Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2010   #81 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I dunno. Would be cool to see.

Circus theme just randomly came up in my head. You could always make it a "circus of death" theme instead of all the happy themes that circuses might imply. Have some kind of murderer in a mystery plot who is a clown or a magician that has a circus setting or something. You can hybrid some of the above listed or come up with your own.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2010   #82 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679

The rebellion sounds like something fun to work with. Have we ever had a modern-world post-apocalyptic RP?
/forum/role-playing/...nds-earth.html

It didn't last long. ;_;

edit: also I'd be willing to help with mystery rp if you want to do that dani. I watch way too many mystery/criminal procedure shows.

09-26-2010   #83 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

ilu sandrie and mitchi ;_;

I was looking back at my old cyoas/text adventures and found this:

Spoiler!

I could do something like that (with less toehoez ) and build it more like an rp too if you guys are interested. Also in case you tl;dr'd it a haunted rundown mansion exploring type plot based on fatal frame

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-26-2010   #84 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Shameimaru
wat kind of name...

09-26-2010   #85 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

toehoez mitchi, toehoez. Lol
I made a few touhou based text adventures on some touhou fansite for a while but then once i started rping on here forgot all about it

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-26-2010   #86 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
wat kind of name...
If you think the names are weird, you should see some of the stuff that the fans make (some are good, some are like....this)

Spoiler!

anyway, I always liked text adventures ;_

09-26-2010   #87 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
wat kind of name...
SHA MAY MAR OOOO
(Don't remember if NSFW)
Spoiler!

09-26-2010   #88 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
If you think the names are weird, you should see some of the stuff that the fans make (some are good, some are like....this)

Spoiler!

anyway, I always liked text adventures ;_
Oh dear

Trying to think of a good setting for song magic one, I was thinking modern day or maybe near future, but I can't think of a good setting where the PCs have a reason to be around each other (school works but....eh).

09-26-2010   #89 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Near each other?
Uh... gangs, co-workers, group (gangs to a less derogatory extent), all somehow linked to one particular character, family, share household, hangout buddies? Only reasons I can think of.

09-26-2010   #90 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Sharing the same apartment building in NYC.

09-26-2010   #91 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
Sharing the same apartment building in NYC.
>implying NYC.

09-26-2010   #92 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Okay, sharing an apartment building*
volunteers for x
hospitals

09-26-2010   #93 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Okay so.

I decided to follow through with the 1920's mystery rp, and its the same universe as phantasmagoria/burning steel (yay kai). I'll be working on the basic plot and the like over the next week and a OOC thread will be up from the middle of this week to the weekend.

For those who want to join, the races are generally the same as phantasmagoria but demons are still in hiding (and probably more paranoid now then they are by phantasmagoria's time).

09-27-2010   #94 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

So I'm liking Kuda's idea for people living in the same building. "Circus" just makes me think of Cirque du freak, which could be goo inspiration for something.

09-27-2010   #95 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

a freak/murder circus kinda thing sounds likea fun idea, but I don't think I'd be willing to make it myself.

11-20-2010   #96 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

as dani well knows i really really wanna do a final fantasy-world RP. you wouldn't have had to play every game but it'd have chocobo, moggles, airships, the diff classes that are standard ff fair. uhm but i would say I would want to use FFXII world. one doesn't have to be familiar with FFXII so much because it won't be those character. Just using the maps (ivalice) and races (hume, viera, bangaa, etc)... what do you think?? I really wanna do this and would make a plot too but I don't wanna be the only one

11-20-2010   #97 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

FFXII was a pretty good Final Fantasy as far as world and stuff goes, so I'd be glad to join and help out with ideas if I can.

Hmm... maybe something more casual and relaxed atmosphere like something revolving around sky pirates? It was Vann's big hype thing after all, and involving airships extensively sounds like a hell ton of fun.

11-20-2010   #98 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i really love the world in that game that's why i wanted to use that one out of all the ffs. and i was thinking sky pirates too or if not something involving montblanc's clan centuro. maybe a little of both? any ideas would be great then. we can brainstorm

as far as what i have in mind (other than sky pirates and clan centuro) I was thinking that this would take place some time after the game and revenant wings so all that empire business is behind us.

11-20-2010   #99 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Was Clan Centuro the bar with requests? I can't remember. OTL

Benevolent sky pirates taking up requests and stumbling against rival sky pirates? ? ?

11-20-2010   #100 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

clan centurio is the one based in rabenastre and after u join u can access the bazaar. and i'm thinking like some charas can be in clan centurio and be sky pirates, or just be sky pirates, or just be in the clan centurio... either way the main big pot is gonna have these ppl come together i wager

Clan Centurio - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research