Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-24-2010   #41 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Hi, I am in full support of this Persona plan.

/Hops out.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-24-2010   #42 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

The cellphone thing reminds me of Psyren.

05-28-2010   #43 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of

Odinsphere RP, do it.

05-28-2010   #44 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

do not know anything about odin sphere

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-28-2010   #45 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
do not know anything about odin sphere
Yeah, this.

05-28-2010   #46 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

i like odinsphere

05-29-2010   #47 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Odin Sphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Odin sphere is in short, amazing.

05-29-2010   #48 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

am too lazy to read

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-29-2010   #49 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I'd throw in one of the plots from my old RP team, but I don't think you guys like a complicated alternate universe with multiple character classes. Especially since it requires reading. Heh.

05-29-2010   #50 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Ignoring lazy Dani, most of us (I assume) would be willing to read. You may as well throw one at us.

05-29-2010   #51 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
I'd throw in one of the plots from my old RP team, but I don't think you guys like a complicated alternate universe with multiple character classes. Especially since it requires reading. Heh.
I've experienced enough "ohmygodmyheadhurts" plots so far, go for it.

05-29-2010   #52 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

well I'm really cool with most rps but i don't want a rp way too reliant on a actual game/animu/etc. Complicated plot or not, I can still keep up as long as the plot is interesting enough.

05-30-2010   #53 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Err... Okay then. It's long, though. So long that I was planning to write a 3-volume novel (hasn't happen yet) along with the RP (didn't finish the "story").

Mythos
Character Classes: EVERLASTS
Character Classes: GOD-SPAWNS

The basic premise of the AU is post-apocalyptic dystopia where there is a mysterious time distortion. There is no such thing as night or day, and the sun rises and falls at random, and the weather is never predictable . Some living creatures that moved normally have just frozen, as if caught in a picture. Water does not necessarily 'run'. A new kind of science had to emerge to understand the new state of things, which is why there is a whole gamut of different alchemists what study everything from artificially creating fire and food matter (since plants stopped growing) to healing survivors that are not even fully human. Some "planes" or dimensions merged together, which is why there are immortals in the mix.

It's strange, and weird, and convoluted. If guys want to have a go, you're welcome to it.

05-30-2010   #54 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Thats actually very interesting Cath. I'd love to take part in that.

05-30-2010   #55 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I agree, it sounds really interesting. I'd like to try it, although I'm not really into dystopia >>

05-31-2010   #56 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

yeah I'm not very big on dystopia either unless it has an interesting plot

also I posted an ooc thread for an rp i will start sometime in the future (most likely in late June/early July) incase you guys haven't seen it yet

06-14-2010   #57 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

So I'm not really sure if Dani's RP is persona themed or not, but in any case, Ry (Maget) and I still have a Persona RP in the works, so I need to know if anyone is interested in that.

06-14-2010   #58 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

nah, its not persona related ( i would've said so otherwise).

06-14-2010   #59 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

SO I CAN'T HAVE JACK FROST PERSONA!!!!?

Mitchi, I'm interested then in what you and Ry have

08-23-2010   #60 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

So I've got something new in the works. I've been a little annoyed that I never got to do much with the stuff I made for the Ar Tonelico RP, and have been inspired by Akiko Shikata's music, and wanted to make something music based.

Basically it's a mystery type RP with some magic thrown in in the form of singing to draw out your magic, except this time guys can do it too.

If anyone has any suggestions (setting, etc) they're more than welcome since I'm still in planning phase.