Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2010   #381 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Cameron looked unsure, but they were in a bit of an emergency.

"I suppose it can't be helped, and the more the better," Cameron finally said. "However, Bess should be able to come so..."

"No," Van commented walking in. "I don't know what you're talking about but Bess isn't even here."

"Where is she?" Cameron asked.

Van shrugged and threw his arms behind his head, "So what's up? Is this some cool mission?"

"..." Cameron sighed, "Ok, so I guess it's myself, Lari, Aidan, Melody, Kallistos."

"And me?" Van asked.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-04-2010   #382 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"No." Melody said firmly. "You'll just get yourself hurt again." she replied, glancing at Van.

07-04-2010   #383 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"I didn't get hurt with the gummies," Van pointed out. "I can go... and act as a diversion."

07-04-2010   #384 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Gummies are not Wyverns, Van. Are you trying to get yourself killed?" She asked the younger teen. "You'll just end up doing more harm than good."

07-05-2010   #385 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van gave Melody an incredulous look, "Wow. You seriously think you're that much better than me? You just march in here and think you can order someone around? We took down that worm together I am just as capable as you."

Van looked at Cameron, "Anyway whatever take that girl to the wyvern. You always like everyone better than me. Don't think I didn't hear she's a rank B now after only two weeks!"

Before Cameron could reply Van ran up the stairs.

07-05-2010   #386 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody had to restrain herself from smacking herself in the forehead. What was with this kid? She had been traveling alone for years and learned to fend for herself. She was more than capable of keeping on her toes in battle, and though she did it in secret, she did train hard every day.

It baffled her as to how a twerp like him could honestly think he was anything special when he not only was too boastful without actually being able to fight, not to mention that he play playing ostrich with the fact that he had the uncanny ability to get himself injured where everyone else held their own against tough monsters.

But his immaturity was neither here nor there. She looked over at Cameron.

"When do we need to head out for this?"

07-05-2010   #387 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron was in a sort of daze, staring after the stairs Van had disappeared up, when he heard Melody address him. He snapped his head over to her.

"What? Oh yes, the wyrvens. We should leave right away. Does everyone have their items together?" Cameron picked up a bag and threw it over his shoulder.

07-08-2010   #388 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

"There is one thing I need to get so I'll be right down." Melody replied. She quickly went to her room and retrieved her travel coat and slipped it on, glad that it was more durable than her usual clothes. She headed back down to the lobby to meet with the others.

"Are we all ready to go?"

07-08-2010   #389 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van came back down the stairs after Melody and slipped into Cameron's seat.

"Yeah we're ready," Cameron said, having his bag over his shoulder and gun on his back.

07-08-2010   #390 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos looked over at Aidan.
"Good? I didn't take on those redkles because I wanted to die. Of course I'm good."

Kallistos had a bag full of knives, potions and bandages. Memorizing the new wind spells he had learned in the book he just read, Kallistos was eager to try them out.

"Ready."

Last edited by Shinkirou; 07-08-2010 at 08:39 PM.

07-08-2010   #391 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Van take care when I'm gone. We'll be back as soon as we're finished," Cameron said.

"Of course you can count on me, Mr. Winters, sir!" Van saluted..

Cameron gave the youth a suspicious look but Van just smiled and began flipping through the register on the desk.

08-07-2010   #392 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

The group travelled via airship to their destination: a desert south of Syhi. The reptiles scurried about on the ground as the airship flew overhead. A dry wind swept across the land but it didn't help bring the heat down...

"Ugh..." Lari groaned as she watched the scenery fly by on the deck, "... I feel so gross now. I hate this heat!..."

"Cheer up, Nuketta. At least you aren't getting airsick, or catching heatstroke!" Aidan joked.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-10-2010   #393 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody was sitting, leaning her head back. Maybe if she concentrated enough, she wouldn't feel the heat so much. It wasn't the first time she's traveled through a desert, but she still didn't like it. The choice was to either keep her coat on and get her clothes covered in sweat, or get sunburned, and being red and peeling did not sounds attractive at all.

"How long until we arrive?" she asked.

08-30-2010   #394 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron shrugged and looked out at the scenery. For some reason the words Van said stuck in his ear. Melody had only been there a short while but made swift advancement. Van on the other hand seemed to be stagnant in his growth. But that couldn't be right could it? Van was a member of the guild and as such needed to have equal opportunity to prove his worth. Had Cameron somehow cheated the boy in his training?

Unknowingly his gaze had shifted from the landscape over towards Melody. She looked uncomfortable, but that was to be expected from the trip but she also looked determined and poised. She was a woman on a mission.

"How long until we arrive?" she asked.

Cameron replied, "Since we're to create a diversion it's best you drop me off some ways off alone and then proceed forward without me. The drop off spot shouldn't be too far now. Then you all will approach the beasts head on."

09-02-2010   #395 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice

Kallistos was standing near the front of the ship, practicing the new abilities that he was studying earlier. He held out his hand in front of him, and gathered up the air around him in the palm of his hand. He released the air, and the force of the wind pushed him a few feet back, nearly tripping him over. He regained his ground, and stared at his hand.

Propulsion? If that much wind was able to push me back, then what if I use a lot of it..?

Kallistos continued to read his book, interested in the new abilities that he was learning.

09-09-2010   #396 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

From the corner of her eye she saw Kallistos 'playing' around with his wind magic. She needed something to distract her from the head and he seemed like a good excuse to not think of it. She walked over to the purple haired boy and waved.

"Hey, Rosie," she grinned, "Whatcha up do? Practising your magic?... Or are you bored to the point that you're just messing around with it?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-17-2010   #397 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Kallistos paused for a moment, then looked back at his book.

"I'm trying to think of new ways to use my magic. Wind is pretty versatile, I can do lots of things with it.."

He had only thought of ways to attack and support others with wind magic. He flipped through the pages of his book, looking for ways to do something more defensive with his ability.

Maybe I can make a barrier?

Kallistos placed the book into his bag, and held both his hands out. He began to compress the air in front of him, like what he had did before. But instead of holding the air in his hand, he held it in the area in front of him, creating what seemed to be a small cyclone.

"Doesn't look very practical."

09-25-2010   #398 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

"It's hot."

"I know that. Why do you think I'm using my magic?"

"Oh, you were using your magic? I had no idea since IT'S STILL SO GOD DAMNED HOT!"

"Hey! I'm still learning how to use ice, okay?! Give me a break!"

"Now now. Settle down you two. Getting angry at each other only means that the heat is getting the best of you." Olifen, Ahrima, and now, Geezer. Since Ahrima and Olifen left the guild they have been on their own. Living in the mountains to better themselves. Or, at least that was the original idea.

On the first day of traveling, Olifen feel into a lake. Everything seemed fine until he noticed his whole body was extremely itchy. Later that night Olifen checked himself and found several leeches on him. Though even with having his body allergic to whatever was in the water and nearly dying due to blood lose, they kept traveling. On the second day Olifen fell over from the blood lose and ended up falling right into a tree. His only good eye became the same as his lame eye that day. He spent that night crying over his now lame eyes. Though they still kept traveling. On the fourth day of their travels they were happy that nothing had happened on the third day, which was mostly Ahrima guiding Olifen around. They made it to the top of the mountain on the fourth day. Olifen lost his footing and started falling down the mountain. Ahrima quickly followed him to make sure he wouldn't die.

When they both stopped falling and landed at the base of the mountain they took shelter inside a cave that was nearby. At some point something felt off though. Ahrima and Olifen kept hearing a loud crunching at the farther end of the cave. They both mustered up their courage and went in deeper. Olifen using his fire magic lighting the way as Ahrima guided him. As they got to the farthest end they were honestly surprised by what was in there. Sitting on the cave floor, with nothing around him. Was an old man, stranger still. Since Olifen couldn't see, Ahrima told everything to him. He was shocked when he heard her tell him. "He's eating rocks."

"What are a couple of snot nosed brats doing in mah cave?! Tryin' tah steal my rocks, are yah!" The man quickly grabbed all the rocks around him and held them close to his body. Nothing could be seen since he wore a robe that covered his whole body.

"W-We just came here to find a place to rest! We only came down here because we were wondering what the creepy noises were. YOU SENILE OLD BAT!" Ahrima was extremely pissed. To this day no one knows why. Olifen jokes it was her time of the month though. She rushed up to the man, ready to punch his face in. Before her blow could land he was completely gone.

"You're obviously fast. Your form shows that you are also very strong. Interesting. Too bad I'm quicker though." A light chuckling could be heard then. Ahrima was wildly looking around. Olifen didn't budge at all. "Your friend is desperately trying to find me. Why don't you?" Olifen knew the man was talking to him.

"I lost the sight of both my eyes. Even if I wanted to there would be no use. Though, your voice is plenty use." Olifen did something smart for once, something that would lead to him and Ahrima becoming stronger. From that day they were both being taught by this strange person. He was teaching Ahrima how to control earth to make her even deadlier and he taught Olifen how to see without using his eyes and learn ice magic to counter his fire. IT kept like this until one day.

"I can hear something. A giant swarm of flying beast. All together. Working as one." Olifen was in his training as he heard this. Making his mental image of it. "Oh no! It's as I feared. We turned birds into giant war dragons!" Ahrima quickly hit him from behind. "They're all heading towards some place." Olifen could feel his monster hunting blood running through him.

"Good. That will be the next part in your training. To kill all of the enemies Olifen finds." Both Olifen and Ahrima loudly cursed. Since then they have been walking the direction the beat have been flying. All the while working on their training. Their new master watching over them.

12-05-2010   #399 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron was dropped off ahead of the group in order to set up his position. He just hoped that the crew would be fine taking on the mob head on while he focused on his task.