her around.

"H-hey! What do you think you're doing?! Let me go!" she yelled out.

"Tell me about Bangor." were the only words that came from the armored man's mouth.

"Ehhh? No way I'm telling you. Do your own research, if you can't even bother to say 'please.'"

07-03-2010   #163 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Please tell me," Blanche said. He paused and then added, "I'll be your best friend."

07-03-2010   #164 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Laila sighed and shook her head before saying, "Just leave me be and stop ramming heads with every other person you meet."

"Bangor used to be really famous for blacksmiths...well until the fomor raid. Now it's pretty much a ghost town, especially since Barri Dungeon is filled with strong fomors. Well anyway, there's a guy there that claims he's the best blacksmith around. Some of the people I've traveled with before would say, 'I won't have my equipment repaired by anyone but him.' So he must be good at fixing stuff."

07-03-2010   #165 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Great," Blanche said. "Thank you for the information. Does that mean we're best friends now? Please tell me we are because you seem a lot more useful than my current partner."

07-03-2010   #166 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Shinkirou, who had been watching from afar while eating another cheese bread, forced a smile on his face as he walked over to Laila and the armored man.

"Thank you for the information. Does that mean we're best friends now? Please tell me we are because you seem a lot more useful than my current partner."

"I really can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.."
He glanced at the man who had been cut. He looked back at the armored man.
"Hey, listen, you can't just draw your sword and cut people because you don't get what you want, especially in the open."
Shinkirou turned back to the other man with the armor.
"I'm really sorry about what happened - I'll pay for the armor, the whole 600,000 gold."
Shinkirou let out a large sigh.
Ah, what am I doing.. I was hoping that I could use that money on new clothing.. Oh well, I don't want any more trouble to be caused here..
"I'll have to go to the bank to get a check, though."

07-04-2010   #167 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"'Best friends'?" Laila raised an eyebrow. "Wait, this guy thinks I'm his FRIEND?"

"We're in Dunbarton. It's the exact middle of the continent. Geez, are you from Iria or something? Not even knowing about Dunbarton or Bangor."

She turned around (again) and started walking towards the church again. "Ugh, I'll never get to the bottom of this Goddess mystery if there's distractions like this every turn."

07-04-2010   #168 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

A sudden stranger offering to pay the debt of another? Well, that's new. And suspicious. But if he can produce the check..."It's a done deal!" Leht exclaimed, pointing at the stranger.

07-04-2010   #169 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Kai had been watching the drama close by. He facepalmed after the whole ordeal, "I am... half glad I didn't jump in the middle of that this time. Yo, Blanche, didn't I say you don't pick fights with people to get what you want? Well, whatever. I have Goddesses to uh, save and stuff. Have fun screwing around with people."

He then turned to head to the church with Laila, "This day already pisses me off."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-04-2010   #170 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Maeve walked over to Blanche and looked up at him.

"Look, if you go to the library, you can probably get a map, you'll be able to find Bangor that way. Try to stay out of trouble, alright?"

She turned and hurried to catch up with Laila and Kai.

07-04-2010   #171 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

After requesting a check from the bank employer, Shinkirou returned with a check in his hand, passing it over to the man. "Here you go, uh.. Who are you?"

07-04-2010   #172 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Blanche nodded, "I don't mean to trouble anyone. It's my comrades who usually start all the fights." He though about Shriek and the others he left behind in Peaca. "It's funny to think their mannerisms have rubbed off on someone like myself."

"But may I ask you something else," Blanche inquired. "I normally don't care much for the affairs of others but it seems my partner Kai has become invested in something concerning a goddess. Were you all the ones who put him up to it?"

07-04-2010   #173 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Maeve stopped when she heard the armored man ask her a question.

"Actually, the two of them were talking in the library and we all had the same weird dream. He pretty much is doing this of his own volition." She said. She shook her head.

"Well, since your partner left you, do you need help finding your way around? I can accompany you so you don't get into so much trouble."

07-04-2010   #174 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Blanche liked this human. She was willing to do a lot for him. However, he knew he had his responsibilities and she too likely had her own.

"As much as it would benefit me to have you along," Blanche began. "It seems you were already doing this goddess quest with the others. Is it really ok to abandon it so hastily? From the looks on their faces it seems rather pressing."

Blanche let a slight chuckle escape from his helm before continuing on, "And what is this about dreams? Do you not dream everytime you sleep. What makes this one any special?"

Blanche considered himself no stranger to the realm of dreams. They were the very reason he often opted not to sleep. He had spent much time brooding over such matters but he never thought to pursue them in his awakened state. He had a feeling that chasing the images in his dreams were like chasing the wind. They were intangible messages from the subconscious.

07-04-2010   #175 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

She shrugged.

"I'm not doing anything important, just taking a break from studying...as for the dream, well..." She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts "Well, I don't normally pay attention to dreams, but this one was odd...it was a strange coincidence, all three of us having the exact same dream about Morrihgan. I'm really more curious about this than anything really." She replied, forgetting just how freaked out she was in the library.

"By the way, I'm Maeve, what's your name?"

07-04-2010   #176 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"I'm Blanche," replied the living armor. He turned and went towards the library.

"Come, let's make haste to the library. The sooner we find a map the better."

He was walking into the building when he suddenly remembered that he oo had a goddess related dream. His curiosity for the better of him.

"What exactly happened in the dream?" Blanche asked the young person who accompanied him. "I had a strange vision as well of a woman alerting me to the fact that Erinn is in grave danger and that I must save. Was it as comic as that?"

07-04-2010   #177 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Maeve chuckled.

"I wouldn't call it comic, but something like that." She replied. As they made their way to the library, she regaled him with her dream.

"So, did you get that dream too?" She asked as they walked along.

07-04-2010   #178 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Hmm, that was my dream." Blanche noted after Meave finished her story. "It seems the entire town has been cursed by the same dream. This never happens where I'm from. Dunbarton is so strange."

07-04-2010   #179 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Well, it rarely happens around here too, though with so many people having the dream, i'm inclined to think that it's more people than just us, so they shouldn't have too big of a problem of finding people to help."

As Maeve finished her statement, she felt a little uneasy.

"Though we should probably make sure they'll be fine, after we get the map of course."

07-04-2010   #180 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Laila gave a sigh of relief when she heard the church bells and saw the church doors.

"Eh, noon already? You've got to be kidding me..." she said, thinking to herself. The blonde haired girl turned around to see that only Kai was left; she guessed the rest got bored or got sick of all the interruptions.

"Hey, Kirstell...I need a favor!" she said as she approached the pink haired priestess.

"Favor..?" Kirstell raised her eyebrow before saying, "Well, what is it?"

"That pamphlet thing you borrowed from Aeria. About the Goddess Morrighan. I need to see it, please."

"Oh, that?" she let out a small laugh before saying. "Well, you'll have to go to Bangor if you want that."

"WHAT?" she said. "Who could you have possibly have lent it to there?"

"Comgan, of course. Well, if you want it that badly, you'll have to go down there. Sorry. Why do you need-"

"Well, thanks anyway..." Laila muttered as she walked towards the well nearby, cutting her off.

"Well, Kai, are you gonna ditch me too? Bangor just south of there, but we aren't gonna make it until night...and there are quite a few nasty bears and monsters there. I wouldn't mind stopping by Reighinalt, though. But anyway, don't expect great places to stay there. It's a poor mining ghost town at best."