League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2010   #101 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos came back with some more branches. He dropped them by the fire, which was apparently started by the one eyed man, and sat down. He took a glance at Evis, who had a pile of fish next to him. Is he going to bait the wolves with the fish?

"You guys need anything else?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2010   #102 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Ok, let's go guys," Cameron said. He ushered the younger guildees out of the front door.

The Rinuh river ran from the mountain and down the valley where there were many furtile farmlands. Not only were there plenty of sheep but there were also various crops that attracted the attention of some unsavory creatures. Hares were one of those creatures.

Normally the hares liked to stay closer to the base of the mountain, as they were naturally shy creatures. Whenever one would get close enough to terrorize the crops that one would be considered a rouge. Those rogue hares used their powerful hind legs to sprint away from angry farmers or even to kick at anyone who dare attack it. It may sound ridiculous but those rabbit could stand as tall as 4 feet tall when rearing back on their hind legs. The markings the possessed often also made them be mistaken for people since it would often look like they were wearing a vest.

Cameron led the group near the Rinuh river cluster farms. There was a pea crop, a cabbage crop, and a carrot crop in that vicinity. Then there also was a sturdy wooden bridge which led to a pasture dotted with sheep. Cameron stopped at the bridge and turned to his team mates.

"Ok, guys," Cameron said. "Our mark is a couple of rogue hares. The farmers have been having trouble with them digging up carrots and stealing other food stuffs."

05-09-2010   #103 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis saw that they were about ready to start the battle. He picked up half of the fish.

"Lari! We'll be up front watching the traps, help me get some of these fish around the place, wolves go crazy for any scent of blood. Oli, Kali, cook the rest since they taste great and I'm hungry. If you hear any kind of shouting or roaring, run up to support us."

With that he went off to find Larietta.

05-09-2010   #104 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Melody surveyed the area, then delicately stepped on the bridge.

"So then, about how fast are these hares? Since they're not usually very aggressive, I'd assume the best way to lure them out would be to use bait perhaps?"

05-09-2010   #105 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Cameron nodded as Melody spoke, raising his hand to his face to scan the area.

"Well, the hare is known as a trickster himself," Cameron said. "They wouldn't be drawn out by something as simple as bait and trap methods, especially when the entire crops are for their perusing. I say we go into groups of two: Van with Melody and Myself and Ahrima. We'll take this side."

He gestured towards the carrot crops to the right.

"Van, you and Melody take the cabbage and we can meet in the middle where the peas are. If either group sees a thing we let out a holler."

"You can count on me," Van said with a salute. "Come Melody. Stick with me and you'll be safe."

He went to the left to where the cabbage patch was.

Cameron watched as Van went off and turned to Ahrima. He was confident in the groups he made.

"Well, let's go," he said to Ahrima. "That hare isn't going to stop until we stop him."

05-09-2010   #106 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Melody let out a small giggle. Not anything overly girly though.

"Sounds like a good plan."

She started off towards the cabbage patches, her steps light and delicate. She started signing softly in hopes of enticing the hares to come out.

"Mister hare, mister hare
where could you be?
I have a gift for you
Will you come out and see?

Miss hare miss hare
Where do you hide?
It's such a lovely sunny day
Won't you come outside?"

((lol singing. How else would a bard (performer) think? XD))

05-09-2010   #107 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van walked alongside Melody and was surprised when she started to sing. It was really pretty and he was surprised that she was so talented. He couldn't help but wonder why someone as pretty and talented as she was out hunting a hare with him. He didn't bother complaining though, because not even moments after the song began did they notice some rustling in the cabbage patch.

Van ran forward and into the patch. Cabbage grew low to the ground and he could see a figure bouncing and suddenly a hare had straightened a bit from where it was eating at some leaves low to the ground. His ears were perked up in interest and his nose twitched as his beady eyes met with Melody and Van.

"Melody!" he gasped. "I think he likes your song."

The hare cocked its head to the side, as if wondering if Melody and Van were friend or foe. He was a smart creature though and knew they weren't farmers. The farmers would already be yelling and chasing him with hoes and other implements at that point.

Van had to go mess it up though when he went and drew his sword from his side and equipped the shield to his arm that was resting on his back. As soon as the hare saw the sword its curiosity vanished and in a blur he disappeared behind the farm house.

((earlier it said van used a dagger but i was wrong according to the npc thread so yeah sword and shield is here))

05-09-2010   #108 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody sighed and shook her head.

"Now they're on to us. How many of them do we have to hunt anyways?"

Melody moved a little closer to the farm house to see if she could see the hare, and started humming softly.

05-09-2010   #109 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Since Van was the one who had pulled the mark off the bulltin board he knew the answer to Melody's question.

"The farmers only put in that there are three. One with markings like a vest. One with markings like overalls and the other looks like he's wearing a bow tie," Van answered.

He noticed Melody going towards the farmhouse so he walked through the cabbages in another direction. He looked around in a circle hoping to maybe see any hint of the hares moving in the low lying leaves. The hares were the size of a child so it would be hard to miss them. However, he couldn't see them at all. Little did he know there were two hiding behind the farmhouse.

The hare that went behind the farm house hid in a nearby barrel making an alarmed squeak to alert the other one to Melody's approach. The other one immediately went and hide behind the barrel that the other one hid in. When Melody would round the corner it planned to roll the barrel to her and bowl her over.

05-09-2010   #110 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody nodded and realized she didn't know which one hey had seen. She saw Van walking off and decided she would go and inspect the one that was behind the farm house.

"Little one, oh fear me not
Your heartbeat tiny and fast
The clouds have left, the rain is gone
The sun is out at last.

Little one, frolic near
And see under the tree
The grass, it grows, the flowers sway
And i art here with thee."

05-09-2010   #111 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The hare behind the barrel squeaked with excitement as melody's voice neared. He was torn between investigating and going near to her or just rolling the barrel with his friend into her legs as planned. His friend in the barrel stuck his head out of the barrel also interested in the song.

Cameron was looking through the carrot patch when he saw an entire row of carrots had been dug up and eaten. Only the very top of the carrot root with the grass attached was left. Although the leaves are edible it seems the hare didn't like their bitter taste. He bent down on one knee and noticed that the carrot was still fresh looking in the dirt as if it was just bitten a while ago. It was even a little wet.

"Hey Ahrima," Cameron said to the girl who was with him. "Seems as if these were eaten recently."

05-10-2010   #112 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody was now at the side of the farmhouse, edging closer to where the hare was, not knowing a second was waiting for her.

She continued her song, hoping that somehow, it would have the same effect if did earlier.

"Little one, i searched for you
Under, hither and too
From the meadow soft and green
To the river blue

Little one, let down your guard
And follow to my arms
Your tender head, wearily rest
in the safety of my arms"

05-10-2010   #113 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The hare in the barrel made some signals at his friend. The friend nodded and the one in the barrel hopped out of the barrel and over to the side of the building. As soon as Melody appeared he used his powerful hind legs to kick Melody in the back while the other hare made sure that the barrel's mouth was pointed in the perfect position to catch the female hunter.

05-10-2010   #114 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody fell foward from the impact and braced herself to roll. She caught herself on the edge of the barrel with her elbows and her arms against her chest, knocking the wind out of her. Reeling, she spun to the side and piroetted on one foot, before stopping and crouching low.

"Oh, it's on now chaps."

She ran at the one that kicked her, the at the last moment turned and sidestepped, taking in a deep breath.

"VAN!" She bellowed out, readying herself to fetch her dirks from her back.

05-10-2010   #115 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

When Melody screamed the Hare closest to her was startled. Surely this wasn't the same person with the soothing music. He jsut wanted to play with her but this person seemed angry. His nose twitched and his eyes glistened before he kicked some dirt in Melody's direction and hopped over to his friend who was still near the barrel.

Melody's scream was heard by her companion. He quickly ran to the back of the farm house to see Melody was in the company of two hares. One was wearing the "vest" and the other had the "bow tie".

"Here I am!" he announced.

As soon as Bow Tie saw Van the barrel was being rolled at him. Van didn't react quickly enough and Van was tripped by the barrel and fell right on his back. His legs were on top of the barrel and he groaned in pain.

Bow tie looked pleased with his work.

05-10-2010   #116 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Larietta started running towards Evis when he heard him call her name, "Okaaay!"

She took half of the fish that Evis was carrying and got to work on laying them out.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-10-2010   #117 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody almost felt like laughing, as poor Van was quite a sight. But she controller her self once one kicked dirt at her. It did NOT just fling dirt at her. Hell no.

She calmed her breathing and stepped towards the two hares. After one precise step, she swept her other foot in a semi circle, then leaned back onit and stepped forward again. She did more elaborate steps, humming in her head, until her voice slipped out the song she was humming, and words came forth, as she used her song to find rhythm and keep time so she could dodge precisely as she needed.

Calling
You hear the
Calling

Let me go
Gravity
What’s on my shoulder?
“Little by little, I feel a bit better”

She planned to use fancy dodging and maybe a few well placed blows in hopes that she wouldn't have to resort to her daggers.

Let me know
Set me free
I feel a bit older
Just once more unto the breach
“Dear friend, once more”

Like hell she was getting blood on her clothes.

((LOL using an actual song for once))

05-10-2010   #118 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

The hares seemed to suddenly hug each other, looking at Melody with wide fearful eyes. Van sat up, rubbing the back of his head and muttering a string of curses.

The hares whimpered in each other's tiny little arms, and their black beady eyes gave an imploring look. The one with the bow tie buried his face in his friend's furry neck. Vest tightened his hold on his friend. The look in his eyes saying, "Don't hurt me."

05-10-2010   #119 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody continued her dance, circling around the two hares, but not letting her back face them for too long. There was no way they were going to kick her again.

She continued her song, but in the same beat as the song, she spoke out to Van, not wanting to stop her internal rhythm.

"Van, perhaps
You should call
Those here to help us
The ones down the field."

((lol, she's still too much of a sissy to hurt harmless hares, even if she is annoyed at them))

05-10-2010   #120 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van nodded, not missing the meaning in Melody's lyrics, though he couldn't help but be entranced by them as well. He ran to the side of the house and cupping his hand to his face yelled for help.

"We found 'em!!!" was what he shouted. He was satisfied when he saw Cameron's form in the distance look over in his direction.

Cameron was following the trail of carrot leaves when he heard Van shout for him. He looked up and saw Van waving him over from a farmhouse near the cabbage field. He could have sworn there would be a hare over where he was, but it seemed Melody and Van needed his help right then.

He sprinted across the field and through the peas, readying his rifle as he went. He was halfway through the field of peas when he stopped, noticing that the hares were huddled together. That would make for an easy target. He readied his musket.

Van seemed to know what he was doing and moved out of the way and closer to Melody who was distracting them with some song, dancing around the creatures. Cameron waited for the perfect moment, keeping track of Melody's movements and also the hares. It would do no good to hit her instead of them, but he was confident in his skills. Just as his finger went to squeeze the trigger though... the unexpected happened!

He felt a kick to his back and cam tumbled forward into a patch of peas. His gun shot off into the sky. He groaned and turned onto his back and noticed the Hare scampering away. It was the Overalls hare.