Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-10-2010   #121 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Melody heard the gunshot and looked over. Though she intended to keep rhythm, the loud noise distracted her for a bit and she fell out of step, bringing her song to a halt. She looked at the two huddled hares, taken aback at the fear in their eyes.

They didn't seem dangerous, and it almost made her drop her guard. She sighed.

"Why do such cute creatures have to be so destructive?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2010   #122 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"P,please," a squeaky voice cried out. "Don't be mad!"

The third hare hopped into an irrigation ditch in a poor attempt to hide.

"Please don't hurt us," another squeaky voice went.

Van's eye bulged as he eyed the two hares who were now wilted cowardly messes on the ground. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at them again. Sure enough the sobbing sound was coming from them and once again Vest's mouth was moving.

"We don't mean any harm! Don't hurt us!"

Cameron scrambled to his feet, not hearing the words the hares were saying from the distance he was at. He went behind a compost heap and readied his gun again.

05-10-2010   #123 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Melody smiled and kneeled down next to the Vest Hare and patted him on the head.

"It's alright. Look, it will be fine if you stop eating this farm's crops. That's why everyone is so mad at you three. You know this, right?"

05-10-2010   #124 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Vest bobbed his head but he still looked scared. Bow tie tightened his hold protectively on Vest.

Overalls peaked up from his hiding place in the ditch and Cameron was just plain confused as to why Melody was patting the hare instead of wringing its neck.

"B,but this is the only place we can go," stammered Vest with watery eyes.

"We live across the bridge and past the sheep," Bow Tie added on. "But the Redkles moved down from the mountain and now we can't go home!"

05-10-2010   #125 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody scritched Vest under his chin and stood up. She turned and cupped her hands around her mouth.

"Cameron! Could you come over here please?" She yelled before lowering herself again to stroke Vest's ears.

05-10-2010   #126 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron made a confused face but lowered his gun and came over.

"What appears to be the problem?" he asked. "You keep getting in the way of my shot."

He looked down at the beady eyed hares who seemed frightened. Vest looked content to be petted though.

Overalls still observed from the "safety" of his ditch although really Ahrima could attack him if she so desired.

05-10-2010   #127 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody patted Vest on the head.

"Apparently, their home was invaded, which is the reason why they've been so malicious lately. In any case, I don't think hurting them would be the answer, since more hares would probably show up anyways. That's how it seems."

05-10-2010   #128 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron scratched his head as if not knowing what to make with what Melody told him.

"Well, what do you suppose we do then?" he asked. "These farms are in danger if we leave them here. Where are they from?"

"It's the Redkles," Vest squeaked, surprising Cameron. "They moved down from the mountain."

Cameron was quiet for a moment before suddenly realization dawned on him.

"Oh no!" he gasped.

"I know! Isn't it awful?" Van asked. "Someone should beat those Redkles up." He cracked his knuckles.

Cameron shook his head, "No. Evis and the others were sent up the mountain to fight Redkles, but if this hare is right then the Redkles are down here and not up there anymore!"

05-10-2010   #129 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"Hmmm."

Melody stood and brushed off her skirt.

"So what should we do? Should we go and warn them, or try to take the Redkles on ourselves? I mean it was an S rank and all, but the challenge seems fun." She said with a glint in her eyes.

05-10-2010   #130 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

This is really odd, Kallistos thought. Where are the Redkles? They should be able to smell the scent of the blood, the fire, and the cooked fish. Kallistos was using a makeshift grill to cook the fish. He didn't have enough money to buy a spit, because he never even bothered to make money in town. Kallistos ate a few berries that he picked while he was gathering materials. They weren't the best kind of berries, but he was too bored to even taste it.

"Evis, are you sure that the wolves are even here?"

05-10-2010   #131 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron quirked a brow at the hares as if he didn't quite want to believe their story.

"Well, if what these hares say are right I think it merits some investigation," he finally said. "But no Melody I'm afraid I cannot authorize you three to go after an S ranked mark regardless of the circumstances. This is what I suggest. I go up to where Evis should be and see if his group found the Redkles yet. If they haven't I'll le them know about their new location. In the mean time, you three keep watch over the hares. Make sure they do not get away and DO NOT... I stress DO NOT take situations into your own hands."

He looked over at Van, "You hear me?"

Van rolled his eyes and swung his sword idly.

"You don't have to worry about me," the youth replied.

"I hope not. Ok... while I'm gone," Cameron looked between Van, Melody and Ahrima and tried to decide. According to the papers Ahrima was the oldest but Van was the only one he had seen in combat before. He realy didn't know who of the group to trust. He sighed. "Ahrima's in charge."

He turned and walked over to where Ahrima was hanging out in the back and explained things to her, gesturing over to the hares as he spoke.

"I'll be back but if it gets too late feel free to head back into town but if so you'll have to bring the hares as a sign of completion of the mark. Be safe."

That said, Cameron went away from the group of Cs. He wasn't too worried. The farms were typically safe.

As soon as Cameron was out of sight however, Van immediately turned to Melody a sparkle in his eye.

"While he's gone we should cross that bridge and look for the Redkles. Then by the time Evis and the others get there we'll have defeated them all and we'd be the heroes! Then we'll jump like 3 ranks. It's perfect!"

He waited for Melody's reply to his awesome plan.

05-10-2010   #132 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody smirked.

"Well, we were told no to, but it would be a shame if they caused more trouble while they were down here." She said.

She could feel it: the urge to fight. She normally ignored it but this was the reason she joined the guild.

05-10-2010   #133 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron was walking away from the farm and towards a path that would lead him up the mountain. It would be sometime before he could reach the other group but he hoped that everything would work out for the best in the end.

-----

Van seemed delighted that Melody agreed with him.

"What about Ahrima?" he asked.

05-10-2010   #134 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis munched on his fish thoughtfully.

"Hmm, well it seems a bit odd that Redkles aren't around. Maybe they took advantage of the early spring this year and moved down to the base. What do you think, Lari, Oli? Want to check down there after lunch?" He reached for another fish.

05-10-2010   #135 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Larietta munched on her fish and nodded, "I think it would be a good idea to check."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-10-2010   #136 (permalink)
-
Special

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

After getting the rundown and being told she was in charge, which she loathed the idea of. Ahrima just started to look at the hares. Non of the books she ever read suggested these things could talk, amybe because people always killed them quickly. Such great specimens. Maybe she could kill one without the others looking and disect i-
Ahrima's thoughts were halted as she heard the Van boy speak up
"What about Ahrima?"

She looked at him, a bit of loathing in her starting to stir but she kept it away from her gaze.

"We were told to watch the hares. Nothing else." Then she started to find a way around this. "Well...I would be willing to go, since Olifen is part of that hunt and all. Though only if the hares agree to come with us. And if they don't," Ahrima turns around and looks at the hares. Sending them killers intent "I'm make them go."
---
As the fish was being cooked Olifen stayed away. He had no idea fish was edible, nor why people would want to eat fish. Fish were in water, water that sometimes never shifted to other areas, meaning that they would swim in their own filth. That sounded horrible. So Olifen just simply ate some seeds that he had with him that he prepared a few days ago.

"If they did move down then that would mean we best hurry, shouldn't it?" Olifen was talking with a mouthfull of seeds. "I mean, people do hike up these mountains once in a while and if the marks did move down then anyone could be in danger really. Though you never know if they have stayed here or moved down. So if we check we should do it in pairs. A pair here, a pair going down lower to check. I don't really care which I go with since I can shield their fire with my own, for a set duration that is."

05-10-2010   #137 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van shrugged, "But won't they only get in the way? I don't care though. As long as we can fight some Redkles!"

He sheathed his sword and began walking towards the bridge.

"Let's get going then before Cameron has a chance to even warn them."

05-10-2010   #138 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos actually listened to "Oli", because he was talking so much it was hard to ignore him. He was eating a cooked fish as he was listening.
"Sounds like a plan. I'll go down the mountain and check."
He picked up his bag, and anything else he needed for the hike.

05-10-2010   #139 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody smirked.

"Well in any case, we'd better hurry, or Cam will have a fit."

She turned to the hares.

"Follow us, but make sure to stay hidden so you don't get hurt."

((Inb4 Hare Mounts))

05-10-2010   #140 (permalink)
-
Special

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Olifen, figuring that what ever was decided on he would need his spear, started to take out his spear pieces. He grabbed behind his legs that held most of the pieces that made the spear itself and when they were attached he then tipped his right sleeve downward, out came a spear blade. His spear fully ready and so was he.
---
Ahrima gave on more stare at the rabbits, she hoped that them knowing Melody coming along would make them follow. Though if they didn't, or if they did but decided to attack, she would take care of them. She really wanted to disect one anyway, it would give her an excuse.

"Well lets go already!" With that Ahrima starts the walk towards the mountain base.