LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-06-2010   #41 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Taking his eyes off the scope, Ergus turns his head again. "Money for doing nothing at all? Lucky~!" Getting up, he dusted off his pants off for a moment and threw one arm around his new...friend, and tugged him closer. "This calls for celebration, come and drink with me!" reaching into his pocket with his free hand, Ergus pulled out the note and placed it in his new friend's hand. Ergus proceeds to start to pack up his sniper while humming a happy tune.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-07-2010   #42 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

The night carried on after that. Maximillion went drinking with the hitman. He told the hitman to drop by teh Dies Irae guild the next day to receive his payment. Maximillion was surprised though, since the man had been after Larietta. Well with this, at least Lari should be safe...

When Lari and Evis finished delivering the wyvern corpse to the guild merchant, they quickly headed back to HQ. Lari had told Evis about her making traps which may have a even more powerful stun effect then the traps the guild normally uses. She would've brought up her idea of seeing if people could find a way to manipulate lightning magic as a means of power, but she decided not to, in the end.

The next morning was sunny, but rather windy. Had it not been for the wind, it'd be burning hot that day.

Larietta crawled out of bed that morning. She wasn't much of a morning person... She was still half asleep. She made her way to the women's showers with a bathrobe in hand and nearly fell asleep while she was in the middle of washing her hair. Once she finished, she headed back to her room to get dressed. Her stomach rumbled a bit- time for breakfast.

She went downstairs and went to the tavern part of HQ. There were already a few guild members sitting there, either eating breakfast, chatting, or picking out a mission.

"Morning, Lari!" Miria smiled and waved at the redhead.

"Morning."

She went over to them, "So what's for breakfast today?"

"Hmmm," Miria began, "You have a choice between pancakes or eggs with bacon and toast."

"I'll go with the eggs and stuff then."

"Okay. Give us a few minutes then."

Larietta went over to one of the tables in the tavern, then quickly crossed her arms and rested her head down. She yawned and waited for her breakfast to be ready.

Meanwhile, Aidan had been already eating breakfast. He was eating a hell lot of food, and didn't look the least bit sleepy. Kriea was next to him, watching him as he ate wordlessly. Even if she could speak, she wouldn't have anything to say to the spectacle before her.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 05-07-2010 at 03:31 PM.

05-07-2010   #43 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos woke up in the morning, in his shabby old home Maximillion bought for him a while ago. Today's the first day he'll be working as a hunter of the Dies Irae guild. Maximillion had actually signed him up as a hunter about a month ago, but he hasn't really hunted any big monsters. He hasn't even walked into the HQ once. He's been using the title as a hunter to get discount on food and gain permission to carry his sword around. But Kallistos owed Maximillion money for the house, and he had to get money somehow. He dressed himself up, fixed his hair and washed his face several times. Have to make a good impression, Kallistos thought. He grabbed a slice of toast to eat on the way, and carried his katana. He walked out of his house and followed the directions to Dies Irae on a map Maximillion gave to him. This was the start of Kallistos' new life and journey.

---

Kallistos was at the front gate of Dies Irae. He stared at the building for a while, and began to wonder what kind of adventure awaits him. As he walked in he stared at the number of doors in the building. He was already lost. Kallistos searched around, looking for any other person or some sort of sign that would direct him to the tavern.

Last edited by Shinkirou; 05-07-2010 at 03:27 PM.

05-07-2010   #44 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Olifen had spent that whole night tossing and turning in his bed. The night before it wasn't like this but this night, after trying so hard to forget about it, it came back to him as a nightmare. The night when his right eye became lame.

It was after a difficult mission with Lari and they both decided to go to a tavern around the mission area to celebrate. Larietta had a few drinks and was thrashing around as she was eating. Olifen was sitting next to her, trying to make her settle down. Then it happened, she suddenly stood up on her set and swinging her arms around. She lost her balance and started to fall. Olifen tried to catch her before she could hit the ground but he didn't notice as she still had a fork in her hand. She swung her arm around and the fork dug into his right eye. Making him lose all his sight in it.

He was rushed to get help and when he came to he saw as an eye patch was being placed on his right eye. Lari came up to Olifen, pencil in hand, and starts to draw something on it. It was easy enough for him to hide his eye from the guild members since he always wore a hood so no one had even noticed it.

"Aaaah!" Olifen jumps from his bed in a cold sweat. The events of the horrible night flooding him. It was just a nightmare. He wished that was all it was. He places his hand over his right eye and feel as he touches the soft material of the eye patch. He walks over to the mirror and sees that it is there. The thing Lari drew on them was a pair of orange, outrageous, glasses. Olifen screams again and then slams his head on the desk.
---

Ahrima woke up, hoping out of bed, she quickly showered and but on a clean, simple white dress. Fixing her hair up in a bun and then leaves her shop. Today she was going to join the guild Olifen was in. Weither she had to force her way into to join or not. She felt like today was going to be a fine day.

05-07-2010   #45 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

When Cameron approached the guild that morning he saw a person walking around outside as if they were looking for someone. It was a youth with violet colored hair and eyes and by the sword he carried, Cameron could tell the kid was probably looking for the guild.

"Good morning," he greeted, heading towards the teen. "I notice you carrying that sword. Are you by chance searching for the guild?" He pointed his thumb over at the front door.

"If so just follow me."

That said, Cameron opened the door to the lobby and headed straight to the desk and set his bag and musket down by the chair. He then looked up to see if the hunter followed him inside.

05-07-2010   #46 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

Kallistos followed the man without saying a word. He seemed like a helpful person. He looked at the musket that he was carrying. Guns, eh? I wonder if anyone even uses swords in this guild.. he thought. Kallistos stared at the hunter as he was setting his things down. He still didn't know where the tavern was. He wanted to say "excuse me", but...

"Hey. Where's the tavern?"

05-07-2010   #47 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Strolling down the streets, Ergus was singing quietly to himself while heading towards the building from last night.

Gonna get some freee~ money,
For doing no-thing at allll~
Everything's going my way,
What a gr~eat day!
Drank with a coo~lll guy,
He gives me free money, I wo-nd-er why?

Ergus had arrived at the entrance of the building. Opening the doors, he announced, "I'm here for my free money~!"

05-07-2010   #48 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"It's over through that large double doors over there," Cameron said.

As he was speaking a thunderous noise came rushing down the stairs. It was none other than Van dressed in his very best armor: a leather vest, leather gauntlets and a shiny steel helm that didn't match anything else. At his waist was sheathed a small dagger. Even though he wasn't the best he certainly made up for it in spirit.

"I'm ready!" he announced. The helmet slipped forward a little to cover his eyes and he pushed it back up with the heel of his palm.

Cameron shot a sympathetic look at Van but then was interrupted by the entrance of an entire new body!

"I'm here for my free money~!"

Cameron bristled and looked at the new visitor.

"Van why don't you eat breakfast first. I have to handle some things here anyway first," he admonished.

"Ok," Van said, running into the tavern.

"Uh, I'm sorry," Cameron said to the new comer. "You have to complete missions for the guild in order to be compensated."

Last edited by PedroRomero; 05-07-2010 at 08:59 PM.

05-07-2010   #49 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Ergus shook his hands at the the person that addressed them, "No no no no no! There was this guy that I had drinks with, and he promised me free money." Ergus paused for a second. "Well, he did want me to forget about doing something, but that's practically free, right?" said Ergus while shrugging. "Anyway he told me to come here in the morning for the money, so here I am!"

05-07-2010   #50 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Did you by any chance get this fellow's name?" Cameron asked in a helpful manner, moving to sit in his seat behind the desk.

Even though he found it pretty hard to believe what the man was saying he had to at least attempt to help him before turning the hungover fool into the streets.

05-07-2010   #51 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Kallistos looked blankly at the two men talking. He ignored them, and followed the little kid into the tavern. As he entered, there was a new feel to the place. But he still didn't know what he was doing. He sat on a bench and looked left and right. There were hunters everywhere.

05-07-2010   #52 (permalink)
-

Olifen started to hear noises down in the tavern but he just ignored them. Still being affected by the nightmare he had. Though, he knew that he had to start working or else he would never be able to pay Ahrima off. He got up from his desk, grabbed a towel and clothes and headed for the shower. Maybe the water would help him.
------

Ahrima had finally got to the tavern that also served as homing for guild members and saw two men talking to each other. She ignored them and went into the tavern, nearly vomiting as she smells the tavern. She holds her nose and tries to look for anyone who may have been in charge.

05-07-2010   #53 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Kallistos finally decided to order some food. He ordered only a few pancakes, because he wasn't so hungry (and he was broke). He had noticed the girl who came in, but he didn't say anything. She seemed like she was disgusted by the smell of the tavern. Kallistos continued to eat his pancakes until he was satisfied, and stood up. Since he's at HQ, he might as well take a tour, although he'd probably end up being lost again.

05-07-2010   #54 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Scratching his head, Ergus replied hesitantly. "Errr...well...he had glowy hands...blonde hair...and he's pretty tall."

05-07-2010   #55 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Larietta had gotten her food not too long ago, and had just finished eating. Drinking her glass of orange juice, chugging it even, she got rid of her dishes and made her way out of the tavern. As she was leaving however, she noticed the weird girl walking around, covering her nose. She smirked to herself a bit, then noticed the man with violet hair. She walked over to him, "Are you new here?"

Aidan on the other hand had been sitting back in his chair and was happily patting his stomach. He stood up, quite satisfied with the meal, and was going to go take a nap... Then he noticed the girl. Did it really smell that bad in here? All he could smell was the food. Eitherway, it wasn't really his problem. He walked in her direction.. Since her direction lead to the exit to the lounge where his beloved crate was.

Maximillion had emerged from his office at that moment. He saw Ergus and addressed the man, "...Winters, let me take care of this. Sir, please come into my office." Maximillion held the door open and gestered in a way to welcome the man in. From what you could see of the room, there was a desk cluttered with little to no things- just a few papers and pens. There was a chair infront of the desk for visitors to sit in. Along the sides of the room were shelves packed with books and files.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-07-2010   #56 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis walked into the tavern, freshly showered and geared up. Actually he woke up pretty late but the fact that he practically lived a staircase away helped.

"Hey, Miria! Get me some bacon and eggs!" Miria only nodded as she was busy with several other orders too.

With that done, he turned around and cupped his hands.

"OY, ANYONE FEEL LIKE HUNTING SOME REDKLES WOLVES UP THE MOUNTAIN? MEET AT THE FRONT DESK AFTER BREAKFAST." he shouted loudly, reaching the entire guild building. It was actually a small bit of magic infused with the shout to let it travel as far as it did, Evis was best at reinforcement magic afterall.

Then he went to look for Lari, who was talking with a violet haired guy with a sword.

"Hey there! I've never seen you around, what's your name?"

Last edited by Noperative; 05-07-2010 at 09:59 PM.

05-07-2010   #57 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

"Oh yeah, there he is! Perfect timing!" (OOC: I'LL SAY, POSTS WITHIN SECONDS OF EACH OTHER!) When Ergus walked by the door, he was surprised. Very clean professional looking office. It seemed like a very cliche room occupied by a mob boss or something. "Wooow, you room is nice and all, but couldn't you have just handed me the money outside?" Ergus took a seat at the chair facing the sleek looking brown table and waited in anticipation.

05-07-2010   #58 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Sunlight awoke Melody to a beautiful new morning, or whatever such cliches are used to describe waking up in the morning. She yawned and got herself cleaned up and dressed, then descended the stairs of the inn, heading out to the lobby. She paid her dues for the night, thanked the innkeeper, then left in search of the guild.

----

She arrived at the lobby of the Dies Irae, in time to see a man pop his head out of a room and call another man in. She watched as the man with dark hair (the one who was called into the other room) left, then walked over to the desk, where a light haired man sat.

"Excuse me, I'm here to join your guild. I already sent in the application a couple weeks back, and received a reply."

05-07-2010   #59 (permalink)
-

Olifen had been standing in the shower, letting the hot water run until he heard a shout. He knew right then that it was Evis mixing magic with his voice and braced himself as the water would turn cold. It would always do that when Evis would use magic with his voice. As the water started to freeze him he listened to the yell and decided he might as well see if he could join the hunt. He hurried up and got out of the shower and quickly got dressed and headed to the front desk.
---
Ahrima had seen a stranger walking towards her direction. She didn't like how he seemed so she moved out of the way and instead started to wonder around. The sooner she found someone in charge, the better.

05-07-2010   #60 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron looked up from the ledger and smiled at the girl who was talking to him.

"Hello, you said you had an application sent in a while ago, huh?" he asked.

Before she could answer he opened a drawer and pulled out a paper.

"Let's see here...," Cameron said, glancing from the sheet, to Melody, and then back at the sheet. "Dark hair, about 5'1... Melody Cain I presume? All of your paper work is here. You're a tentative member as of now. You aren't a clansman until you fulfill your first mark. There's a notice board in the attached tavern be sure to only select the ones with a rank C."

He looked up from the paper and smiled, setting the paper down. He folded his hands together, "We suggest you go in groups and it just so happens we have a C rank hunt with only two people on board so far. If you're interested we're always taking more. Please come to the desk to confirm that you're taking a hunt. To avoid confusion I keep it all in the ledger."