Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-25-2010   #281 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Wait... but if you got kabobs..." Van reasoned. "Did you by any chance stumble across Cameron?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-25-2010   #282 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Aidan shook his head, "Nope. I actually wanted to confirm a mission with him before heading out though... Wait, does this mean he's gone?"

Larietta, who was behind Van, nodded grimly.

"... Oh."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-25-2010   #283 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

"Well... I guess someone has to go tell him that you're back here. I'll go get him," Van said. He began going off in the direction Cameron probably went off in.

05-25-2010   #284 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

"Don't get lost, Van!" Aidan shouted. He sounded muffled due to food in his mouth, "If you succeed I'll buy you some kebobs!"

Larietta walked up beside Aidan and watched Van run off, "... Cammy's a bit of a dork, huh?"

"Pretty much, Nuketta."

"I'll kill you."

"You do that."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-25-2010   #285 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van was walking through the town when he happened to spot Cameron in the crowd. He pushed through, thankful that he was skinny enough to get by. He got close to Cameron and tugged on his vest, causing the older to stop walking and look back. When Cameron he didn't see anyone until he spotted Van reaching between two people to tug on him.

He grabbed Van's forearm and pulled him forward and towards him. Van balanced himself on a nearby stand.

"So crowded," he said.

"Well it is the Bazaar," Cameron said. He then shot the younger a slightly concerned glance. "What are you doing here? Are you well enough to be walking around?"

"Aidan's back at the guildhall now," Van said. "I went to tell you."

"Oh," Cameron said. "That's good you did. I was starting to think Aidan was a lot faster than he's been letting on. I was pretty sure if he went on that hunt I would have caught up with him by now."

"Whatever," Van laughed. "I was able to catch up to you in no time. You're such a slow poke."

They started walking back to the guild and when they got out of the crowded shop area they were able to stride side by side.

"Hey, Cameron," Van said. "Why did you shoot out like that anyway? I never see you desert the desk like that."

"Oh... I guess I was a little paranoid," Cameron admitted.

"Paranoid?" asked Van.

Cameron nodded, "Yeah... I don't even have my rifle with me. It was a bit out of character right? All I could think about was what happened today when you and the others went after the Redkles. I didn't want that to happen to Aidan either. Not twice in one day."

"You care a lot about everyone don't you?" Van asked, his voice getting a little soft. "Even those girls you barely know them and yet..."

Cameron let out a slight depreciating laugh, "I have nothing to say about those girls. I suppose they held their own... but honestly I wasn't think about them at all. Is that wrong of me to say?"

Van looked up at Cameron with wide brown eyes, obviously confused. Cameron looked back with a slight smile. It was different from the one he gave while at the desk.

"You shouldn't go putting yourself in harms way like that ok, Squirt," Cameron ruffled Van's hair. "You'll give this old man a heart attack. Come on... I'll buy you a kabob after I properly document Aidan's hunt."

"And find him a partner," Van reminded.

"That too."

"And don't call me 'Squirt'."

Cameron merely chuckled as they reached the guild hall. He pushed the door open and let Van go in first.

"I found him!" Van greeted.

05-26-2010   #286 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos took note of Aidan's armor, and walked over to a bench to sit on. He ordered a salad to eat, and waited for Evis and Larietta to finish preparing to gather the corpses. He didn't enjoy dragging dead bodies around, because.. they smell. But he had to do it to get some better clothing for upcoming missions.'
"I was lucky that time.. didn't have to fight those redkles head on.." he murmured as he chewed on his salad. He had noticed Cameron leaving his desk, and the kid going after him to bring him back. He also heard "Vaedrissia Hydras" somewhere. Sounds like a pretty strong monster.

"I found him!"

Kallistos heard the kid, Van, bring back Cameron from wherever he went. He looked over at them and sighed. Evis sure is taking a long time to prepare. He pulled out a book to read while he waited.

05-27-2010   #287 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"Oy, Kali!"

Evis walked up to Kallistos, dragging two other men with him.

"I think Lari's busy, so I got two of my other friends to help me out. This guy right here is Dennick," he pointed to a tall, brawny man with dark skin and a black bandanna over his silvery hair. "And, this is Maros." They looked like twins, though Maros had more yellowy blond hair and wore an armored visor. They wore pretty much the same metal chainmail and leather and carried a large cart between the two.

"Guys, this is Kallistos, or just Kali." They nodded.

"Hey there." Maros said.

"A newbie hanging out with Evis? That's a first." Dennick chuckled.

"They're both about A level hunters, but they help people carry the corpses back to town, provided we split the money." Evis explained. "We'll save some time getting some of the larger ones over here, so let's go and finish this quickly. Comon guys!"

05-28-2010   #288 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos picked up his bag and looked over at Dennick and Maros. "..Hey." He didn't like to be called a newbie, especially when he wasn't. "Is Larietta going to come as well?"

05-28-2010   #289 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Of course I am!" Larietta told the group after saying a quick goodbye to Van and the others, "Oh, hey Denny and Maro-Maro," she waved at the two a bit, "Let's get going!"

05-28-2010   #290 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van saw them leaving and wanted to go with them.

"If you do that then I guess you'll miss out on the kabob," Cameron said.

"Oh yeah," Van said. "Ok. I'l just have kabob."

Cameron went to his desk and flipped through his ledger to the Vaedrissia Hydras page.

05-28-2010   #291 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Aidan handed Van the plate which had a few kebobs left, "Here you go, Beansprout." he walked over to the desk, wait as Cameron flipped to the page the mission was on.

05-29-2010   #292 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van began devouring the food.

"Here it is," Cameron said, finding the page. "Did you already get a group in order or am I going to have to find your team mate for you?"

05-29-2010   #293 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Olifen had been tossing and turning in his bed as he tried to sleep. He woke up and found that he was sweating. He looked out the window and realized something. The sun was still out. He slapped his hand against his forehead and started to get out of bed.

"God i'm dumb. We could have just left earlier, instead of just sleeping the rest of the day." Olifen then sighs and slightly slumps down. "I need to get to Ahrima's house...Though.." He then looked out the window and the side. The frame was big enough for him to hold onto, next to his window was a drain pipe he could slide down. "I rather not have to talk to anyone."

He cracked open the window, embracing the breeze that flowed in and then grabbed all his vials possible, shoved them down his sleeves and grabbed his books on how to make the oil and placed them inside his robe. He pulled himself over the frame to the other side and started to move towards the pipe. When he had a firm grip on it he started to shimmy down. A few minutes later he touched the ground and sighed. He then broke into a run so that he could reach her house sooner. All while saying,

"I WON'T LET THIS DAMNED MESSED EYE STOP ME!" Though, in his blind spot, he was running up to a pole. Withen a few seconds he ran right into the pole. He got up again and started running once more, repeating the same words over and over again, as though it gave him an odd sense of strength.

At some point Olifen came to a house that seemed exactly like Ahrima's. So he ran up to the door and dropped kicked it. The door fell with a hard drop and as Olifen dusted himself he looked inside the house and saw as a family was sitting around a table, a family of five, all staring at him. Olifen gave off a nervous chuckle, quickly placed the door back and ran away.

Once more he found what looked like Ahrima's house. So this time, as he ran to kick the door in, he prayed it was the right one.

"Wake up you banshee!" He kicked the door in then as he landed, she saw Ahrima looking at him, fist raised. Then he fainted.

Olifen woke up to find water on his face and Ahrima standing over him, his jaw left like it was broken off. He waved as he tried to get up and Ahrima waved back.

"We should leave today, since it's still bright out." Ahrima spoke in a quiet voice, she probably knew about the throbbing headache he had.

"Yeah, which is why I came here. I already have everything I have ready so we can leave when you're ready." With that, Ahrima turned a little to show she had a bag on her back.

"I'm ready." With that, Ahrima helped Olifen up, they left the house, after Olifen fixed the door and soon stood in the direction of the mountains.

"If any place is good for helping us, it will be living in the mountains to learn the true ways of the world." Olifen then reached out this hand, the mountain seeming to be in his hand, then he clenched hand. A slight glow showing in the palm. With that, they both started on their way, to learn to become better people and fighters. When they would be back, no one would be able to tell.

Shortly after Olifen fell into a lake and nearly drowned, after that they continued on their way.

06-02-2010   #294 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

----

They arrived at the site of the battle after about a half hour. Dennick looked at the corpses nervously.

"Wow, you guys sure took on a lot of wolves at once."

Evis grinned.

"Hey, this is a hunter's job afterall. If it's not crazy and dangerous, you're doing it wrong. So let's bring these guys back to town!"

"Yeah yeah Evis, as long as we get our share," Maros sighed good naturedly.

06-04-2010   #295 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Aidan chuckled a bit, "Uh, well, I forgot all about asking someone to come with me. My bad! So I suppose you would have to find someone to come with me."

06-04-2010   #296 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron decided he'd go with Aidan as well as another young man.

06-05-2010   #297 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"Weeeeeeeelllllllllll~..." taking the money handed to him, Ergus fanned out the bills in his hand and gave them a brief look before putting them into his pocket. "It depends what restrictions you have, why don't you give me those uh...things that you sign to get into the guild...the...uhhhhhhhh...." searching for the right word which slipped his mind, his eyes wandered the room for a bit until it popped back into his head. "Contracts! Those things have the terms and rules and all that legal stuff on them, right?"

06-05-2010   #298 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Maxmillion opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a contract. He handed it to the man.

"That's right. We don't have many restrictions, since we aren't one of the elitist guilds that are from the big cities. The main rules though are 'Don't disrupt the peace of then cities and towns' and 'Don't interfere with a mission someone else has already taken unless they are in need of urgent help.'" Max folded his hands, rested his elbows on the desk and rested his head on his hands, "You're free to drink and gamble, but you'll have to deal with whatever consequences that come of it on your own."

Last edited by Dani; 06-10-2010 at 08:04 AM.

06-05-2010   #299 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Skimming his eyes over the half empty contract, Ergus could tell it was a very loose guild. "No quotas and donations? This is the only contract I've seen without those rules!" Reading a bit closer into the rules, there wasn't really any duties or responsibilities to adhere to, which appealed quite well with Ergus. Looking up from the contract, he had to ask about something that wouldn't sit well with him. "So........would it be okay if you took a mission that could...possibly...disrupt a town?"

06-10-2010   #300 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

"Disrupt a town?" Max repeated, "I admit we're a loose guild but disrupting towns is strictly forbidden... However a lot of our members can't help but do it when they're on certain missions anyways because they're all so rowdy."