Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2010   #81 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos walked by to the front desk to sign himself up for the quest. He turned to the man who had helped him out earlier.
"I'd like to sign up for the Redkles mission. Kallistos Rosa is my name."

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-08-2010   #82 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Cameron pulled out the paperwork that belonged to Kallistos. Although the face was new, the name wasn't. The guild master had mentioned this person to him before, however he didn't say anything about allowing him on an S ranked mission.

"You do know that's an S ranked mission?" he asked. "Even with the recommendation you received from Max I don't see that as wise. Are you perhaps a friend of Evis?"

He couldn't see how Evis would have agreed to let a new member join his team. If he knew Evis correctly, he'd think that the other lad would be in the way.

05-08-2010   #83 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Ahrima couldn't stand it now. The hooded man was making her paranoid. She slowly got up from her seet and tried to look at his face. She had to bend down at some point to get a proper look. It was Olifen. Ticked off, Ahrima rises back up and punches him in the stomach. The sheer force making him jerk up and fall to the floor, twitching. A dent in the wall where he was standing just a moment ago.

"Morning, Olifen" She bent down and talked to him in a cheery voice. For all she knew she could have just killed him.'
---
Olifen had been trying so hard to pretend to sleep that he actually did fall asleep. So when he woke up he was surprised to find his stomach felt like it was ripped apart and he wasn't breathing. He found that he was on the floor and looking at him was Ahrima.

"What was that for!? Also, why are you here? God, I fall asleep for a second and then find myself nearly killed?" He slowly got up, his stomach cramping and hurting like hell.

"I thought you were ignoring me, plus i'm here to join the guild!" She replied in a happy tone.

"Yeah well i'm going to be doing a job today and I still need to know if I can have in on a group hunt." With that, Olifen quickly scanned the room and saw Evis. Whistling at him and then calling out.

"Oi! Evis, mind if I join your group mission today?"

Ahrima went back to her set, happy. For far, today was going pretty well.

05-08-2010   #84 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

Kallistos wondered who Evis was. Probably the guy who's with Larietta.

"Evis asked me to join. And I've been training under the old man for some time now, so I don't think it should be a problem for me. If it's that much of a bother, then I'll go talk to him."

05-08-2010   #85 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Yes," Cameron turned to look at Evis who was still standing there. "So, is what this gentleman saying true? Otherwise I'll sign him up for the rouge hare mission as well,"

05-08-2010   #86 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Larietta went with Evis and Kallistos to the desk. She was merely listening to the discussions going on intently... So there were now three newbies, huh? A man, and two girls. She decided to let Evis do the talking... Oh wait, she had to go get her stuff.

"I'll be right back, Evis. I need to get some things," She told him.

She headed to the staircase and went upstairs to her room. She quickly got her equipment together- bombs, a bag for traps, some armor (but nothing way to restricting)... stuff like that- and ran back downstairs. She jumped the last four or so stairs and went back to Evis.

Maximillion laughed, ".. The building used to be a hotel a while back, then it was changed into a guild," He closed the safe and turned to Ergus, holding the money out to him. It looked like it was around two times more the reward he would`ve gotten from the assassination mission.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-08-2010   #87 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis only shrugged. He nodded towards Olifen and shot him a thumbs up.
"No problem Oli, the more the merrier when it comes to Redkles." He turned back towards Kallistos and Cameron, flashing his signature smile.

"Relax, this mission isn't dangerous if you've got lots of people. Redkles are a breeze as long as you've got them distracted, I just need some guys to help take em down since they're as tough as the mountain they live on. I'd hardly call them an S mission, I could do it myself if I needed to." He motioned for Kallistos, Olifen and the just arrived Larietta to mark their names down.

05-08-2010   #88 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron gave Evis a suspicious look but wrote down the names anyway. So Team S thereby consisted of: Olifen, Evis, Kallistos and Lari...

Cameron paused in his writing and looked at the four.

"I'm going to appoint Evis as the leader since he's the one who took the mark from the board."

With that Cameron nodded, "Ok. All done. You may leave as soon as you're ready. Anyone else want to sign up for a mission?"

Some random guild members were exiting the tavern and said, "We do!" They waved a paper with a drawing of a giant land worm on it. Cameron arranged that A rank mission with the giant worm and then closed his ledger. Miria came to relive him of his duties.

"You going to be fine with the desk?" Cameron asked here.

"Of course," Miria said. "Your job is easy. It's being the cook that's the real SSS rank around here!"

Cameron chuckled and put his gun on his back. He made sure there was also enough ammunition and other supplies in his pack before turning to his new team. He walked over to where Melody and Ahrima were seated. As if on cue, Van came running out of the tavern and joined them.

"K, Cameron! I'm ready," he beamed. He looked at Melody and Ahrima, "Who're they?"

"They're our team mates," Cameron explained.

Van's face dropped, "What? A team for something as silly as a hare? You're mocking me here."

Cameron chuckled and patted Van's shoulder, but he didn't humor the complaint with a response. Instead he addressed the team as a whole.

"Ok, so are we ready now?"

05-08-2010   #89 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"Nice doing business with you!" whistled Ergus. Money in hand, Ergus showed himself out.

05-08-2010   #90 (permalink)
-

Ahrima stood up from her chair and smiled at Cam and Van.
"Well if it helps at all, we're not even members of the guild yet! I'm ready to go when you guys are."
---
Olifen reached down, feeling to see if his special spear was with him and it was, he then looked into the sleeves of his robe and saw countless amounts of vials.
"Well, i'm ready to go when you guys are."

05-08-2010   #91 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Kallistos was ready. He was carrying a small bag of potions, a few knives, and an energy drink he made at home. As he was waiting, he had just noticed the man with the eyepatch, who was dressed up to be some sort of a priest or something. Guess he's joining, too, Kallistos thought.

"I'm ready."

05-08-2010   #92 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm ready to go," Larietta grinned as she went to mark her name down for the mission.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-09-2010   #93 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"OK!" Evis grinned. "Let's get this hunt rolling!"

-----

The walk up the mountain took about an hour since it was pretty close. Luckily Evis didn't mean snowballs rolling up a mountain. Since it was spring, the ground still had a light covering of snow but there wasn't any falling and the sun was shining. You could actually see birds flying around and one or two small animals darting here and there. Lots of fish swam around in the large river running down the mountain. They were about halfway up the mountain when Evis stopped.

"Ok, we'll set up here and wait for them to come to us. They're lone wolves so we probably won't get jumped in packs. See that river over there? That's the Rinuh river, it's the main river from this mountain that feeds the lake. Wolves will come here to hunt fish or the animals by the river, so all we gotta do is wait em out."

He stared at the various animal tracks on the snowy ground.

"Doesn't seem like there's been any wolves down for a while now, I say we got about another hour or so until one shows up. Lari, go set up some traps so we won't get jumped and Oli and Kalli can help me set up camp."

05-09-2010   #94 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Melody gracefully stood and nodded, acknowledging Cameron's question.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I suppose." She replied with a smile.

05-09-2010   #95 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"I'm on it!" Larietta said, running off to do as she was told.

She began to set up traps in the area. They were all traps which she made herself to paralyze whatever got caught in it. There were also some laced with poison too. She set up traps till she was satisfied with how many were ready to spring into action. Thanks to the snow, she had something to cover the traps with.

She was just finishing up now, and she wondered what the others were up to.

05-09-2010   #96 (permalink)
-

Olifen was having a really hard time getting used to the uneven ground due to his eye and was starting to stumble. Though he didn't want to complain and he started to get things ready to get the camp ready. During that one thought came to him.

"So what if the mission marks don't get here before nightfall?"

05-09-2010   #97 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Kallistos had already left the area, in search of wood, rocks, and other various things. He's been here before because of a training mission, which required him to gather some berries that only grew in the mountains. After he finished gathering materials, Kallistos returned to camp with a stack of wood, some rocks, and a few medicinal herbs. He placed the materials on the snowy ground, and decided to leave again to find some more things.

05-09-2010   #98 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Evis was by the lake, spearing fish with a hunting knife. There was a pile of about 10 fish on the ground next to him, and more were coming in. If there was one thing Evis could do, he was a damn good hunter.

"So what if the mission marks don't get here before nightfall?"

Evis paused for a second and turned to Olifen.

"No problem Oli!" He flashed a smile. "If they don't come after lunch I'll just kill something and leave it as bait. It might attract more than 1 wolf, but Lari's got all the traps set up so it should be fine." He turned and saw Kallistos dropping a pile of wood and other materials on the ground.

"Hey, Kali! Get the wood and start a fire up before you do anything else!" He tossed a few more fish onto the pile and went to help Olifen.

05-09-2010   #99 (permalink)
-

Olifen looked at the pile of fish and wondered what Evis was going to do with them. He higly doubted that Evis would eat them. Eating fish just seemed impossible. He went of to the new members and started to gather the wood in a pile. Planting rocks around in a circle and then takes out a light blue vial from his sleeve.

"Leave the fire to me." Olifen then throws the vial to the wood and a small spark and a strong roaring fire is now there.

05-09-2010   #100 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Looking at the job board, Ergus saw a few more requests on quelling that person due to their explosions. Maybe he could get more free money if he took them and showed them to the blonde haired man. Snatching the papers from the board, he headed back to the guild.