League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2011   #281 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

also as a maybe, but then again i've been procrastinatingreally busy to the point where i'm pushing off mabi rp sniff

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-12-2011   #282 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
also as a maybe, but then again i've been procrastinatingreally busy to the point where i'm pushing off mabi rp sniff
stop pushing it awayyyy

pretty much the only one I want to do qq

12-08-2011   #283 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

This is something that was on another site before it derped. Originally it was there moreso for experimental reasons I guess (this is the intro in the OOC thread):

Once upon a time there existed a being beyond our imagination.

Wrapped around in brilliant rays of light this being bore likeness to all the creatures in this world. It's voice like the collected voices of our world speaking at once. A small group of people who lived in a far off secluded paradise worshipped this being; brought it gifts and had faith in it.

They named this being Diasee.

However Diasee eventually grew tired of these people who worshipped it so much. Diasee cast them out of of it's paradise and instead worked to create beings much like itself, yet in a similar likeness to the humans Diasee itself had created. Diasee's initial creation, the angels, and the humans were disregarded. This caused the angels to revolt, as well as some humans to let go of the beliefs they had once held dear. Pandemonium broke out in the mortal world as the humans and angels conspired together to attempt to overthrow Diasee. Diasee noticed this, as well as the other beings he had created.

Eventually a woman by the name of Frigga approached the angels and people and spoke out:

"You have doomed yourselves," the woman announced to the populous of a land called Palestine, "Diasee no longer as any real desire to watch over you humans and angels. He will call forth floods and earthquakes to destroy all of you foolish beings if the drought fails to kill you first."

Now with complete hopelessness washed over the residents of Palestine, they search desperately to find their 'paradise' and be in Diasee's favour once more.

"What is your name, boy?"

The small child looked up at the old man who loomed over him. The man was clad in white robes slightly dirtied from travel and had a cane in his right hand. Over his shoulder the old man carried a simple leather satchel. The boy's striking gold eyes were lit with curiosity and a slight hint of fear, "Enoch."

The old man's eyes scanned the boy before he reached into his satchel and pulled out a rather large cloth bag filled to the brim. He handed it to the child, who looked hesitant to take it. Enoch saw that inside the bag were many seeds.

"Seeds?" Enoch questioned the old man, "Why would you give me this?..."

The old man smiled slightly underneath his hood, "There are exactly one thousand seeds in that bag, little Enoch. Should you succeed in growing at least one it will become a mighty tree, capable of quenching this land's thirst for Cosmos Energies and ending the drought that has befallen on this land."

Enoch's eyes widened with surprise, "Really?... But how can a tree..."

"These seeds are a gift from Diasee," the old man said before finally pulling back his hood. His tanned face was lined with many wrinkles and it was apparent from looking at his eyes that the man was blind, "I am Melchizedek, the king of Salem as well as a Priest of El Elyon. I come with a message from Diasee..."

"Diasee..."

"Diasee has expressed it's disappointment in humans as well as the angels it has created. But it truly does not wish to destroy you all. This tree, should it grow into a mighty tree, will be proof that this world still has meaning. That it still can thrive and grow."

"But sir... I do not understand..." the child shook his head, "How would this prove such a thing?..."

"Well Enoch... Do you wish to live? To watch the world around you until you grow old? To continue to believe in your creator and hope for salvation?"

The child slowly nodded his head.

"Then that is more then enough."

In the city of Azzarea...

The man who claims to be the King of the land is offering people a handsome reward for finding a child by the name of 'Enoch'. His description has been announced to the entire Kingdom and so some people have been scrambling all over the place to find this boy. However many people have already fled from the country and do not wish to waste their time looking for this child. Bandits are now far more widespread then before, pillaging what little villages and towns remain and even the ones that have been completely abandoned. There has also been word that bandits are also looking for Enoch, for he is the key to the world's salvation (as well as great riches!)

Those that remain are mostly too fearful of not only the bandits, but of Diasee's wrath as well. Would searching for Enoch incite the wrath of Diasee?

---

Was chatting with Glarb etc and reminded me that I was going to drag this here if all else fails. It's also the story that basically initiates the huge cluster**** of plot come Phantasmagoria/Burning/Paradise/Promise/Midnight. You don't need to have been in the others/read them to understand this.

It will be carefree and incredibly serious at the same time (carefree because of the main protagonists, serious due to setting/situation ).

As for the intro I may change it from what it originally was but it really depends on what sort of PCs we would get if people are interested and this kicks off. Otherwise I might just harass Marzai for a one on one RP for this if he is still interested from before.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-08-2011   #284 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Sounds innerestin'

12-08-2011   #285 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Ah, yes. The RP I participated in.

Yeah, I'll be for this, of course.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

12-19-2011   #286 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Glarb said he'd take part in Echoes if I did get it rolling.
I'll wait on it a bit more if I do want to actually start it here or not.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-19-2011   #287 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

just OOC'd what might turn out to be a fun RP ;;

/forum/bar/106357-oo...ml#post1656687

GENDERBENDING ALTERNATE DIMENSION SPA FANTASY RP!

take old characters and flip their genders and personalities! new characters also welcome ;;

12-26-2011   #288 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

/forum/bar/106608-oo...-paradise.html

Yep. This is what starts the shit storm that is Phantasmagoria/Burning/Paradise/Promise/Midnight.

02-15-2012   #289 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

What Sanichi Does with his free time in school:
Spoiler!

--—Frenchbread is

04-25-2012   #290 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Sup guys how's it hanging? `-`

04-25-2012   #291 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Hi Dani it's hanging left.

04-25-2012   #292 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

ihatelife, lifesux, etc. etc.

04-26-2012   #293 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

I'm hanging by my intestines right now, but other than that, there's nothin really new.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

05-18-2012   #294 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

wow so uhm... what does it take to get some life flowing in this place?

05-18-2012   #295 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

A new rp??
We could do random shenanigans like.. Hogwash, or whip up something srs/sorta srs again.

05-18-2012   #296 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

yeah hogwash is cool. i also wouldn't mind doing yakuza

05-18-2012   #297 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Yakuza sounds fun.. But first we need to see who's alive and such. ;_;

05-18-2012   #298 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

oh oh oh me

So I finally have internet again. I don't know if I wanna run another story though, I'm kinda bad at it. But when I get to Korealand I might start Space Station Oasis up again.

05-18-2012   #299 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

yey Mitchi
I kind of want to do an industrial setting... like.. Midgard in FF7, but I'm drawing a blank regarding plot unless we integrate yakuza into that.

05-18-2012   #300 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i wanna do yakuza! also hey mitchi what a coincidence. i just got internet this week as well!