Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-17-2010   #221 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Melody retrieved some water and a cloth and started wiping down her burns. They were noticably red and tender to the touch, so there wasn't really any way she could pretend to not be hurt.

She sat down and carefully slid the shirt off, then started wiping down the burns on her torso and legs.

"I only just got here yesterday, so clearly, my belonging are still at the inn. I don't intend to do as much traveling as I did, so the lodging does sound like a more reasonable idea." She said, enjoying the cooling sensation of the water.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-17-2010   #222 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis took the potion from Kallistos and drank it.

"Thanks! I feel better already" He was standing straighter, though still a bit noddlely.
He also caught him staring at his wounds and grinned.

"Hey, don't worry! My magic can also strengthen my recovery, so on full blast I can recover from wounds really fast. I'll only need to sleep these off for a day or two.

He started towards the road.

"We'll walk back to HQ with Cammy and his group, picking up the corpses can come later. It's not too far from here anyway."

---

"Hey, Watty!"

Evis burst into the infirmary and beelined for the medical cabinet.

"Don't mind me, just gotta patch myself up before I take a nap. Scars are cool, right?"

Last edited by Noperative; 05-17-2010 at 10:30 PM.

05-17-2010   #223 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

"Oh yeah, girls just love battle scars." Melody said with a smirk, still wiping down her burns. They were starting to feel a little better, but she needed to get some ointment on them soon or her perfect skin would be ruined.

05-17-2010   #224 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Wow. Must you always be so loud," Cameron said with a shake of his head. "And I think I'm going to use the guild's shower. I still have work to do here and I have Van's blood all over me."

He gestured towards his basin.

"I barely touched it as I didn't see any of the battle up front. I'll be back."

Cameron left the room to go utilize the showers.

Watt had Van cleaned up and began to cast a heal spell.

"Don't worry, young lady," he said hearing about Melody's concern about scarring. "There should be ointment in the cabinet and I can also cast a spell too."

Cameron had never put the ointment away so it was still beside the basin he left out.

05-17-2010   #225 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody nodded and gently took the ointment. She was about to apply some when she thought better of it.

"Actually, a shower sounds like a good idea. I'll go retrieve my things from the inn...where is the guild bath?" She asked Watt.

05-18-2010   #226 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Watt answered, "Well there's only one down here and Cameron's using it so you'll have to go upstairs and use the tenant bath. Why don't you let me heal you first and then have Evis show you up?"

05-18-2010   #227 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody nodded politely.

"That sounds good. Thank you." She said with a smile.

05-18-2010   #228 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

As he returned to HQ, Kallistos walked over to the front desk to receive his reward. It seemed like the usual front desk person wasn't there yet, and the chef, Miria, was taking his place.
"Kallistos Rosa, here to receive my payment for the redkles hunt."
"Oh, Kallistos Rosa..? You're only a C rank, but you took on a S rank mission? You must be pretty good! Here's your reward."
Miria handed over a wad of money to Kallistos.
"Thanks."
After that, Kallistos walked up to the guildmaster's office, and knocked on the door. "Hey, Maximillion, you there? I need to talk to you about something."

05-18-2010   #229 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Maximillion raised an eyebrow at the man, "Just how many of these requests are there?"

Maximillion knew the guild members well. Larietta never used her bombs outside of HQ (she's been warned about getting deranked for it). Were the explosions really that loud or was she using them outside of HQ.

Then, a knock was heard.

"Hey, Maximillion, you there? I need to talk to you about something."

"Come in, Kallistos."

"I'm with him too!" Larietta said. She wanted to ask him something herself. She had already picked up her reward a few minutes ago.

Then the door opened, revealing her and Kallistos.

"... Huh? Who's this guy, Maxy?" She asked. She was looking at Ergus now.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

05-18-2010   #230 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Watt helped Melody with a low level healing spell.

"Now after you shower you can come back down and use the ointment," Watt said. "Although... you don't have a change of clothes. I don't think you want to get right back into those."

Just as he was saying that there was a groan from the hospital bed. Watt turned his head and saw Van's eyes flutter open.

"Huh," the boy said. "Watt?"

Watt went over to his side.

"Van. How do you feel?"

"What happened to the redkles? I feel fine. My head hurts."

Watt shook his head, "Stay in bed will you. I've got other patients to tend to."

05-18-2010   #231 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

"A handful is a good estimate, but the money doesn't have to be double the prize money this time!" A knocking on the door interrupted their conversation. Ergus stayed quiet to let the new company sort out their business.

05-18-2010   #232 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody slipped the shirt back on.

"I'll be back in a bit. I need to go and get my belongings." She said, heading for the door.

---

Melody went to the inn and slipped into her room, pulled on her coat and grabbed her bag. She then went down to the lobby to pay her fee, then headed back to the guild infirmary.

05-18-2010   #233 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

When Melody came back Cameron was toweling off his hair in the infirmary. He was seated at the foot of Van's bed and only dressed in a pair of pants.

"Welcome back Melody," he greeted. "The bath is free now. Do you have my shirt?"

05-18-2010   #234 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Kallistos noticed Larietta behind him, and a man in front of him. On the desk there was a pile of paper that had Larietta's face on them, and below her picture was a reward listed. Assassination?

"If it's possible, can I move in to the headquarters and live here from now on? I can pay for your house, but I won't be needing it anymore. Besides, it's easier to live here than to walk all the way from my house."

He handed over a wad of cash to Maximillion.

05-18-2010   #235 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody set he bag down and opened the top, then pulled out Cameron's shirt, neatly folded.

"Here. Thank you." She said sincerely. She picked up the ointment, then looked a Cameron.

"Where is the bath anyway?" She asked.

05-18-2010   #236 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Evis was about to walk out of the infirmary, most of his cuts were disinfected. He carried a bundle of medicine and bandages and some extra clothes as he was about to go take a bath too.

He noticed Cameron and Melody talking, and grinned.

"Hey, do you still want me to show ya where the baths are, or do you prefer chatting it up with Cammy? I've gotta wash all the blood off before I start patching myself up."

05-18-2010   #237 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

As Ahrima and the rest of the C ranks came in she just stayed near the door. She made up her mind, she would leave the guild. Though she planned to tell Olifen about it first. Someone would need to take care of her shop. Ahrima simply sighed and leaned against a wall, some what asleep.
---
Olifen felt tired, so he just went to the desk and got his portion of the reward. He heard the chef saying nice stuff about being able to handle them and all but he just simply waved his hand and walked away. He wanted to find Ahrima, to tell her that her best costumer would soon leave and had no idea when he would get back.

05-18-2010   #238 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody smiled and shrugged.

"Either way works. I just need to get cleaned up and changed, so who gives me directions isn't important."

05-18-2010   #239 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Cameron nodded, "Ok Evis can show you then. After you're done report to the front desk to report the mission and collect the reward."

Cameron went back to he front and grabbed an extra shirt from a drawer and shrugged it on.

"Hey Miria, looks like I can relieve you of your duty now."

"About time!" she said. "You need to go on less hunts. I was dying."

"Any less hunts and I'd just be a guild secretary."

"Exactly," Miria laughed.

Cameron sat at the desk and saw that Olifen and Kallisto already turned in. He saw Ahrima standing nearby.

"Hey, Ahrima," he greeted. "You want to go clean up a bit before coming to report?"

She looked really tired.

05-18-2010   #240 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Melody nodded at Evis.

"So, where is this bath then?" She asked, slinging her bag over her shoulder.