Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2010   #201 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Like Kai said, I'm Shink..irou."

He looked back at Blanche as he carried the suit of armor with one hand.
"You're pretty strong, huh. Anyways, I bought that armor for you, since you look pretty crappy as you are now. Besides, we're a team now, right? We have to help each other out. Although, I would like that 600,000 gold back sometime."
Shinkirou went up and patted Blanche on the back.
That felt strange. He's a hallow knight, eh? We have an incubus here, too. A weird team you formed for us, eh Morrighan.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-08-2010   #202 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"... Huh? Oh, right. Sorry," he turned back to Blanche, "That's right. I wanna see whats going down with that Goddess. I mean at first I thought it was a weird dream but all these other people saw it too. I'm pretty sure most people would wonder what's going on... And..."

He lowered his voice so only Blanche could hear him.

"Ever since I met you back in Peaca I've only been getting nasty vibes from you... Like you hated me from the start or something. I guess I've been trying to avoid you because of that since its really awkward. Sorry," He smiled a bit sheepishly, "... and please don't make me get all 600,000 gold to pay back Shinkky."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 07-08-2010 at 09:13 PM.

07-08-2010   #203 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"I shall pay you back," Blanche said to Shinkirou. "It is the least I could do for your generosity as a team mate."

It did pain him thought that the human has said his present armor was "crappy" looking. He did not realize the years in Peaca had been so unkind to him. He made a mental note to change as soon as possible and find a way to fix the look of his original armor in Bangor.

He was brought out of this thoughts when Shinkky hit his back in a fashion he experienced before with the ghouls in peaca. That was he first time a non fomor touched him in a non hostile fashion. He supposed it was an improvement.

Blanche walked a bit away from Shinkirou for a bit to continue his conversation with Kai.

"My feelings for you aside," Blanche said. "I am your partner. I would never desert someone on my side. I never did it in Peaca and I won't do it now. Regardless, it seems I have a new temporary team in this batch of humans as well. It seems I am willing to risk much for the sake of my armor. Don't worry I do not expect you to contribute to paying back for this purchase as I now know your feelings about sharing and the limits of our partnership."

That said, Blanche felt all he had to say had been said.

07-10-2010   #204 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

The group made their way to Gairech Hill shortly after Shinkirou gave Blanche the armor. While there trees and green grass in the area, the scorching heat and the dry air made traveling through here less than desirable. Not to mention the monsters around, especially down south.

"Ok, this path should split somewhere soon." Laila said to the group. "Uhm, one goes south to Bangor, and the other one goes to Emain Macha I think...I don't remember which way was what though..." As they approached the crossroads, a few signs come into view.

"Oh! I bet that will say which way!" Laila said in excitement, and ran ahead of the group to see the signs, but in the process she runs into someone.

"Ah, s-sorry about that-" she said, but she stopped right in her tracks when she went to look up at the strangers face. Laila slowly backed up to see that the stranger was wearing a black robe, with a red sash wrapped around his hips. His face was covered with a cloth that boar the seal of the Fomors. The Fomor, eerily silent, motioned to the right and soon wisps were floating at his side.

"O-oh. Shit." she cursed aloud. "Uhm, h-hi there?"

((randam battle tiem:
Black Wizard
Wisp))

x1 Black Wizard
x8 Wisp

07-10-2010   #205 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Blanche was surprised by the attack but upon seeing they were fomors he didn't know exactly which stance to take. He actually had never fought with another fomor before in Peaca unless you counted the time when Ghast tried to take off his helmet. That unfortunate Ghoul had a beating coming to him. He always figured he'd have no loyalties if a situation presented himself where he had to fight a fomor but he found that he was surprisingly bias.

Besides, what would Shriek say if he found out he was helping a group of Humans take down some fomors?