League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-07-2010   #61 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Ahrima had wondered around enough and at some point came next to a man and woman talking. All she heard from the conversation was
"You aren't a clansman until you fulfill your first mark. There's a notice board in the attached tavern be sure to only select the ones with a rank C."

She figured this person had some charge in the guild and so decided to talk to him after the current woman left.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-07-2010   #62 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Melody nodded.

"Yes, that's me. And sure, I'll take the mission you suggested. After all, best not to waste time on things that are unnecesary." She said with a smile.

The sooner she got this over with, the better.

05-07-2010   #63 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"...Kallistos Rosa. I'm new here. The old man talked about you two."
Kallistos looked at the girl and the guy. A lot of cheerful people here, he thought. He sighed, remembering that he was trying to make a good impression since it's his first day at work.
"You guys know where I can grab a mission? I feel like killing a few wyverns."

05-07-2010   #64 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis frowned. Maybe the last shout didn't carry well enough.

"Actually, I've already killed off the last big wyvern in the area. Instead, do you want to go up Mt. Grena and hunt some Redkles with us? It's a pretty good pay and the leather makes good underarmor."

05-07-2010   #65 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Great," Cameron said to Melody. "Welcome. I'm actually the clan member to accompany the group on this mission. I'm Cameron Winters. You'll be our third member and we'll be leaving after breakfast is over. You can go get your breakfast or do any last minute preparations. Meet here in the lobby when you're ready." He punctuated his sentence with another smile, and pushing his glasses up with his fingers.

Then he looked behind Melody and spotted another girl.

"Hello," he greeted happily. "Welcome to Desiree'. Are you also a new member?"

05-07-2010   #66 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

Killed off the last big wyvern, huh..
Kallistos hated armor. But he knew that without armor, he'd get slaughtered with just a coat on.
"Fine, fine. I'll go hunt with you."
Then it came to his mind that he's still C rank.
"I'm still a C rank hunter. Is that fine with you?"

05-07-2010   #67 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

"Yeah, that's fine... Just don't get killed," Larietta grinned a bit, "Oh yeah. My name's Larietta Siefred... and I'm gonna call you Rosey."

Meanwhile, Maximillion laughed a bit, "All the money's in here though. Just give me a few seconds..."

Maximillion went over to a safe in the room. He started to enter the combination, his back to Ergus so he couldn't see the combination, he opened the safe and pulled out a wad of bills. He began to count the money, "... So, who was it that hired you to kill one of my guildmembers?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 05-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.

05-07-2010   #68 (permalink)
-

Ahrima was tired of waiting a while ago and let her mind wonder. She was day dreaming of beating on the woman who was talking up so much time but when she opened her eyes she saw the guy who was talking to the female and heard as he said,
"Welcome to Desiree'. Are you also a new member?"

"Huh. Well I want to join. Today. My friend Olifen is in this guild and I want to join so I can know that he really is doing his best to pay off what he owes me. I don't care if I have to fill out paper work. As long as I can join by the end of today."
---
Olifen had stayed in the front desk area until he noticed that he hadn't ate anything. He got up and headed to the tavern hoping to get a quick bite in before Evis started to do work.

05-07-2010   #69 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Kallistos tried to ignore what Larietta just called him, but the blank expression on his face started to turn into a slightly menacing one.
"It'd be pretty troublesome to get killed on my first day. I've done a few training missions anyways."
Kallistos was still lost, so he just followed the two.

05-07-2010   #70 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Cameron nodded at the girl and reached down to open another drawer in his desk. He pulled out some papers and a fountain pen.

"A friend of Olifen, huh?" he asked. "Well if you really feel that way you can do this now and if you have it finished by the end of breakfast maybe... maybe you can come with us on our C hunt for the day. Otherwise you'd have to the check the board in the tavern and see if there's anything else and we'll have to arrange another group for that one."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 05-07-2010 at 11:12 PM.

05-07-2010   #71 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis was totally oblivious to Kallistos' change of tone, so he just went to get his breakfast and ate it on the way to the front desk. Upon turning the corner, he saw Cameron talking with some unfamiliar girls.

"Hey there Cammy! Sorry to interrupt your flirting but, you forgot to register my mission yesterday. I killed the damn Genra so give me my award. Oh right, and I'll be taking the Redkles Wolves S mission with some other guys so mark me down for that too." He turned towards the two girls and winked at them.

"I don't know why 2 delicate flowers are interested in the DI, but you guys will probably regret it in the end. Monster hunting is pretty hard work once you get to A rank, ahaha."

05-07-2010   #72 (permalink)
-

Ahrima takes the papers and checks how many pages there are. She slightly laughs, takes the pen and starts her work on the papers. Then something occured to her. What was Olifen like in his guild? Was he any different from how she knew him. She heard someone talking but ignored the voice.

"So uh...Is Olifen very talkitive around you guys?" Still filling out the papers in fast speeds and looking over them she ask the man who handed her the papers.
---
Olifen was able to find scraps to eat which were more than enough for him and he went back to the front desk area, head held down and not noticing anything as he slumped against the wall. He was just hoping they would start the mission soon.

05-07-2010   #73 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"This guild looks more like a hotel." Leaning forward from the chair, Ergus started to drum his fingers on the desk. "I just picked up that request and the job bulletin board, as long as I can collect the reward from the job managers, who cares who requested the job!"

05-07-2010   #74 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron gave Evis a stern look though it didn't quite reach his eyes,

"Don't give these girls a hard time. Besides, you never know. They might steal your spotlight," he said with a grin.

He then turned to the girl filling out the form who just asked about Olifen.

"Well, I'm mostly behind the desk these days," admitted Cameron with a slight laugh. "I don't spend too much time with the A ranks or higher. But if I had to say anything about him, he sure knows the meaning of the word perseverance." Cameron couldn't help but think about the incident a few days prior with the fork, Lari, and Olifen's eye. He suppressed a shudder.

He then flipped through the ledger and found the spot for the quest Evis did the previous day and marked it off. Then he flipped to the Redkles mission and penned Evis name down.

"Ok, Evis, I have you down for that. Be sure to have your group members report to me as well... or Miria if I'm already gone with Van by then. I'm doing a hunt today as well."

He then got up and went into a chest that was behind his desk and pulled out a pouch of money and a main-gauche. He handed it towards Evis.

"Here's the reward for yesterday."

05-08-2010   #75 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Melody nodded at Cameron.

"Incidentally, I'm already ready, so anytime is good." She said with a smile.

05-08-2010   #76 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron was impressed by Melody's efficiency. It was rare that a new comer was so put together. He could only hope she was as efficient on the battlefield.

"That's great," Cameron said. He was still holding out the main-gauche and money so he bent over his ledger from where he stood and scribbled Melody's name under the Rogue Hare mark. "After I get all of these people squared away I should be finished too. Our other member Van is eating in the tavern."

05-08-2010   #77 (permalink)
-

Ahrima fought to hold in her sigh. So he was quiet here as well. Not just around her, she felt better just knowing that. Just as she finished her thought she also finished the papers.

"Done!" She restacks them and leaves them on the desk. Smiling and her hands behind her back.
---
Something seemed familar about the voice that just spoke and when Olifen looked he saw her, Ahrima. He fought to hold in a gasp and quickly looked back down. If she didn't see him then she wouldn't kill him he figured.

05-08-2010   #78 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron set Evis' spoils on the edge of his desk and then took Ahrima's papers.

"Hmmm... Miss Ahrima Mistrus," Cameron said with a nod. "You're officially a preliminary member and as such qualified for the Rogue Desert Hare mark." He scribbled that name as well and then put Ahrima and Melody's papers back in his desk.

"This is great! We should be leaving pretty soon. You girls can have a seat over there," Cameron pointed towards some seats in the lounge. "Once I get Evis and his partners squared away and Van comes out we'll be good."

And thus the C-team was formed: Ahrima, Melody, and Van.

05-08-2010   #79 (permalink)
-

Ahrima wanted to do some searching first and try and find Olifen but since it seemed like they would leave soon she would have to do it later. He takes a seat next to a man with his head droped low and he had a hood covering his face. He reminded him of Olifen but surely it couldn't be.
---
"Crap crap crap crap!" Olifen kept thinking to himself. "Doesn't she know that I can't pay her until later- Unless. She was trying to sign up to the guild." He kept thinking to himself and then realized. She'll get pissed if she finds out Olifen didn't say hello. So with that, Olifen closes his eyes and makes it look like he was sleeping against the wall.

05-08-2010   #80 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody nodded and moved to sit delicately on one of the seats, calmly folded her hands in her lap, then proceeded to watch the rest of the people in the lobby. Observing people was both fun and useful...when you needed to learn about people.