Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2010   #181 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Eh. Not like I have anything better to do. I'll go with with you," he smiled a bit. His smile faded a bit when he looked back at Kirstell. Something seemed... odd about her. He shrugged it off though, "Well, I'm ready to head out whenever you are."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-04-2010   #182 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"Faaaaaaantastic! Here's your beautiful piece of armor," Leht told his buyer sleazily and sarcastically. He swiped the check and just threw the armor at his buyer. After the rough housing, the armor didn't look very...nice any more. "Yeah by the way, I'm just some guy who had a nightmare about some angel or something telling him to save the world, got some stupid party members for a dungeon run, had the most unpleasant time with a customer who was eventually shoo'd away by some armored bastard who tries to shank me, and got rid of his armor just now." Cashing the check in, he withdrew 30,000 gold and quickly bought himself a few bottles of alcohol to consume on a nearby bench.

07-04-2010   #183 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Ugh.. Uuh.. Thanks.."
The sudden weight of the armor knocked Shinkirou down. "Looks a bit charred on some parts, but it's better than what the guy's wearing now.."

Carrying the armor over his back, he ran over to where the armored man was.
"Hey! Wait up! I got a present for ya!"

07-04-2010   #184 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Blanche had easily found the map in the library with Meave's help.

"Well, I guess I can show this to my partner and see if we can leave as soon as possible to this area," Blanche said.

07-08-2010   #185 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Alright, they said they were headed to the church to ask someone something, so let's go there." Maeve said, leading the way.

07-08-2010   #186 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

As Laila and Kai started to walk towards the main road, they ran into the armored man and Maeva again.

"Oh, you're hanging out with that guy now?" Laila said to the redhead. "Well, Kai and I have to go talk with some guy with Comgan in Bangor, so uh...you know..." she wasn't so ready to admit she would like more traveling compainions, especially to that armored man. She didn't even know his name.

07-08-2010   #187 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Well what a coincidence then," said Blanche, opening his breastplate and pulling out the map. "We are on the way there as well. I went to the library to acquire this map... I do not know your business there but it seems like good timing as Kai is my partner."

07-08-2010   #188 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"He's not so bad once he's calmed down." Maeve said with a shrug "This is perfect though, now we can all go together. I was getting worried about getting over there."

07-08-2010   #189 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"There is nothing to worry about," Blanche said to Meave as he pushed the map back inside. "I'm sure Kai and I should be able to provide ample support to this party."

07-08-2010   #190 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"I'll do my best~" Kai said cheerfully with a grin, "Let's get going... Unless you guys have some stuff do here before we head out."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-08-2010   #191 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Blanche shook his head but as the group began to march forward he reached out and grabbed Akaito, bringing the incubus to his side.

"Kai," Blanche said. "I have something I would like to discuss with you as we walk."

07-08-2010   #192 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Eh? Okay," he blinked a bit. What is it that Blanche wanted to talk about?

07-08-2010   #193 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Blanche thought it weird that a fomor would concern themselves with such lesser things like dreams and prophecy. So he just had to get to the bottom of this entire situation.

"I was told by that human that you all had a similar dream last night, something about a goddess saying Erinn was in grave danger and you all were the only hope," Blanche said. "Does this dream play any part in your sudden desire to travel to Bangor with these lesser beings? It seems you are putting a lot of stock on some fleeting visions."

07-08-2010   #194 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

((OOC:just assume shinkky tagged along with the armor))

The group started to head south, towards the south walls of Dunbarton.

"I don't think we will make it until it's near dark..." Laila said to the others, "I hope we at least make there okay and have somewhere to stay. I haven't been there recently but last time I was there, it wasn't exactly the bustling city of Tara. I don't remember seeing a priest or any clergy there though..."

07-08-2010   #195 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Maeve smiled at the odd group. It reminded her of home.

"I've never been to Bangor, how far is it from here?" She asked the other girl. "Also, I don't think I caught your name."

07-08-2010   #196 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"..Hey.. armored guy.. take the.. damn armor.."
After carrying a huge lug of metal from across Dunbarton, he couldn't handle the weight anymore. Dropping on the ground and panting, he pushed the armor off him and looked over at the armored man.
"..What's the point.. of buying you this.. if you won't even take it?"
Shinkirou stood back up, although he was still tired, he pushed the armor to the man.
"...Who are you guys, anyways? I don't know any of you, except for Laila over there."

07-08-2010   #197 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

"Oh, my name is Laila. Bangor isn't actually all that far from here, it's nothing compared to going to Iria or Tara. You'll know when we are close, there's a giant excavation area down south and everything is basically desert."

She paused, and then asked, "Oh, I didn't catch your name either. Care to tell me?" gesturing to the other girl and the armored man.

07-08-2010   #198 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Eh?" Kai looked at Shinkirou, "Oh it's Shink... ky. Yeah I'm just gonna call you Shinkky. I'm Akaiito, but you can just call me Kai... Uh, you okay there?"

He got distracted by Shinkirou and forgot that Blanche had addressed him.

07-08-2010   #199 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Blanche was surprised to see the armor and looked at the guy.

"I find it interesting that you would buy this for a complete stranger but I am very much in your debt," Blanche said. He crouched down and picked up the suit with one arm. It was in a sack and he hoisted it over his shoulder and nodded politely at the man who purchased it for him. Unfortunately the gesture was missed because the fellow was already speaking with the other humans.

Blanche was brimming with excitement. He wanted to sit with the armor right away but it would have to wait until the group rested. plus he still had to have that conversation with Kai. However Kai too was preoccupied once more

07-08-2010   #200 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"I'm Maeve." She replied, and having caught her motion towards the armored man she added "And his name's Blanche."

Maeve looked at the group, which now had that bard too.

"Looks like it'll be a fun trip. The place sounds interesting."

She went over and tapped Kai on the shoulder.

"Hey, you shouldn't just ignore your friends, especially when you leave them behind suddenly" She said, pointing a thumb towards Blanche.

Last edited by Mitchi; 07-08-2010 at 10:07 PM.