Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2010   #41 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"So lively~ So lively~" Kai laughed as he watched Blanche stomp out ahead of him, "Later guys," he waved at the ghouls and other formers and followed him out to the Sen Mag plains.

As they walked into the light, Kai blocked the sun with his arm for the first few seconds out in the sun. Once his eyes had adjusted to the light, he looked around a bit, looking out for the travelers from earlier. They didn't seem to still be around... atleast not nearby, rather.

With his trademark smile, he loosened his collar and slipped his hands into his pocket. He decided strike up a conversation with the knight, "... So, how long have you been hanging out in Peaca?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2010   #42 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Oh, uh bye?" Laila said, after Shinkirou ran off somewhere.

"Well...I guess I'd better take care of this before Priestess Kristell gets mad at me," looking at the remaining apples.

After she arrived in Dunbarton, she immediately headed for the church. Laila approached the priestess, who soon turned towards her."

"Welcome to the Church of Dunbarton. Oh, Laila, there you are? I assume you are done with the duties I asked you?"
"Yeah, here," Laila responded, handing over the near dozen apples.

"Wow, I hadn't realized you were such a meticulous worker," the priestess answered. "Here is my thank you, on behalf of the church," handing over some vials of (holy) water.

"Thanks!" Laila said gleefully, quickly running off to the square. Once she arrived, she opened her bag and dug around for her lightning wand. On hindsight, Laila thought she probably should have gotten an ice wand, since she likes ice magic better, but thunder does come in handy every once in a while. That is, if you can recite that exceedingly long incantation fast enough. She then took out the water that Kristell gave and started sprinkling the blessed water on it.

"This might take a while..." she thought, looking at her bag full of other stuff that needed blessings.

06-04-2010   #43 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Blanche looked at his surroundings. Everything was bright and green but there were ruins strewn about as if it were an old battlefield.

He turned to the dungeon and gave it a final once over. He placed one plated hand on the cold stone of the cross and patted it. Even though he never admitted it, Peaca was home and he would certainly come back to it once his sojourn was complete. This was his way of saying goodbye. As he contemplated these things heard his companion for the journey speaking to him.

"Peaca is the only place in this world I know," Blanche answered truthfully as he checked that his weapons were all properly secured. "However, I'm not ignorant of the ways of this world. We have formor friends who dwell in a library and I have read books about the outside."

He pulled out a blacksmith book from his breastplate as if it show Akaiito what he meant.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-04-2010 at 11:45 AM.

06-04-2010   #44 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"I see..." the incubus replied, "Well, for now let's just head to the nearest human city. Before we can afford doing.. Pretty much anything at all we'll need to earn some money."

And with that, Kai lead Blanche to the city of Dunburton. Along the way, they ran into a traveler with a blue layered robe with a large scarf and a large white hat adorned with a feather. They beat the poor soul to a pulp and Kai happily took the traveler's robe and hat. With this he shapeshifted into a elf-like form- his horns, wings, and tail were no longer visible. Now the two formors looked just like ordinary travelers.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-04-2010   #45 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Blanche looked down at the form of the man they just beat up and then finished the job, killing him. It would do no good for the person to wake up and run and alert the town of an incubus who stole his clothes and his armored companion. Once he was sure the person was dead he looked at Kai.

"Was there any money on this person?" he asked.

06-04-2010   #46 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Yeah... About 40,000 gold," Kai informed Blanche as he finished counting the money in the wallet he had just stolen. He brought his attention back to the bag which the wallet was originally in and looked through it, "... A map of the continent, some bread... A wand..." he pulled the wand out of the bag. It had a lightningbolt-like shape to it. Kai frowned, "... Shitty lightning wand..." he slipped it back into the bag, "... And there's a broken crossbow in here with some bolts. It's all crap, but we can sell off the wand and keep the map."

He slipped the wallet into the bag and the two continued their journey to the human city. It actually didn't way too much longer to get there... An hour or so was all it took. Not much words were exchanged between the two.. Since Kai himself felt really awkward around the knight. He tried to make it not show though.

They were now standing in the square. People were trading their wares with eachother, and the excited chatter of things from current events in the world to what formors people have slain as of late filled the air.

06-04-2010   #47 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Shinkirou finished gathering berries, and continued to walk back to Dunbarton. "I'm going to need more sugar, since I already used them all for the strawberry milk. Guess I'll go buy some more from Glenis."

On his way back, he saw two men side by side. One who is armor-clad and the other in a blue robe. He kept his distance from the two, who were in the square. He moved over to the nearby staircase by the Dunbarton school, and observed them. There's something strange about them.. they both seem to have a weird aura..
Shinkirou looked around the two. There were many others- humans, giants, and elves, all around them. If they were fomors, it'd be pretty bad if they did something now.

06-04-2010   #48 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

It was the first time Blanche saw so many people in one place. In Peaca the humans and their allies came in as groups, but never any such as he saw in town. There was a hum as the townfolk went about their day and Blanche found himself quite in awe over it.

It's so silly, He mused. I am but a speck of dust within a giant's eye. This universe is more than just Peaca that I always knew. I always knew that those warriors who disturbed us and the books that they sometimes dropped that was full of their lore had to tell of some place, but to see it with my own eye... Truly it is a marvel. I'm sure Shriek will be in some way thrilled by this new challenge, though I cannot share his enthusiasm.

Though he had killed many he merely saw it as a by product of his iron prison and nothing more.

He finally tore his helm away from the sight to look at Kai.

"I suppose it would be wise to start by selling the acquired Wand."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-04-2010 at 10:58 PM.

06-05-2010   #49 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai nodded, "Yeah... Actually, let's split up. I'll sell the wand and you can look around for whatever it is that you need."

He handed the wallet to Blanche.

"Let's meet at that statue over there in a few hours. If you find what you need but don't have enough money for it... Then uh, just wait for me to sell this thing," He pointed over at a unicorn statue in the distance, "... well, see you later then."

He half ran, half walked away from the knight. Hanging around him feels too awkward! It's like he wants to lop my head off! He thought to himself.

06-05-2010   #50 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Blanche watched Akaiito's retreating form before looking down at the wallet that was stuffed in his gauntlet-hands. Then he looked at the unicorn.

"Well, he said a few hours," Banche mused. "But really, what is a few hours."

Blanche had a really poor concept of time since he didn't usually sleep and you couldn't really tell day or night inside peaca dungeon. Time was never really a concept anyone paid attention to. Even the ghouls slept whenever their biology told them to. Akaiito was long gone however, so Blanche went off in a random direction.

He ended up in front of three stone buildings. Each looked different from the other.

Spoiler!

As he stood there he tried to decide which building to enter first. He decided to go in order from left to right.

Upon entering the bank he was greeted by a human with white hair and hair on his face. His gray hair and mustache may show his age, but his firm build and the smile on his face show a youthful presence. It's as if he wants to prove that he can smile even with his small eyes.

"Huhuh... Is there anything that I could help you with?"

"I wish to find a place to repair my armor."

"We're a financial institution," the man replied with a crinkle in his eye when he smiled back at his armored visitor.

"Then could you point me to a place better suited to my interests?" Blanche asked.

The man rubbed his chin, "Your best bet is the blacksmith in the weapons shop."

That said, Blanche was gone as quick as he came, leaving the banker alone.

"What a strange knight," the banker mused. "I hope he sets up an account soon."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-05-2010 at 11:10 PM.

06-07-2010   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Tategami is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tategami Send a message via MSN to Tategami Send a message via Yahoo to Tategami
IGN: Adrastios
Class: Meister lt_treasurehunter
Level: 82
Guild: FrenchBread

Erhu sighed in disbelief.

His tip box had a definitive heft to it, but it still wasn't as full as he'd like. Perhaps he needed to organize something bigger? A show at the town square, with people calling his name, waiting for him to get to their favorite ballads...

Huh. Well, I guess I can play for a bit later.

The Minstrel noted that there seemed to be quite a few adventurers wandering the streets of Dunbarton, and increased his volume, starting in on an epic ballad about a war with the fomors - or at least it was supposed to be, but Erhu had a hard time singing or speaking over his lute, so it was mostly just the accompaniment - though those close enough could hear Erhu telling a tale of battle and war and love.

((OOC: I'm not going to try and make up a real ballad about Mabi, I just don't have that kind of love for the storyline, haha. Just assume that it's AWESOME!))

06-09-2010   #52 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Blanche was walking from the bank to try and find his way to the weapons shop. He was walking when the sound of singing and an accompanying instrument reached his ear. He walked to the sound and before he even got close he saw the source. He stopped, scrutinizing the strange human sitting in the pubilc area and filling it with noise. It wasn't the most unpleasant noise, but since nobody was asking for it Blanche couldn't see why the fool sought to provide it. That was when he noticed a passerby throw coins into a box at the musician's side. Blanche was surprised. It seemed that these people were exchanging currency for this service. Maybe this was a good way for people in the human world to make money. Surely sitting there singing and playing had to be one of the easier ways to make money, figured the iron clad being.

Blanche decided to cash in on this by doing what the humans did to him when they came into peaca. When they hit him stuff would be dropped like potions or hats. So if he hit the human then the lute would be dropped and become his, just like when he and Kai took those things from the human on the road.

As he approached, the clanging of his armor could be heard through the square. In fact, some curious town folks were staring at him as he approached the musician. As he could get closer he could hear the words the man was singing and it annoyed Blanche. He couldn't wait to make him shut up for good.

06-09-2010   #53 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Whew, all done." Laila said to herself after blessing her equipment. In her last adventures she lost her healing wand in her last attempt in a dungeon raid. And apparently blessing things with the water the priests and priestesses (and healer/magician) make seem to make items not drop. Or make it a lot less likely.

In the distance, she could hear music playing. It was faint, but there was a voice that carried along with it. Laila decided to get a little closer and found a bard playing. It sounded nice so she put a few coins in the man's tip box. However, there soon was a distinct clanging noise, and it was getting louder. She turned to see a strange man with a hat on. He was approaching the musician, even closer than Laila was now.
"Uh, you okay mister?" she said to the person, who they seemed to be annoyed with something.

Last edited by Sandrie; 06-10-2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: more edit

06-09-2010   #54 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

And so, Leht only ended up with 4 well made fabrics...out of a potential 49. Stomping over to the owner, he hands him a bag of gold and tells him it's for the spinning wheel. Taking the wheel with him, he leaves the shop, and promptly whips it at a stone wall, sending splinters and chunks of wood ricocheting back. Running up to the larger chunks of wood at the base of the wall, he stomps on the wood and kicks it, doing whatever he can to destroy the unfortunate remains of the spinning wheel. The ruckus caused some passerbys to turn their heads, then turn a blind eye when they witness someone smashing up wood.

"Dear GOD I hate weaving," muttered Leht as he was going on with his business.

06-10-2010   #55 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai asked around first before finally deciding where to try and sell the wand. People told him to head to the magic school and speak with a man named Stewart.

Kai entered the grand building and took a right turn to where the classroom was. He saw a young man flipping through some books and making some sort of magic potion.

"Excuse me..." Kai began, "Are you Stewart?"

The youth looked up from his work and faced Kai. He is a young man with nerdy spectacles and tangled hair. Beneath his glasses, his soft eyes are somewhat appealing, but his stained tunic and his hands with reek of herbs confirm that he is clumsy and unkempt.

"That's correct. Welcome to the Dunburton School of Magic. How can I help you?"

"I wanna sell this lightning wand. I bought it a while ago and I must say I am quite disappointed by it's performance."

"... Pardon?"

"Well, you see..." Kai began as he pulled the wand out of his bag, "It does a very poor job at channeling lightning magic and is overall very clumsily made and not well refined. The lightning elemental used in this is clearly low quality!"

Stewart slowly nodded and merely listened to the 'elf' speak.

"So I want my money back! Every last gold coin! I'm sure this isn't a problem, correct?" Kai inquired as he handed Stewart the wand.

Stewart turned the wand in his hands and began to speak, "... But there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with this wand..."

"Oh, questioning the customer, are you?" Kai crossed his arms and scowled, "I thought the customer was always right! Where's your business sense!?"

"M-my apologies, sir..." Stewart piped. This elf really wasn't letting up, "... I'll... Return your money then."

Kai grinned, "Glad to see we could see eye to eye!"

And with that Kai got 48,000 gold. He left the magic school with a smile but he bumped into a certain purple haired man.

"Oh, sorry man," Kai began... Then he saw the man's face and nearly jumped in surprise. It was the violet haired man from before!

Last edited by Dani; 06-10-2010 at 11:32 AM.

06-10-2010   #56 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Agghh, I can't understand this!!"

Maeve closed her book and sighed, hanging her head in defeat. She came to Dunbarton so she wouldn't get so burned out from studying, and yet she was still preoccupied with learning and perfecting her craft. She sighed and put her study notes away and leaned back on the bench she was sitting on, her gaze drifting to the sky. Closing her eyes, she could hear the sounds of a stirring ballad wafting over from the nearby square.

At least the music was nice.

06-10-2010   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Tategami is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tategami Send a message via MSN to Tategami Send a message via Yahoo to Tategami
IGN: Adrastios
Class: Meister lt_treasurehunter
Level: 82
Guild: FrenchBread

Erhu looked up and nodded, smiling as a woman dropped some coins in his tip box. He obviously couldn't have a conversation with her as he was singing along with his Lute, but it was nice to know that some people at least appreciated his music.

He noticed, as he looked up, that an adventurer in particularly heavy sounding armor was walking towards him.

Huh, that's strange... Normally the types in the bigger armor don't appreciate my songs, unless I sing a ballad about a dungeon they've explored before... But they tip badly, anyways. Wonder what he's walking over here for?

He noted that the girl who had tipped him was curious as well, and had actually asked him a question.

Hope he's not violent...

06-10-2010   #58 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Shinkirou took a glance at the man who he was watching earlier. The man had a familiar face. He could also sense a rather "dark" presence with this man, something a normal elf wouldn't have. He gave away a light grin.
"You should really work on hiding your presence, incubus. I can tell that you and your... companion aren't normal people around here."

06-10-2010   #59 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Kai let out a bit of a nervous laugh, "What? Don't tell me you're racist towards formors," he said in a low tone only the violet haired man could hear, "Just so you know, I have no intention on causing any trouble here. It would be stupid to do so any anyways... Being so outnumbered and all. I don't know about the armor guy, though."

Kai then scratched at the back of his head, "... But is my disguise really that bad?... That would be bad if I plan on exploring the human world..." he said to himself.

06-10-2010   #60 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Out of my way," Blanche said to the woman who questioned him. "My business is with the man over there, not with you."

He continued past her and took out his sword and equipped his shield as he advanced. He was ready to strike down his target.