Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-06-2010   #21 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"Mm," he nodded. "Thanks for the advice."

He looked around for the general shop, briefly locking eyes with Floralita. His other side showed through, a calm, cold gaze of a killer analyzing a potential target. Just for a moment though, before he found the general store and reverted back to his normal personality.

He started to walk, but uttered a small whisper before he went out of hearing range.

"It's not you that I don't trust." Then he was off to the general store.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-07-2010   #22 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Crouching down to greet the two little girls before him, Andrew smiled and spoke in a somewhat child-like manner. "Are any adults around around? I need to talk to them."

05-07-2010   #23 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Excuse you!" Ikea said, jumping out from around the corner "We are adults! Well, Me and Her anyways" She said, motioning to Lari.

"I'm Almost 15 already."

((Btw, Because of the young age at which people die, most people are considered adults at puberty (13-14) and often have kids by 16. This is why Ikea is so offended by this (she still considers Illana to be a kid since she doesn't know about her....um...monthly visitors.))

Last edited by Mitchi; 05-07-2010 at 10:47 PM.

05-07-2010   #24 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"What she said," Lari gritted her teeth a bit. Her grip tightened on the shovel, but she quickly loosened it. Getting pissed won't really serve anyone much good now, "What do you want, stranger?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-07-2010   #25 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Standing back up, surprised at the reaction he got, Andrew looked around quickly for any signs of older people. Nope. "Oh, well I'm sorry... Do you have any water or food for me?" Andrew also intended to get some help in pushing his car and wagon to cover in the town, but if there's only early teens around, he'd have to return quickly and fix the car as fast as possible.

05-07-2010   #26 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Illana pointed down the road.

"There's a building down the road that says 'Yatch Club.' There should someone there who can help you."

----

Ikea frowned and stepped out.

"It might cost you a bit, seeing as how we're in the middle of nowhere. Food is scarce. I can't guarantee water until we get back though."

((Also lol, Ikea is the town mechanic))

05-09-2010   #27 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis walked out of the general store, disappointed. In the end, the fastest way to get some worthwhile items was to search around ruins to find treasure. Regardless of the beasts usually lurking around, the metal and tools from down there are worth a lot when traded. Spotting a group of people at the center of the town, Evis decided to ask them quickly and be on his way.

"Hey you! Can you direct me to the closest ruins site here?"

OOC: It's the girls.

Last edited by Noperative; 05-10-2010 at 01:06 AM.

05-09-2010   #28 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

((Nop, they don't have money anymore in their society. They go strictly off a barter system. Check the OOC thread, first post.))

Ikea smirked.

"There aint one. Even in the old days this was the only town here for a long ways."

She looked around, then turned back to look at the new newcomer. He was around their age, and not too bad looking.

"There used to be an old gem mine nearby, but it caved in decades ago" Ikea felt proud using a big smart word like Decade "But there is supposedly an old rubbish heap quite a ways out. It's too far for most of us to go to it, but maybe tomorrow we can show you where it is."

05-10-2010   #29 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

Floralita didn't know what to do with the remainder of her day. She would like to take at least one day to "relax" after having been gone for the past week and a half but it seemed that staying in town was rather useless. She decided that she would go find the other girls and go forging with them. Even if she didn't keep any of the food they found it would at least give her some entertainment.

She stuffed her fists in her pockets, relishing in the feel of the orange that was in one of them as she headed off towards to find the girls. It wasn't hard to do so. They were standing in the company of two other men: one of which she had met earlier, the reserved one named Evis. She didn't recognize the other man though.

She came upon them and took her skin bottle and took a sip of it before speaking.

"Hey, I thought you all went forging for food?"

05-10-2010   #30 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Ikea looked back at floralita. She felt like she was busted red-handed with skipping her chores.

"Oh, we were. We were just giving these fellows some directions."

05-10-2010   #31 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Floralita looked at Evis incredulously, "Really? Don't tell me you already got lost walking to Jim's store."

05-10-2010   #32 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Evis frowned, didn't seem like there were any opportunities to get any items of value. He didn't like it but decided to take the girl's word for it.

"Mm, ok then. I'd like you to show me tomorrow but it's fine if you decide not to. I'll find it eventually anyway." He was about to inquire about the strange metal box that the other man was standing next to, but was rudely interrupted by that delivery girl. He decided to call it a day and check out the rest of the town. He only had enough supplies for the next 3-4 days at best.

"Sorry, none of his jobs were in my line of work." He walked off in search of someone else that could offer employment.

05-10-2010   #33 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Wait..." Floralita said. "What's this about showing you some place tomorrow? Can I come?"

05-10-2010   #34 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Ikea grinned.

"Remember that rubbish heap that Kemp told us about that one time? We're gonna go look for it. Menth can't say anything about it if we're helping someone find it rather than looking for it ourselves."

05-10-2010   #35 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Oh yeah that'd be cool," Floralita agreed nodding her head. She didn't know what to expect out there but she always looked forward to the possibility of finding keepsakes from the old world. "Count me in."

She bounced a little as she said that. Normally when she traveled it was always alone so she came to relish the little outings she could go on with the girls from New Quartz.

05-10-2010   #36 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Ikea gave a thumbs up.

"We should probably go do that foraging. After all, we need to get back soon, there's some Fog that's supposed to roll through tonight."

05-11-2010   #37 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Yeah we better hurry then," Floralita nodded. "Bye Evis. See you tomorrow morning." She waved at Evis but also at the older man too who she just assumed was Evis quiet friend.

"There were some cactus outside the town when I was coming in this morning," admitted Floralita. "Maybe you can find something there. We should check that first." She didn't know that Ikea had already seen that.

05-11-2010   #38 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Ikea waved at the two males as she pulled at Lari's hand.

"Don't forget to head over to the pub. Middle of town, called the Yatch club. You can't miss it."

She turned and trotted alongside Floralita, with Illana following close behind.

"Awesome. That means we won't have to spend too long looking. Maybe these will be juicy enough that we can squeeze out a lot of Cactus milk from them." She sighed hopefully.

"So, how have your travels been lately, Flory?" she asked.

05-11-2010   #39 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"It's been ok," Floralita replied. "Been mostly hanging around and outside Albuquerque. They have a lot of delivery jobs there because the city's getting so big they're always needing people to carry building supplies from the quarry to the town."

Floralita shook her head, "Unfortunately I'm not so good at carrying such big loads. After spending sometime delivering rations to the workers I decided to come back here with the stuff Jim told me to pick up. You know they sent back soap!?"

05-11-2010   #40 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Ikea was taken aback.

"Woah, really? Soap? Wow." Ikea shook her head in wonder.

"Oh, right, so apparently people have been bartering pretty stones a lot more recently. I wonder why?"

As Ikea said that, she saw the cactus plants up ahead, but they looked...smaller than last time. And this time, the culprit was still there.

A large, Dire Jackrabbit was sitting there, happily munching some of their precious plants.