Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2011   #261 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Boo on you people! I'll go be a FF fanboy in my corner then. Lenne's welcome into my corner if she brings kupo nuts

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2011   #262 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

HEY GUYS

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIRATES? e

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-20-2011   #263 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

They're...good? Depends on the meaning of your pirates. The typical treasure hunter pirates, or...?

06-20-2011   #264 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Typical bro pirates.

Sail around, chill in cities, pillage other ships and towns whenever they aren't lazy, things like that.

Treasure hunting works too, though.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-20-2011   #265 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

TOTALLY DOWN WITH PIRATE IDEA.

Sounds cool bro.

06-20-2011   #266 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

i eat pirates for breakfast!

06-20-2011   #267 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Quote:
Once upon a time, when pirates ruled the seas and dreams of finding grand teasures were abundant, a particular crew sailed around causing mischief for all! From pillaging boats with hopeless nobles to just loitering around town pissing people off, these guys really don't have anything better to do then dodge the plague of naples and pissed off men with muskets.

Enter the Isla de Tortuga crew and their hefty vessel and together with them and their adventures anything is possible when you have a a crew such as this! From the countless bottles of rum stashed about by only one crew member who refuses to share to a pushover captain, right down to the enigmatic secret member of the crew who just so happens to have the largest bounty of the lot... And the sexy female apothecary who threatens to poison everyone's food if they piss her off.

Nevermind, we're doomed.
I'll just leave this here to gauge interest.

This takes place in the Mediterranean Sea and pretty much any country in the general area (Spain, Italy, Greece, etc).

06-20-2011   #268 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
I'll just leave this here to gauge interest.

This takes place in the Mediterranean Sea and pretty much any country in the general area (Spain, Italy, Greece, etc).
I call Tavern Wench.

08-03-2011   #269 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Something I've been posting teasers of for a while...

/forum/bar/100102-mi...-fantasia.html

Dies Irae is dead and has pretty much been integrated into this. If you are from Dies you can just reuse your characters for this if you really want to. Returning characters from Burning/Paradise/Promise will most likely pop up as well.

09-13-2011   #270 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

ok let's try round 2 of this
hey guys what kind of specific genre/setting for an rp would you like?

I won't be starting another rp what with fulfil the promise (which is big plot wise e) and midnight fantasia (just starting up) but I just want to know

I am ok with fantasy/modern fantasy, realistic fiction/sci fi (think steins;gate), and just outright shenanigans in general
I am also ok with mystery and superheroes... and action.

09-13-2011   #271 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

After I get settled (and my internship crap etc) with college i could start the mabi rp again.

now with more shenanigans, shenanigans, and did i mention SHENANIGANS? and all that good stuff

well if we had decent participation sobs

09-13-2011   #272 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Go threaten people to RP.
"u will rp with me or i keel your family and burn your house down"

The srs stuff:

You guys could do something like a "High School of the Dead" RP where you're stuck in a school/university and zombies raeg across campus (and the rest of the world). Then you make your plan to either a)cure everyone of zombie disease, b)zombie genocide, c)zombie kidnapping or d)my ideas suck go make one that would probably be better than all of mine combined.

Another idea would be a bunch of people get sucked to distant land, must destroy ancient evil and ok yea that's way too generic.

You could do like... PRINCE IS KIDNAPPED AND MUST SAVE WITH PRINCESS ARMIES!

Ideas are terrible :< but university is so boring my brain hurts ;;

09-13-2011   #273 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
You guys could do something like a "High School of the Dead" RP where you're stuck in a school/university and zombies raeg across campus (and the rest of the world). Then you make your plan to either a)cure everyone of zombie disease, b)zombie genocide, c)zombie kidnapping or d)my ideas suck go make one that would probably be better than all of mine combined.
/forum/bar/100102-oo...-fantasia.html ??

09-13-2011   #274 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

I didn't really read the RPs so I don't know what's been done and what hasn't ;-;

09-13-2011   #275 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

You don't need to read Phantasmagoria/burning steel/paradise/phantasia to know what's going on. There are cameos from the burning steel series and its the same universe, but that's really all there is.

09-13-2011   #276 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
You don't need to read Phantasmagoria/burning steel/paradise/phantasia to know what's going on. There are cameos from the burning steel series and its the same universe, but that's really all there is.
Maybe you could pull something from Star Ocean I guess? You could do something like a person in the future accidentally screws with a time machine, which sends him X years in the past or sends him to another place where the technological advancements are different from what he's used to, then you could drag the guy around with whatever floats your boat.

You could do stuff like Gods that have to fight an ancient force and need to find the regular people that could help them fight it off?

Or RP 18+ stuff *shot*

Yea I'm not good with RPs :|

11-11-2011   #277 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

So, who's up for a reboot of the Persona RP? I'm planning on streamlining it a bit to make it easier to play through and have battles run smoother. Also trying to find a way to make it more story oriented than it previously was. Running with two DMs was cool and all, but not when they're in different timezones.

11-11-2011   #278 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

I'm okay with fffffffPERSONA rp take 2

11-11-2011   #279 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Press a to shoot yourself in the head

11-12-2011   #280 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i dunno we'll see when it happens. count me as a maybe