Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-13-2011   #221 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i dunno i was just trying to be innovative. -shrugs- but i guess none of ya'll got the skills to successfully woo cecil/cecily

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-13-2011   #222 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

we could try going for hogwash again, but its all random and junk

Unless I come up with a plot but nothing comes to mind, lol.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-13-2011   #223 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

see that's the thing... stuff without plot for some reason derails for us. that's why i was like hey if we have a common goal then that could work...

like reaching the grand line or becoming hokage

03-14-2011   #224 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Ooh! Um...

This may be a crap idea, but I just thought of an RP based off of the world of .Hack//G.U.

I'd think that would go over well. But then again, that'd probably require some knowledge of what is contained in such a series...Like the Epitaph of Twilight, Races (though, it varies between Humans, Beasts, and Hybrids if memory serves correctly...), Jobs (Adept Rogue, Twin Blade, Gunblader, etc.), and other things.

...And then we would somehow have to create outside events that directly or indirectly affect our 'real-life' selves, as well as how...I guess a haywire virus (Like A.I.D.A.) is affecting other players into comatose states...

...Nevermind, that's too much depth...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 03-14-2011 at 09:04 PM.

03-14-2011   #225 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

.hack anything would be great for an rp setting imo actually. The world is really diverse and classes and all are set already for us

good luck with making a mind**** worthy plot though...

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-14-2011   #226 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

Yeah, that's the only problem. If I were nearly as brilliant as the person(s) who wrote the story, I'd be all for it.

But that requires serious character development, online-offline connectives through the mailing system, news events, forum topics, plot twists...

It would be something we would all have to sit down and seriously think about, with how, for example, if A.I.D.A. is infecting someone's visor, how they would go into a comatose state, and how the virus itself is affecting the outside world.

That's really too much to think about. Unless I'm making myself think too much about it.

03-14-2011   #227 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

It's hard to make a plot that would live up to .hack//, but it is an RP that I would be greatly interested in because of how much love I have for it. Might not even need a plot, could just be a hangout with minor plot (going on missions, hanging out, etc.).
The offline bit is an interesting though if you can incorporate it.

There's the choice between The World, The World R:2, and The World R:X if we were to start one. Favorite and most familiar with is R:2 though, that being //Roots and //G.U.

Works out fine as a hangout RP though. Would work similar to Dies Irae from what I see/know.

Problem with writing a major story plot with .hack// is that most of us are probably only familiar with //SIGN, //games, //Twilight, //Roots, or //G.U. What comes next is //LINK and its game, as well as //Quantum, the OVA series. Hard to make a decently canon plot if you wanted to.
Which is why I'd prefer it as a hangout RP. Unless you want a minor plot, such as "PKers going rampant and shit. Again."

Last edited by Nihil679; 03-14-2011 at 09:21 PM.

03-17-2011   #228 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

so anyone really down for hongkong?

03-17-2011   #229 (permalink)
Special
Games

me o/

03-23-2011   #230 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in a dystopian Cyberpunk RP?

03-23-2011   #231 (permalink)
Special
Games

I would be.. Though we tried dystopia a while back and it didn't really roll well with us. then again we had a really, really severe lack of technology.

As long as you don't delay the general plot/story i won't get bored too fast ;_;

03-23-2011   #232 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

If it involves internet, I'm jumping on it harder than a dog--- never mind.
I would try it out if it happens.

03-24-2011   #233 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i'm down for whatever

03-29-2011   #234 (permalink)
Special
Games

ok welp this is something I thought of earlier. Using the same universe as phantasmagoria/burning steel/dies cuz it's already pretty much entirely set up and all... Plus Drake. This RP is 268 years after Dies.

Quote:
Ever since the path to the Heavenly Lands of Asgard and the Strange distant world of Utgard had been reopened, inhabitants of both worlds have entered Midgard. Those who came to Midgard seeked simpler lives, away from the turbulence of their homelands. Though hesitant mankind accepted them, and soon they lived in harmony.

However, word was out that at the same time the Midgard seal had been undone... Six other seals were broken as well... As was the way to Niflheim and in turn the Ginnungagap. Soon enough a plague quickly infected the people of Midgard; angels and demons included. Their homelands were also affected and as a result the worlds were quickly sent into turmoil. Some of the older demons who lived to be thousands and thousands of years old said it was comparable to the devastating Black Plague of the olden Midgard. Soon enough after a devastating death toll the plague (labelled Élivágar's Embrace) faded and people started to slowly recover from the effects the plague had brought with it.

Since the plague had faded, life seemed to return to normal.. But then people began to notice something very, very wrong.

People who died from Élivágar's Embrace were rising from the dead as if they never died in the first place. Their flesh pure and untainted, full of vitality. Naturally panic rose and the undead had been nearly cast out. People who tried to banish those who lived to see day once more were slowly disappearing, reappearing once again acting almost like completely different people.

Now in the present, the fear of monsters of the past now gone thanks to the demons and angels teaming up with the local guilds a new scare arises in the hearts of many.

Another tale of the world, once again written in blood.

Dropping this here for an interest check. I won't start this til I'm done with all my current rps and what not (unless I feel like juggling 3-4 rps herp). Our main world is Midgard but we'll be able to pass through to Utgard and Asgard.

Last edited by Dani; 03-29-2011 at 08:32 PM.

03-29-2011   #235 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

More Sinsssssss

03-29-2011   #236 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Awwwwyeah.

03-30-2011   #237 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Sure, why not?

03-30-2011   #238 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

*insert answer here*

but yeah seems rp section has slowed down lately... is it a bad time right now? I know for me i'm moving and also starting a new job but by mid april i should be set

03-30-2011   #239 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Sounds interesting to read.

03-30-2011   #240 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
*insert answer here*

but yeah seems rp section has slowed down lately... is it a bad time right now? I know for me i'm moving and also starting a new job but by mid april i should be set
for me it's herp a derp

COLLEGE CRUNCH TIME
WIKI SLAVE
STUFF
WIKI SLAVE
sleeping problems (literally sleeping half the day away)
COLLEGE???
wiki slave
did i mention college?