Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-20-2010   #261 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Larietta opened her mouth to say something, then shook her head, "Sorry. When i get flustered I tend to think very... unrationally."

She took her hands off his shoulder's, "... But this still freaks me out!" She then left the room, forgetting why she even came in the first place... And bumped into Evis. She let out a "Oof!" and fell on her bottom.

Maximillion then turned to the man, ".. Before I give you any money, how about I offer you an invitation to the guild instead?" He grabbed the assassination papers and flipped through them, "Mission rewards tend to be better then those from the job board in town and you get a discount on all goods," he looked up from the papers, "You seem like a talented young man. Why not put those skills to a... more worthy cause?"

Meanwhile, Aidan had emerged from Kriea's shop and was walking over to Cammy's desk. He was suited up in some pretty high-quality Jyakko dragon armor and his sword was strapped to his belt, "Ooooy, Caaaaaammy, I'm here to report that I'll be taking the..." he trailed off when he saw Evis and Lari, "Oh hey its Elvis and Nuketta."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-20-2010   #262 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"The benefits are fine and dandy, but.." Ergus frowned and spoke with a less cheery and more depressive tone. "There are so many restrictions and nuisances to go along with being affiliated with a guild." He started to list out disadvantages while numbering off his fingers, "Forced to meet quotas, limited selection of jobs, no drinking, no gambling, fees and taxes, the list goes on..."

05-20-2010   #263 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

"Guh! Ow ow ow..." Evis rubbed his shoulder, still stinging from Watt's treatment.

"Er, hey Lari, what's up? Another person wants to join? We've getting a lot of recruitees lately those two girls and now this guy." He extended his hand to help her up.

"Oh hey its Elvis and Nuketta."

Evis was slightly surprised that Aidan was going on a mission. He chuckled. "Hey Danny, finally ran out of money and have to take a mission?"

05-20-2010   #264 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Olifen and Ahrima finally finished planning. They would leave first thing in the morning, from there on they decided to work as rouge hunters until they finally felt like it woule be time to come back to the guild.

"Oi. So I think you need to talk to Camel now. I'll be heading to my room now to get a nice long sleep. We'll both wake up before morning break and then leave, alright?" She gave a single nod to show she knew the plan and then stepped up to Cam.

"So, tell me whatever you want now. I need to get to sleep early today."

05-20-2010   #265 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

There was so much talking going at and around him that Cameron's head was spinning. Cameron I want payment. Cameron I want a mission. Cameron I want a game of tic tac toe! Well he was sick of everyone acting like he had 30 ears or something. He rubbed at his temple, and his trademark customer service smile twitched a little.

He ignored Aiden and addressed Evis first.

"Yes Well, Evis," he said in an overly pleasant tone. "If you paid any attention this morning I had the reward out for you then. But Whatever, here is your money and the main gauche from yesterday's hunt and for today you get another payment. They're all in this sack. As for your goods no word on it yet."

He looked at Kallistos.

"As for you, my name is not Desk Guy. It's Cameron and if you're going to be living here I think it's only right that you learn it." He went to the cabinet and produced a key, "The room number is on the keyring."

He looked at Ahrima, "I prefer not to give my team mates critique in the company of so many people. But since you said you're leaving the guild I'll give one piece of advice. You're not a bad fighter and maybe in some time you won't make a bad leader. Just do youself on favor: Come back when you're doing it for yourself and not for Olifen."

He then handed Ahrima the money for the redkle quest.

Cameron then brushed some of his hair from his eyes in exasperation before turning to Aiden but saw his attention was diverted to Evis and Larietta.

05-20-2010   #266 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos snatched the key. "Thanks, Cameron."
He wanted to go to bed right away, but he still had to move his furniture over to his room, which might take a while. He sighed as looked around and noticed Evis and Larietta talking to an armored man who he hasn't seen before. He then remembered the redkles, and walked up to them.
"Evis, Larietta, you guys gonna need help bringing the corpses back to HQ? If not, then I'll be moving furniture to my new room."

05-20-2010   #267 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Olifen was already asleep in his room.
---
Ahrima waited around until it was her turn, she somewhat expected what she was told except for,
"Come back when you're doing it for yourself and not for Olifen." She slightly tilted her head down and blushed a little. She didn't think she was that obvious about it. She took the money off the counter and then looked up.

"Don't worry, I will be back, once me and Olifen both feel like we will be able to help the guild better than we think we can." With that, and reward in hand, Ahrima left the guild and headed for her house to get light packing done and then get some sleep.

05-21-2010   #268 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

She was about to tell Evis about what she just learned of in Max's office, but then Kallistos cut in between them.

"Oh of course! That would be great, Rosey."

Aidan looked at Kallistos, "... A newbie?" Larietta nodded in reply to Aidan's question, "Oh. Hey there and welcome to the Dies Irae. I'm Aidan Alasdair."

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-21-2010   #269 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Cameron saw that people had finally left his desk in peace. He decided to finish his game of tic tac toe from the previous day only to see that it was already completed. He didn't have to ask to know it was Aiden who was responsible.

He discarded that paper and decided to be more productive. He saw that there were a few request put in since he was gone. A group went out to hunt a Ring Wyrm and someone else accepted a solo mission to take down a giant wasps nest.

----

Van was laying in the infirmary bed as Watt was collecting his things together.

"Well, I just say you need a good night's sleep and you'll be good," Watt smiled. "I'm off to see what's for dinner."

Watt left and Van was the only one in the infirmary. He sat up, wincing a little in pain. Watt was a good doctor but Van was very good at getting hurt as well. He got to his feet and left the bed without making it. He was wearing a tunic that Watt must have slipped on him while he was unconscious. He found his boots and slipped them on his feet and then left the room to get more appropriate clothing.

05-23-2010   #270 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis looked at Kallistos, then flashed a grin and a thumbs up.

"It's good to know that you put monster hunting over new furniture, that's the first step to getting to S rank! Just let me get ready."

He ran up the stairs, or tried to, but stopped at the top.

"And Cammy! That corpse is worth like 30,000 zeni at least, so make sure you notify me ASAP!" He shouted.

(OOC:How much does Ergus need to be convinced.)

Last edited by Noperative; 05-23-2010 at 08:15 AM.

05-23-2010   #271 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron ignored Evis and continued his work. He'd let him know when he knew. No sooner.

05-25-2010   #272 (permalink)
Special
Games

Max rested his elbows on the desk and neatly folded his hands, "... If you say so, lad."

He then handed over the wad of cash Kallistos had just given him, "We of the Dies Irae don't have the same amount of restrictions as other guilds, but if it's still too restrictive for you then that's that, I suppose."

"However if you ever change your mind, you're always welcome to join."

Meanwhile, Aidan had reported in that he was off to do a mission and quickly left. He kept quiet about it, but the words "Vaedrissia Hydra" were easily picked up by Larietta, thanks to selective hearing and all.

Once Aidan was gone, Larietta went up to the desk and pointed out, "Today's been a crappy day for you, hasn't it, Cammy?"

05-25-2010   #273 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron looked up at Lariatta from his seat and smiled pleasantly.

"Not at all," he said. "It's no different from any other days."

He took out a sack of money and handed it to Lari, "Here's your reward for today's quest... Aidan said something about pickign up a petition but I didn't get a chance to write it down. Where is he now?"

05-25-2010   #274 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Oh, thanks Cammy!" she said happily as she took the sack, "I don't know since he didn't talk to me about it, but I overheard him mention something about... Vaedrissia Hydras. Aren't those S rank dragons?"

05-25-2010   #275 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron's bright smile dropped suddenly at the mention of the dragon.

"He didn't confirm that with me. Where is he now?"

He stood up, ready to hunt the young man down himself if it was needed. Just then Van came in dressed in some new clothes.

"Woah, what's got Cameron all riled up?" he asked, coming to a stop beside Lari.

05-25-2010   #276 (permalink)
Special
Games

Larietta was a bit confused now, "... He just left." she answered.
She then turned to Van and smiled a bit, "Hey Van. How's it going? Are you doing okay after that drama with the Redkles?" she paused a bit, "... I unno, something about Aidan running off to do un-Aidan like things."

OOC: edit since i didnt notice that last part at school ;;

Last edited by Dani; 05-25-2010 at 04:47 PM.

05-25-2010   #277 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

"Well, if he left just now then we should be able to stop him," Cameron stood up. He pulled out a sign that said "back in 10 minutes" and headed towards the door. He left the guild hall and went in the direction that someone going for that mark was likely to go.

05-25-2010   #278 (permalink)
Special
Games

Meanwhile, Aidan was actually not embarking on the mission. He just went out to get some steak shishkabobs in the opposite direction from where Cameron went in.

He handed the stand owner a few zeni and began walking back to HQ, eating his shishkabob happily. The particular steak was hard to come by, since all the cows that the meat is from only reside in the far north.

Last edited by Dani; 05-25-2010 at 07:31 PM.

05-25-2010   #279 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Van pouted when Cameron left. He wanted to get his payment so he could get some kabob. After a successful mission he always liked to get a meal outside of the guild. He sighed and decided to go outside and play a little. He went to the door and opened it. He was half out of the door when he turned back to Larietta.

"Hey, Lari," he said. "Want to go with me somewhere? We can check out the bazaar."

He looked down the street and saw Aidan coming back.

"Oh hey! It's Aidan!"

05-25-2010   #280 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Sorry man, I need to deal with the Redkle corpses with Rosie and Evis," Larietta replied, "Go hang out with Aidan."

"Hey!" Aidan shouted as he ran the last bit back to the guild with a plate of kebobs, "You guys should get some of these kebobs! They're awesome!"