Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-17-2010   #61 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Ikea pulled out her screwdriver. She was never the hunter type, but she could help out in a pinch.

The jackrabbit jumped to the side to avoid Floralita's spear and hopped at her, hoping to pounce on her.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-18-2010   #62 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Larietta quickly leaped in on the action, giving it a nice WHACK! with her shovel.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-18-2010   #63 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"Thank you, it's just on the outskirts of this settlement." Motioning for Menth to follow, Andrew leads them to his wagon and vehicle.

05-18-2010   #64 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

The jackrabbit winced as the shovel hit it's head. It then turned towards Larietta and bared it's fangs again, hoping to scare the girls away.

------

The three males followed Alex to his vehicle.

"Right, pop it in neutral and we can push it back." Shard said with a nod.

"And you know this...how?" Kor asked.

"Heard Key talking to some guy while helping him fix his. anyway, let's get this thing to the bar."

And thus they prepared to move the vehicle to the Yatch Club.

Last edited by Mitchi; 05-18-2010 at 02:53 PM.

05-18-2010   #65 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

"That head must be hard as rock!" Floralita said when the rabbit wasn't knocked out. She stabbed at it again, this time going for the neck. She intended to skewer it through.

05-18-2010   #66 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

The rabbit couldn't move in time, and it's neck as pierced by Floralita's makeshift spear. It flailed in pain for a bit but was too addled from the head bonk to do much.

05-18-2010   #67 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Hey Lari! Hit is again!" Floralita said applying a bit more pressure to the spear. It was the perfect time as it was disoriented.

05-18-2010   #68 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Right!"

She gave another hit with the shovel to the hare.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-18-2010   #69 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

After a hit from Larietta's shovel, then jackrabbit went down. Its back leg twitched ever so slightly.

"Awesome. Guess we're done hunting then?" Ikea said, slicing a few pieces off the nearby cactus.

05-18-2010   #70 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Yeah! I guess you guys hit the jackpot, huh?" Floralita snatched her spear out of the neck and poked its torso a little.

"Did you want to drain the blood out or just bring it back the way it is?"

05-18-2010   #71 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Ikea grinned.

"Well obviously you should get some too. I mean, you helped a lot."

She walked up and poked it.

"Draining would make it lighter, but it would take too long. We don't have that long till evening." She said, looking up at the sky.

05-18-2010   #72 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Wow! Time really went by fast," Floralita beamed. "And thanks I guess. Uhm I'll grab the legs then."

She grabbed the hare's hind legs and hoisted it up a little.

"You take the head. When we get to town how were you planning to prepare it? I personally like stew but that takes long."

05-19-2010   #73 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"We might have time for stew. From what I heard from people over east of here, the miasma should be rolling through before too long, so we'll have plenty of time before we're able to be out again."

Ikea picked up the head of the jackrabbit, straining from it's weight. Not even their resident hunter, Gyro, could usually bring back a rabbit of this size. The adults were notoriously hard to trap, and they rarely fight back and often run away.

"We could dry it." Illana piped up. "The sun is hot enough where we are and we could easily make soup out of dried meat. If we have enough salt left we could use that too."

Ikea grinned.

"I knew your smarts would eventually come in handy! We could probably barter the skins off to people too."

---

The coyotes were nearing Toruga's boxcar when they smelled something tastier.

The scent of freshly slain meat.

05-19-2010   #74 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Tortuga woke up from his nap and noticed that the sun was getting a little low. He yawned and frowned, suddenly remembering that he had an excess of jerky in his car. He could have went down and traded it since some of the residents were too scrawny to do any hunting on his own. He shrugged and figured that could wait for tomorrow much like everything else.

He sat up and stretched again and decided a brisk walk in the rapidly cooling desert would do him some good. The dusk was his favorite time of day, though it was also very short. He decided that he could check out those cactus from the other day and see if those new growths were just about right for picking.

----------

"Wow I think my mouth is watering just thinking about it," Floralita said, adjusting the rabbit's weight in her hands. "Jim also got some flour in. We should trade him for some. Bread would be heavenly with the stew."

05-20-2010   #75 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Ikea nodded.

"If only some f us knew how to cook." She replied wistfully.

---

The Coyotes knew there was prey in the area for easy picking. They broke into a run.

---

As the girls were getting ready to head back to the pub, Illana turned and saw something in the distance. She swallowed hard. It was getting closer.

"Um, guys? What is that?"

It was the Coyotes.

05-20-2010   #76 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Lari was mostly quiet then spoke up when she turned to noticed the coyotes in the distance.

"... Coyotes."

05-20-2010   #77 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Once Andrew's haul was moved to a safer place in the settlement, Andrew thanked the men and asked what he could do to return the favour. "I'm willing to repair anything and help do some chores to thank you for your help in moving my haul. I'd like to trade some things for food supplies as well."

05-20-2010   #78 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Ikea dropped the rabbit and pulled her screwdriver back out. No way these beasts were getting their food.

Unfortunately, Lari and Floralita alone couldn't take these on, and Ikea wouldn't be much help. She shoved at Illana's shoulder.

"Go run back and get help!"

And that she did.
---
((LETS ASSUME TIME SKIP AND ILLANA GETTING THERE = SAM TIME AS ALEX'S CAR ))

Illana panted as she came to the yatch club. Being the weakest in the group had it's disadvantages.

She looked up and saw the stranger from earlier with Menth and a couple of the boys from town.

"Co...coyotes..." She panted "Lari...and Key...and Flory..."

She stopped to catch her breath.

"They need help!"

05-20-2010   #79 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Tortuga was walking towards where the cactus growth was when he looked into the distance and was surprised to see that some distance away were a group of coyote and were harassing some girls.

He decided it would be no good to have them die out in the wilderness like that. He began to make his way over to them.

------

Floralita almost wanted to leave the rabbit for the coyotes but it wasn't really her decision as it wasn't all together her dinner. Sure she had met with Coyotes before on her travels but they were never any fun to deal with.

05-21-2010   #80 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis saw a group of adults talking, and thought that they should have good rewards for their jobs. He walked up to them.

"Ah, excuse me. Do you have anything that needs to be done at the moment? I don't mind how dangerous it might be, rather, I'd prefer it to be dangerous so the rewards are better."

He was about to get a response, but then a girl suddenly ran in, asking for help.

"Ah, if I killed coyotes for you, how much food supplies could I get?"